My Neighbor Megan’s Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

My hands had gone from caressing their asses to stroking their pussies while my cock continued to grow even thicker the closer I got to cumming. I was relishing their alternating mouths and would have been content to enjoy it for much longer, but ultimately it just felt too damn good. With a moan of pleasure, I started to spew and, fortunately, Megan realized when I was right on the verge and passed me over to Shelly, so she got the brunt of my load. She did eventually pass me back to Megan but I was mostly spent by then. She appeared to have just been caught up in the moment but neither Megan nor I minded in the least. Once I was fully spent, the two of them straightened up and moved to lie on either side of me. With an arm around each of them and a hand, of course, resting on their titties, we recovered for a bit before gradually getting back into it again.

We never did get into any kind of discussion about who had seduced whom or revealing the plans that resulted in that first encounter. After that, I was still seeing Megan pretty regularly but I also started seeing Shelly occasionally, as well. There were other times that we all got together and there were times that the two of them were getting together without me. Overall, it was an arrangement that seemed to make everybody happy.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers
12