My Nephew James and His Friend

Story Info
Mary makes up for lost time.
16.3k words
4.72
204.2k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
413 Followers

I missed my husband dreadfully, it had now been 3 years since his car accident and I still had not fully come to terms with the immense loss I felt.

Harry and I had been married for twenty-four years, three months and ten days when it happened. Only the day before we had been discussing the celebrations for our silver wedding anniversary but it was not to be.

Harry was a big man, not fat, 6’4” and some 16 st., he had been a loveable, huggable, full of life, in your face and jolly man and although he had left me very well provided for, enough so that I didn’t have to worry at all about my finances, he had left me without any children, not that it was a decision he had taken on his own. We had discussed that aspect very early on in our relationship and definitely a long time before we took the plunge and we had both decided that it was far too much responsibility to take on and something we could do without, happiness with each other meant that we didn’t have second thoughts and the matter was really not something we had given further consideration to.

The house we owned was fairly large, detached with five bedrooms and an extensive garden both to the front and rear, many friends had suggested I should sell up and buy something more “Suitable”, I suppose by this they meant something smaller for a woman on her own, but the house held so many wonderful memories of Harry that I couldn’t bring myself to move out, it wasn’t as if I was in need of the capital it would have released.

Life with Harry had been good, we liked each others company and had numerous hobbies and interests that we shared, he was always full of life and energetic and on the sexual side I found him a gentle and caring partner that kept me well and truly satisfied, he had an enormous sex drive. I had not had many sex partners before I married Harry, but the ones I did have did not measure up to Harry, both in attitude and penis size. Harry had a beautiful 9’’ long fat penis and used it at every given opportunity, we had sex in every room in the house over the years and in every conceivable position and I loved it. Now that I was on my own I missed that aspect of our life together and after three years of forced celibacy, I begun to wonder if I would ever again be thrilled by the feel of a hot penis buried deep inside me or the wonderful sensation of hot sperm bathing my insides. A year after my loss I decided not to completely abstain from the pleasure my body experienced when having an orgasm and so I had begun masturbating, the first time feeling fairly silly and embarrassed like a little school girl, after that initial breakthrough I pleasured myself often and experimented with different household items, candles I found were most suitable for the purpose, as I could not pluck up sufficient nerve or courage, probably both, to purchase a vibrator or dildo.

It was very difficult being on my own in a large house with no one to speak to or share things with but I had good memories to keep me going and also the size of the house and gardens kept me busy with housework and gardening, in fact too busy. So when my younger sister Kate telephoned to say that her son James had been given a place at the University near to me, and could I be persuaded to let him stay with me while he attended I was overjoyed.

Two weeks later, Kate and her husband Peter, drove down with James in convoy, the vast amount of clothes, books, CD’s and electrical equipment, which of course included his computer, meant that his small Ford Fiesta was not big enough. I had not seen my nephew for sometime and was pleasantly surprised as to what a handsome young man he now was, at 18 years old, he stood tall and straight, he was about 6’3” and was moderately slim, not skinny, and you could see through his tight thin white T shirt that he was rather muscular and in good shape, his thick light brown hair and deep blue eyes together with his chiseled like feature made him look like one of those Miami lifeguards from Baywatch, minus the sun tan, not that he was pale. All in all I was rather pleased at my nephews appearance and happy to have him stay with me and was looking forward to his company.

James quickly settled into the room I had allocated to him, it was the bedroom next to mine, my own room being equipped with its own separate bathroom, his didn’t have one, apart from this they were basically the same size. His room was large and had big old fashioned heavy Oak wood wardrobes and boasted a large four poster bed, it had a small dark brown leather couch and a large table made of solid oak for his computer, TV, hi-fi and hopefully space for him to work on, although I understand most students work is done on the computer now days.

James was a very pleasant young man and I found his companionship and conversation most enjoyable, he was also very helpful around the house and gardens and was very clean and tidy. A week or so after he came to stay with me we had what people term an Indian summer and we were both out in the garden making the most of the hot sunshine, I was dressed in my shorts, which Harry had, like most of my wardrobe, purchased for me and was slightly self conscious in them as they were extremely short and tight, not that I had put on any excess weight since they were bought but simply because they were bought purposefully to be short and tight, as Harry liked me dressing sexily, “So long as you have the figure Mary flaunt it, when you loose I’ll buy you a tent.”. I wasn’t sure if it was appropriate attire to wear in front of my young nephew, especially topped only with a tiny T shirt, no bra as my breasts were luckily still very firm, although large, probably as I hadn’t had any children to nurse, and I hated bras which I found confining and so I didn’t own many, Harry was happy that I didn’t like them and apart from a couple of sexy ones to go with my suspender belts and that sort of thing I had only two. James was also in shorts and had freed himself of the T shirt while he cut the grass and I could see small rivulets of perspiration trickle down his back and when he turned to face me I could see little beads of perspiration trapped on his pecks, I found the sight quite alarming because as I watched him I felt my vagina begin to dampen and felt this was not a proper reaction from an aunt towards her young nephew however handsome he was and however long it had been since she had last made love.

Throughout the day I caught James observing me when he thought I was unaware, this I put down to my scanty attire, he was probably thinking why didn’t his aunty wear something a bit more suitable for her age, the old adage of mutton dressed as lamb came to mind, I decided that I ought to change into something a bit less revealing but then resolved that this might embarrass my nephew who might think I had done so because I had caught him watching me and he might become offended. It was now late afternoon and therefore we would soon be going in for supper and I would be able to change after my shower, making it a natural thing to do. The embarrassing thing was that try as I might I was not able to contain the constant oozing from my vagina and the flow had increased if anything to such an extend that I could feel that my flimsy white silk knickers, once a bit damp, were now soaking wet, worrying that my secret might be revealed through the thin material of my very tight shorts I kept my legs tightly crossed.

The sun had now begun to set and I called out to James, “James I am just going in for a shower and then I’ll lay the table for supper, so I think maybe you should start to clear up and make sure you put the tools away.”

“Okay auntie Mary, I’ll put everything away and have a quick wash and come down for supper.”

I went upstairs to my room and quickly discarded my clothing, my knickers were wringing wet, and I had been right to keep my legs crossed, as there was a big wet patch on my shorts. I stepped into the shower my body was on fire and just the thought of James made me wince, before I could stop myself my hand went straight to my vagina and I pushed three fingers straight in to the last knuckle, oh yes it felt so good, I dropped the other hand down and soon located my clitoris and commenced rubbing it furiously, my vagina was in a very excited state and the lips were extended and swollen while my clit was now completely clear of its hood and was throbbing like crazy. The hot water jet was set on to the highest setting and was directed at my breasts and my nipples, now rock hard, were burning with desire. I withdrew a wet finger from my vagina and maneuvered it to my anus and slowly drove it in past the sphincter, oh yes I needed this so desperately, it didn’t take me long to bring myself to an unbelievably powerful climax and I shuddered as I let out a stifled scream.

Afterwards I quickly finished my shower and dried myself, all the time wracked with guilt that I had allowed myself to use my young nephew in my masturbation fantasy, my sister Kate would be disgusted with me for using her son in such a way.

I went to my dressing room to find something appropriate to wear and while going through my wardrobe I could here a small but distinct thumping noise coupled with a squeaky sound emanating from James’s bedroom. It took me a few moments to realize it was James’s bed springs squeaking and the headboard of his bed was obviously coming into contact with the wall of my dressing room. I listened intensely as the rhythm of the sounds grew faster and faster and could now detect the sound of his breathing as it became more and more laboured, it dawned on me that James was masturbating himself and I was listening in and felt rather mortified with my behaviour and especially at my vagina’s reaction which once again seemed to come to life as I continued listening in on James, there was a sudden groan from next door and I realised that James had achieved his goal and must now be spent. I wondered, in fact that’s a lie, I hopped that I had something to do with his desire to masturbate himself.

I deluded myself, as I changed into a black figure hugging short dress with a plunging neck line, that was rather on the revealing side, that I was just doing so to find out if men were still interested in me, without of course any intention of seducing my own sweet nephew. The dress was bought for me by Harry to wear around the house when there was only the two of us and not something I would have dared wear out of the house, the dress was very tight and clingy and I decided to dispense with knickers, after all they would only get wet, and instead wore a pair of stay ups and a pair of high heel sandals. I took great care in putting on my make up and put on one of my more expensive fragrances. I was rather please with the results, at 45 I was still fairly attractive and was pleased to note that my face was still free of any major wrinkles, my body was still firm and trim without any excess weight visible. My hair, even when not dyed, did contain some grey hairs but not in great abundance and was for the most part soft to the touch and glossy.

I walked down the sweeping staircase and walked into the dinning room, James was still upstairs and I quickly set the table and opened a bottle of wine, we regularly enjoyed a bottle with our weekend meals, and placed this on the table. Wanting to see his reaction I made myself scarce and waited for the sound of his footsteps on the stairs, knowing he would go straight into the dinning room and sit at his place opposite the dinning room entrance. I was now excited and my juices were once again churning making my vagina very wet, so much so that I could feel my juices snaking their way along my inner thighs and congregating at the ridge of my stay ups, I reached under the skirt and dipped a finger into my vagina, oh yes I was wet, plenty of juice still left in this old bird I thought, as I withdrew my finger from my Vagina and inserted it straight into my mouth, yes I still tasted sweet I was pleased to discover. I heard James’s footsteps as he came down the stairways and I allowed him sufficient time to sit himself before making my entrance with the hostess trolley.

I walked into the room pushing the hostess trolley and without realising allowing James a very good look at my breasts, in fact they were almost out of the dress as I hadn’t thought of perhaps wearing a bra, as I looked up his mouth was wide open and he was obviously taken aback by the sight of his aunty dressed in such a slinky, revealing outfit. I spoke, “Would you like me to serve you or would you like to serve yourself James.” I almost felt like slapping my own wrist as it crossed my mind that perhaps I should have said “Help your self”.

He actually stammered slightly in his reply and I was very pleased at the obvious underlying sexual impact I had had on him. “Cccould yyyou serve me, please aunty Mary?” He said, going bright red as the words left his lips.

I served us both and waited for him to pour the wine, it was an unspoken rule that I normally served up the food and he poured the drinks, I was a little surprised that he hadn’t made a move and said, “James I think the wine has finished breathing and we ought to have some with our meal now that I have opened the bottle.”

James slowly stood up and I instantly appreciated his dilemma, he was fully aroused and his penis was tenting his trousers considerably, he was enormous, probably even exceeding my late husbands 9” penis, my own vagina seemed to have a small spasm at the sight, and as I looked closely there was a small wet spot right at the tip of the tent. I wasn’t expecting such a reaction especially knowing that he had just satisfied himself, what do I do now I thought, all guilt about him being my nephew had just vanished and my deliberations now turned on how to get his penis into one of my sex pots, which were all now bowling over.

We ate and had some wine, I don’t know the exact moment that I made my conscious decision that I had to have him and be damned with the consequences, but I took that decision, maybe it had something to do with the wine, I had by now opened a second bottle, the first being consumed mainly by myself as James kept topping up my glass. It later dawned on me that it might have been a deliberate move by him to get me a little tipsy; it was something I never discovered the answer to. I now appreciated that it was me that needed to take the initiative if I was to seduce him. We finished supper and James insisted on clearing up and doing the washing while I relaxed in the sitting room and so at his insistence I retired to the sitting room.

It was a large room with a massive stone fireplace in the middle and on each side tucked neatly in the corner alcove were two matching mahogany dressers, full of ornaments and silver way as well as a large quantity of crystal glasses with matching decanters, I am a bit old fashioned I suppose. Along the wall was a chunky brown three-seat settee, which probably fitted four or even five people in a squeeze, and on either side were two large armchairs in matching brown leather. In the centre of the room was a sizeable hefty mahogany coffee table with a large vase in the centre containing high quality artificial flowers made of silk. Two small matching coffee tables were positioned either side of the settee, in the space available between the settee and the armchairs. A thick luxurious deep pile grey gold carpet covered the floor. I sat down thinking how I was going to persuade James to bed me without actually asking him.

James walked into the room, I noted his eyes instantly glanced down to my legs, I had well shaped legs and Harry often insisted that was what first thing that attracted him to me, the dress had ridden up fairly high when I had sat down and the hem now rested just at the base of the stay up section of the stockings I wore, any further and he would have been able to see my vagina in all its glory. This was an excellent start, my nephew was most definitely interested in me as a woman, the thought excited me further and my brain sent a single to my vagina, which pulsated at the new information.

James sat on the couch at the other end; I begun speaking to him, “So how is everything at the university James, have you made lots of new friends, your welcome to invite some over if wish, you know that I hope, this is your home now.”

He blushed, “Thanks aunty Mary that is very kind of you and I’ll take you up on it sometime later.”

“You can even invite your girlfriend down from London for the weekend if it’s alright with your mum.” I was now fishing, trying to find out whether he had a girlfriend and to get an idea of whether the relationship was sexual or merely platonic.

James was now red with embarrassment, “I..I..I dddonnn’t have a girlfriend in London ooor here at the university.” He volunteered the last bit, which pleased me.

“That surprises me James, a good looking young man like you should be fighting young ladies off, there must be an attractive young woman at your university that your interested in.” I told him.

“Wwwell I..I.. amm find it difficult to speak to girls, I always worry they will laugh at my stammer.”

I slid along the settee and caressed his cheek, “I am sure that would not happen, I definitely wouldn’t laugh if a handsome boy like you were to chat to me, any way any girl that would is obviously not the type of girl you should associate yourself with.”

“Thanks aunty Mary that means a lot to hear a woman like you to say that.” I wondered what he meant by a woman like you. Just then he turned to kiss my cheek, it was now or never, as he turned I also turned so that instead of making contact with my cheek his lips touched mine, in a gentle peck, he quickly withdrew, “Sssorry aunt Mmmary, III ddon’t know how that happened.”

“Nothing to be sorry about James, that was very touching, you obviously have been with some girl or should I say girls.”

His face was the colour of beetroot as he responded, “Nnnoo I..I..I’ve not kkkissed a girl ooonn tthhe llliipps bbbefore, rrealy aaunt Mmmary.”

I was thrilled, my nephew was still a virgin, “Well I wouldn’t have known James, it was really sweet and I for one wouldn’t say no to another one from you.”

It obviously sunk in as he turned round and kissed me again, this time I made sure that I held the back of his head firmly pressing him to me so that he didn’t have the opportunity to withdraw as quickly as he had done on the previous occasion. I gently prodded his lips with my tongue, using it like a crowbar to prise open his lips, they surrendered and I thrust my tongue in savouring the sweet taste of his mouth, there was no further need for niceties and polite conversation my cunt was on fire and it felt as hot as a witches cauldron as my juices oozed out of my hole and wet my inner thighs. God how I missed the duel of the mouths, I hadn’t kissed any one like this since Harry had passed away and my mouth was hungry for the passion a kiss can convey.

When the initial kiss was over he looked at me mortified and begun apologising, without really appreciating that I was the instigator in all this and that if any apology had to be made it was mine to make. I consoled him and drew him to my bosom caressing his cheeks and stroking his hair while raining kisses on his face, “There is nothing for you to admonish yourself over, you have made me very happy no one has kissed me like that for a long time, a woman needs reminding that she is still attractive and sexy and someone desires her for more than keeping house. Do you find me attractive James?” I asked blatantly.

“ I find you very attractive aunt Mary, you are the best looking, sexiest lady that I know, but I could never say that to my aunt.” The stammer had miraculously gone from his voice.

pdrye
pdrye
413 Followers