My Neighbors

Story Info
Neighbor's wife enjoys her father's company.
1.3k words
3.64
103.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. Everything I am about to say was witnessed with my own two eyes. Our next-door neighbors were throwing a party as they often did. They had a huge crowd of people who were dancing and everyone was drinking beer as if it was water. I had a bird's eye view of the party since our houses were only separated by a driveway. Our neighbors were a very devoutly Catholic family. Every Sunday they would dress up and go to church. They had a son and a daughter. The father of the family was a short, very dark-skinned, balding man who was very nice, in his mid 30's and made good money as a computer consultant.

His wife was a banker, in her early 30's who was a light-skinned black woman who's skin was very similar to light coffee. She was quite tall, about 5'8" and had huge breasts. I am not very good with guessing chest sizes, but she was extremely heavy-chested. They were literally very close to the size of cantaloupes. They both had very heavy accents since they were from the Caribbean. She was not exactly the best looking woman, but her body was amazing. She had a huge ass that bubbled out at the right spots to make her ass stick out. It is indescribable but if you can picture J-Lo's ass it was very similar. She was not a very skinny person, but she was not fat. She had a very womanly, hour-glass shape.

The people at the party were getting more and more comfortable as the night progressed. I knew many of the people since we were pretty close with these neighbors. Wives danced with husbands other than their own. Cousins danced with cousins, brothers danced with sisters. Being so young I had never witnessed this sort of dancing, so close and so tight. Most were dancing chest to chest, and some men were dancing with their groins tight against their dance partner's behinds. I noticed that most hands that were once on hips, slowly had become hands on asses. No one seemed to mind. The wives did not protest and the husbands did not mind that their wives were being openly felt up since they themselves were copping feels of their own from other wives.

As the party progressed, I noticed my neighbor had begun dancing with his sister. The woman was a knockout. She was very petite and very pretty. She did not have the voluptuous body that his wife had. She was very similar in body type to Robin Givens. Only her skin was dark and her face was much prettier. He had been drinking all night and the effects of the alcohol must have gotten to him. He was dancing with his sister with his groin against her ass and his hands on her hips. He was grinding against her and she was pushing back against his every move. It appeared as if they were having sex except they had their clothes on. Her husband was dancing next to them and watching her every move. The smile on his face showed he enjoyed every moment of her wicked dance. Then she turned around and began kissing her brother softly on the lips and eventually tongues were exchanged and passionate is an understatement of how they continued to kiss.

As I scanned the rest of the party, I noticed cousins kissing cousins, brothers kissing sisters, and then I saw the most shocking thing. My neighbor's wife was in an unbelievable French-kissing session with her own father! His hands were groping her ass and her arms were wrapped around his neck. This continued for quite some time until she turned around and allowed him to hug her from behind. As he hugged her with his dick pressed against her ass, he was softly kissing her neck. They had their backs to me so I could not see her expression when her brother approached her and told her something and proceeded to kiss her full on the lips. Her father never stopped kissing her neck while she made-out with her brother. Her father's hands moved up and down her body occasionally grabbing a handful of her gigantic breasts. Her husband occasionally glanced over, but could not be bothered since he was dry humping his sister's very cute ass.

The party thinned out and the few people who were left were the one's who were going to sleep over. My neighbor, his wife, her father and her brother. After cleaning up a little, they went indoors. This next part is the total truth even though some may not believe.

I had discovered a few weeks earlier that a clear view into my neighbor's bathroom could be had since they did not have frosted windows and the shades were lifted high (to allow air in since it was summer). I stumbled upon this discovery by accident when I heard a noise one day and looked out my window to see my neighbor looking up as he was taking a piss in his bathroom.

I stood waiting by my window waiting for her to use the bathroom, when into the bathroom walks her father. He strips down and hanging there was a huge penis. He jumps in the shower (which I could not see), and a few moments later in walks his daughter, my neighbor's wife! She was only wearing a pair of panties which she lowered so she could pee. As she is sitting she takes off her shirt (has no bra on underneath) and throws it on the floor. She wipes and stands up and there before me is the most amazing ass ever! It was so smooth and round and perfect! She then turns around and then I see the biggest breasts I could have imagined with big dark nipples staring at me. My heart almost stopped! I glanced down and noticed she had a big hairy dark bush. She then hopped into the shower with her own father! I wish I could tell you what happened in the shower, but I could not see! My mind raced at what sorts of things were going on in the shower as I masturbated with all my might!

About 15 minutes later he gets out and has a huge hard-on. I had not seen many nude men up to this point in my life and I have never seen to this day a penis so large. He dried himself off and left the bathroom and left the door open. His daughter gets out of the shower a few minutes later and as she is drying herself off her brother stands in the doorway and begins a conversation with her. Behind him I can see the entrance to her bedroom and the bottom of her bed. Her father was apparently lying on the bed nude since I could see his feet dangling off the bed. As her brother continued speaking to her I saw her husband (my neighbor) walk into the bedroom with only a pair of boxer shorts on. Next, her brother walks into the bedroom and moments later she enters the bedroom completely nude! As she walked into the bedroom I was mesmerized by the way her ass moved. Ever since then I fell in love with her ass and had many opportunities to see it and at least twice brush my hands against it (by accident of course – LOL).

After she entered the room, the door quickly shut behind her and I have no idea what happened next. But the fantasies I have imagined are endless. I have re-lived this time and time again and the images are fresh as ever. After more than two hours she re-emerged and went straight to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. She kept wiping and wiping, trying to clean herself well. I could only imagine that it must have been all of the cum that was pumped into her. She then put on a satin robe and went back into her bedroom, closed the door and no one came out of the room until the next day.