My Neighbour, Reciprocity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After every orgasm if you ask, anything if I can just come."

"Anything?"

"Anything, absolutely anything."

"Even if you don't know what it is?" He promised: he would submit to one whole day of unknown delights with absolutely no limits, anything I wanted and I already knew exactly what was going to happen to him. Once I had extracted this pledge from him I gagged him again and investigated nipple licking combined with slow masturbation. It exceeded my wildest dreams. The poor little mite, he was putty in my hands, his breathing giving everything away: basically when I had the combination just right he could not control inhalation and exhalation, he gulped air when I scratched or licked his nipples and sighed, moaned or groaned it out again when I stroked his throbbing cock, when he was close to coming he moaned or hissed through his teeth and I slowed down, when he started to sigh I knew that I could speed up a little. I was able not to simply hold him at his limit but even dangle him over the edge from time to time, this was fun. After twenty minutes I decided that I ought to stop and let him take me.

I removed his gag, untied his legs first, then his arms and he immediately grabbed me, thrust me face down across the bed, dived atop of me, spearing me in the process, humped frantically and, almost instantly, discharged his pent up lust inside of me for what seemed an age. This was a different James. When he was spent he simply held me down, hand in the middle of my back, fondled himself and, as soon as he was able, he was back inside of me, thrusting with gusto for a second time. Well he lasted a little, a very little, longer. This time as he exploded I groped behind and I yanked those beads out of his arse. His second orgasm was tipped from intense to mind-blowing. I could not believe it, this was a whole new James, he'd been a good lover but, until that night, he had never been the stallion of pornographic fiction.

He was normally gentle, controlled, sustained but that night he'd come twice in five minutes, not thoughtful, sensitive strokes but a vicious pistoning; he had not extended to me a single atom of pleasure: I suppose I had teased him a little. That second time he had squashed me down so hard that I could not even watch myself in the mirror. I awoke at two to find I was being rutted, mercilessly, he was an animal; at least I was now on my back. At six o'clock, it was a bit of a shock to awake with the realisation that I was already being screwed with lusty abandon, but I was getting randy again and James's staying power had evaporated. Ten o'clock was a little better, he lasted a whole three minutes, I nearly came that time.

It was not until the afternoon that he finally made it up to me. He sat me in one of his chairs and he licked and fingered me until I was burning with a simple, single desire. Then he made love to me slowly and tenderly. My James was back. Sadly, he really did have work to do that afternoon, but as I left he whispered, "Don't worry I've always preferred rich all-butter shortbread to ginger-nuts."

12