My Neighbor, My Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

She showed them the condition I was in and asked if they would like to see if they could draw some cum out of me before the evening ended. D needed no coaxing and got right down and started sucking on the head of my organ. One of the other women cupped my balls in her hand and slipped a finger in my ass as the third gal got down and asked if she could share my cock with D. The three of them took turns on me and it was while D was sucking me that I felt my orgasm approaching and my organ started throbbing. D had just passed my cock to the other gal when I started shooting my load into her mouth and she passed it around to the others after swallowing the first spurt so that they could get some cum also. When my spasms ended and all three of them squeezed the last drops out.

Sam told C and S who had been watching all along to unfasten my bindings as it was time to call it an evening and reached down and took off my ball leash as she told me that my first experience as her sex slave was satisfactory and that, if I continued this way, I would have nothing to worry about regarding my wife finding out anything. Then she told me that I was to kneel and kiss each of her guests pussies and cocks goodnight before I left. I kneeled before C and pressed my lips against her labia in a kiss and then proceeded to do the same for each of the guests in the living room. I kissed cocks and pussies that I hadn't seen before and then Sam walked me to the door and told me to kiss her pussy goodnight also and then mentioned that she wanted me to stop in the next afternoon as she would have need for me then. I told her I couldn't make it before three and she said that would be fine but no later than that or she would have to do something to punish me.

As I went back to my place, I suddenly realized that I must reek of sex from all the cunt juices rubbed all over me all night and was hoping that my wife was fast asleep so that I could jump into the shower before seeing her. Luckily that was the case, and I vowed that I would have to remember to shower the next time I left Samantha's.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers