My Nephew James and His Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
416 Followers

“Okay James, when it’s just the two of us you can call me Mary, if it makes you feel better.”

He grew more self-confident now and lifted his head up tilting it and I bent my head down kissing him, he was a good pupil and quickly learned his lessons, so that now we had somehow swapped positions and he was the instigator of our kissing as he sucked my tongue deep into his waiting mouth. I took one of his hands and placed it on my breasts, he begun to massage them and squeeze them, it felt good, my nipples were now firm and I asked him to suck them. James lay me down on the couch and moved his head down to my tits, he put his hands under the plunging neck line and pulled them out, he bent down and begun sucking on them hard, too hard, “Gently James, suck gently and use your tongue on the nipples.” I instructed.

He sucked gently now teasing my nipple with his tongue and alternating from one to the other, “Pinch the nipples firmly James.” He obeyed the pain and the pleasure rolled into one making me moan in ecstasy, his hands were now roaming as he sucked and nibbled my nipples. I took his hand and guided it to where I needed it most my cunt which now felt as though it was on fire. The dress had ridden up and my clean shaved pussy was fully exposed, something he hadn’t yet appreciated, his face buried in my bosom, he touched it, the realisation that it was bare must have really excited him as his head moved back to my mouth and he gave me a long wet kiss his tongue completely invading my mouth. He pushed a finger all the way into my cunny hole, the lubrication from the thick sap that had been escaping from it for several hours ensuring that this was done with great ease and no discomfort to me whatsoever. He finger fucked me as if he knew exactly what he was doing, this surprised me and it crossed my mind that maybe he had seduced me playing the innocent and butter wouldn’t melt in my mouth role. Later he explained that he had watched quite a number of porn films and was acting more out of instinct and the things he had seen rather than knowing what he was doing.

I was loving it my cunt now pulsated in rhythm to his finger fucking, he now had three long fingers buried deep in my cunt, it turned me on so much having someone else’s hand fingering me for a change that I climaxed, a shudder shooting through my body as my cunt clenched and released the three invaders and I drenched his fingers with an ample discharge of hot sticky cum in appreciation of his heroic efforts. Now reaching down and grabbing the arm with the hand that had just played such a wonderful tune on my inflated and still throbbing cunt I pulled it to me and licked his fingers dry of my juices, he stared at me us I did this and the appreciation of my shameless act was clearly evident in his eyes. I was by now completely passed worrying about him being my nephew, it was sexual release and gratification that I now sought after three long years and nothing was going to stop me.

James being a virgin was an added bonus as he was clearly open to suggestions as to what action to take next and I didn’t hesitate, “That was good James, women have two sets of lips and they both like being kissed do you think you can do that for your aunty darling.”

He spoke no word as he went down on my pussy; it was at times like this that I was pleased that I kept it hairless. James kissed my cunt, giving it a small peck, he was obviously testing the waters so to speak, he lifted his head, using his tongue to lick his lips and savoured the taste, he obviously liked the taste as his head sunk down once again and he begun eating me in earnest. He pulled me into a seating position and grabbed hold of my ankles with his strong muscular arms lifting my legs high and wide apart and went back to my cunt his mouth completely encompassing my outer labia and bloated inner cunt lips as he sucked on them. My juices must have acted as some form of aphrodisiac for him as it was clear from his frantic endeavours to devour and lick my cunt dry that he was relishing the task in hand, I was just about to give him further information about a woman’s anatomy and the need for the clitoris to be stimulated when his long tongue ran over it sending me into a shudder, James realising from my bodies reaction that that was something I obviously enjoyed ran his tongue over it again this time more firmly, my body responded and the flow of fluids generated by my tight pussy increased.

Due to the position he held me in, the juices mixed with his ample saliva had dribbled down and a large quantity had accumulated in the indentation around and in the centre of my arse hole, I was desperate to have his finger buried deep in my arse but was worried he might find the thought repulsive so instead of asking him, I lowered my own hand and gently and carefully pushed my index finger all the way in to the hilt and commenced fucking my own arse for all I was worth. I was in an awkward position and fingering my own bum tired me, although I tried to insert a second finger it was near on impossible. James sensed my dilemma and pulling my hand away, while he rested my leg on his shoulder, replaced his own long fat middle digit deep into my anal canal, the lubrication by our combined juices making the entrance passed the sphincter muscles, the guard of my anal channel, a mere formality.

His mouth remained firmly attached to my cunt, like a leach, while his long tongue snaked over the clitoris when not stuck deep in my cunts canal. I was now holding my own long legs up enabling him to have full access to both holes and more importantly the use of both of his hands. Once again I reached the point of asking him to now bring me to my climax and finger my aching cunt hole while continuing his other tasks. It was as though my young nephew had telepathic capabilities, as he thrust a further finger in my arse hole where it was gratefully received, he then manoeuvred himself so that my large now throbbing clit was trapped between his lips and was constantly being stroked by the tip of his tongue as he moved his other hand to my quacking vulva and invaded my inner cunt with three long hard fingers which made a squelching sound as he thrust them forward as far as they would go.

He now manipulated my sex pods as if he was a conductor and my body his orchestra. My whole being was now being stimulated, something I had sorely missed for the past three years and it suddenly became all to apparent as I reached a crescendo and let out a deafening scream as my body begun to convulse and I climaxed like never before, the wickedness of the situation adding extra spice to my sexual release. I heard my self shouting, screaming at my nephew, “FUCK ME FUCK ME WITH YOUR HANDS MAKING YOUR AUNTY CUM YES YES FUCK MY HOLES HARDER HARDER MORE, I NEED MORE, IT FEELS SO GOOD DON’T STOP FUCK MY SHIT HOLE WITH YOUR FINGERS MORE MORE EAT MY CUNT EAT IT SUCK IT YES YES MORE.” It seemed as if when one orgasm was reaching its peak a new one begun, James must have wanted to please me desperately and was devouring the top section of my quim with his mouth while furiously licking my stiff pulsating clit now adding a further digit in each tight hole driving me insane with brilliant unbridled lust, like all good things it unfortunately came to an end as I was now over stimulated and my sex organs had become very sensitive, I reluctantly had to push him away while I tried to regain some composure.

I sat there exhausted for a few seconds, which seemed like hours, coming to terms with what had just transpired between us, all sorts of things went through my mind, firstly disgust at myself for using my nephew in this way, then shame if my sister or any other family member or friend ever found out, then the enjoyment and thrill of the act that I had just been party to and finally my desire, no want and need for more. Turning to James I spoke feeling remorseful that I may have taken advantage of his young age and inexperience and pressurised him into performing acts he hadn’t wanted to, “Sorry James, I feel so ashamed, no don’t look at me, I really feel terrible at the way I have taken advantage of you and can only ask that you find it in your heart to forgive me, there is no excuse for my terrible behaviour.”

“Aunty Mary, all I want to do is firstly thank you and then beg that you allow me the pleasure of doing it all again, it was wonderful please teach me more.” He looked at me imploringly, his eyes begging me as he rose from his crouching position in between my still wide open legs, my cunt in full display the inner lips still red, distended, overhanging clear evidence of their mistresses wantonness and what had transpired only a few moments earlier.

As James stood up, I saw the thick ridge in his trousers and the small damp patch so obviously caused by his sipping pre cum, I reacted out of pure instinct and gripped his cock tightly with my hand all morals had at that instance flown through the door. It had been three years since I had held a stiff cock and my mouth salivated at the thought, I quickly undid his trousers and zip and pulled them down to his ankles, I sat at the edge of the couch kissing his cock through his boxers, now sucking material and cock in my mouth, he groaned and I knew that this wasn’t going to take long. I quickly freed his cock from the boxers as it sprung out in front of me, oh god I thought, it was enormous, 10” of throbbing muscle and almost as thick as my wrist, it was a monster of a cock, the musky smell permeated my nostrils and I leaned forward, pulling the skin completely back, as far as it would go, my hand only managing to hold about three quarters of his thickness, my tongue snaked out and lazily licked the almost purple head, which was covered in a fine film of translucent whitish pre cum. I savoured the wonderful tang of fresh young life giving fluid, and licked him again now starting from his huge hard balls, cradled in my left hand, all the way to the top repeating this several times, his cock jerking in my hand.

It was now time to pay him back for the earlier pleasure he had given my fuck holes, which were now revitalized and pulsating as if asking for more. I took the head of his cock in my mouth and impaled myself on it trying to force my mouth wider to take more hot meat into my orifice, it was so thick, I only managed to take in 4” of his monster any more and it would have chocked me, I was sure that given the chance and a different position I would be able to take more and the information went to my memory banks for future reference.

My head now bobbed up and down, saliva mixed with pre cum helping me in my relished task, my hands masturbating the long hot column, I wanted to drive a finger into his rectum knowing how Harry had enjoyed that aspect while being given a BJ, as he called it, but I felt James might not appreciate it at this stage and this was therefore also an idea for the memory banks.

James was now groaning, moaning his hands suddenly on my head pushing me down further onto his javelin, I could feel his veins full of rushing blood as my hands went up and down, I was now using both hands to service him, the push on my head became more intense and desperate. I allowed him to semi fuck my mouth while my head continued to dip up and down, my jaw ached now and I speeded up. He let out a shout, “Yes, yes aunty yes I am cumming.” With that my mouth filled with hot salty spunk almost chocking me in the process, I pulled my head up trying to keep some of his giant cock still in my mouth, while at the same time furiously driving my hands up and down his shaft, knowing from Harry’s expert advice that this was what a man needed at this stage in the game, vigorous pumping to get all the cum out to the surface. I swallowed as much of my young nephews juice as I could manage, but he seemed to cum for ever as his cock twitched and jerked, considering he had earlier pleased himself the huge quantity of hot liquid fruit was immense and to my disappointed some escaped my mouth and dripped down to my breasts. Once he was spent he pulled back and I had the opportunity of rescuing his precious life giving fluid and guiding it back to my mouth with my fingers, the texture was like a rich velvety cream and it tasted bitter sweet, god how I had missed that most wonderful fruit.

James bent down to me, “That was awesome aunt Mary, it was brilliant so much more than I could ever have imagined, amazing.” I was pleased that he had enjoyed it so much, the way he said it and the obvious adoration and wonderment in his young voice made my heart flutter and my cunt to dampen even more. I reacted, as you would expect, putting my hand on his nape I drew him to my mouth kissing him with a rekindled passion that I thought had been lost to me, he must have been able to taste the aftermath of his ejaculation in my mouth, similarly his wonderful mouth, which had given me so much joy, still tasted of my own sweet cunt juices which lingered there. We kissed for a long time savouring each other’s mouth playing a hide and seek game with our tongues.

I was now stretched out on the couch and James lay at my side cradling my head in his big manly hands. I felt his monstrous cock awaking from its short slumber as it became engorged with hot fast flowing blood and straightened out like a huge python, it brought a smile to my lips, I had forgotten the sexual recuperative powers of a very fit young 18 year old boy, and relished the idea of a night of pure unadulterated sex, my mind was full with the thought of all the sexual activities I was about to introduce my, now favourite, nephew to.

“I think we ought to take this up to my room James, your lovely delicious cock appears to be trying to tell me it would like much more carnal knowledge and soon.” I smiled at my own little joke as James stood, his huge cock sticking out, like a gigantic leafless branch that had forked out from the main trunk of a tall tree, his trousers and boxers long gone, I couldn’t resist, sitting up I pulled him to me, my hands firm on his buttocks, and sucked the head into my mouth, running my tongue over it and mopping the small beads of pre cum that had accumulated on the top. He encouraged me, “Oh yeah that feels good, that’s so nice aunt Mary, please suck me more, oh yeah great.” I sucked, licked and rubbed his lovely cock, I just couldn’t get enough of his pride and now hoped rejuvenated joy, eventually, although reluctantly, I forced myself to release him and stood up, taking his hand I led him across the thick luxuries high pile golden carpet towards the stairs, my dress which had been at my waist, like a thick belt, dropped into place but I had to hold up the neck line as we ascended the stairs.

I entered my room first, James behind me still holding my hand, like two star crossed teenage lovers. We stood in the centre of the room opposite each other, I released the neck line of my dress as I reached up to him to pull him down for another sultry open mouthed kiss, the dress fell down to my waist, being so tight it stayed there. His manhood was now pressed firmly between our stomachs, like a gigantic sausage stuck in a bun, we kissed deep and passionately no mistake as to what we both now wanted. It hadn’t taken me long to decide that my nephew was old enough to make up his own mind, this was probably a subconscious endeavour on my part to lessen, in fact nullify, the feeling of any guilt I still harboured. My hands reached behind and managed to locate the buttons still holding up the dress, once undone the flimsy material was being kept up by my nephews wonderful cock and my concentration turned to freeing him of his T shirt, as I pulled it up my hands felt the firm young flesh covering his muscular upper body. Reluctantly I stopped my hot tongues exploration of his sweet tasting mouth and moved slightly away allowing me to completely liberate him of his T-shirt and allow my captured dress to finally fall to my feet.

He now bent his head down to me his hungry mouth seeking mine and finding it he pushed his tongue in deep and I sucked on it, my cunt now awash with fresh cunt fluids trickling down my leg, I almost laughed at the feel, one of Harry’s little jokes, when ever I reprimanded him on looking at a younger woman was that he just liked looking at younger woman but much preferred an older bird, as he was a firm believer that the older the hen the juicier the bird, going by the amount that had been relinquished by my own body so far today Harry knew what he was talking about.

My need to again taste my young studs cock was now intense and whilst still sucking on his tongue I moved us to my large four-poster bed and gently pulled James down on to it. We manoeuvred so we were now on the bed and my head was over the edge I grasped his wonderful tool and drew it my mouth, my young nephew adjusted himself so that his cock and balls were directly above my mouth and placing my hands on his back I drew him to my waiting abyss, taking him in inch by delicious inch, my mouth wide open as his monstrous sword sunk into the sheath I had formed for it with my hungry mouth and throat. It was impossible for me to fit more than about half of it in and I used one hand as a wedge so that he couldn’t push any more in, in his fervour, which would have chocked me, and with the other hand played with his grapefruit sized balls. He was now slowly fucking my mouth and controlling himself rather well, not trying to push his whole length in, this worked in his favour as my throat muscles relaxed and I was able to reward him for his patience by taking a bit more every few thrusts so that he was now in my throat.

He now made himself busy and begun to very gently finger fuck me with two of his long fat fingers, every so often he would stop and when his fingers returned they were hot and wet. James was obviously licking them clean of my cunt juices and coating his digits with his own saliva, so that soon my cunt was like a deep abundantly stocked well. His cock tasted wonderful as it released an abundance of pre cum into my eager waiting mouth and lubricated my throat in my endeavours to suck more of his delicious rod. He now bent right done and sucked at my blotted upper cunt lips while his two fingers, still buried deep in my cunt and every now and then touching my cervix, twirled and opened and closed adding a new dimension to my enjoyment. The bed below my arse was now soaked with my own juices and his liberal supply of saliva, both of which I could feel trickling down the groove of my arse and trying to make their way into my tight pucker and finding no entry following their path further down and accumulating on the bed. My mouth was busy now, his thrusts had increased and I was finding it difficult to control his weapon, as it wanted to completely enter my being, the sounds of sex and the smell of cunt and man meat completely infiltrated the room as I breathed loudly through my nose.

Finally James made his fingers into a V shape, pushing away the now very swollen cunt lips and enabling him to have full access to my throbbing clitoris. Which he attacked unmercifully with his long thick cunt juice covered tongue, once trapped between his lips three fingers found their way back into my tunnel and his finger fucking recommenced with renewed vigour, my moans were now loud and this seemed to spur him on as I felt the fingers of his other hand playing with my arse hole and ensuring to saturate it with the combined juices from my cunt and his mouth. Once he was happy the task had been accomplished he sunk the longest of his digits in my tight arse hole all the way to the hilt, the accumulation of lubrication made this a comfortable exercise and the feel of his dual fucking of my holes excited me, so that my whole body was quivering like a bowl of jelly with the utter unbearable pleasure of it all. He now sunk a further finger deep into my rectum; the sphincter now elasticised and fully relaxed relishing the feel of fullness, the entry muscles squeezing and releasing the two invaders as though now greeting them as old friends and trying to pull them in even deeper.

pdrye
pdrye
416 Followers