My Neighbors, My Angels Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your boobs are amazing. They are the best pair I have ever seen, Raaji," I said in awe.

"Suck them, my love; they are hungry for your lips and tongue."

It was the first time she spoke in a while and also said something so erotic. My heart beat faster and lot more blood rushed to my tool.

As I brought down my hot and hungry mouth on her right boob, her hands pressed my head possessively to her bosom and she pushed more tit into my mouth. My right hand went to her pussy and started massaging its surface; my finger tips moving around and finding her small clitoris. As my middle finger touched the tip of her clit and tapped it gently, her body shook lightly.

When I rolled her clit with my finger tips and pulled at it lightly Raaji sobbed.

"Oh my god, what are you doing there, my love? It feels so good," she whimpered.

I felt hot and happy. I had only one need at that time. That was to do more and more erotic things to her wonderful body and send her over the edge. My own fulfillment would automatically come out of that, I was sure.

I released her boobs from my mouth and quickly moved my head south. My hands sought and separated her thighs gently at the V. My thumbs gently, very gently pried her wet nether lips apart and opened her pink flower to my mouth. Next second my tongue struck.

Yes, the tip of my tongue struck quickly at the pink slit and pushed fast into her juicy cunt. My lips locked on to her vaginal lips, sucking and chewing the juice off her lips. As I started eating her pussy, Raaji lifted her ass and pushed her cunt hard against my face.

From her reactions it was clear to me that Raaji didn't have her pussy eaten for a long time! Here was my chance to be different and give her something new and precious, I thought.

I pushed my tongue and lips as far as I could into her churning vulva, opening her cunt as wide as I could with my hands without hurting her. The more my mouth went in, the more Raaji lifted her ass and the more forcefully she hit my face with her pussy. Her cunt was wet with her juices that tasted something like a salt and sour soup.

Suddenly she stiffened for a second and I heard a long drawn out moan whose decibel level was suppressed by her own right hand covering her mouth. I felt her orgasm by the convulsions of her cunt and the copious flow of juices that washed my mouth.

My cock was jumping around in a very excited state and I knew that I wouldn't last too long. I had the sudden urge to push it into her heavenly cunt right then. I quickly positioned myself over her and she raised her knees up and then opened her legs wide for me.

I suddenly remembered something. I shouted, "Are you protected?" Wasn't I stupid asking her then?

"Yessss," she literally hissed.

Next second my throbbing dick entered the caldron that was her cunt -- hot and very juicy.

I am one of those guys who love to talk dirty while fucking. I wasn't sure how Raaji would react. But I thought I would give it a try and see.

"Oh, what an amazing cunt you have Raaji! It is so fucking hot and tight!" I cried out.

"Fuck me good with your big cock, push it to my womb and fuck me hard, my love," she sounded delirious.

Oh my god! I almost cummed when I heard her! It was incredible. Raaji aunty talking dirty while getting fucked by her loving stud! That was truly amazing!

Her cunt was incredibly tight and I had to push in two three stages for full penetration. Once accepted, her vaginal passage and walls adjusted to my length and girth happily and clamped me hungrily. I started with a few slow strokes but gathered pace as her response warranted.

"Yes, Yes, yes, my love, fuck me, fuck me," she kept on urging me.

Very soon we reached the edge. Her ass was lifting with every stroke to counter thrust my stroke and to take my cock deeper into her. It was then I heard a sound of whistling or was it our breath expelling! I felt the energy of my body totally concentrating into my groin and I exploded, in the next second, pumping my hot cum into Raaji's womb in a big jet.

I felt her body stiffen as she received my hot cum and then felt her shudder, with tremors raking her. I lay panting on top of her draining myself into her. She lay prostrate; her eyes closed and received all the sperm I gave her deep within her.

After a few minutes I got up and fetched us a couple of fresh towels. With tender care and slow motion I wiped her body from head to toe, marveling once again at her beautiful body.

"You are like a beautiful sculpture, Raaji, everything is in the right proportion," I said with all sincerity.

She actually blushed and said, "You know how to flatter a woman, Sekhar. But I am glad you like me."

I cleaned up myself and lay next to her. She rested her cheek on my left upper arm; her face turned towards me and her boobs tantalizingly close and brushing my sides. Her hand strayed to my now limp cock and caressed it fondly.

"Mr. Dick is quiet now and looks so cute," she said smiling.

"I love that one, a nice name you have given him. I will now call her Ms. Jane," I said touching her pussy.

Being a twenty three year old young male, I was very eager to hear what this thirty five year old Venus thought of my sexual prowess.

"Was it good for you Raaji, did you love it?" I had to ask that question.

"Oh, Sekhar, it was so good, my love. I haven't had such wonderful sex in a long, long time. You were great, my lover and made me come." Her words were music to my ear.

My hands reached out for her boobs and started fondling them again, paying special attention to her nipples. They responded quickly to my touch and I teased them with tweaks. Raaji's soft hands started stroking my cock gently, while delicately touching my balls now and then. Like her nipples, my cock too started lengthening and hardening.

Raaji turned me towards her so that we were now side on. She then slid down my side and before I realized what was happening, placed my cock between her full breasts. Holding my buttocks in her hand, she pressed her breasts against my pubic bush, rubbing her engorged nipples slowly against the hairs.

"This is something that I always wanted to do but never did. It feels so good to have you there. Do you like it?" She asked her voice excited.

"Omg, it feels so wonderful that I can't describe. It feels so heavenly; these cushions!"

My dick reacted very quickly and was now fully erect, hard and raring to go.

I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted my dick in her hot, wet and juicy cunt once again and fuck her good. Fuck her longer, harder and better. I pushed her to a horizontal position on the bed; flat on her back. I squatted between her legs, sitting on my knees. I gently pushed her legs back slowly, bent at knees, till her knee caps almost touched her shoulders.

Holding her thighs in my hands, I gently separated them. Her glorious pussy slowly opened up like a flower; her nether lips glistening wet, their undersides pink and opening into the churning honey pot that was the object and focus of all my desire. Positioning my raging cock close to her vaginal lips, I just caressed her slit with the tip of my cock.

Raaji reacted instantly and raised her ass to get me in but I pushed her ass down and held it firmly. No way, my lady, I am going to tease your cunt and make you very hungry first, I said to myself. I pushed my tip a little into her eager lips and stayed there. I could see her lips quivering with anticipation. I then pushed a little more till my helmet was clamped in her lips.

Raaji moaned as I stopped. "Push it in sekhar, please; I want it all inside me." She pleaded.

In response, I pushed just an inch more into her juicy tight passage which now opened up eagerly for me, wanting to swallow me. I could feel her vagina pulsating and impatient.

Aghast that I stopped again, Raaji sounded impatient as she said, "Oh Sekhar, what are you doing teasing me like this? Please, my love, I want you to fuck me now, please!"

"Talk real dirty now, Raaji, real dirty, like you always wanted to but never dared to and we can fuck good then." I was trying to entice her.

"Yes, my lover, during fucking I always felt like talking and shouting dirty but my hubby never uses those words. I am listening and using them for the first time with you, Sekhar." She admitted.

"What words? Say them all to me." The tease continues.

"Fuck, cunt, cock, cum," She smiled shyly.

"Now be a good boy and fuck my hungry cunt hard with your big cock. It is much bigger and better than my husband's cock and I love yours. Your cock went deeper into my cunt than his and hit all my spots well. I will always open my cunt for you, my stud." She blabbered nonstop.

I was thunder struck. When I teased her I hoped to get a little more fun but this was fantastic. Her words were most unexpected and they acted as the biggest turn on. Even before I realized it, my cock reared up like a wild horse on its hind legs and charged deep into her cunt. Raaji sensed the mood change and her own ass reared up taking me even deeper.

I went at her like a man possessed with hard, fast, full strokes. It felt as if I was fucking her with a great rage, trying to beat her at some game. She was now whimpering continuously while moving her own pelvis and ass in tandem. I kept hammering with my rod and started panting now. Raaji now made animal sound intermingled with occasional sob like sounds.

Then her whole body stiffened for a few seconds and she convulsed with a sob. That tipped me over the edge and I howled into her neck and bit her breast on the side. My last sensation was that my cock just burst and I was flooding her vagina. We collapsed.

I didn't know how long it was...may be 10 or 15 minutes before I woke up. I was on my side next to Raaji and her hand rested gently on my cheek. When my eyes opened they looked directly into hers.

"Oh my god, what have you done! It was sheer magic and heavenly! I never even knew that this intense pleasure was possible, my darling." Her voice was thick with genuine emotion.

"Raaji, it was same for me. No words to describe it. You are incredible." I could have cried from the bliss.

We hugged and kissed, held each other tight, our bodies sated and our hearts full of love.

Life was glorious from the next day. My training program was going on well. I had already reaped rich rewards in the form of sexy Shobha and the beautiful Venus Raaji...both neighbors turned out to be angels. I knew that I would have to be very careful and shouldn't be complacent because they were both married women.

If someone had told me then that the best was yet to come, I would have laughed. But that was what happened precisely and I had my best ever encounter in the week after. I would tell you all about it in the next chapter

I am glad that you have read my story. I hope you have liked it. Please do vote and spare a few moments to leave your comments. Both your votes and comments are important to me and they keep me writing for you