My Neighbor is My Best Friend

Story Info
An eighteen year old looks to his neighbor for sex advice.
1.1k words
4.08
57.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never had many friends growing up. I was usually a loner. As an only child, it was tough meeting people around the neighborhood. When I was about ten, our next door neighbor Jerry would often stop by to talk with my parents. He and my father could talk about anything.

Jerry reminded me of Ethan Hawke. Always very friendly and welcoming to me, even at such a young age.

Flash forward to my sophomore year at college. Now nineteen, I am home visiting from school, I still have zero friends to hang out with. It goes without saying that I haven't been sexually active.

My parents are both working and I have nothing to do all day, like usual. I hear a knock on the door, I answer it. Jerry is standing there.

"Hey buddy!" Jerry says.

"I didn't know you were gonna be home." He continues.

"Yea, I'm home for the weekend." I answer.

"Nice! Are your parents around? I was supposed to return their lawnmower." Jerry explains.

"No, their not, but you can drop it off later if you want." I say.

"You okay? You seem, down." Jerry says.

I pause for a moment.

"Well, it's kind of a stupid story." I say.

"Nonsense!" Jerry responds. "You can tell me anything bud."

I pause once more.

"You wanna come in?" I say. "Maybe we can talk about."

"Love to" Jerry says with a warm smile.

Jerry and I venture to the couch in the living room. We both sit.

"Talk to me buddy. What's got ya down?" Jerry says with sincerity.

"I thought college would help me make friends. I though at least I'd meet a girl and..."

I pause once more.

"You can tell me..." Jerry says.

"...and have sex. It's college! I'm supposed to meet people and have sex, but none of that's happened for me." I say.

Jerry puts his hand on my right leg.

"Those are two separate things but also similar. When making friends and meeting people to have sex with, you wanna be yourself. Eventually, people will see your honesty and wanna get to know you better. You should also find someone you trust to have sex with." Jerry explains.

"Well, if I'm being honest. You're the best friend I have. I haven't trusted anyone enough to tell them about this before." I answer back.

Jerry looks at me hard. His hand still on my leg. He pats my thigh.

"Well, I have an idea then." Jerry says.

"What is it?" I question back.

"Why don't you let me help you."

"Help me how?" I ask.

"I could take care of you. You told me that I was your closest friend. I'm very sexually experienced, so maybe I could do something for you." Jerry says.

"Like what?" I say, as I begin to feel nervous.

"I could give you a blowjob. If that's something you'd like." Jerry proposes.

I am pretty stunned at this moment. My neighbor Jerry just offered a blowjob.

"If you like it maybe we can explore other things." Jerry adds.

"I'd be willing to try." I say.

"I'm pretty nervous, what if someone sees?" I ask.

"We'll be fine. How about we go to your room? For more privacy." Jerry says.

I agree and we travel upstairs to my bedroom. Jerry shuts the door behind me. Jerry never loses his smile, he always makes me feel relaxed.

"Ready?" Jerry asks.

"I think so." I answer.

"Well, alright lets give you a nice BJ!" Jerry says with a laugh.

I smile also. I slowly take off my shirt. Then my pants and finally my underwear.

"Wow, buddy. Great lookin penis!" Jerry says.

"Really? Thanks Jerry." I say politely.

Jerry, the seasoned pro he is, sits me on the edge of my bed. He gets on his knees and begins stroking my cock.

I automatically quiver.

Before I have the chance to moan, Jerry licks the shaft of my penis.

"Holy crap Jerry! That's great" I say.

"You got it buddy." Jerry says.

Jerry then puts his whole mouth over my dick. He gives me a great blowjob. He nicely squeezes my balls. It feels amazing. His tongue glides over my dick and I cant stop looking at him in the act.

I moan and moan and after a few short minutes, I burst in his mouth. Jerry swallows the whole load. He gets off of his knees and I stand up.

"I don't know what to say Jerry! Thank you so much!" I say.

"No problem, buddy." Jerry says.

"I seriously don't know how I can thank you Jerry." I say.

"No need, I'm happy to help you out bud." Jerry says back.

"You know I'm not experienced, but I'd like to try and give you a blowjob. If it's okay with you." I say nervously.

Jerry has a surprised look on his face.

"That'd be very great, I appreciate that."

"I'm probably not gonna be very good, but you've been so great to me, I at least have to try." I say.

"Lets give it a go." Jerry says with a big grin.

Jerry pulls his pants down and my eyes almost leaped from my head once I saw what popped out of Jerry's boxers.

His penis was massive. Possibly nine or ten inches. Mine is only about six and he had no pubic hair, he was all cock.

"Oh my Gosh, Jerry." I say.

"You don't have to if you don't wanna. I know its pretty big." Jerry says.

"I'll give it my best shot." I say.

"Alright buddy." Jerry says.

I approach Jerry's cock, I open my mouth as wide as possible and take his dick in my mouth. I let my tongue feel his shaft.

"Good boy, nice job buddy." Jerry says.

Hearing this gave me some reassurance. His support meant a lot, given that I have never given a blowjob before.

I slowly get the hang of it. My head bobs back and forth. I couldn't fit is whole dick but I did my best.

"You can stroke it with your hand, give your mouth a break." Jerry says with a chuckle.

I smile and take his advice. I spit on his cock and begin giving him a hand job. I stroke it as fast as possible.

"Oh, yeah, that's it buddy. You're doing so good!" Jerry says.

"Thanks!" I say back.

I suck the tip of his cock as best I can and keep jerking him off.

"That's it, good boy...I'm gonna cum!" Jerry says.

Jerry holds my face under his dick and I keep jerking him off. He shoots giant load on my face.

"Wow buddy. You really did one hell of a job! We're gonna have to do this again real soon." Jerry says.

With cum all over my face, "We sure will! And thanks for everything Jerry!" I say.