My Neighbors, My Angels Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was all hot, wet and juicy and very eager to get fucked.

I pushed my tip in between those pink lips and just pushed in a little. My cock slid in effortlessly into her vaginal passage. She was all squishy and juicy and hot and her vulva was churning inside, her vaginal walls pulsating and throbbing.

I slid in a couple of inches and stopped, trying to fuck her the way the books say one should do...slow and steady. I had a surprise in store.

"Push it all the way in, you naughty bastard, don't tease me." She shouted.

Chastised, I pushed fully into her, till my cock lay fully buried deep in her and my pubic bush rubbed her cunt on the outside and my balls hit her ass crack.

"Fuck me hard, Sekhar, fuck me real hard, stretch and tear my cunt and hit my womb." She was shouting now.

Seeing her agitated state, my own adrenaline rushed and I started fucking her with quick and long strokes for all I was worth. Though her cunt was not virginal and she was mother of two kids, it was still tight enough to squeeze my cock greedily on every stroke and deep enough to let me go as far as I could. For the first time in my life, perhaps, I reached my maximum length, whatever it was.

Shobha raised her big ass and met my thrusts with her counter thrusts. She blabbered all the time.

"I am your own private slut now. You can fuck me whenever you want and any way you want. Will you fuck me like a slut needs to be fucked?" she asked.

"Yes, my own slut, shobha, ' I tried matching her tone and language.

Our fucking became more and more frenzied and my grunts matched her moans and I felt her body suddenly stiffen and stop for a moment. Even as I sensed her orgasm, my own dam burst and I spurted deep into her. At that instant, I realized that I didn't wear a condom and hoped to hell that she was protected.

I drained completely into her and lay spent on top of her. Her legs were around me and my limp cock was still in her now resting cunt. With tender love she played with my hair.

"Shobha, You are wonderful and it is so good. Did you enjoy it as much?" I asked.

"Oh, Sekhar, my baby, I simply loved it, you are amazing, my stud! It is the best fuck I had in a long time. My husband almost forgot how to fuck these days. My pot has been simmering for years now." I liked the way Shobha went on and marveled at my good fortune.

"We have to be very careful, my love. In our community everyone spies on everybody else. And rumors start in no time. I am a respectable, married woman, a mother of two and you are a bachelor boy. We can't meet often. I will let you know when it is safe again and then we will fuck again." She sounded serious enough.

I promised to be very careful and discreet and await her next call. Before we parted we kissed deep and long; a lovers' kiss.

I was back to my role as trainer with renewed vigor and enthusiasm. Now that we fucked well, both Shobha and I cooled down and there were no undercurrents of tension. But a subtle change had come over me. I started looking at my other three trainees in a different way. I tried visualizing similar situations with them as I had with Shobha.

I was particularly fascinated by the beautiful Raaji and her ethereal beauty. But she remained just the same, shy and as distant as ever. She attended the training classes, did her work and asked very few questions. Beyond that nothing; Zilch! Well, I almost gave up any hope of making it with her.

My break came one day when Raaji stayed back after the class to get some doubts clarified on her assignment. Once that was done Raaji said, "I wonder if I can trouble you to help me."

"Sure aunty, tell me what is it?" I asked eagerly.

"At home we have this PC but it is a old one and rarely used these days. I want to use it for music and videos. There are some things missing there; some software they say. No one has time to fix that. They both have their own laptops. Will you please have a look? "It was the longest speech I heard Raaji ever make!

"No problem, I can look in whenever you want me to." I underplayed my eagerness.

"Can you please come in the afternoon by about three?" it was a polite request and I nodded.

By three sharp I turned up at Raaji's apartment, which you would recall is in the same block as mine but two floors above me. She answered the door bell and I walked into a very comfortable drawing cum dining room; well furnished. She was dressed in a light cream colored sari with maroon border and a matching blouse.

Offering me a seat, she walked to the fridge and came back with two small glasses of fresh pineapple juice, gave me one and sat in the opposite sofa. I asked her a few questions about her family and she spoke with a soft voice that was musical.

"Well, let us look at your PC," I said getting up.

Raaji got up and walked down a corridor which had a kitchen and a bed room on one side and two bed rooms on the other side. The PC was located in the last bed room on the left side. It was apparent that this room also doubled up as a spare room / guest room.

I looked at the system- the old screen, the external speakers and the big box on the floor that was the CPU. I sat on the chair in front, switched it on and started checking everything. Raaji pulled up a molded chair close to mine and sat on it, to my right. I moved my chair a little more to the left and at a slight angle and asked her to move closer to the PC to see and learn what I was doing.

In that position we were sitting pretty close to each other, on separate chairs and both of us could see the screen clearly and also access the key board. More important from my point of view was that my right thigh was just a few millimeters from her left thigh and her left boob a few centimeters away as the bird flies! Her body sent a mild fragrance that was like roses.

As I looked at the present player loaded on the system and its version etc, I kept talking to her to keep her mind occupied. My limbs were very active and I let my thigh touch hers very lightly and stay that way for a full minute. They had a broadband wireless connection at home and I started downloading the latest version of VLC player. The old PC was taking its own sweet time for every command.

I knew that I would have to make good progress with Raaji then and I might not get another chance. I would seduce her by treating her like a young girl on first date and not as a thirty five year old house wife. That was my strategy.

"This is a good opportunity for you to learn on the job. You take my seat and do it all yourself as I guide you, aunty," I said. Oh god! If only she understood the implied meaning too, I said to myself.

We exchanged seats. I started guiding her on which keys to press and which commands to execute and what all to do. Meanwhile I kept touching her. Our hands were necessarily touching each other frequently. Her hands were shapely, smooth and soft, with long tapered slim fingers and the nails polished and painted light pink. Her wrists and forearms were silken smooth wherever my finger tips managed to brush them.

My left thigh was now in full contact with the side of her right thigh and was constantly pressing it, reveling in its feel and warmth. The player was now installed on her PC and I started explaining various features of the player. While doing that I managed to brush, apparently accidentally, the back of my left palm against her right breast. I kept talking, she kept looking at the screen and my palm brushed her there again; a little longer.

I asked her to pick up a good video CD from their collection. She got up to go to the side shelf, picked it up, gave it to me and returned to her seat. All this necessitated a lot of movement and I made sure that our limbs and bodies brushed and rubbed against each other. When she sat down again, I could see a faint blush on her cheeks and a slightly quickened breathing. I had a gut feeling that I started making some progress.

While she operated the key board, I slowly turned my chair a little more anticlockwise, so that I was now turned more towards her. Her arms were resting on the edge of the table and operating the key board which was also on the table in front of the screen. I slowly extended my right hand, fingers extended, in the space under her beautiful upper arm.

My finger tips touched the side of her right breast. I let them stay; just a fleeting touch for a full minute. It was now or never, I said to myself. I pushed my finger tips a little into the side of her bouncy and tight boob. Raaji kept staring at the screen and her fingers stayed on the key board. We stayed like that for another minute or more, my fingers pressing her boob.

I took the final plunge.

I let my right palm cover her right breast completely, cupping it and squeezed it gently. Raaji shut her eyes and let out a sigh; or was it a moan? I was in heaven.

I quickly turned her revolving chair towards me and grabbed her breasts with both my hands and squeezed them. Her hands caught hold of mine and pushed them away.

"No, Sekhar! Please! Don't do that. It is all wrong." She pleaded.

"Aunty, Please, I have to touch you aunty. Let me touch you, please! I wanted to do this for a long time. You are so beautiful, aunty." It was my turn to plead.

I didn't want us to get into a debate. I was too impatient for that.

I stood up and bent close to her. My hands reached out and grabbed the upper portion of her sari and pushed it away from her blouse. The sight that greeted me took my breath away.

Her full breasts were perfect globes that filled her blouse and there was a considerable spillage of half moons over the V of her blouse. They looked so fabulous- full, white, tight and bouncy. Through the thin material of the blouse her bra was visible and looked so sexy. In the geometric centre I could discern the points of her nipples.

The sight raised only one over powering emotion in me -- lust.

"Aunty, your tits are so beautiful and sexy that I want to tear of your blouse and pull off your bra and maul them. I want to eat them." My voice shook with passion and lust.

Raaji was obviously shocked by my words. I bet she never heard anyone saying such things to her. Before she could react, my hands grabbed her blouse and quickly undid the hooks and pushed it apart. Reaching behind her, I found and unclasped her bra in one quick moment.

In a trice my hands cupped her fabulous boobs and started fondling them. I was trying to knead them, squeeze them, rub them, massage them, press them, stroke them -- I was trying to do all those things at the same time or in quickest succession, I do not know...I was so overcome with passion.

Once my hands got hold of her bare boobs, Raaji stopped speaking and stopped fighting. Her eyes shut firmly and her hands moved, as if in a reflex, to cover my hands that were kneading her boobs, caressing my hands with hers, pressing my hands even more firmly to her bosom. Her breath was coming in short gasps and her face reddened with a suffusion of blood.

"You have the most amazing pair of breasts and I want to make real love to them, Raaji," I said passionately.

"You like them so much, Sekhar?" she asked me softly.

I showed to her how much I liked them, by my actions. I brought my mouth close to her heaving right breast and wetted her brown areole with the tip of my tongue. My tongue then found and licked her hard and pointed nipple, capturing its length between my hungry lips. I gently sucked and chewed her right nipple while her left nipple was tweaked and pinched by my right hand.

Raaji moaned in ecstasy and her face registered an emotion that was perhaps a combination of pain, pleasure and desire. At that moment I knew she was mine. I also felt, instinctively I should treat her with lots of respect and tender care, quite the opposite of Shobha!

I licked, sucked, chewed and made love to her glorious tits with my mouth and hands for the next few minutes. Raaji pressed my head to her bosom with a tenderness that was in dramatic contrast to my passionate ministrations.

Moving away from her boobs for a second, I put my hands under her armpits and pulled her up to a standing position. I then embraced her, her bare boobs pressing against my shirt front and my hands finding and holding her by her slim and silken smooth waist. My lips brushed against her smooth cheek and kissed her lightly there.

"Enough please, Sekhar! It is dangerous. My daughter may return soon. Please go now." Her voice was apprehensive and brought me down to the earth from high flying.

"I will go, Raaji. But promise me that we will meet again like this. I want us to make love, wonderful love. I will love you like you have never been loved." I was desperate to seal a deal with her.

"Yes, Sekhar, I want it too. I want to be loved," she said shyly.

We kissed for the first time; a deep kiss where our lips locked and our tongues dueled...a kiss that took our breath away. Then Raaji pushed me away, reluctantly though. And I left.

Back home I was in a daze. I tried to sort out and analyze my own feelings. My experience with Raaji was so different from that with Shobha. They were poles apart. With Shobha it was pure, raw sex and lust. But, with Raaji! Though I started my quest with sex in my mind, at the end of the day I found myself in love with Raaji.

I knew that it was all wrong to fall in love with a happily married woman who was twelve years my senior and this would lead nowhere. What I probably wanted was to make love to her and not just fuck her. Yes, there was some clarity there. With Shobha it was just fuck and more fuck driven by pure lust. But with Raaji, I would always make love to her, like a very caring lover.

I couldn't sleep well that night, obsessed as I was with recurring vision of Raaji's marvelous boobs and how good it felt to fondle them and suck them; those ripe fruits! I tried imagining the rest of her body; her flat belly, her pelvis, her buttocks, her thighs, her ass and her pussy. But I failed to visualize because every time I thought of those things there was a rush of blood that made me giddy. I never experienced such intense emotions before.

Next day at class, I was extra careful with Raaji aunty and avoided all eye / verbal contact with her. However when the class ended, I asked her to stay back as I wanted to discuss certain points with her on her submissions (no pun intended). When others left, I quietly shut the front door and walked up to Raaji and hugged her. She came willingly into my embrace and we kissed deeply, lost in the bliss.

"I could hardly sleep last night, I kept thinking of you, Raaji," I whispered into her ear.

"It was the same for me, Sekhar," she replied shyly.

"I am desperate to make love to you. Otherwise, I would go mad," I meant what I said.

"I am scared, Sekhar. At my home I would feel very uncomfortable and nervous." I understood her predicament.

"This place is very safe, aunty. Mom comes home only after six and dad even later. I have my own room where no one pokes around. It is very safe for us," we were now whispering like conspirators.

"What if someone comes, unexpectedly?" She was still scared.

"My room is at the end. Even If somebody comes unexpectedly they can't see you. I will receive and dispose them off at the main door itself." I reassured her.

"You are in the same block aunty. Our flat is right next to the lift. So you can just get off the lift and slip in without being seen by anybody. Even if someone sees you, everyone knows about the computer training, so you have a reason to visit me." I was trying to bolster her confidence.

Hugging her once again and giving her left boob a gentle squeeze to remind her, what we were missing, I uttered the word 'please' very softly in her ear.

"I will try to come at two in the afternoon. Pinky (her daughter) said she would be late today." She smiled shyly and left.

I was already flying high when my mobile phone chimed indicating an incoming message.

It was from Shobha. 'Come in at two' was the message.

Oh my god, when it rains it pours, I thought wryly.

'Sorry to miss out, friends coming, can't avoid, luv' I texted back.

'Oh, shit, ok' was her terse reply. I will have to make up for this soon, I thought.

Pushing Shobha out of my mind, I ran to my room to tidy up and prepare it for the most beautiful visitor it ever had.

I kept the main door open and slightly ajar at five minutes to two and Raaji walked in at two. She looked absolutely fresh as a flower. She wore a synthetic sari of light pink flowers and a matching blouse. Her hair was jet black and long, worn in a loose single plait that reached her waist.

I took her into my embrace just after shutting the main door and she came willingly. As my arms went around her, she responded, by encircling me with her slender arms. My hungry lips sought and found her full red lips that were glistening. We kissed passionately; lost in the taste of each other. When we broke up, we walked to my room, hand in hand.

My room had a single bed that was actually a 61/2' x4' size with a very comfortable foam mattress, adequate for what we had in mind. As she looked at the bed Raaji became tense and nervous. I felt that we should cuddle a little and indulge in foreplay first. Hugging her, I turned us away from the bed and towards the dresser.

"I can't wait to undress you, Raaji," I whispered in her ear and she blushed.

Slowly I unfurled the sari from her beautiful body in a slow motion, savoring the gradual uncovering of the next layer. Once the sari was removed, I threw it on the chair. She was now clad in her pink blouse and petticoat. Her midriff was bare and so was her curvaceous waist. I bent and kissed her exposed midriff and waist. She shivered a little.

Next to go was her pink blouse, an act that sent my pulse racing. As my shaking fingers unhooked her blouse their backs came into contact with the soft skin of her bouncy and firm breasts. The blouse now rested on the sari and I unclasped and sent her bra to join the heap on the chair.

Her magnificent breasts in their naked glory were now mine and my hands rushed to grab them and start mauling them. With great effort, I restrained myself and got hold of the drawstring of her petticoat. Raaji made a feeble attempt to ward off my hands but I was firm and quick. I got hold of and pulled the string and her petticoat dropped at her feet in a heap.

My Venus was now clad only in her pink panties that were clinging to her slightly raised and compact looking, clean shaven mound.

Burying her head in my chest Raaji whispered," How about you?" very shyly.

I quickly removed my shirt, bunion and jeans. I was now clad in my jockey briefs that were proudly displaying my big bulge and I caught Raaji looking at it furtively.

We were now side on in front of my dresser mirror and what we saw quickened our breath and our mutual longing. We hugged our naked bodies; naked except for her panties and my briefs. As our bodies pressed against each other, we both let out loud moaning sounds.

Overcome with desire we tightened our embrace and this caused my bulge to press hard against her mound. I could feel her hot body tremble and shake with that one act. I had the urge to communicate with her urgently; not through words but through act.

I let my right hand leave her back and find some space to move down her front and make a grab of her panties ensconced pussy. After a gentle squeeze, my palm slipped under the elastic band and grabbed her clean shaven pussy. Raaji whimpered at my first touch of her naked pussy and trembled like a leaf from head to toe.

I gently pushed us towards the bed. Once there, holding her by her shoulders, I pushed her gently on to her back till her head rested on the pillow. I sat next to her and started fondling her full and tight breasts marveling at their tightness and bounce.