My Nephew Steve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is Steve. But it needs to happen quick because everyone downstairs is probably wondering where we are." I scooted closer to him, while still pulling on that big piece of meat between his legs. "Can I use my mouth Steve?"

"Oh god." That's all he said.

I got a huge grin on my face and lowered my head down on him. My sweet nephew was nearly 10 inches and rock hard. Precum started to leak out of the tip of dick. I licked it right off and swallowed it. He tasted perfect. I never liked swallowing any of my boyfriends, and I definitely hated it with my ex. But it seemed different with Steve. I knew he was a great guy, who would never force a girl to do it. Which made me want it so bad.

I opened my mouth and accepted his massive mushroom of a head. It filled me up right away, but I was determined to get more of it in. My lips strained over the size of him. I could hear him whimpering. I looked up and saw him staring at me. His face was tortured. He wanted to cum so bad. I started to bob my head up and down on his shaft. I could get 4 or 5 inches in, before he bottomed out my throat. For now, that would have to do.

With half his giant cock in my mouth, and the other half in my hand, I pumped him as fast as I could without making too much noise. With my free arm, I took his hand and put it on the back of my head. I wanted him to own my mouth. I wanted him to fuck my mouth. I wanted him to get off inside my mouth.

At first he was unsure about what to do. I took my mouth off him and gave him some direction. "Pull my head down onto your big cock Steve. This is your mouth to do with as you please. Use it for your pleasure."

"Fuck, Aunt Rachel, you're so hot."

He grabbed a hold of my hair and pulled me down. I gagged a little, but I loved every second of it. I was on my knees, blowing my beautiful nephews giant dick, while the rest of the family was downstairs setting up dessert. This was the hottest night of my life.

I kept my eyes locked on Steve the whole time. I wanted to see the exact moment he was going to explode. And I got my wish. As soon as he started to pick up his hips and fuck my mouth, I knew he was ready. I began to suck and jerk even faster. I didn't care if anyone heard anything. I wanted to feel Steve shoot his load right down my throat. I wanted his semen in my stomach. I wanted every hot drop of spunk he could muster from those giant balls.

"Aunt Rachel. I'm going to cum. What...what...what should I do...ahhh??"

I said nothing, and just kept sucking. The first shot hit the back of my throat with such force, I choked. But Steve held me close, while he shot a second load. This one hit the back of my throat too, but I was ready for it. My eyes began to water, but I had to keep pumping him dry. Steve deserved a woman that could handle a cock like this. I wanted to be that woman. The third load dropped on my tongue and I tilted my head back so it rolled down my throat, with the other two. After that, I thought he was done. I was wrong. As I started to pull his cock out of my mouth, a fourth shot came out and hit me in the lips. Then Steve did something that nearly gave me an orgasm. He grabbed my hair real tight, and said...

"Open your mouth again Aunt Rachel, I have more."

"Do it baby. This is your mouth to fill. I want it so fucking bad."

With his other hand, he jerked off directly into my waiting mouth. He gave me 3 more good shots, before the cum started to dribble out. I swallowed everything I could get my lips on.

After that his shoulders slumped a little, he breathed in deep, and then let it out. I could tell he needed that. He was probably aching for someone to take care of him.

"Wow Aunt Rachel. I've never felt anything like that."

"Better than your hand, right?" I said while cleaning up my face and swallowing any left over cum.

"haha way better."

"Steve, you can't say anything about this. What we did needs to stay between us. I'm your Aunt, and it could ruin this entire family, if anyone found out."

"Don't worry Aunt Rachel, I won't say anything. But will we be able to do it again?"

"If you stay quiet and not give us away. Deal?"

"Deal."

Then I smiled at him, and leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek. But Steve turned a little and kissed me on the mouth. It felt great. It was soft and felt like love, not sex.

We broke apart a second later, and I looked at him. "Amy won't be home till 8 tomorrow. She has some after school stuff. Come by and we'll work on your stamina."

He smiled, nodded, and we walked downstairs for dessert.

12