My New Best Friend

Story Info
Sam has to choose between her lover, his wife or. . .
6.6k words
4.22
24k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang so I grabbed my housecoat as I went to answer it. I wasn't expecting anyone, certainly not Michael because I had to pick him up from the airport and his flight wasn't due for some time. If it was him I wouldn't have bothered with the housecoat because I found it constricting, choosing instead to inhabit my apartment totally naked.

I opened the door to be confronted by, me, or at least my older sister or at a stretch my mother. We, me and the person facing me, were identical in every way, the same height, same figure and a pretty good one if I may say so myself, same hair colour, wore the same sort of clothes that I did outside the apartment. This was freaky.

"Hi, you must be Sam. You don't know me but I know all about you and Michael. I'm Simone, the miserable bitch that he's married to, the one he's planning to leave when he transfers to head office with you, the one who doesn't understand him and his needs, the one who hasn't allowed him sex for months. Can I come in?"

It took several seconds for all of this to sink in, I stepped back, "Sure, come in."

"I bet that you aren't wearing anything under that coat. Michael likes his women to walk around the house naked." She was standing in front of me, very close in front of me, and she looked at my front and could see the obvious which confirmed her statement.

"Would you like something to drink, coffee or something else?" I stammered, confused.

"Something else sounds good to me and I bet that you've got a bottle of champagne all cold and ready, when are you expecting him, around five this evening?"

"How did you know?"

"Our Michael is a creature of habit, why do you think that he chose someone who looked like me for a lover?"

"This is getting too weird for me. Why are you here, to warn me off?"

"No, not at all, I don't care if you keep fucking him, in fact I'd like to watch you, but then I guess that'd freak you out big time." I had the champers open and we were seated on the sofa sipping the cold liquid. Simone reached across and untied the sash of my coat. I tried to close it again but she took hold of my hand and pulled it away. The housecoat was open to my waist and she had an uninterrupted view of my breasts. Her hand reached over again and she caressed one of them and I surprised myself by not drawing back from her touch.

"You like having them touched, don't you?"

"Yes." I said quietly. That was all the encouragement she needed, she placed her glass on the coffee table and attacked both of my breasts in a way that they had never been handled before, it was as if she knew instinctively exactly what turned me on.

She stood up and pulled me to my feet. She slipped the coat over my shoulders and it dropped to the floor. "Very nice." She indicated that I should take her clothes from her, and after a short hesitation I complied, her skirt and blouse, that's all that she wore, followed my coat to the floor. She was so much like me it was uncanny, even to the shave pattern of her pubes. She pulled me down beside her onto the sofa and returned to fondling my breasts. I was scared, not only because this was just too weird, or because it was moving way to fast for me, but because I was the passive partner in all of this, never having been in this situation before I didn't know what to do or if there was some sort of protocol involved.

Simone took one of my hands and placed it on her breast and it was as if the hand had a mind of its own and I was caressing her as she was me. A soft moan told me that I was turning her on.

Her lips feather-touched my hardened nipple a second before she took it into her mouth and suckled on it, my god that felt so good, I was getting wet from this attention as she was about to find out when her hand moved between my legs and a finger found its way into my pussy. My hips rose to meet her and she abandoned my nipple and transferred her attention to my pussy. After several minutes of her tongue probing deep inside me it was replaced by first one finger and then two, finally she had three fingers deep inside me, stretching me, while her tongue licked at my clit. I couldn't hold out any longer and came in a shuddering, writhing orgasm.

When I had regained some sort of composure Simone kissed me, not a platonic kiss like I would have given my mother or sister, but a full on tongue involved passionate kiss and something inside me was enjoying this totally new experience so I returned the favour. "For someone who's never had sex with a woman before, you seem to be enjoying it."

"How do you know I've never had sex with a woman before, is it that obvious?" Who was I kidding? My experience with sex was strictly hetero and not with that many men. Don't get me wrong, I've thought about what it would be like having sex with a woman but never enough to actually go out and find it for myself, but if the opportunity presented itself..."

"You better believe it kid." My hand had found its way between her legs which wasn't hard because they were spread wide in an open invitation, and my finger was probing inside her wet pussy. "Before we get too involved here I think that we should talk and I should explain my reason for being here."

"This sounds ominous."

"Not at all, not unless you're Michael that is. I have known about the two of you almost from the beginning of your relationship and in one way I was flattered."

"Flattered?"

"Yes. You see, he had chosen you as his lover, someone so much like me that we could have been sisters, so I rationalised that when he was making love to you he was still making love to me. I bet that you would never have thought of going around naked until he mentioned how much it turned him on. I also bet that when he rings you up he asks you what you're wearing and you have to tell him that you have nothing on and describe to him how you have your finger in your cunt, he likes you to use the word cunt and not pussy, and that you are masturbating just thinking of him and his magnificent cock. Even when he rings you at work you have to tell him that you're sitting at your desk with your panties pushed aside and you finger in your cunt."

This was true. Michael had called just before Simone had arrived and I had been still wet from the conversation and my masturbation when she had rung the bell. She knew everything about him and what turned him on. The thought crossed my mind; if she knows so much about what turned him on how come she no longer satisfied him. Why did he feel the need to find someone else just like her to fuck?

"He's some kind of weird guy. Just after we were married I saw a picture of his mother who had died when he was in his late teens and she looked just like me in every way. My first reaction was that he saw me as a substitute for his mother and that freaked me out so I confronted him with my feelings. At first he tried to convince me that I was imagining the whole thing but eventually it came out; he was in love with his mother and they had been having sex. When I found this out I lost it completely and packed my bags and left him."

"But you went back, why?"

"He begged and pleaded with me to return and I agreed only after he had gotten help. It took some time before I let him fuck me, and it was only because I was horny as hell and my finger and dildo weren't doing it for me any more. You have to admit that he's a good lover, and once I got over my hang-up about his mother I was fine with it, that was until I found out he was fucking you as well."

"Yet you don't mind sharing him with me, right?"

"Not entirely, but because I think that he's going through this fantasy that he's still fucking me when he's with you I didn't have a problem with it."

"You didn't have a problem with it; does that mean that you now have a problem with it or him?"

While we were talking she had taken my hand and placed it back over her cunt and pushed my finger inside her. She was dripping wet and I had no problem shoving another two fingers into her. "I assume that you have a bed in this apartment? Shall we adjourn?"

I led the way, my fingers still inside her and she followed. She lay on the bed and pulled me down beside her. We kissed, and all the while I was working my fingers in and out of her cunt until her hips lifted off the bed as she came.

When she had calmed down pushed me onto my back and rolled over, straddling me, with her clit pressing against mine she began to rock back and forth, I could feel her juices running over my cunt lips. This felt so good. I was just thinking that it would be perfect if there was a cock inside me when I felt her fingers enter me. It was too much for me and I flooded her fingers with my juices when I shuddered my way through an intense orgasm. I pulled her face to mine and we kissed and it was during this kiss that she came, her juices mingling with mine in a damp patch on the bed.

She rolled off me and I straddled her thigh, my thigh pressed hard against her cunt. I began to move back and forth, pushing my cunt hard against her leg, this movement gave me a great deal of pleasure and my pushing my thigh hard against her cunt was turning Simone on as well and it wasn't long before our next orgasms.

"Enough already!" Simone rolled off the bed and headed for the bathroom, "You'd better clean up and head for the airport, you can't be late you know."

I knew. One of his things was punctuality, everything had to be timed or else he started to panic. He always left me, after checking on the flight arrival times, so that he arrived home at a time that allowed him to drive from the airport. On the rare occasions that we went out I had to be ready on time and we stayed at the restaurant a certain time before going back to my place and fucking for however long he had worked out so that he left at a time that would allow him to get home at the expected time.

Before I left, Simone outlined what she had planned; all I had to do was to make sure that I got to my door before Michael, the rest would be up to her, I just had to play along with whatever she did.

Michael came into the arrivals hall and I rushed to meet him. We kissed as only lovers could kiss and there was a certain amount of envy among some of the arriving businessmen. The drive home was pleasant, as usual; I drove, his hand was under my skirt and a finger was in my cunt, we didn't care if anyone noticed us, it was a part of our routine, the thrill of getting caught out added to the experience. I parked my car and walked to the elevator while he got his carry-on bag from the back seat. I didn't wait for him, "I'll slip up and get ready for you."

He waved his acknowledgement of this procedure thinking that I was going up to get my clothes off in readiness for him. In a way he was right but there was something that would happen before that.

I heard the elevator doors open and was making a show of looking for my keys when he came around the corner. I had the door opened before he reached it and when he did he was confronted by something he never expected; Simone and I in a passionate embrace, kissing. "What the fuck?"

"Who's your foul mouthed friend?" She asked me, ignoring him.

"You know very well who I am you bitch! What's the meaning of this?"

"Oh it's you Michael." Simone said, "I want you to meet my new best friend. I believe that you know each other." While she was talking she was undoing my clothes and I was stepping out of each piece until I was as naked as she was. "Come on lover we have some loving to do." She grabbed my hand and we almost ran to the bedroom, a puzzled Michael trailing along behind.

By the time he reached the bedroom we were laying on the bed, Simone on top of me licking my cunt while I licked hers, the sounds of us slobbering each other filled the room. There was no place for Michael in this scenario; he just stood there open mouthed, his eyes bulging.

After some minutes Simone paused in her licking and saw Michael with his cock out going for it. "Come here." He stopped wanking and obeyed. "Now you lay here and Sam will suck you off while I sit on your face and you lick me and I eat her. Now hear this, your participation in this is oral only, you will be sucked off and you will lick whichever cunt is available but there is no way that your cock is getting any cunt, understood?"

He grunted his agreement, he wasn't happy with the situation but what he was about to receive was better than nothing.

It was an interesting experience for me and my sexual education was improving exponentially, what else was there for me. It was about that time that I noticed another 'sister' standing naked at the foot of the bed. Fucking stopped when she cleared her throat. "Is this a private party or can anyone join in?"

"Michael," Simone said, "Why don't you introduce Sam to Sylvia?" I put out a hand and Sylvia took it in mine and bent to kiss me, her kiss was also a non-platonic one. I was confused. "Sylvia here is the girl that Michael is planning to move in with when he transfers to head office. He won't now."

"What do you mean?"

"Listen lover, I didn't mind it when you fucked me and thought of your mother, but when you started fucking Sam I did some checking and found that you weren't only fucking your mother but you were having three-ways with her and your sister. You are one sick bastard, but I still thought that I should stick by you, that was until I found that you had included Sylvia into your 'ménage a quatre', I decided that enough was enough."

Michael surprised us all when he burst into tears, ashamed at his guilty additional secret having been discovered, and collapsed onto the bed. When he eventually stopped he looked at us, his eyes pleading with us to listen to him. "You're right about my sister...."

I came home one afternoon and I thought that there was no-one home so I went straight to my room. I got a magazine from under my bed and was laying there in my shorts stroking him while I looked at the pictures imagining myself with the girl, making love to her, when the door opened and there was my mother and my sister both naked, standing there. "That seems to be a waste of a perfectly adequate cock, we should join him."

"No! That's all wrong!" I said to them, they ignored me.

"We won't tell if you don't." Penny, that's my sister came over to me and grabbed him. She began to stroke him and mother came over and took my hand and placed it over her cunt. This was wrong, I knew that, but somehow it didn't seem all that wrong especially when I felt Penny's mouth engulf my cock as she sucked me off.

My mother and sister then indulged in a lesbian encounter, taking it in turns to finger fuck each other to orgasm. I shouldn't have watched them but somehow it turned me on to the point that I had a raging hard-on by the time they had finished with each other. My mother lay beside me and encouraged me to fondle her tits and to suck her nipples while she played with my cock, stroking it with one hand while she slid a finger into my arse. I couldn't believe my mother would do this to me but I loved it too much to stop her. After several minutes she straddled me and fed my cock into her cunt and began to slide up and down on it.

Penny also straddled me so that I could lick her. I chuckled as I did this which seemed to offend her. "What's so funny?"

"I just remembered that Monty Python song, you know the one; 'Sit on my face and tell me that you love me.' It just seemed appropriate for the moment."

I fucked both of them that afternoon and whenever possible after that. My friends thought me strange when I cried off going out on the town looking for stray sex, hell I had more than I could handle at home so why should I go out looking for strays?

This went on for six months or, and we had a very close bond between us, I couldn't have been happier, and then it all ended.

Mother had been working as a waitress in this bar for years and when Penny was old enough she got a job there too. They worked most nights and didn't get in until after midnight. Mother would go to bed and the noises that came from their room told me that she and my father were having sex, I found out later that she fucked him so that he wouldn't feel left out. I also found out later that she wasn't just a waitress but that she provided additional services to anyone who could afford them and when Penny started working there they had become the main attraction, a double act for those men who fantasised about having sex with a mother/daughter combination. They charged a lot for their services and got nearly as much in tips.

When they got home Penny would slip into my room and we would fuck until we fell asleep. She didn't go to her room and we slept together just about every night.

It all ended in dramatic fashion. Mother and Penny had left the bar and were driving home when mother, who was driving lost control on a wet bend and the car ran off the road and hit a tree. They died instantly. When I spoke to the police they said something that disturbed me. "Michael, I don't know how to say this, but your mother and Penny did more than wait on tables, shit it was a topless bar and they flaunted themselves in nothing more than a thong, they would sit on patron's laps and encourage them to fondle their tits and if the patron wanted to progress beyond that then that was accommodated. Not to put too fine a point on it, they were whores."

"I've heard that they were encouraged to flirt but I wasn't aware that it was allowed to go any further than that." That was a lie but I wasn't about to let the police know any more than was necessary about my family.

I was then told that at the time of the 'accident' neither of them had been wearing panties and the autopsy revealed that they had been indulging in digital sex at the time of the crash. The evidence given by the ME at the Coronial inquest noted that there was evidence of sexual penetration and while there was some seminal fluid present in their vaginas there was no evidence of any man being in the vehicle at the time and that there was a distinct odour of vaginal secretions on the index and second fingers of my mother's left hand and my sister's right hand. He reached the conclusion that, at the time of the crash they each had fingers in the other's vagina.

My father was devastated and lost the plot totally, he had no idea that anything like this had been going on between them so I thought it better not to tell him about the incestuous relationship between myself, my mother and sister.

The media got hold of the story when the insurance company refused to pay out the accident claim because of 'contributory negligence'. The resultant court case was too much for my father and he took his own life. As for me, I suddenly found that I had no friends, someone must have put one and one together and come up with three and a rumour spread that I was having illicit sex with both my mother and sister, so I left town and moved here to get away from it all.

But I couldn't. I tried, believe me I tried, but even though I had sex often, something in the back of my mind was telling me that none could be as good as the sex that I had with my own mother and sister. That is why, when Simone came into my life, I just had to have her. But even that wasn't enough, so I went on the lookout for someone who looked just like Penny. The plan was that the three of us should eventually form a three-way relationship when the time was right.

Two things happened to change all of that; the first was when I was told that I would be transferred to head office which required an interstate move, and the second was when I was looking for an apartment for the three of us I met Sylvia. She was looking to leave her apartment because she had recently lost her job because of downsizing and couldn't afford to stay. I put a proposition to her that would have allowed her to stay. I told her that she reminded me of my mother who was living with me and I would take over the lease of the apartment and she could stay as long as she didn't object to mother moving in with us. I figured that when the time was right I could reveal that Simone was in fact my wife and that we should have an open relationship. The only sticking point was Sam, don't get me wrong I love Sam dearly and had no desire to lose her but how could I explain her to Sylvia. I could have found an apartment for her and set her up as my mistress and snuck off to see her from time to time but I didn't think that would be fair on her or anyone else for that matter.

12