My Nephew James and His Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had 4 fingers of one hand buried to the hilt in my cunt and tried hard to fall into rhythm with his cock, which I could easily feel through the thin membrane that separated my two fuck holes, which were both made smaller and tighter by being fucked simultaneously. It wasn’t long before I became very vocal and explicit, “YES FUCK MY SHIT HOLE STUFF YOUR FUCK TOOL ALL THE WAY INTO MY ARSE, HARDER HARDER. YES, OH GOD YES, FUCK ME IN THE ARSE YES FUCK MY ARSE WITH YOUR BIG COCK ITS NEVER FELT A BIGGER COCK FILL ME WITH IT”. My shouting turned into a scream as I climaxed time and time again, my cunt wouldn’t stop convulsing as streams of cunt juice sprayed out each time I pulled my fingers almost out. James’s staying power was incredible but as he speeded up like a wild man pounding me with his monster I knew his time was near, “CUM IN MY MOUTH LET ME TASTE YOUR SPUNK I NEED TO DRINK YOUR FUCK JUICE NOW” I screamed. He pulled his cock out and I turned round quickly grabbing his cock with both hands and directing it to my mouth I jerked him off with three or four flicks of my wrist and kept my mouth wide open as the first huge dollop of sperm shot out of his pee hole like a rocket and hit me in the back of the throat, it was wonderful and as his cock throbbed and jerked more dollops of hot sticky cock juice landed on my face and thankfully some was eagerly caught by my mouth, he was now calling out, “YES YES I AM CUMMING SWALLOW THE JUICE OF MY NUTS EAT MY HOT CUM BE MY FUCK SLUT YES DON’T STOP WANK ME GET MY JUICE OUT YES MY WONDERFUL SLUT, AUNTY SLUT, BITCH, FUCKING COCK HUNGRY SLUT.” I wasn’t sure whether I should be offended but then decided what the hell that was exactly what I was his cock starved spunk hungry slut aunty and relished the thought, there was no point pretending, I loved him fucking me and tasting his young life giving cock juice and I was not ashamed of the fact.

When he had finally stopped cumming, I stopped my masturbation of his monster, we were both on our knees now and as I raised my head we had direct eye contact. He eyes were moist as he looked at me and said, “Thank you aunty that was fantastic out of this world, you’re absolutely the best, everything a man could ever wish for and more. I feel very honoured that you have allowed me to enjoy your body, thank you.” With that little speech finished he kneeled over and kissed me gently on the lips. I looked at his handsome face, caked with my dried cunt juices, and returned the gesture with what I hoped conveyed a tender loving kiss.

We talked for sometime and then went downstairs for something to eat before returning to my room where we fucked, licked and sucked each other until we were both exhausted and slept like the dead. With the morning we started where we left off and only stopped to eat before recommencing our sexual marathon.

James spent the next two years with me and we had many sexual adventures together but I made sure that he was aware at all times that due to the age difference and the fact that we were related by blood there could never be anything more to our relationship than a love that had to maintain its distance and a sexual fulfilment that had for the most part to be kept secret.

As for Julie, after our initial meeting we stayed in touch and saw a lot of each other. She was absolutely right of course, once she initiated me into eating her beautiful bald juice maker I loved it, and just couldn’t get enough of her cunt and the sweet nectar it produced in great abundance, she also introduced me to sex toys and I built up a substantial collection myself. We even managed to plan it so that during a small spell, when she was between boyfriends, we had a threesome with James on his 19th birthday, which became a regular event at intervals, and I think this helped in someway towards ensuring James never got too serious about our relationship and making vows of ever lasting love.