My Neighbour Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Desperate for her freedom, Neha makes a bold move.
11k words
4.53
9.9k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samwit
Samwit
22 Followers

"You've already helped," that's what she said before leaving. It's been almost two months since that day, and I distinctly remember every single detail. I have relived those moments over and over in my head every day, how we began talking, her smile, her eyes, how she laughed, when she cried, the way she moved, her body, her smell, and the taste of her lips, the taste of her nipples, and her pussy. I remember how our bodies were rubbing against each other when I was inside her.

But, most of all, I remember the moment when she left. We kissed for the last time, then she turned away to leave, her last words as she looked back over her shoulder. There was a deep smile on her face, her cheeks still had the red blush from the orgasms she had. Her eyes looked like they had a smile of their own. It was like she had felt happy in a very long time like she had never been loved that way before. I kind of felt proud to make her feel that way. But there was something else in her eyes too. I can't be sure what it was.

"You've already helped," those were the last word I heard in her sweet voice. I guess I fell in love with her at that exact moment!

Love!

Seriously, even the thought of that word sent chills down my spine. I shook my head out of these thoughts. I had been sitting there for the last two hours and this was all I could think about.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention, 'there' stands for the headquarters of Pune's, one of the biggest IT companies. I got the call for a job interview two weeks back. I got there in Pune the night before. I stayed in a nice hotel and now, I was sitting in a hall with seventeen other candidates for the interview.

Through all this time the only thing I was worried about is what she was hiding behind her smile, that her eyes were trying to tell me, but I was so ignorant to understand.

"Shouldn't I be worried about what am I going to talk about in my interview? Maybe I'm in love with her after all." My lips stretched in a smile with the thought. Almost immediately the smile turned into a frown, in frustration of failing to lose that thought. "I can't be in love with a married girl with whom I had sex, accidentally."

This is the biggest opportunity I was gonna get for a job. I've got a few more calls for interviews with different companies, both in Pune, and Bangalore. But they are nothing compared to this one. I wasn't sure I would even be selected for the interview there. Now that I was there, I wanted the job so badly.

I heard from other candidates that they called seventeen people to interview just for two job openings, but nobody is totally sure. Everyone has heard about it from someone else. These companies never disclose how many openings they have. I guess it makes the interview more suspenseful, or it's just their way to look sophisticated.

Suddenly, my mind was pulled back from these thoughts when I heard my name from the assistant's desk. It was a girl in her early twenties, sitting behind the desk, just outside the interview room. She was perusing through everyone's resume and marking some specifics, I guess, to make the interviewer's job easy. From time to time she would call for a name of the candidate who was next for interview.

The girl behind the desk was fairly hot, just like any typical assistant. She was wearing a thick makeup on her face. I bet it would have taken more than an hour just to preen her eyes. Her lips were glowing red in contrast to her white face. She had a white shirt with dark blue, vertical lines on it. It was tucked inside a tight black, leather skirt, which started just little below her thin waist and ended a few inches above her knees. Looking at the mound on her shirt, clearly, she had gorgeous breasts for her size. Looking at her posture, I could tell her height wouldn't be more than five feet, five inches.

She was sitting behind the desk with her legs crossed. Every time she changed her legs crossing, people's head turned that way like a perpetual clockwork machine. Some of the candidates were constantly staring at her. I guess I would have done the same if I wasn't preoccupied with someone else, who was way more beautiful than the girl at the desk, and in my mind, she was completely naked.

So, when she called my name, I looked at her, she pointed toward the door, suggesting I was next. I stood up, checked my shirt's collar and sleeves, then I walked inside.

The moment I walked into the room I was a bit confused. There were supposed to be five people sitting in the room to interview me, but all I saw was a big round table and several revolving chairs spread around it. They were all empty except one at the far end from me. I couldn't see who was sitting in it because it was facing away from me towards the transparent glass wall. I could see several other buildings outside, almost as high as the one I was in.

"Excuse me, is this the room where the job interview is going on?" I tried to sound confident.

The chair turned around in a swift motion. There was a lady sitting on it. She was looking down at a file in her lap, with a bunch of papers inside it. Maybe it was my biodata.

"Yes, it is," she said without looking up. Her voice sounded familiar.

The room went silent again. I was standing near the door, holding a file of my documents in my hands, looking at her for the next move. She was still looking down. Her shoulder length hair was tied in a ponytail. Her attire looked very professional, a white shirt, and glasses.

"Please take a seat.... Mr. Mohit, is it?" She gestured with her hand while holding a pen in her fingers, this time looking at me.

She was wearing a crimson red lipstick, which suited her fair white face. Her glasses made her look more authoritarian while maintaining her feminine beauty, if not enhancing it. Her voice caught my attention once again. 'Is it Neha, sitting in front of me,' I wondered. I shook my head to clear my thoughts, 'I have to get her out of my head.'

"Yes, Mohit it is," I replied with a smile. I pulled the chair facing her and sat.

"Let's talk about your college, and your project," she said with a welcoming smile.

I began talking about the skills I learned during my projects. She would stop me, and ask questions, where she thought fit, then I would continue. I was looking straight at her to look confident.

She was sitting at a distance, so I could see more than her face without moving my eyes. Her hands were rested on the table in front of her. She was leaned back in her chair comfortably. I noticed that the top two buttons of her shirt were open. Her breasts were almost the same size as Neha's. Even her face looked very similar. It was frustrating that I had started comparing every girl with her.

I kept talking while trying to keep Neha out of my head. I looked down on the table for a moment, and I looked back at her. She leaned in on the table, with her hands supporting her weight, and stood up slowly enough that I got a good look at her cleavage, slightly visible from her unbuttoned shirt. She started walking toward me. She had a thin waist. Her shirt was tucked in a black, leather skirt, just like the girl outside the room.

As she took steps toward me, I got more and more intimidated. I started looking down, my voice almost started stuttering. As she was halfway far from my chair, I looked up, and what I saw, flushed all the feelings away. I was speechless. I wasn't sure what I was feeling now; the only thing I was sure about was, it was her....

She came close and stood up next to me, resting her hips on the table for support. Our eyes were fixed on each other. She was smiling with a sense of achievement, that she had fooled me for this long.

"Neha, what.... What are you doing here?" I asked softly. The interview was long gone from my mind. I didn't even notice my lips were stretched in a big smile.

"Interviewing you, apparently," she replied mischievously, tilting her head, exposing her clear jawline, looking down at me. I wanted to kiss her instantly.

"Those glasses look really nice on you," I said.

"They do," she smiled. "You know, it's going to take a lot more than a compliment if you want to get this job." She sat on the table in front of me.

Now, I just wanted to kiss her lips. I was about to stand up when she placed her left foot on my right shoulder and pushed me back in my seat. I didn't notice when she took off her heels. Her long legs were spread in front of my face, one at my shoulder, pushing me into my seat, and then the other foot on my thigh, slowly inching toward my pelvis. I could clearly see her red panties under her skirt.

My eyes were fixed on her sexy, red panties when her right foot slowly slithered on my penis. It was already getting hard. I looked at her face, amazed by the path this interview had taken. She was looking right at me, smiling, but her looks made it clear that she was the boss in here. She was pretty eloquent without even speaking about what she wanted next.

I kissed her leg while stroking gently with my hand, and started moving up toward her knee; she trembled. Then I switched to her other leg, which was still rested on my pelvis, gently massaging my penis, fully erect now. I kissed her knee. My hands were on her thighs, caressing them over her skirt.

I looked up at her, her face was already turning pink with excitement; she looked more beautiful than ever. I just wanted to kiss all over her face, and her lips, but she had a different plan about how things were going to be, and she was the boss. She grabbed my right hand with her left and guided it to the back of her skirt. I thought she wanted me to grab her ass, but then my fingers felt the zip of the skirt. I pulled it all the way down, her tight, leather skirt was loose around her waist.

I moved her skirt up towards her waist, pulling her closer to my face, desperately. She gave me a big smile with a chuckling and breathed in. Her chest expanded with the breathing, inviting my attention to her breasts. I moved my right hand to grab them but she slapped my hand away. She commanded with her beautiful eyes, to focus my attention on her legs. I was totally under her spell, and kind of enjoying it.

I kept kissing her smooth beautiful thighs, switching from one to other. A thin line of wetness began to appear on her panties over her bald pussy. The smell was all the more inviting. I explored her inner thighs with my lips and tongue, reaching closer to her pelvis. I was caressing her ass with my hands simultaneously.

As I reached in front of the wet line on her panties, the sweet smell of her pussy filled my nostrils. I blew warm air from my mouth on it, her ass fluttered in my hands with sensation. She jerked her pelvis towards my mouth, to make the contact but I pulled back. She grabbed my hair and pulled to make me look at her. I smiled, making it clear to her that we both can play the games. She breathed in desperately while giving me a broad, cunning smile.

I kissed her all around her thighs, intentionally avoiding her sensitive part. She moaned heavily. She was leaning back with her hands supporting her weight. I shucked her thighs' smooth skin, close to her pussy. Her legs started shaking in arousal. Her panties were totally wet along her pussy. I touched her panties, where her clitoris would be, with the tip of my tongue, then pulled back. Her pelvis jerked in a wave, which moved up through her spine to her shoulders.

She begged in frustration, "Com'on, pleeeeas."

I smiled at her. Then I pulled her panties to a side and looked at her pink, wet pussy. 'Pinky,' she called it. She lied down on the table. She grabbed my head with her both hands and pushed it on her Pinky, forcibly. She wrapped her legs around my head tightly in excitement. I didn't protest.

As I started licking her pussy from her opening to her clitoris and back, I felt another hand on my shoulder, shaking it gently. I heard a faint voice, "Mr. Mohit."

I was aghast with the knowledge that someone else was in the room. The hand on my shoulder shook me again, a little harder at this time.

"Mr. Mohit."

I heard the same voice again, but louder this time. I pulled back to my chair in fear and looked at the person whose hand was on my shoulder. It was the assistant, the girl sitting behind the desk, looking at me smiling.

"Mr. Mohit, you are next for the interview," she said with a smile. "Actually you are the last one."

I was still in shock. I looked back at the table, except, there was no table, no Neha. There was a small desk in front of me. I was still in the waiting room. There was a puddle of my drool on the table.

"How long was I asleep? Where is everybody?" I asked in a single breath.

"Don't worry, it's alright. You were the last on the list. The interviewers have taken a break. They will be back in ten minutes," she assuaged me. Her eyes fell down in my chair, she suddenly looked back at me with a grin and then went back to her desk. Only then I realized, I had a full erection. I also felt a wet oyster of my cum in my underwear. I was totally abashed. My lips went dry with embarrassment. I ran towards the washroom.

After spending mind-numbing, one and a half hour in the interview room, I was finally out of the building. The interview was quite alright, but there wasn't a lot of hope to begin with, so I wasn't celebrating, but I wasn't sad either.

I was expecting a call from my mother, she had said she would call me around six. It was ten minutes past that, so I decided to call her myself. I put my hand in my pocket to grab my phone, it wasn't there. I checked all other pockets in reflex, but couldn't find my phone. I have a habit of losing my phone at random places, and I am quite careless about it but this was my first smartphone, and it was very expensive too. My sister had given it to me as a gift.

I kept myself calm. I was sure I had left it somewhere, so while my brain wondered about the possible places where I could have left the phone, I checked my backpack, just to be sure. I was right, it wasn't in there. After eliminating all the places I had been since I last saw my phone, I concluded it must be in the washroom where I did some things I am too embarrassed to mention here. I ran back inside the building.

When I reached the intended floor, I saw that the assistant girl was still behind her desk looking through some files. My face became numb at the thought of facing her again after that incident. Somehow I managed to look straight, thinking this is one last time and I can forget about it, once and for all.

"Can I help you with anything?" she asked with the same cursory smile.

"I think I left something in the washroom," I replied, pointing towards the washroom, and headed that way. I looked everywhere, twice. There was no sign of my phone in there. Finally, I came out of the washroom, disappointed. I saw the girl was wrapping her files and putting them in the locker beside her.

"Did you find your thing in there," she asked while still busy with her locker. It seemed like she was enjoying my misery.

"No," I responded without any expression.

She turned toward her desk, opened her drawer, and started searching for something among the pages. I was meaning to ask her if she knew anything about my phone, but before I could say anything, she spoke, "Is this what you are looking for?"

"Yes," I said, with a deep sigh of relief. She had my phone in her hands.

She handed the phone to me. She had long nails, all painted sparkling blue, which caught my attention.

"Why didn't you say something before?" I asked with a smile, trying not to be ungrateful.

"I was about to, but you rushed into the washroom," she answered.

"Thank you very much!" I said.

"It's all right," she said. "I know this whole job interview thing can be very taxing." She picked up her leather handbag, and we both started walking toward the elevator.

"Interview was fine. I blame the waiting," I said. I was beginning to overcome my embarrassment. "I was first to walk in here, and last to leave." I pressed the button for the elevator. We both hopped in. She pressed the button for the ground floor.

"The nap you had, that must have helped," she said laughing.

I smiled. "No, it didn't." Her eyes met mine, her laughter changed into a smile.

"What do you think, would you get the job?" she asked. It seemed she already had the answer to that question.

"I don't know." I didn't want to talk about it.

It was silent for a moment. Then our eyes met again. Neither of us looked away. I finally asked, "Do you want to get a drink or something." I wasn't hoping for anything, it was a shot in the dark. I just wanted to keep 'Neha' out of my head.

After one and half hours, I was sitting at a nice bar with the first hookup of my life. We had killed six bottles of beer between us. Surprisingly, I was enjoying talking to her. I just hoped she felt the same.

As she was talking about how her parents weren't okay with her being single and working in such a big city, my eyes fell on her lips and I involuntarily leaned toward her. She leaned closer too, but then she looked at the crowd in the bar.

"Do you wanna get out of here? It's getting crowded." She smiled while looking down at her beer. She was moving her index finger around the opening of the bottle, probably unknowingly.

I knew what that meant. "As much as I love that, I have to catch my train in about forty-five minutes." I looked at my phone for the time, regretting what I had said. "I really enjoyed the time we had."

"I did too," she said. "You should start moving, if you really want to catch that train. I would hate it if you missed both of us."

We split the bill. I booked an Uber and we were waiting for it on the sidewalk.

"For what it's worth, I think you had the best resume among all the candidates, by far," she said, facing me. Her face was a few inches from mine.

"Do you seriously mean that or you're just trying to get into my pants," I said with a grin on my face.

She laughed. Our lips were about to touch, but we were interrupted, my phone rang. It was the cab driver.

"Hope you get the job," she said, with a deep smile. Her eyes fixed on mine, as I sat in the cab. We shook hands and the cab pulled me away.

-------------------------------------------

I was sipping tea from my cup, standing in the balcony outside my room, leaning against the railing when I heard a horn just outside my home. I usually stand there on the balcony, whenever I am not doing something important. It was the same place where it all started, where I first saw her that day.

At first, I used to stand there in the hope that I might see her again, but that never happened. With time I began to accept what it was, a one-time thing. I hardly even thought about her. Well, I did think about her, about the wonderful time we had together but I had stopped expecting to see her again. But standing in the balcony while holding a cup of tea had become a soothing routine in the evening. It was the monsoon at that time, and a pleasant rain made it all the more fun.

I had packed my backpack, once again. I was leaving for Delhi for my last interview at midnight. I haven't heard from any of the places I had interviewed with. So, in a way, this was my last chance. I was doing some self-assessment about my performance and I heard the horn again. It was unusual because the colony was a no horn zone. I figured someone must be honking at the door because it was locked from the inside. It must be my sister; she was coming here just to meet me before I leave.

I ran down at the door and opened it. A stunning motorbike drove right into my garage and almost hit me. It wasn't my sister. It was Vivek, my only friend in town. We used to call him Toto, as in the monkey in Ruskin Bond's stories because he is never at peace. And he is crazy for motorcycles.

Samwit
Samwit
22 Followers