My Neighbour Sally's Panties Ch. 03

Story Info
Will gets it by John with Sally watching.
1.4k words
4.28
117.4k
12
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Neighbour Sally's Panty's: Chapter 3: Will Wear's.

Will dropped down onto John and Sally's king sized bed, his mind spinning away as he tried to grasp the situation he was in. Not 1 hour ago he had been a normal boy with a slightly kinky secret, but one he suspected many boys and husbands had had. Now he lay in his mothers friends panties, soaked with her urine, about to have sex. Not only with a women wearing his mothers panties, but also her husband.

Will thought seriously as Sally worked her tongue up his stomach, licking the short tuff of hair on his navel leading to his pubes. Was he enjoying this or was he being raped? If raped, why had he cum in John's hands already, and why could he feel his cock growing in the tight wet panties as Sally continued to clean him with her tongue.

John had laid down beside him, now naked with his cock starting to stir. He had applied a thick layer of pink make up, and was now actively kissing his face, licking his cheek, and moving his tongue to Will's, receiving mouth.

Will returned the kiss, feeling his own moist lips rub against his slippery applied own set of lips. Sally grinned seeing the growth this simple act was having on their cocks. She reached down and released Will's cock, rubbing Will's head against Johns.

"Please..."Will tried to plead, feeling her remove the knickers, and ring them out over his stomach, a few drips of piss falling onto his chest. He arched his back, forcing the drops to roll down into his pubic hair, mixing with his own drops of creamy white cum.

Sally mounted him, taking his hands and pushing them through the holes of the panties, he felt his wrists rubbing against the slimy mess inside. She took the crotch and twisted them around, effectively handcuffing him with her soiled panties until she released her grip.

"John, get my lip stick and belt" Sally requested calmly, smiling down, almost innocently, at Will. As he lay there, naked, with his arms cuffed in her dirty panties. John returned to the bed, giving her the belt, withholding the lipstick for himself.

Sally tied the belt around the knotted panties, and fastened it to the head of the bed, locking Will in place. She dismounted and got off the bed, moving towards her closet. John moved in closer to Will, rubbing the lipstick over Will's lips, wiping the smeared stains away with his little finger.

"Will, I could release you right now." Sally said suddenly, her hands resting on her ample hips. Will looked up at her.

"Of course I may have to walk down the road and have a little conversation with your mother. Or, we could take your sexual virginity away" Sally said.

"I've had sex before" Will stated.

"No you haven't" Sally replied smiling.

Was this her female intuition? How could she know that Will was still a virgin? Either way, he had never felt this kinky or daring before.

"Please, take my virginity" Will said looking down. Sally grinned and pulled some items out of her drawer, before returning to the bed and dropping them down beside Will.

"Now Will, would you like to see what we do to you?" Sally asked.

Will shook his head, hoping that should this ever come out, he could at least claim he was bound and gagged, forced against his Will to be pleasured by a randy old sex bitch and a perverted gay man. So Sally moved up over his body, her tits rubbing over his chest, her large stomach colliding with his.

Sally tied a black blindfold over his eyes, fastening it tightly against his skin, completely blocking out his eyesight. He lay there for a few moments, only hearing the beating of flesh where John was wanking away or Sally's light breathes, so close to his body.

He felt his legs rise into the air, before Sally's hands began pushing a soft fabric onto his skin. He realised she was pulling tights onto his legs. Not being a very thin person, he was sure they were effect, as he would never look good in tights.

"Now Will, answer me truthfully, do you want me to fuck you with your mother's panties on. Or would you like them in your mouth to suck on?" Sally asked.

As Will didn't answer immediately, she reached over and pulled John's hand onto Will's cock, rubbing his fore finger over the thin layer of old white cum Will had on his cock.

"Or maybe you want John to fuck you with your mom's panties on?" Sally suggested.

"Yes please" Will answered, no longer able to control his penis as it stiffened to it's full length, being grasped by Sally.

John took the used panties, sniffing them for a moment, before pulling them up over his stiff cock, the bulge stretching the white material. He moved across the bed and positioned himself in front of Will's body.

Will felt John's hard rough hand's lift his legs up, and place them on what was probably John's shoulder. John pulled Will's body forward, stretching his leg's out beside Will's body, so finally Will's ass was resting near to John's cock.

"Now Will, have you ever pushed anything into your bum when you've been wanking?" Sally asked.

"Yes, a finger or two" Will replied, sweat rolling down his body.

"Okay, I'm going to have to lube you up" Sally explained. She lent her body down and rested her head between John's cock and Will's smooth ass. Sally opened her mouth and a small wad of saliva rolled out, landing beneath the base of Will's own cock, rolling downwards onto the tip of Will's anus hole.

Sally lent down and pushed her tongue into Will's hole, unable to penetrate at first. She reached between his legs and gripped his cock, having the desired effect as he momentarily released the tension around his ring and allowed her to penetrate upwards, tongue fucking him.

She pumped saliva from her mouth, until Will's hole was dripping spit and sweat, rolling onto John's own cock. Sally nodded at John who pulled Will's hole over the tip of his cock.

"Ok Will, have fun" Sally said.

Will was confused for a moment, until a searing bolt of pain shot through his ass. John pulled Will down, pushing his entire length into Will's body. He raised him up, before dropping him down once more, the stiffening hole sliding against his wet, moistened cock.

"Fuck!" Will screamed, feeling his first cock up his ass, the tights bunching up down his legs as John raised him and fucked him, no longer needing Sally's brand of moisture. He saw lights going off, star's in his eyes, as John grunted, his cock starting to stiffen as he felt cum pushing up from his balls.

Will screamed again, John's hands reaching around and grabbing his cock, starting to pump away. Will felt John's body begin to tense, knowing what would happen next. He was right.

John exploded his cum into Will's body, holding still for several moment as his cock pushed cum upwards, allowing his penis to start to rest in Will's rectum. Will lay there, his own stream of cum rolling out onto John's hands as he felt John start to withdraw his cock out of Will's anus.

Will almost sighed as his legs were laid to rest on the king sized bed, his anal hole dripping cum onto the bed sheets.

"Now it's time to rest Will" Sally said, Will suddenly remembering she had been there. Will nodded, expecting her to remove the blindfold. Instead, under the very edge of the blindfold, he saw what little light he could go out.

All was dark.

Will woke, startled, unknown where he was or why he was so cold. He raised his head, suddenly aware he had a binding over his eyes. As he tried to remove it, he realised that his hands were cuffed, by satin?.

A pair of hands removed the blindfold. Sally's he saw, and then began to remember where he was and what had happened. John lay there waking up, his soft cock rested on Will's leg. Sally lay down beside him, dressed only in a thin nightgown.

"Hello Will" Sally said.

"I've got to go" Will stated, trying to unfasten the cuffs.

Sally dropped something into his lap, and gulped. There lay 6 polaroid photos. All of Will being penetrated by a male cock, John having a cock pushed into his mouth, obviously when he had been asleep. Finally, his mother's panties laid over his cock with his face in shot.

"What are these?" he asked shaking.

"A reminder that just for tonight, you will be our guest. And tomorrow you can return to your daily life. Deal?" Sally asked.

Will nodded, there was nothing he could do

To Be Continued