My Neighbor is a MILF! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HiveMind
HiveMind
28 Followers

"Aaahhh!" I heard her voice.

I kept at it, stroking myself furiously. I clenched my buttocks and came. My cum shot out with a force, covering the floor in front of me. Oh how I wish I could've shot it over to the balcony where she was sitting. But I'm no superman, that was, at least to me, nearly impossible. I screamed out, and stood up, still stroking myself and observing the cum still gushing out of my dick.

I looked at my hand, covered in jizz and then looked at her. She was still sitting in the same position as before. Legs spread open, one hand down her panties, the other one squeezing her nipple. She was breathing heavily.

"Ooohh..." she gasped with satisfaction. "That was great." I couldn't agree more. She looked at me and sent an air kiss to me."That was amazing... Thank you..."

"Any time" I replied."This... This really was... Fun" I was out of words. What could I say?"You're... You're amazing. Thank you."

She seemed very happy. She stood up and lowered her dress and licked fingers for the last time.

"Best laundry day in years." She said and then looked at my dick, still covered with cum, still erect. She then bent over and reached under her dress. I couldn't see what she was doing. She straightened up and brought her hands back with her panties. She rolled them into a ball and threw them over to me. She then winked and sent me another air kiss. She then turned around and left.

I was now standing, half naked, with cum all over the floor, in the balcony, in the middle of the day. Someone could've seen me, or us, for that matter, but I didn't care. I just picked her panties up and sat down. I looked at them, at the wetness she had left. She came in these. I held them closer, sniffed them a bit. Her scent filled my nose and spread all over my body. It smelt amazing. I'll keep them as a reminder.

HiveMind
HiveMind
28 Followers
12