My Neighbor Doris Ch. 01

Story Info
Having an affair with my new neighbor.
1.8k words
4.23
125.1k
26
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MitchR
MitchR
92 Followers

My wife, Kathy and I just moved to another state because it was a great job opportunity for her. I had to quit my job, but I would look for a new job. My name is Luke and I am 28 years old. I shouldn't have a problem getting a job as an accountant. My wife will be doing some traveling with her new job. We could not pass on the money she will be making.

We found a house in an upper middle class neighborhood. It seemed like nice place to start a family.

We were settled in for about a week when our next door neighbors, Doris and Bill, came to our house to welcome us to the neighborhood. They were probably in their late fifties or early sixties. Bill was well overweight and he worked as an executive for a local company and Doris was on the plump side but not overweight was a retired school teacher. I thought she looked very attractive. She had short blonde hair and blue eyes.

Doris said, "We want to invite you over this Saturday for dinner. It will be an informal dinner."

Kathy said, "Is there anything I could bring?"

"You could bring a bottle of wine if you like," Doris responded.

"We'll see you then."

Saturday came and we were getting ready. I was going to wear a pair of casual pants and a dress shirt and my wife was wearing a pair of dress slacks and a blue blouse.

We arrived at the neighbor's house and Doris looked beautiful she had a nice silk blouse and a knee length skirt. Her legs looked gorgeous. She was wearing tan stockings and low cut heels. I always love beautiful legs with stockings.

We had a nice meal and very good conversation. During the meal Doris seemed like she was subtly flirting with me. I found myself enjoying it and getting excited. After the meal was over Kathy offered to help Doris with the dishes. I said "Kathy you relax with Bill I'll help Doris." This was my chance to talk to Doris alone and get to know her better.

Kathy and Bill went to the family room while I helped Doris bring the dishes to the kitchen. We had small talk about what we did for a living and about life in general. Doris was telling how she was enjoying retirement.

She asked me, "Have you started looking for a job?"

"No, I was going to wait till we got settled. I was going to get the house together from the moving. We have a lot of boxes to unpack."

I noticed that Doris was flirting with me a little more and she was looking at me like she wanted me. We finished all the dishes and headed for the family room. We had a few glasses of wine and decided to call it an evening.

Monday morning Kathy went off to work and I decided to start unpacking some of the boxes and get the house organized from moving. It was around ten o'clock and the doorbell rang.

It was Doris she asked "I came over to see if you could help me? My computer doesn't seem to be working."

I said, "I'll try my best."

Doris looked sexy she was wearing a dress that buttoned up the front and she had on stockings and heels like the other night. It was a real turn on for me.

When we got to her house she asked me "Do you workout? You seem like you're in excellent shape."

"Yes I go to a gym about three times a week."

"I wish my husband would show some interest in taking care of his body and some interest in me."

"That's a shame because you are very good looking women, especially your legs. You have perfect legs and ankles."

"Thank you, but you're just saying that to be nice to an old lady."

"No, I'm not. I think you're a very attractive woman. You aren't an old lady. Age doesn't mean anything to me. I was always attracted to older women."

She came over and started rubbing my chest and said, "You are a very attractive man and it's been so long since I have been intimate with my husband."

"Doris you are getting me excited!" I pulled her close to me and put hand behind her head and started kissing her. Our tongues were exploring our mouths. My hard cock was rubbing up against her dress.

She put her arms around me and said, "I need you Luke. I need to be fucked."

"Oh yes Doris, I want you also." I brought my hand to her breast and started kneading it and Doris began to moan.

She said, "Let's get more comfortable. Would like to go to the bedroom?" I nodded yes. She led me to her bedroom.

I asked her to just sit on the edge of the bed. I got on my knees and removed her shoes. I started kissing her feet and rubbing my face over her tan pantyhose. "You have very beautiful legs. I want to rub them all over me."

Doris was lying on her back and said, "You are getting me so wet! Feel how wet I am." I slowly traced my hand all the way to the crotch of her pantyhose and felt how wet she was. I stroked her pussy through the crotch and she began to squirm. She shouted, "That feels so good!! Please don't stop. I am going to cum babe." I continued stroking harder and harder. She screamed "I'm cummmmming Luke!!! Oh that felt sooooooo good."

She sat up and I stood between her legs and she said, "That was beautiful. You don't know how long I have wanted to be loved. It feels so good to cheat on my husband. I feel like a slut." Doris took off my shirt and rubbed her hands all over my chest and said, "Your chest is so hard and beautiful. I always wanted a man in great shape." Then she unbuckled my pants and slid them off me and looked at my cock pointing straight at her. "Is this cock for me?"

"It's all for you." She pulled down my boxers and started licking the head. "You really know how to lick, Doris." She went up and down the shaft all the way to my balls and sucked them. She kept looking up and me with her pretty blue eyes. I put my cock into her mouth and she sucked harder and harder. I moved my hips back and forth fucking her mouth. I said, "I don't want to cum yet. I would like to cum inside you for our first time. I want to make love to you. I have always fantasized about being with an older woman and I want this to be the best love making for me and you. But first I want to make you cum with my mouth."

I had her stand up and I slowly unbuttoned her dress and kissed her on the lips. She was standing in front of me with only her black see through bra and pantyhose on. I asked her if she could just cut an opening in the crotch of the pantyhose. I wanted to leave them on. "Anything for you Luke."

I had her lie on the bed and I was lying next to her. I started kissing her and rubbing my hand up and down her legs. "Your legs are really turning me on Doris."

As I was rubbing her legs Doris was stroking and caressing my cock. "Your cock feels so good and hard. I am really enjoying being with you. I want this to last forever. I hope this isn't a one time fling."

"Don't worry; I want to be able see you more than just today. But we have to be very discreet."

I continued to kiss her and removed her bra. I started caressing her breasts and she moaned, "That feels so good, feel how hard my nipples are."

I asked her, "Do mind if I talked dirty with her."

She responded, "I would love it!!!"

I went down to the foot of the bed and had Doris lie on her back with her legs spread. She looked like the older slut I always wanted to fuck. I put my hands around her ankles and put the bottom of her foot and started to rub her nyloned foot on my huge cock. "Feel how hard you make me little slut. I love the feeling on the silk on my prick. I am so excited knowing I am going to fuck another man's pussy. Tell me what you want babe!!!"

"Let me stroke you fucking dick with my feet. I could feel myself getting wet all over again. As I stroke I will masturbate for you." She rubbed my cock up and down while she put her fingers in her pussy. She pushed them in and out and was moaning real loud. "Agh agh I am going to cum again lover. Watch move in and faster and faster.....I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMING BABE!!!!! OH WHAT YOU DO TO ME."

I removed her feet from my cock and started to lick her legs. "Oh Doris what you and your legs do to me. I'm going to lick you until I can taste all of your cum in my mouth. I want to kiss you so you can taste your juices." I finally reached her cunt. She had a little bit of pubic hair. I started swirling my tongue on her clit.

She screamed, "OH MY GOD!!!! YOU ARE DRIVING ME NUTS LUKE!!!!" Her legs were squeezing my head. I loved the feel of her thick thighs rubbing against my ears. The silk was making me harder.

"Touch my cock you cheating wife. See what the silky pantyhose do to me!!!"

She reached down and wrapped her hand around it and said, "My God you are so hard and I can feel it throbbing." I continued to press my tongue into her pussy and her legs were straight up in the air. "Oh Luke!!!" she shouted please make me cum. She kept pushing her pussy into my wet face. "I'm cummming love." Her juices tasted so good on my tongue.

I moved my way up her body and Doris said, "I want to put your cock inside me." She guided it to her cunt and put it inside her. "I love it that I am going to fuck a married man. NOW FUCK ME HARD!!!!"

I kissed her very sensuously and said "Taste your juices on my mouth. They taste so sweet." I pumped my dick into harder and harder as her legs were wrapped around my waist.

She screamed, FUCK ME HARD BABE!!!! I WANT TO FEEL YOU EXPLODE INSIDE ME."

"OH DORIS, I'M GOING TO CUM!!!!

"CUM WITH ME LUKE"

I exploded inside her. I never had such a big explosion in my life. I started kissing her on the lips and neck. "I can't get enough of you Doris. You really made go wild for you. I just can't believe what you do for me."

"Thank you so much Luke, you make feel like a woman again. I think this is the start of something big."

MitchR
MitchR
92 Followers