My Neighbor, My Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
543 Followers

I went into the bathroom to clean up and when I returned Sam told me that she wouldn't need me anymore that day but I was to be at her house Wednesday night at precisely 9 pm since she was having some friends over and wanted to introduce her new slave to them. I was about to protest but when I saw the look in her eyes realized that I really didn't have a choice unless I was prepared to have my wife see the tape of us. Luckily, my poker game was on Wednesdays and I would just have to make some excuse to the guys. Sam told me to get down on my knees and kiss her pussy, as well as D's, goodbye and then called Roger in so I could kiss his flaccid organ also and when I was finished with my goodbyes, showed me to the door.

That night, I was very horny thinking about the events of the day at Samantha's and wondering what she wanted of me Wednesday night and who her friends were. When my wife came to bed and saw the state of arousal I was in, she smiled and sat down on my organ immediately and we fucked until I shot my load into her. We went to sleep afterwards but my mind was on Samantha and it took me forever to drift off. By the time Wednesday arrived, I was quite nervous from creating all the possible scenes that could take place that night. I was worried that perhaps I would know someone and horribly fantasized a client or friend of the family being there. By the time nine o'clock rolled around and I was standing in front of her door, I considered walking away until I thought of my wife viewing that tape and that kept me from leaving. Samantha opened the door wearing a very revealing tight black gown with slits up both sides showing her sexy thighs.

She took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom before any of her friends could see me and told me to get entirely undressed. When I was completely naked, she came over and slipped a thin nylon loop around my ball sac and tightened it around the neck of my sac. It had a long leash attached to it and she told me that she would be leading me around by the leash all night and if I didn't obey her every command immediately, without question, she would tug on the leash sharply and cause tremendous pain to my balls in addition to the possibility of severing my balls if she pulled it too hard since the thin nylon could cut the tender flesh quite easily. I closed my eyes and tried to gather my strength for the coming ordeal and felt a slight tug on my balls as she had already started for the door.

I felt humiliated as she led me through the apartment and into the living room where I saw at least four or five couples in formal wear with drinks in their hands conversing. D and Roger were there also and all conversation stopped as she led me into the room and introduced me to everyone as her new and very talented slave. D walked over and cupped my balls in her hand as she introduced me to her husband who looked me over from head to toe as if appraising a prize horse. Then I felt a tug on my balls as Sam led me over to a couple near the terrace door. She told me that Rita especially loved being double fucked and that I should accompany them into the guest bedroom and handed her the leash. Rita's eyes opened wide in anticipation as she took the leash and led me into the bedroom with her husband, Frank, following. As soon as she closed the door behind us, she handed the leash to Frank and began removing her evening gown.

She wasn't wearing anything under it and my eyes were riveted to her magnificent, full breasts capped by very large brown nipples, her wide, flaring hips and ass and her prominent pussy mound which was covered with a patch of trimmed auburn hair. Frank was out of his tux in a flash and pulled me over to the bed and told me to lay down on my back and wait until he properly prepared his wife for my cock. She lay down alongside me with her cunt towards me so that I could watch as he licked and sucked her. Then she started to play with my cock and balls and watched with satisfaction as my organ began to rise. Frank sucked her until she started moaning and then stopped and told her to get into position. She got on top of me on all fours and fit the head of my now fully erect shaft to her wet and open pussy and sank down on it uttering sexy obscenities as it filled her cunt. When she was filled to capacity, she told Frank to enter her ass and I felt his cock work its way deep inside.

Rita looked at me and showed me that she had the leash in her hand as she told me that I wasn't to cum until she gave me permission or she would pull it really hard. She told me to start fucking her slowly so that she could feel the sensations of both cocks moving inside her and as I moved my hips up and down, I could feel her husband's organ moving back and forth in her ass and rubbing against the head of my penis through the thin wall of her cunt. He seemed to be getting off on feeling my cock as he fucked her ass and she was starting to moan and thrash her hips around which was getting me hotter and hotter by the minute. Rita's eyes were wide open as she looked into mine and she gasped as our cocks worked in and out of both her holes. Her large breasts were swaying in front of my eyes as she moved on my cock and I leaned forward and took a nipple in my mouth and sucked it hard as she whimpered in pleasure from the fabulous sensations we were giving her.

I didn't know how much longer I could hold back and when I heard her cry out that she was cumming and felt the contractions in her pussy gripping my organ, I let it all happen and my cock swelled as the first spurt of cum filled her cunthole. As soon as I let go, Frank moaned and announced his arrival as well, so that Rita was being inundated with hot cum in both her openings while her orgasm continued. The three of us stayed coupled as Rita lay down on top of me to rest with both our organs still inside her. When her husband pulled his cock out of her ass, she rolled over alongside me and Frank proceeded to lick and suck my receding cock to clean off any of his wife's juices as well as mine and then buried his head in his wife's pussy to suck out my cum which was mixed with her juices also.

After we cleaned up, Rita took my leash and led me back into the living room where she passed it to Samantha telling her that I was an excellent slave and that she was totally satisfied with me. Sam smiled, gave me a kiss and asked if I was ready to take on another couple who were waiting patiently for me. I asked if I could have some refreshment before I started again and she lifted the front panel of her gown and told me to suck her juices for a while as she conversed with another couple. I had been looking forward to a cold drink and some snacks but I couldn't resist Sam's gorgeous cunt and I lifted my head and buried my face in her wetness as she spread her thighs to give me full access while my tongue played in her glistening hole. She was still conversing but it was becoming more and more intermittent as she held my head to her pussy and started to slowly and sensuously fuck my face.

Soon I heard her moan and felt her wetness on my face as she shuddered in orgasm and I licked up her sweet offering without letting one delicious drop escape. When she released my head and told me to stand up, my penis was fully erect and she called over the couple who had been waiting for me and showed them what they had been so patiently waiting for. Gabrielle and Henry were their names and she was a totally sensuous black woman with very large breasts and a full, yet very desirable, figure. Henry was white, about 50 and a little overweight but seemed like a nice guy. Sam handed Gabe (as she liked to be called) my leash and told them to enjoy themselves.

I asked Gabe if I could stop for a moment and have a drink and a snack and she asked Henry to bring some drinks and food into the guest bedroom and led me by my leash through the center of the room so that everyone could see. I caught some very sexy glances as I passed through the room and wondered how many more I would have to satisfy that night. Gabe closed the door behind us and started stripping off her clothes as she explained that she loves to be sucked and she wants me to suck her until she can't take any more. She also told me that her husband enjoys sucking cock and would be taking care of me while I took care of her.

Henry knocked on the door and Gabe let him in setting the tray on the end table and telling me to grab the food and drink now because I would be a very busy guy shortly. After I refreshed myself, Gabe told me to lay down on the bed on my back as she planned on sitting on my face for a while and I watched with fascination as she straddled me, facing my cock, and I saw those full sexy, dark thighs framing her swollen, purple labia which were petal shaped and revealed a glimpse of her wet, pink cunthole. She held her pussy just above my face and asked me how I liked it. When I told her that I couldn't wait to taste her, she lowered it to my lips and I kissed her labia and licked each one before running my tongue into her delicious looking pink hole. I loved her cunt scent and taste and I was really enjoying myself when I felt a hot, wet tongue on my balls and then felt them being sucked as Henry had started enjoying himself. I concentrated on the delicious cunt I was sucking as Gabe moved it around on my face and presented various parts for particular attention.

She fed me her clitoris and I was surprised at how large it was since I had only seen it a few moments before and it was nowhere near that size. I sucked it into my mouth just as Henry's mouth covered my erection and it felt good being sucked while I had that clit in my mouth. Gabe was breathing heavily and fucking my face with very smooth and slow hip movements as she encouraged her husband to drink my cum and described to me how sexy the scene was to her. Suddenly, her body tensed and she bore down on my face as her orgasm struck and I drove my tongue deep inside her to capture the juices that were flowing down. When she finally stopped twitching in after-passion, she got up and told us to change positions as she wanted to be sucked while on her back. She told me to get on my knees while I suck her so that Henry could have access to my cock and as soon as I buried my face in her pussy, he was back deep-throating me.

I looked up at the sensuous mounds of flesh and saw how erect her nipples were and the glazed expression in her eyes as she gave herself completely up to being eaten. I licked her slit from her asshole to her clit and then watched it as it began to grow before my eyes. It got larger and larger and pushed aside the hood that had originally protected it and just begged to be sucked so I took it between my lips and began sucking it back and forth as I tickled it with my tongue. She was moving with me in a sensuous dance as I sucked her clit and her moans became louder and louder as she got closer to cumming. I started to suck the little organ more firmly and every once in a while would bite down lightly on it and receive a beautiful response from her each time. She started gasping and held my head down on her cunt and rubbed it all over my face as she came again and again and flooded me with her juices. I started to get up after she had calmed down but she told me not to move and just keep my mouth where it was.

I had my nose pressed against her still erect clit and my lips on her labia so I just rested there kissing her pussy from time to time. Henry had switched to stroking my balls and cock and I wondered if I'd be able to cum. Even though I enjoyed whatever he was doing to me while I was lost in his wife's fabulous cunt, I didn't feel as though I was close to orgasm by any means. With my lips pressed to Gabe's labia, I could feel her cunt throb every once in a while as she calmed down from her intense orgasm while watching her husband working on my organ. Then she told Henry that she wanted to sit on my erection and to hold it for her as she straddled me and lowered herself down on my thick, hard cock with a long, satisfied sigh. She worked her way down my shaft slowly, feeling every inch of the thick pole as it disappeared inside her. Her pussy felt warm, wet and extremely comfortable and I was very horny from sucking her while being sucked by her husband so I knew it wasn't going to take much to make me cum.

Gabe knew this and smiled at me as she filled her cunt with as much of my organ as she could take and began milking my penis with strong contractions of her cunt muscles while looking into my eyes to see my reaction to her expertise. Her pussy was doing wonderful things to me and as I looked at the beautiful specimen of womanhood sitting on my cock, I felt the uncontrollable sensations of total abandonment come over me as my organ swelled and began shooting hot spurts of cum into her wonderful, milking cunt. She threw her head back and rested up against Henry, as he pinched her nipples, while she enjoyed the feelings that my cock was giving her as it jerked and spurted juice deep inside her. When I came back down to Earth, she told me that my cumming had triggered a small but perfectly beautiful orgasm in her once more and asked if I liked the way she milked my cock with her pussy.

I told her that any woman who ever did that to me always got rewarded with an almost immediate orgasm as it was a fantastic turn on for me although there have been very few women who could do it correctly. Reluctantly Gabe lifted herself off my cock and it plopped out with a squishing sound as my cum flowed out of her hole. Then she lay down on her back and spread her legs wide as Henry dropped to his knees and began to lick and suck her pussy clean of my cum. As he was busy working on her, she told me that he loved to clean her up orally after another guy had just cum in her. She told me to come over and drop my limp cock in her mouth so she could suck it until her husband was finished. This seemed to be a favorite thing with Henry because he was at it for quite a long time and my member was beginning to show signs of life again. Suddenly I heard a muffled groan from Gabe as she sucked deeply on my organ and her fingers dug into my ass as she went into another orgasm.

After resting a bit, she told Henry to start getting dressed as she got up and went into the bathroom to wash up. When she returned and started dressing, I asked Henry if he had cum at all and Gabe answered that he rarely got hard and almost never experienced orgasm although he was excited and loved whatever he did. Then she picked up my leash and led us back into the other room and through the couples to Sam where she thanked her profusely for loaning me to her and handed the leash to her. She walked over to me and while holding my semi erect penis in her hand, told me that I would be seeing her again sooner than I think and turned and walked away with her husband in tow.

I noticed two very attractive women on the other side of the room and realized that they must have arrived while I had been busy in the other room. Sam saw my glance and asked me if I would like to service them since they were next to have me. I really didn't have to answer since she glanced down at my penis and saw my reaction in my slowly rising cock. She called them over and told me that I was now the property of Mistress' Sophia and Carla and handed the leash to Carla who was a statuesque beauty with long, black hair and a magnificent body. Sophia was a petite blonde with large breasts and very sexy body and was looking at me appraisingly as she locked her eyes on my thick almost fully hard cock. Carla pulled me along by the leash as she headed for the bedroom with Sophia walking beside me squeezing my ass cheeks as we walked. When we got into the room, Carla asked for the large bag that Sophia was carrying and told me to lie down flat on my back in the dead center of the bed.

She handed S some leather bindings and the two of them started fastening my arms and legs to the bed so that I was spread eagled and totally helpless. Then the two of them began removing their clothes and my cock almost shot through the ceiling as they revealed some choice bits of woman to me. As Carla advanced to the bed with a glint in her eyes as she looked at my helpless body, I reminded her that Samantha had said no pain is to be involved and she replied that she had never heard about that and didn't believe me. I started to get worried since she might do anything to me and even though I could shout for help it might be too late to avoid a painful experience.

She got up on the bed and looked down at me with a look of contempt as she squatted over my face and rubbed her cunt all over it. She tasted and smelled delicious and I tried to lick and suck her labia as she moved it around but she suddenly got up and Sophia took her place. I watched in fascination as she lowered her ample ass and I saw her puffed labia come into view. She dropped it right on my face and moved it around all over me the same way C had done. She had an unusually large clitoris and as she rubbed it over my face it began to rise and get larger and larger until it was fully about an inch long. She fed it to me to suck and as soon as my lips closed over it, she began to fuck my mouth in slow sensuous movements. Then I felt my cock entering a warm, wet, comfortable hole as C lowered herself down on my organ with a long moan as she captured more and more of the thick shaft in her hungry cunt.

I loved sucking S's clit and the reactions I was getting from her were a total turn on for me as she moaned, gasped and told me how good it felt and not to stop what I was doing. She didn't have to worry about that as I wanted to keep sucking her forever and worked my lips back and forth along the length of her organ while experiencing the fabulous sensations that C's cunt was providing to me. I knew that I was in that wonderful period of a sexual session where, after cumming a couple of times already, my cock would stay hard for a long time and I would fully enjoy everything but wouldn't feel like cumming. S and C were facing each other as they fucked me and were playing with each other's nipples when suddenly S cried out that she was cumming and bore down hard on my mouth as she bucked and shuddered her way through an intense orgasm. Almost immediately I felt C's cunt grip my thick shaft tightly and begin to expand and contract around it as she wet me with her orgasm and my cock as well as my face were covered with both their juices.

After relaxing for a while, they decided to switch positions and S lowered her cunt to my thick erection and sank down slowly with a satisfied sigh as she took most of my meat inside her. C straddled my face facing her friend and rubbed her wet pussy, which was leaking her juices, all over my face as she reached out and tweaked S's erect nipples. I was in virtual heaven again as S raised and lowered her pussy on my penis while I breathed in C's heady cunt aroma and tasted the delicious combination of both our juices. I listened to both of them as they moaned, groaned, gasped and told each other just how good my cock and tongue felt as they used me for their pleasure and, incidentally, gave me some of the same. I wanted to put my arms around them and hold them as they fucked me but I couldn't move and just had to lie there and allow them to do whatever they wished to me.

I don't know how long they fucked me this way since all I could see was C's cunt in front of my eyes, but I heard both of them begin breathing heavily and the sexy sounds increased in intensity and I felt S's cunt tighten around my shaft as C bore down hard on my mouth and forced her clit between my lips for sucking. Suddenly I heard S cry out that she was cumming and felt her hot juices cover my cock and run down the shaft to my balls. Then C's pussy began to throb as she started to cum also and my face was bathed in her hot, delicious juices. Both of them slid off the bed and stood looking down at me as my cock stood straight up in the air and twitched every once in a while from the cool air after being inside both their hot cunts for such a long time. C went to the door and called Sam in and showed her the condition I was in and asked her what she wanted to do with me as they were quite satisfied for the moment. Sam went back into the other room and came back with D and two other women.

jim313
jim313
543 Followers