My Neighbor the Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,352 Followers

I pushed my face into his big hanging ball sack. They were so soft against my face. I kissed each one before licking them both. I gently sucked one in my mouth and rolled my tongue all over it, and then I did the same to the other one. Dave lifted his legs out of the water and rested his feet on the edge of the spa. With his ass so close to the edge his hairy hole was completely exposed.

I stared at his tight pink hole that was surrounded by his thick soft ass hair. His ass hair seemed to get thicker as it covered his ass and legs. It didn't take Dave long to start his instructions, "You know what to do, now get in there and tongue fuck me. Get that tongue nice and deep. Mmmmm, that's a good boy. Run your tongue up and down the crack of my ass. Push your tongue in nice and deep. Ya, that's it, now wiggle it baby, tongue fuck my ass."

I was in heaven. My face was buried deep in a hairy man's ass, my tongue was pushed into a hot tight ass hole, and I was in heaven? Here I was enjoying having my tongue squeezed tight by this man's ass muscles. I wanted to please him. I wanted him to cum so I can taste it, but at the same time I wanted him to save his cum to fill my ass.

Dave grabbed the back of my head and pushed it tight against his ass. I pressed my face in between his cheeks. My tongue was in as far as I could get it in. The tip of my tongue could feel the heat inside of him. I wasn't thinking about where my tongue was, I didn't care. There was no foul taste at all, just soft and warmth.

Dave released his hold on me and slipped back into the water. He pulled me in a tight embrace. "You are so fucking hot boy, are you ready for your reward? Are you ready for my big cock to fill your tight little hole?"

With that Dave pulled me to him and pressed his mouth to mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist exposing my ass to his cock once again. My mouth opened wide accepting his tongue into my mouth. His mustache scratched against my face as our tongues explored each other's mouths. I could feel Dave's cock lay in the crack of my ass. I felt so sexually charged. I clinched my ass cheeks together, gripping his cock, and slid back and forth pumping is cock.

Dave lifted me up out of the water and placed me on the edge of the spa, without breaking our kiss. I felt his finger probing around my hole.

Dave gave his finger a slight push against my tight hole. I moaned into his mouth as I pressed by ass into his finger, "MMMMMMM."

The hot water made my hole tight. Dave must have expected that as he reached into a little storage compartment built into the spa, and pulled out a tube with a long tip. He reached behind me and he inserted the tube into my hole. It wasn't very big, about the size of a pencil.

I felt him squeeze the bottle, and then I could feel liquid being shot deep into my boy pussy. As he continued to pump the liquid in me he moved the bottle in and out, slowly fucking me. I was going wild with him fucking me with this tube of lubricant as he started to bite my nipples.

He pulled the tube out of my tight little hole. Before anything leaked out he raised me up a bit until I could feel his cockhead pressing against my opening. My wife has fingered my ass so I knew I always wanted more up there, but I never thought about something this big, let alone a real cock.

I wiggled my ass, and pushed down on his manly cock, until the head broke through. I wasn't sure if my hole would stretch enough. The pain was quick and sharp, and then I saw stars. Dave bit down on my nipple hard and forced me all the way down on his cock. Whatever he squirted up inside me must have numbed and lubricated me at the same time, which helped a little. My hole opened, accepting the large intruder.

I didn't want to scream loud because I knew we were outside, so I buried my face in his neck and started to whimper like a baby. "Shhh,shhhh! Its ok boy, it will stop hurting in just a second." Dave spoke softly in my ear as he rubbed my head and back getting me to relax.

"That's it baby you have daddy's cock in your little pussy now." The pain was going away fast. I felt my mouth on his neck and smelled his manly body, it was intoxicating. I started to kiss his neck as I came around to his face, and then I kissed him on the mouth. His mustache was so big and bushy pressing against my face, his warm tongue searching my mouth and massaging my tongue.

Dave reached up with his hands and held me up under my armpits. He used his thumbs to play with both my nipples. He pressed his thumbs against my hard nubs, and then he started to rub the tips of each nipple. This was driving me crazy and he knew it.

I started to lift up and down on his cock trying to get my ass to fully stretch around his big shaft. I could feel the head of his cock pressing up inside me. His cockhead must have been pressing against my prostate. I could feel my own juices dripping out of my limp cock.

We broke our kiss and I sat up pushing his cock deeper into my pussy. His cock felt like it was in my throat. "Oh ya. That's my boy, ride daddy's cock. You're little pussy is so tight on daddy's cock, it feels so good."

With his hands under my armpits, he lifted me up off of his cock, and then he guided me back down his entire shaft. He did this about four or five more times, "Does that feel good? You like the feel of my cock in your tight pussy boy? Feel a real man fucking the shit out of you, is that what you want baby? Tell me you like being fucked by me, tell me you want me to cum in you and make you my little boy slut."

The pressure was building up inside me. I loved being fucked. I was now hooked on cock. My mind was lost in this sex world, "Oh yes, fuck your little boy's pussy, fuck me hard and fill me with your hot daddy juice." I was begging this man to shove his hard cock deep inside me. I wanted to be fucked and used.

Dave stood up, with me still impaled on his cock, turned around, and sat me on the edge of the spa. He pulled my legs up over his shoulders and my back lay on the cool deck. He pulled me to him so that my ass hung over the edge. "Ready for the fuck of your life; you little pussy boy?

I am going to fuck your hole until you can't walk. You are going to come back begging me for more cock. You are my little fuck bitch now aren't you? You're my little cocksucker now?"

"Yes, fuck me hard. My pussy is yours. I'm you're pussy bitch. I want your cock in my pussy and mouth. Fuck me harder, shove that cock in me and bread me. Fuck me please." I was shouting and begging at the same time. I loved the feeling of his cock ramming in and out of my ass. I could feel my ass gripping his cock.

"That's my good little pussy boy. Maybe I will have some friends over and take turns breading this hole. I bet you would love to have more cocks fill you up?"

"Yes, give me more cocks. I need more fucking, more cum to fill me up." Just when I finished saying those words I shot my cum all over my chest and stomach, I clenched my pussy tight around Dave's cock which sent Dave over the edge. Dave slammed his cock deep inside me. His balls slapped against my ass. He cock flared out and stretched my ass even more. I could feel the hot liquid being pumped in my pussy as I felt his cock throbbing inside.

Dave reached down, scooped up my cum, and pushed it into my mouth. I looked into Dave's eyes as I opened my mouth and accepted his cum covered fingers. Dave pulled me to him and kissed me hard as we shared my cum. We kissed and shared my cum until his cock slipped from my pussy.

I gave a little sad sigh when it popped out. Dave gave a little laugh, hugged me and said "My little boy misses having his pussy full of daddy's cock. It's ok little boy I will fuck you again and again."

I squeezed Dave tight and pulled him on top of me. His warm furry chest lay against my chest. I looked at him, "I want to suck your cock."

Dave got out of the water and sat on the deck that surrounded the spa. I slipped back into the spa and felt a rush of water flush into my gaping hole. Dave grabbed my head and pulled me into his cock. His cock was washed up from the hot

spa water and I was pleased it was clean. His

limp cock filled my mouth. I reached around his ass and pulled him to me. With his cock semi limp I was able to shove his entire cock in my mouth until his thick pubic bush was pressed into my face.

"That feels nice. Suck my cock you cock sucker.

That's the cock that just took your cherry boy.

You sure took to taking cock in your pussy and mouth. Suck and lick it all over, that's it, worship the cock that fucks you."

My hands were roaming all over Dave's furry ass. His cock filled my mouth. I loved being talked down to, like the submissive slut I so enjoyed being. His cock was leaking the last few drops of real man cum. I felt it coming out of his soft cock. I finally tasted another man's cum.

It was thick and creaming on my tongue. It was slightly salty, and I was amazed at how much I loved the taste.

I ran my finger up and down Dave's ass until I found his hole. "You like my cock don't you? Oh ya, you found my hole. That feels nice baby, go ahead and stick your finger in there." I needed no further encouragement as I pressed my finger into his hot little hole.

I felt Dave's cock begin to grow in my mouth. I had to back off a bit to allow it to get hard again. My finger entered Dave's tight hole. It was so soft and warm inside. My finger continued to delve deeper into his bowels. I wiggled and moved my finger in and out, fucking him and exploring at the same time.

The inside of his ass was hot. I was feeling around the inside of a man's ass, I was getting horny again and so was Dave. It was so soft and sponge like. I pushed my finger all the way in and felt a hard nub. 'That must be his prostate' I thought. His cock was still in my mouth and dripping precum. Each time I massaged his prostate his cock would pulsate in my mouth and release more precum.

Dave was moaning and starting to fuck my mouth with his cock. At the same time I was fucking his ass with my finger. "Keep that up and you will be rewarded," Dave said as he grabbed the back of my head and really started to pound his cock down my throat.

I wanted to make him feel good. My eyes were tearing up as I fought for air, and at the same time I was fighting my gag reflexes. Dave's cock was sliding back and forth on my tongue. He was now only shoving about four inches in my mouth which allowed me to run my tongue over his cock head and taste his cum.

I thought I would take it up a notch. I pulled my finger all the way out of Dave's ass and quickly replaced it with two fingers. His ass clamped down on my fingers but it didn't stop me from shoving them all the way past my knuckles.

Dave let out a grunt, "UGH! Ya fuck me baby. Fuck my ass good. Shove those fingers in me. Feels sooooo damn good."

Dave grabbed my hair, pulled his cock out of my mouth, and started to slap my face with his cock. He took the head of his cock and smeared his dripping cum on my lips and cheeks. I looked up at his face, "You're my little cock sucking bitch aren't you? You love cock; I can see it in your eyes. I probably didn't need to add that little something extra to your last beer. You are a born pussy boy."

I didn't care if he slipped me anything I just wanted to please him. I was his pussy boy and I did love cock. I want to feel and taste his cum. I licked his cock head and wiggled my fingers in his ass, "Yes, god yes, I am your cock sucking pussy boy. I love sucking your cock. I love your cock in my tight little pussy."

I sucked on the head of Dave's cock just before he shoved it in my mouth. As his cock went in my mouth I pushed against his prostate, "UGH, mmmm. You want to be my cock sucker pussy boy; now suck my juice out of my cock? Here's your reward for being such a good little pussy."

As Dave called me his cock sucker I pushed and wiggle my fingers against his prostate. Dave's cock swelled up, filling and stretching my mouth. Then I felt it, my reward. The first hot squirt went straight down my throat. I pulled back away from his cock as the second and third shot hit the roof of my mouth and exploded over my tongue. It was hot and thick, nothing like his precum, this was better.

Dave pulled his cock out of my mouth as another shot of cum hit me on the cheek. I tasted his cum, it was thick and creamy, a little bitter, but not unpleasant at all. I wanted more, and I didn't want to waste it on my cheeks. I grabbed his cock head and shoved it back in mouth as the last of his cum dribbled out into my mouth.

"Looks like you like cum. You are a good cock sucker. You look so hot with a dick in your mouth and a face covered in cum." Dave complimented me as I let my fingers slip out of his ass.

We both slipped back in the water and I cuddled up into Dave's big arms. I looked up at Dave and we kissed, tasting Dave's cum in my mouth. Dave pulled back a bit, "I knew I found me a nice neighborly cock sucker. I hope to have more projects for you to come help me with. How long is your wife gone?"

I ran my hand through his hairy chest and told him she would be back on Sunday, we had all Saturday night to play.

Dave smiled at me, "It's only six o'clock on Saturday, and we have time for a little party if you're up for it?"

I looked back at Dave, "What did you have in mind?"

"I figured you would go home and clean up, then come back here about nine tonight and meet a few of my friends. They all like little play toys like you and they will bring a few toys of their own. I guarantee you will have fun and your pussy will get fucked by all sizes of cock."

Dave explained.

I kissed Dave, "Sounds like a great plan."

To be continued...

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,352 Followers
12