My NeverEnding Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I lifted the cover up reaaaaaal slow. And I could start to see it exposed. It was definitely coming directly from the penis place. This WAS the penis, in a different form. I understood that now. Only, it had big bulging veins around the base, crawling up the shaft like a vine. Like they were holding it up like this or something. Wow! My heart was racing like a thousand miles a minute. Immediately I was taken with the importance of this thing. It was unlike anything I had ever seen before. And that scared me a little. I didn't know WHAT to think! No one had ever TOLD me about this stuff! Is the penis awake when Father sleeps -- like on guard or something? Will it get mad at me if I startle it?

By now I had lifted the veil enough to peek from up under, and I could see that helmet on top. Like a cap on a bottle. Yeah -- it was just like that!! I could tell it was there to cap something. Like, if you twisted that thing, SOMEthing would explode from there. All the gnarly veins were leading up to that, and then it was suddenly smooth, rounded, and sculpted. That was important. (God knows it's important. I love the feel of that big knob in my mouth. I just love the ridge of a cockhead. That's the best, right?!).

Then, all of a sudden, right when I was about to reveal the entire thing to the air -- it jumped out from under there like it was ready to attack! The sheet flew off the side and Daddy's big cock jumped out at me and announced itself. Like, "What the fuck are you doing?!!" I swear I heard it say that. I booked out of there like my tiny ass was on fire. That thing was way too scary for me to mess with right now. Mesmerizing and compelling, yes. Non-threatening and tame? No.

I darted back into my room, leapt under the covers and hid from fear. The same way my pussy told me later on that cock is what to call it -- my mind at that time told me, you're not ready for this yet. Of course, later on, that memory became one of fascination and admiration. But at the time, I was nothing but intimidated. Most importantly, between then and later -- I thought about it all the time. I would look at him down there with his tight jeans on. I watched it move under a towel. In his swim trunks. Sometimes I got to see it when he was changing, or getting out of the shower. But I never saw it erect like that again for the longest time. The two were as different as a dog and a cat.

And I'd lay in my bed at night and hear it, "You want to see me again, don't you?" It would pester me. Make fun of me. Until I mustered up the courage to see it again. In a way, that was what it was all about for me: courage. Am I courageous enough to think I can handle a cock and tame it? You bet your sack full of semen I am!! I am fucking wonderwoman. But that didn't happen overnight. It took a geyser of an orgasm to inspire me. A male orgasm, that is. Once I saw that cap blow off and the fountain of youth erupt... that was all the inspiration I ever needed to claim a cock and tame it.

Wanna hear about the second time I saw it?

Ask me...

Thanks for reading...

12