My Nephew James and His Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been right, another woman was better placed to know exactly what was needed and when, as well as being aware of the tenderness with which each stimulation needed to be executed with, together with an awareness of every nook and cranny where an erogenous zone could be located. The feel of two sets of fingers both busily fucking my two holes, while her mouth and tongue played havoc with my clit was enough to bring me over the edge and I bit hard on my hand to stifle the scream that followed, my whole body shook uncontrollably, as I writhed like a worm on the end of a hook, almost passing out with the absolute pleasure as my cunt let out a gush of hot thick clear fuck juice, which covered Julie’s face as though she had just finished eating a very large soft ripe plumb. I decided then and there that this was a pleasure I would like to experience again, although the involvement of a large cock would be very welcome and could not see myself never again tasting the hot salty fluids of a man and the contrast that a man brought into the equation. These thoughts quickly went through my mind, as Julie, now bending over my slumped form hungrily sought my mouth to enable me to share the fruits of her accomplished mission. Although physically exhausted I found myself yielding and relishing the taste, when a loud voice called out, “Is everything alright in there madam.”

My stifled scream had obviously been heard and I amazed myself as I responded quickly and before Julie, who was blushing profusely, “Yes, excellent, thank you.”

The woman left and we heard her footsteps fading as she went back to the main shop. It was obvious that the fear of someone walking in was going to prevent anything further taking place between us. Julie now spoke, “well you can’t tell me that you didn’t enjoy that, can you? Although it has left me a bit high, perhaps not so dry.” She giggled.

“No that was definitely overwhelming and I am aching to reciprocate and eat your cunt and hopefully give you at least half the pleasure you’ve just given me, sorry I don’t even know your name.”

“My name is Julie, and I hope your serious about paying me back in kind, I am sure you would be good at eating my nice hot cunt, I could even do you again at the same time, if we met somewhere private, perhaps my flat, by the way what’s your name?”

“Mary, aren’t you seeing anybody at the moment?” I enquired not wishing to get too involved if she already had a girlfriend, I had heard that the dominant partner in lesbian relationships can be very possessive and aggressive and since Julie didn’t strike me as being the domineering type, that would mean her partner was. Her reply surprised me somewhat, “Yes, but my boyfriend doesn’t mind me having sex as long as it is only with other women and makes me happy, then he’s happy.” She almost whispered the next bit, “I think it’s because there is no violation of his pleasure holes by another cock and he can live with that.” She smiled.

We exchanged numbers and agreed that she would call me the next afternoon to arrange a meeting where we could enjoy each other at our leisure.

That done I decided to help her in her sales by choosing a few items out of the ones I had brought in, especially a pair of plain cotton knickers to stop the dribble of cunt juice flowing down my thighs and legs.

We walked out of the changing room and to the counter and I expected her to go to the other side and bag and bill me, Julie just stood there and I was just about to ask her why she wasn’t serving me, when another woman came to the till and begun packing and preparing my bill. I paid and turned to say bye to Julie and she burst out laughing, “Mary, I don’t actually work here, unless you class what I did to you as work, I was just in here looking at the clothes.”

I joined her in her laughter as the woman behind the counter stared at us; I wondered whether she appreciated the action that her private little changing room had seen today. We walked out of the shop and said our goodbyes, Julie promising to ring me as previously discussed

I looked at my watch and it dawned on me that I was slowly running of time and still needed to buy a few things before going home and preparing my self for James, whom I had instructed to meet me in my bedroom at 2 o’clock.

The balance of my shopping took longer than expected, as I rushed back to my car. The builders still found me sexy and told me so in no uncertain terms, including what they would do to my tits, cunt and arse. As I drove off I couldn’t help but think how appealing it sounded to have all those cocks pleading to spill their fluid deep into my orifices, with thoughts of this, and my earlier encounter with another woman for the very first time my cunt was yearning for more and my new knickers were sopping wet. All I could now think about was my nephew’s huge cock and which of my holes needed it the most.

Once home, I quickly unpacked the shopping and rushed upstairs to my room, discarding the dress immediately I entered the room and running into the bathroom kicked off my knickers, which were so wet with my juices by then that they wet the floor. I ensured that there was no new sprout of pubic hair and prepared myself for a nice hot relaxing bath with lots of scented soaps and salts. I washed my body thoroughly and paid particular attention to the crevices I soon expected to feel the presence of a wonderful long fat, hopefully hungry, hot cock.

My nephew didn’t disappoint, the final touches had just been made to my makeup when he rapped his knuckles on my door. “Come in James.” I called out and watched as he entered my room. He was dressed in a T-shirt and shorts, his hair still wet from his shower. My eyes went straight for his crotch; there was no disappointment, his tight shorts completely tented by the eagerness of his magnificent cock. I glanced at the clock, on the small set of drawers by the side of my bed, it was exactly 2 o’clock, he was obviously eager and a punctual gentleman to boot.

There was no point in wasting time, what I needed was more sex, my appetites, that had to a large extent been dormant these past three years, had been fully awoken and wanted satisfaction. There was no longer the need for embarrassment or niceties, we had passed that stage yesterday and there was no going back, not that I, for one would have wanted to, judging from the state his cock was in, I doubted whether he would have either. My desires for sexual gratification had now been rekindled and there was no reason to suppress it any longer, especially in my own home where there were two willing parties both ready to fulfil each other’s needs. With all this in mind, my dress was simple, a scanty silk robe whose hem was barely two or three inches below my vagina, which at this moment felt as though it was on fire, and just about contained my ample bosom. I sat on the dressing table stool, my long legs outstretched, my hairless cunt clearly displayed in all its glory to my young nephew, enabling him to see my sexual excitement as it glistened with a thin layer of self produced lubricant in its preparation for entry by his cock, temporarily restrained by shorts.

His eyes were fixed on my lower regions, he seemed to be mesmerized by my cunt as my legs slowly parted enabling him to see all that was on offer. My reflection in the full-length mirror caught my attention; I looked a complete slut sprawled out on the stool offering myself to this young boy, tempting him, my face doing nothing to disguise my desire for copulation to take place and egging him on. I motioned for him to come closer and he obeyed immediately, moving further into the room and positioning himself just in front of me. He was so obviously under my spell and prepared to do anything to please me, I felt so wicked taking advantage of him, his innocence, but after all he would have hopefully met someone else sooner or later, why should I not be the one to take advantage of his wonderful tool, after all with my training any woman after me would be grateful for his expertise.

“Eat aunties juicy pussy like a good nephew James let me see how much you love my little cunny hole.” He was down on his knees before the sentence was finished and his mouth completed engulfed my cunt, his long tongue thrusting forward and as deep as he could manage, lashing the inner walls. He had most definitely taken to cunnilingus “Oh yes that is good James, be a bit gentler and slower there is no rush we have all night.” I coached him, as he sucked and tongue fucked me until his handsome face was covered with my womanly juices, while his hands toyed with my nipples, which were now fully aroused and sensitive to his touch. I held his head in between my legs, stroking his thick light brown hair, as he now licked my fat swollen cunt lips, still sensitive from Julies earlier endeavours, my cunt juices now flowing liberally from deep within me. Needing to taste his wonderful cock and his salty creamy man juice, I pushed him away, “Lets go to bed, take your clothes off, I want to feel your wonderful young body.” It made me sound so slutty, instructing him like this, it actually turned me on just hearing myself saying it.

James stood up immediately, his mouth and chin completely drenched with my sap making him glisten in the artificial light. “Yes please aunty Mary, aunty Mary you taste so good I never expected anything so sweet tasting from down there.” I almost laughed, he had said it in such a way, almost child like, and I felt compelled to kissed him, I stood up and gently kissed his lips, then lust took over and I found myself eagerly licking my juices off his young face with my tongue, the sweet vaginal juice reminding me of the days earlier encounter with Julie and the arrangements to meet again, I wondered what she would taste like and the mere thought sent a tremble through my body and goose bumps came up all over my arms. Once I composed myself, I spoke to my young stud, “Thank you James, that is very sweet and your doing a wonderful job, now lets get to the bed and I’ll let you continue where you left off.” Taking his clothing off in record time, his monstrous cock sticking out like a baseball bat, James followed me to the bed like a lap dog his deep blue eyes following my every move, as I let the silk robe drop on the floor, giving him a good view of my firm arse.

Once on the bed, I motioned him to lie flat on his back with his head resting on the two pillows that I quickly moved to the centre of the bed and quickly straddled him so that my needy hairless cunt was right on top of his mouth and then grasped his huge pole and guided it to my waiting mouth, the musky smell of his cock and the abundant pre cum that glazed the head were intoxicating and I lost all control and inhibition as I plunged his wonderful cock in and out of my mouth like a crazed woman, covering it with as much saliva as possible so that as it became more and more slippery and allowed me to push more of it into my mouth, all the time using my hands to jerk him and play with his swollen balls. Then running my tongue up and down the long shaft, feeling the veins that were now swollen with his blood and stood proud from their pole, and then licking the sensitive area just below the head while tightly pulling the skin down to his balls.

James was also busy licking all around my outer labia and then trapping the inflamed inner labia with his mouth and pinching them with his lips as he worked his way down one side and then the other, anybody within ears shot would have been able to determine his obvious enjoyment as he slurped noisily at my hole while making sounds of gratification as though he was feasting on a succulent very rare and expensive juice rich exotic food.

He now knew that I enjoyed, anal, and his tongue had no inhibition as it moved down caressing the perineum area of my body, which separated my two holes, before finally making contact with the center of the tight entry hole to my anus and stabbing it hard with his firm tongue sending shivers down my spine. My legs were as wide apart as physically possible giving him ample room to maneuver from one fuck hole to the next, I was near cumming and his throbbing penis heralded its own approach to the end of its journey. I pressed my cunt down on his face the instance his tongue found my clitoris and closed my thighs slightly, hopefully letting him know that’s where he was to concentrate his efforts.

James took the hint and sucked on my clit, his nose embedded on my stomach as he quickly found my cunt’s opening with three long fat fingers and thrust them in and out in quick succession, while managing to find the opening to my anus he gently forced his long fat thumb into my rectum and begun a regular rhythmic hand, mouth and tongue fucking, stroking and kissing assault on my genital area as I sucked and jerked his monster in a frenzied uncontrolled lust fuelled depravity. He finally arrived at his destination, his cock gave a sudden jerk and my mouth received its just reward as it filled with hot creamy sperm, which was now seeping out of my mouth that was not big enough to accommodate it all, the suddenness and the huge quantity as his cock head jerked again and again in my mouth took me a bit by surprise, but then this was the first time he had cum today. I tried to swallow as much of his life giving fluid as possible not wishing to lose a drop but it was an impossible task and my face, throat and hair all shared the prize.

To my amazement and to his credit he continued his invasion of my cunt and arse with a renewed vigour and urgency until he succeeded in sending me mentally over the edge and my body into spasms, as my cunt and anal opening both contracted time and time again squeezing the invaders tightly as orgasm after orgasm shook my trembling body, I thought oh god was this good or what, and I had hours and hours to do this again and again, it was after all the weekend and my nephew was a very fit young sperm producing machine, I laughed at the though as my tongue snaked out and licked his cum from the sides of my mouth while my fingers collected big dollops of it from where my tongue could not reach.

All this and his wonderful monster was still semi hard, I slid off his body and lay on my side beside him recouping my strength, he turned so that we were positioned side-by-side, head to feet. “Was that good for you aunty, did you enjoy it?” He asked innocently, needing reassurance from me to build up his confidence. “Yes dear, that was better than just good, you were wonderful and as for this big organ (I took his cock in my hands, squeezing it firmly.) of yours it tastes delicious.” To emphasise this I kissed and licked the head, this made it twitch and I knew it wouldn’t be long in recovering. “Thank you aunty I am really glad you liked it.” With that he kissed my cunt tenderly, I placed his semi hard cock in my hot mouth and just lay there slowly caressing what now comfortably fitted into my mouth with my tongue and occasionally seeking out his pee hole and prodding it with the tip of my wet tongue. It was a thrill to feel the monstrous python reawaken from its slumber and gradually engorge itself with the rushing hot blood that now fuelled its veins helping it to slowly rediscover its former proud glory. I could feel this entire transformation taking place within the confines of my mouth.

At the other end, James, now rested, played gently with my cunts inner lips with his fingers and rained soft kisses on the surrounding area including my thighs, I now parted my legs for him and placed one foot of one leg flat on the bed so that the knee of the leg was up and bend and out of his way. James took the invitation and buried his face between my legs sucking at my vulva and licking all round as though it was a quick melting ice cream. After my days experiences my cunt was quick to welcome his mouths onslaught and release its sap for my young nephew.

His cock was now enormous, almost thicker and longer than before, if that were at all possible, and rock hard. I released the small portion captive in my mouth and held it firmly with my hands admiring my work, one hand moved to his sack and played with his firm balls, “James would you like to fuck your aunty?” It may seem a stupid question to make but I felt I should give him the opportunity to make his own decision, some people seem to distinguish between oral sex and penetrative sex and James might be in that category, believing that actually penetrating my cunt with his cock was wrong. “Please aunty that would be like all my wishes coming true all at once, your such a sexy, attractive and beautiful woman, I never dreamed I would be so lucky for anything like this to ever happen to me.” Thank god he wasn’t in that section of the population that distinguished I thought to myself.

I sat up and he shadowed my movement, I pushed him back down so that he was flat on his back, his head still on the pillows and his rock hard massive cock sticking straight and high up in the air. My tongue lashed out and gave the swollen almost purple head of the monster cock a few last licks while squeezing it tightly to bring any lurking pre cum to the surface so that I had his taste in my mouth as I straddled him. Now squatting over him and using my hands I guided him to the entry point of my cunt that was now puffed and slightly parted almost trying desperately to suck the monster into itself, I slowly lowered myself on to his stake impaling myself on it, my cunt stretched and the fat tip gained entry, slowly lowering myself further until the whole head passed my enlarged inner labia as it made its way into my cunt tunnel together with a large part of the shaft, I stopped for a couple of seconds getting used to his size and the feeling of fullness. Lowering myself further I felt the head on my cervix and pushed myself up slightly. Once I was comfortable I begun riding my nephew slowly at first and then faster and faster, James was busily sucking one of my tits hard and licking the trapped erect nipple with his tongue while thrusting upwards to meet my downward movements, the sensation was incredible and I was now pummelling my cunt hard onto his wonderful cock, or as much of it as I could take without being in pain. Eventually as I neared my climax I begun screaming like a woman possessed, “YES YES FUCK ME YES YOU WONDERFUL COCK FUCK FUCK ME DON’T STOP FUCK OH YES OH YES FUCK YOUR AUNTIES CUNT FUCK HER JUICY CUNT FUCK ME JAMES FUCK ME YOU BASTARD FUCK ME TILL I CUM.” I finally climaxed writhing on top of him but he held me tight and thrust deep into me again and again not allowing me to stop, eventually I couldn’t take anymore and pulled myself of falling down on his cunt soaked cock and sucking on him for all I was worth, he held my head down thrusting into my mouth as I sucked and twirled my tongue round and round the thick head. I was ready for him to shoot when I came to my senses and stopped. I decided that an anal fuck was what I desperately needed now.

“Aunty please please don’t stop, please suck my cock hard so I can cum, please I’m almost there.” James was pleading, almost begging. “James you’ve already fucked my mouth several times dear and aunties just wonderfully fucked herself on your gorgeous big cock but my arse hasn’t had much attention from you yet and that’s where I want that beautiful pole now. So get it ready for aunty.” with that I reached down to the bedside drawer and took out the tube of KY jelly and handed it to him, he took it and I moved back on the bed bending down my head on the bed cover and my bum high in the air.

I had expected James to open the tube and squirt some of the lubricant onto my arse hole and work it in with his fingers, so I was surprised when he begun kissing my buttocks and running his tongue over them, it felt pleasant and relaxed me. His hands took hold of my arse cheeks and pulled them apart and his tongue now moved to my anus and licked all around with a swirling motion, first one way then the other and then with long up and down strokes until the whole area was wet with his saliva, while he did this I put a hand in between my own legs and gently played with my pleasure trap paying particular attention to my highly charged clit. James drew nearer and half stood on the bed so that his penis was in line with my anus and pushed his cock forward, slowly exerting more thrust and building up the pressure on my tiny tight pucker which gradually gave way. He suddenly pushed hard and I felt a sharp pain mixed with a rush of pleasure as my anal ring conceded right of passage to his huge cock head, the pain passed and James held off for a few seconds enabling my anus to accustom itself with the violation. It was obvious that this delay was deliberate on his behalf, and amazed me at how quickly he had become such a good self controlled lover, he had taken to fucking like a duck to water I thought smiling to myself at the thought that he would actually be here with me for at least another two years, hopefully fucking me daily. His cock now moved deeper and deeper into my tight rectum until all 10” were buried deep in my arse, he then pulled all of his magnificent cock back out leaving just the huge head past the sphincter and thrust back in until his balls slapped my arse, the feeling of completeness was incredible and each time he withdrew his pole I felt empty and pushed my arse back trying to push it back into my anal passage where it belonged. James now picked up the tempo and was thrusting in and out, with log fast strokes, kneading my buttocks and pushing them apart on every down stroke. My breasts squashed against the bed cover, my erect nipples grazing along the duvet cover with his thrusts adding to my stimulation.