My New Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dre_jones
dre_jones
456 Followers

I walked toward him on the bed my cock like a flagpole swinging back and forth. I spread his ass cheeks with my hands and spit on his hole. I began to lick from his pink asshole over his balls to his cock head. I was crazy with desire.

I opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a condom and some lube.

Brad looked at me wide eyed and with his pouting mouth asked, "Please fuck me baby."

I positioned myself between his legs. He arched his back as my cock head began to push in. He let out a gasp as my engorged cock head push past his sphincter. He then moaned as I began to work more of my cock into his tight opening. I filled my hands with his butt cheeks as I began to stroke away. Soon, Brad was moaning and pushing back as my cock buried itself deep inside him.

Sweat was glistening on his back as I fuck him. I knew if I didn't change positions I would cum soon; the feeling of his tight ass and the view were too overwhelming. I slowly pulled out taking extra time so he could enjoy the feeling of my engorged cock head move past his point of resistance.

Brad looked at me questioningly and I lay on my back. I said, "Now it's time for a ride." With my cock pointing straight up Brad knew what to do. He straddled my chest and gave me another amazing tongue kiss before he began to lower himself onto my cock. On his knees with his hands on my chest he began to move up and down. He sat back pushing down all the way so that my cock was deep inside him and my balls compressed by his weight. He slowly rotated his hips then started the motion over again. The feeling was just too good.

As he fucked me senseless, he moaned softly through ragged breaths. I played with his nipples and he encouraged me with requests of "harder" and "yesssss." Brad appeared in a trance-like state bouncing on my steel-hard cock. He bit his bottom lip as he bounced, his beautiful hard cock slapping my stomach with every down stroke. It was all too much for me.

"Baby, I am going to cum." I said as my body convulsed and my orgasm exploded from deep inside my gut.

Brad gasped and stroking his cock he also came shooting a thick rope of cum that landed across my face and neck.

As I pulled back and slammed into his ass again we both came, this time he shot on my chest and stomach. Both of us panting; Brad shot more cum across my chin. This boy can unleash quiet a load. After more than a minute of mind shattering orgasm he collapsed on top of me. Lifting his head, he licked his cum off my face as we traded cum-coated kisses. Our bodies were sticky with sweat and sperm.

My cock still inside of him, "That was amazing." I whispered into his ear.

"Just wait 'til later!" he giggled. "I am not finished with you yet..."

We showered together where he got hard and rewarded me by blowing another load of hot cum in my mouth. We spent the rest of the weekend mostly naked and hard.

Needless to say Brad has become a much-valued member of our team at work. And I find that I am making more trips out of town. Of course Brad always comes along.

dre_jones
dre_jones
456 Followers
12