My Neighbor Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MausAss
MausAss
27 Followers

My only worry was that we still hadn't spotted Lauren, but on the other hand we had taken some time putting the sunscreen on. My cock had at last calmed down and I put the towel back in my bag. My eyes continued to skim over the people, partly to find Lauren as quickly as possible and partly to avoid getting turned on again. Even if most of the women were well over forty, their bodies still got a reaction from me.

"Do you see her?" I asked and wiped some sweat off my forehead.

"Huh?" Tyler's eyes were glued to a woman with breasts the size of melons.

I elbowed him in the ribs to get him to focus. "Have you seen Lauren?"

"Not yet, but do you see her boobs? Fuck, I want to bury my face between those babies. Suck on them and..." Tyler spewed out his words until I gave him another elbow when people started looking at us. He kept staring at the woman as we walked.

"Fuck," I said when I saw the end of the beach and we still hadn't spotted Lauren. Just as I was about to turn around I spotted someone on the cliff behind the beach.

"Did you see that?" I asked Tyler, but he shook his head.

"Was it Lauren?"

"No, it was a guy," I said and bit my lip, unsure of what we should do next.

"Let's check if she's behind the cliffs," Tyler said and kept walking. He could be so fucking thickheaded sometimes.

"I told you it was a guy," I said as I hurried after him.

"Do you have a better idea?"

"No, but why would she be behind the cliffs?" I said and after seeing his smile I knew I wasn't going to like the answer.

"She's probably about to give the guy a BJ and they needed the privacy. I told you they fuck like bunnies at these places."

"No, they don't," I said and smacked him in the head, but I didn't protest further and we began the small climb. Maybe he was right and Lauren was with the guy. The thought of catching her giving another man a blow job made me both excited and jealous.

We kept walking, but without everyone around us I became much more aware of our nudity. It now felt awkward and I tried not to look at Tyler too much. I was about to say something, when I saw Tyler put his finger to his lips and shake his head. I gave him a questioning look.

"I thought I heard something," he whispered and crouched down. I followed his lead as we moved closer. My pulse sped up and then moments later I heard something too and I felt strangely alive. When we got closer I heard a woman's laugh and seconds later a deep male voice.

"Is it Lauren?" Tyler mouthed the words, but all I could do was shrug my shoulders.

From this distance I needed more than a laugh to tell if it was her. We sneaked closer and the excitement of it made me smile. I felt the blood pumping through my veins and as we got closer we could hear what they were saying.

"What if someone spots us?" the female voice said and my smile turned into a grin as I realized that it was Lauren.

"You'd love that wouldn't you? Someone watching us while we fuck," the man said Lauren laughed again.

We found a spot between the rocks where we could see them. It was almost like an amphitheatre with them on the stage surrounded by ascending walls on each side and an open space towards the water.

"Almost as much as I love your cock," Lauren answered.

"You're such a naughty little girl."

Lauren's blond hair moved as the man kissed her exposed neck, blocking the view of her naked body. The man had short black hair with sparkles of grey in it, broad shoulders with well-defined muscles. He looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't tell who it was from the back.

I ducked behind some rocks to get cover as I moved closer. My cock was almost painfully hard by now. The thrill of watching my dream girl in a situation like this made it impossible to turn back.

After moving close enough to get a good view I put down my bag. When I put my head up again I saw the man had pulled Lauren's head towards him and forced his tongue inside her mouth. She let out a sweet moan of delight and pulled her arms around him as she got lost in the kiss.

Lauren's breasts were just as magnificent as I had imagined. They were about the size of a grapefruit with pink hard nipples. They were perky and didn't sag and I was hypnotized by how they moved with each breath she made. Her tanned naked body was perfect. I could only imagine how good the guy must be feeling. How good it would feel to kiss Lauren and have my tongue intertwine with hers.

"Do you like that, Jason?" Lauren asked as the kiss broke and I gulped as I saw what her hand was doing and for the first time I got a good look on the man's face. He was at least twice her age. He had stubble with sparkles of grey in it and a very masculine face with dark brown eyes. I recognized it from somewhere, but I still couldn't place it.

Lauren's hand had a firm grip around Jason's hard cock and she stroked him as they resumed kissing. The desire in their eyes and to see them this up close was enough to make me harder than I had ever been before. If Lauren only turned her head slightly and looked up she would've seen me, seen how my eyes were locked on her moving hand.

"Uh huh," Jason moaned out in response and I saw just how good he felt.

I reached down and touch my own hard cock and the first stroke sent a shiver of pleasure through my body. My cock had never been this hard and throbbing and I moved my hand up and down in the same tempo as Lauren.

My cock was leaking precum, as I imagined it was Lauren's hand that's touched me. Each stroke sent more shivers of pleasure and I wasn't going to last long. The thrill was amazing, knowing that they could catch me at any moment. For some reason it made each stroke feel even better. If Lauren's amazing blue eyes had looked at me at that moment I probably would have come.

Instead I watched Lauren move her head down Jason's body, kissing his chest. He was in great shape, with a six-pack any guy would be jealous off. It was easy to tell that Lauren enjoyed kissing his abs, before she moved down further while she let her hand trace down his torso.

I tensed up as I prepared myself for what was coming next; my hand had stopped moving in anticipation. I almost let out a moan when I saw her stick out her tongue and start playing with the mushroom head. Lauren teased him a bit with her tongue, only giving his short licks all while she kept eye contact with him.

"Stop teasing," Jason said and she gave him a smile before she licked down the shaft with her tongue.

"Oh fuck." I heard Tyler's low voice and a shiver of fear and excitement ran through my body. I looked over at him and saw his cum face for the first time as his cock spurted white blobs of semen on the ground. I felt a sting of anger, but I couldn't blame him for being unable to hold back.

Jason grabbed his cock and slapped it against Lauren's red luscious lips, before he pushed it inside her mouth and it was obvious that hadn't heard the noise Tyler made when he came.

"Do you like my cock, my little slut?" he asked and Lauren nodded and made some sound with her mouth while she took more and more of his cock inside her mouth.

I couldn't look away or stop my hand from moving and if I didn't stop soon I would come. The scene in front of me, the raw desire in Lauren's eyes as Jason fucked her mouth made it impossible to stop. I heard her moans and the sound Lauren's mouth made each time Jason thrust his cock in her.

I had a firm grip on my cock and my hand moved quicker and quicker up and down my shaft and I could only focus on my impending orgasm. I stroked my cock much faster than Jason fucked Lauren's sweet little mouth. The tingling feeling in my cock became too much and I closed my eyes while I imagined Lauren's warm, wet mouth swallowing my cock as her hand stroked me to completion.

I moaned as my body filled up with an amazing feeling and my body shook when the first spurt of cum hit the ground. I kept coming while I tried to match each stroke with Jason's thrusts. More and more spurted out until my body finally relaxed.

I knew I had the dumbest grin on my face, but I couldn't help it. It was one of the best orgasms of my life. Watching Lauren give that guy a blowjob was hotter than anything I had ever seen in my life. Even if she discovered us and never talked to me again, it still would've been worth it just for that moment of complete ecstasy.

"Do you wanna leave?" Tyler whispered and I just shook my head.

"No way," I whispered back, unable to look away from the scene.

"Come here," Jason said. He laid her down on the rock and with a firm grip on her legs he spread them apart.

It gave me a good view of her bald pussy with moist pink lips begging to be taken. My cock started to react to the sight and I got an incredible urge to stick my tongue inside her. There was no way I could do that, but the thought of how sweet she would taste and smell made my breathing heavier again. She was so fucking hot; her breasts looked amazing as she lay on her back, heaving up and down with each breath she took.

"Tell me what you want me to do, Lauren," Jason said and rubbed his hard cock against her outer lips, teasing her. You could see by the way Lauren moved that she wanted nothing more than his hard cock inside her. He had a sadistic smile on his face and it was obvious he wasn't going to fuck her until she begged him to.

"Fuck me, Jason. Fuck me hard. Don't forget that I'm your little slut to use as you want."

I was shocked at her words, but I was too turned on to care. I wished she had said that to me. Begged me to come down there to use and fuck her the way I had dreamed about since I first saw her. My hand reached down to stroke my cock and the moment Jason pushed his cock inside Lauren's tight pussy I was fully erect again.

I couldn't get enough of the scene and my arousal only rose when I started hearing Lauren's sweet moans.

"Uh, oh god, Jason."

Jason was bent over her while his cock moved in and out of her pussy. His large cock was covered in her juices and he fucked her with long, hard strokes. He moved his head down and kissed her lips and I saw how Lauren bit his lip when the kiss ended before she let it go.

Jason flipped her over and gave her ass a slap and thrust his cock inside her once more. He gripped her hair while he pounded away and I saw drips of sweat on forehead. They were really going at it and Lauren's moans only got louder and louder.

"Fuck me hard."

"I'm going to fill you up good. You'd like that don't you? To feel my cum inside you," Jason said and grabbed her ass while he continued to thrust inside her.

"Yes, fill me up with your cum."

Lauren's blonde hair swung from side to side in complete ecstasy.

"I'm coming!" Lauren cried out as her body started to spasm.

The scene was fucking amazing and Lauren didn't hold back her moans even the slightest. Jason showed no mercy as he kept fucking her at the same tempo as my hand moved up and down my hard shaft. It felt so fucking good, almost like I was the one fucking her. I heard Jason grunt and his thrust became a bit erratic and I could tell he was as close to coming as I was.

My hand had a firm grip around my shaft and I tried to time it so we could come at the same time. I imagined it was my hard cock pumping in and out of her pussy, feeling her pussy twitch around my cock as I sought out all the pleasure her body can give me. That I was the one who caused her to moan like that. I brought myself closer and closer to my second orgasm.

I heard Jason grunt and thrust his cock deep inside her and I knew he was coming. I knew he was pumping his seed inside Lauren's pussy and I imagined it was me. That Lauren was speaking to me and I came to the thought of it.

"I can feel it. I can feel you coming. It feels so good," Lauren moaned to me as I pumped my seed inside her.

"I'm coming!" she screamed as she felt my cum hit her inner walls and it felt better than anything I had ever experienced. I was coming inside my dream girl and it felt amazing, even though I knew it was only a dream. I stroked my cock until my orgasm subsided.

I opened my eyes and saw how Jason hovering over her and once again I wondered where I recognized him from. His cock was still inside her and I knew it was time to go. I gave Lauren one last look and before I had time react I saw how she moved her head slightly to the left and backwards and I panicked.

I ducked away and turned to run.

"What," Tyler said as he ran after me. My pulse was racing and the panic was spreading throughout my body.

"I think she saw me," I whispered back at him and the sympathetic look he gave me was worse than anything else.

I wished he had busted my balls or teased me about instead of giving me that look. Now I felt even worse and the excitement from before was gone. We started walking when we reached the beach, and I could tell Tyler wanted to ask me something.

"Hi guys, leaving already?" Janet said as we passed her and I gave her a short smile and a nod. Tyler said a couple of words to her, but I wasn't listening.

I wondered if I had ruined it with Lauren and whether she had seen more than the back of my head. If I had pulled away a couple of seconds earlier she never would've have spotted me. I sighed and shook my head as we made our way to the parking lot and then another wave of panic ran through my body.

"Fuck, my bag," I cried out and pulled my hair, as we ran the last little bit to the car.

"It was only the swim stuff in it, wasn't it?" Tyler asked as he unlocked car. He was right, the rest of my stuff was still in the pockets of my shorts and they were in the car.

"What if she recognizes my bag?" I asked unable to completely let go of my anxiety. I opened the door and started putting on my underwear and shorts as I thought back at what we had seen. No matter the price, it had been worth it.

"There are thousands of bags like that. There's no way she can tell it was yours," Tyler said as he put his own pants. Once we were dressed, he got behind the wheel and started the engine.

As we left the parking lot I thought about what had just happened. There was no doubt it had been worth it, even if Lauren never spoke to me again and I felt the last bits of anxiety leave my stomach. It had been worth it and I would never regret what happened today. It wasn't like I had a relationship with Lauren; the only thing I had risked were her smiles and the way she looked at me like I was the only person in the whole world when she talked to me. She was still way out of my league and there was no way she would get together with a high school senior, convenience or not.

I didn't know if Lauren had seen or why Jason looked familiar, but right now I didn't care. I had just had the best experience of my life.

MausAss
MausAss
27 Followers
12