My New Best Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Steve is a huge WWE fanatic but his life is about to change.
2.5k words
4
18.8k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not many fans are lucky enough to be backstage where the WWE superstars are, but lucky me I happen to be good friends with Mike Mizanin better known as The Miz who granted me permission to be around the backstage area with the Smackdown Superstars.

It's a dream of any WWE fanatic right? I was kind of shy so I didn't wonder as much as I wanted. I ran up to some of my favorite superstars like Kalisto, Dolph Ziggler, Rhyno and Becky Lynch but I didn't open up any conversations with any of them.

I was standing right behind a curtain that lead to the stage when a familiar face approached me. It was Alexa Bliss. She seemed to be ready for a match since she had her gear on and wow, she looked amazing in it. She looks great on TV, but in person it's a whole different thing.

"Hey, you're Miz's friend right?" Alexa asked me. I gave her a smile and reached my hand toward her. She shook my hand also with a smile.

"Um yes, I'm just walking around and meeting some of my favorite Superstars. I'm glad I ran into you. I'm a big fan of yours."

Out of nowhere, Alexa grabs me and gives me a hug.

"I'm sorry, I don't usually hug my fans but I wanted to. Most of them just want an autograph or a picture and just walk off without saying anything else like hey, how was your day? Did you win a match today? Can I buy you a drink? None of that, and it just pisses me off..."

I could tell she was getting upset; I had to cheer her up.

"Well, I'm glad we opened up a conversation. Are you having a match soon?" I asked.

¨Yes, actually... in 10 minutes.¨ Alexa answered. She was in her Harley Quinn personality and I just had to tell her how great she looked.

¨You as Harley Quinn is the greatest thing there is right now. Did you come out with the idea¨? I asked her. Alexa stretched out her arms and turned around so I could get a great view of her outfit. Even though she was a short girl, her ass, hips and thighs looked amazing.

¨Yes, I did. I love Harley Quinn which is why I changed my attire and hair similar to hers. I will be using this personality for a long time.¨ We continued talking for about 5 minutes about how it was for her to be on the road every day, how she missed her parents and the rest of her family. ¨It was great talking to you... I´m not sure if you told me your name,¨

¨Steve¨ I told her. I gave her another handshake wishing it wouldn´t be the last time I talked to her.

(Some Time Later)

I decided to walk back to Mike's locker room and watch the rest of the show from there. I couldn't believe how great Alexa Bliss looked in person. I really wanted to ask more questions. Some risky ones but I wanted to take the chance.

I couldn't get the image of her in her outfit out of my head. She looked so sexy in her latex booty shorts that verily covered her great round ass. I quickly stood up from the couch I was sitting on and locked the door. I reached for my backpack and reached out a condom. I had to do what I had to do but I didn't want to leave any evidence of a mess.

I put on a condom and set for a while. Mike wasn't going to show up any time soon so I had enough time to be by myself and play around.

I started stroking my cock very slowly just enjoying the sensations and the image of Alexa in her outfit, but I had no intention of cumming. Sure she was hot but she wasn't my fantasy. I reached for my backpack once more and took out a folder of images I had. I had ten images of Natalya. She was my fantasy and I always carried pictures of her on road trips. I had the urge to cum but decided to edge myself. I wanted that challenge. I put the image back in the folder and placed my backpack in the couch. I took out the condom, wrapped it on a tissue and threw it away. I pulled my boxers and jeans back to place and enjoyed the rest of the show.

(Some TIme Later)

A few minutes after the show ended I heard a knock on the door. Making sure I had the image of Natalya in my backpack and the tissue I used to throw away the condom in the trash can, I opened the door. To my surprise, it was the same person who I had a brief conversation with right before her match, Alexa Bliss.

She stepped inside wondering around. She told me it was the first time she ever stepped into Mike's locker room. Maryse was probably the reason why, I thought.

"Miz told me to pick you up and drive you to the hotel he's staying at, he had to leave sooner." Her words put a smile on my face. I picked up my stuff and we walked towards the parking lot. Me and Alexa Bliss together, yeah I really liked the idea...

(Some Time Later)

Alexa drove to a hotel that was really close to the arena. I guessed she drove for about a mile considering it only took her less than 5 minutes to get there.

"Miz told me he will be picking you up in about an hour so we will be waiting in a room for a bit if you don't mind."

We both walked towards the hotel, she showed her pass to the person in charge of the hotel and they handed her the key to the room. I had mixed feelings at the moment, not knowing what to think, say or how to react. I followed along. Once we were in the room we started talking a little more about ourselves. I told her I was a musician, that I loved creating and listening to music, that I been a wrestling fan since I was twelve. I also said that The Attitude era was the greatest thing that ever happened in WWE history. I even told her that WWF sounded a lot better than WWE, and to my surprise, she agreed.

"Can I asked you something" I asked minutes later.

"Sure, go ahead" Alexa said. I cleared my throat wishing for the best.

"You know, that attire you wear... well it's made out of latex right?" Alexa reached for one of her bags, the one where she kept her gear and pulled out her black trunks.

"These, yes they're made of latex. I personally asked the lady who designs our outfits to make it from latex material, it's really soft, sexy and well I also like to use it for other things not just every time I wrestle." That was it. Now it was the time to ask even more questions. I was a happy man.

"Can I know"? I dared to asked.

"I have no clue why I'm telling you this but I am, what the hell. I'm into some very kinky things. I like to role play and I'm also a submissive. I know I can be a bitch and kick ass on TV but don't let that fool you. I like to be dominated and be whopped "in the ass" if you know what I mean." Alexa just stared at me not knowing why she was telling me all those things, but we managed to open some sort of a trust barrier between us. It just felt nomal.

"That is interesting, I must say. I think the idea of dominance and submission could be very fun and hot to perform."

"Believe me, it is" Alexa said. She stood up and walked towards the door. "I'll be right back" were the words she said before stepping outside.

(Some Time Later)

It took Alexa 10 minutes to get back and I was still in a trance state after our conversation. I never imagined that Alexa would be into those kinky things. Her character on TV never gave me a clue. I never been in that type of situation with anyone but I surely wanted to give it a try. I guessed I wasn't lucky enough.

"Miz is on his way, just watch tv while I shower real quick. It was great talking to you, you seem to be a very nice guy" She grabbed all her bags and took them to the bathroom with her.

(Some Time Later)

I heard a knock on the door a little before an hour we got there, I assumed it was Miz.

"Hey, Alexa.. Mike is here I'll will be leaving now. Thank you for taking your time. I very much appreciate it." Alexa didn't reply but that was ok, I walked towards the door and it was not Mike.

"You must be Steve." It was the greatest women wrestler there is, was, and ever will be: Natalya. I was in complete shock not knowing what to say. All I could do just stare at the beautiful figure. All covered in Leather, Natalya stepped inside. She was wearing an outfit that verily covered her big beautiful breasts. "Mike will not be picking you up tonight, I'm afraid you might have to sleep here with us."

Afraid? Me? To sleep on the same bed as Alexa and Natalya? Damn, was this the luckiest day of my life or what?

"So Mike just took off without letting me know"? I asked. I still had mixed feelings about the situation Mike had just put me through, then again I had Alexa and Natalya together in a hotel room. What more could I asked for? I really wanted to get to know Alexa a little better and Natalya was my dream girl, my crush. This almost felt like a dream.

"I'm sure he had his reasons to leave." Natalya said. Was Natalya up to something? Maybe Alexa? Or Both? I had no clue but I was fine with either one.

A few minutes later Alexa steps out of the bathroom, but this time she came out wearing one of her attires. Were they going to wrestle in front of me?

"I really like how that one looks on you, Lexa. Natalya told her. "I'll let Dixie know to do me booty shorts soon. I'm tired of wearing catsuits all the time, Dixie is the lady who does our outfits by the way, Steve." I knotted my head. Alexa walked towards where Natalya was standing.

"Ok, I am sorry, Steve. Miz didn't have to leave. I told him I was going to drive you to his hotel room tomorrow morning and I called Nattie to come over for the night and say that Miz sent her."

There was nothing for me to forgive, Alexa just made my dream come true.

"No worries, I'm glad to be here tonight with both of you." I said.

"Steve, you want to show Nattie what you were doing in Miz's locker room?" How the hell did she know? I lost my mind at that point not know what to say. "Don't be shy now, you can do it in front of us." Alexa said with a smile.

Natalya reached for my backpack and pulled out the folder where her pictures where located. Damn, I was thinking for the worst.

"It's ok, Steve I'm not freaked out, as a matter of fact I feel quite loved in some ways."

I took the folder from Natalya's hand and pulled out an image, kneeled at her feet and placed the image there. It feel great, normal, like if I been there many times.

I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my already hard cock. I wrapped my hand around it and stroked at her presence. I stroked for a couple of minutes enjoying the moment. Alexa was watching as well, enjoying herself. With my dick harden, precum everywhere on her boots, I took the chance of grabbing Natalya by her thighs, placing my face between her legs.

I felt Natalya's fingers stroking my hair. I could tell she was enjoying it. I could feel her arousal growing. All I wanted was to please her in every way possible.

"Unzip me" Natalya moaned. She didn't have to say it twice. I unzipped the lower part of her cat suit exposing the juices I caused. My mouth kissed and licked every inch of her pussy. Her moans became louder and louder. I got up from my knees, stood behind her and placed my hands on her waist and kissed all around her neck, front and back. My mouth kissed every inch part of her body; her legs, her back, her feet and her great ass as my hands wondered all over her curvy body.

"I've never been kissed liked this before even through this fabric, I can feel your mouth on my skin..." she softly murmured with her eyes closed.

"You deserve this and so much more." I said to her ear. Natalya felt my hard cock on her ass. It was so beautiful, everything about her was beautiful.

"Don't forget me now, you two." We heard Alexa say. Alexa walked towards me and pulled me away from Natalya and told me to sit on the bed. I thought she was going to suck me off but she had a different idea. She started dancing, mostly twerking and grinding on my cock. I placed my hands on her hips as Natalya got behind me and started licking and sucking the side of my neck.

The feeling was incredible, unbelievable. Alxea grinding her latex on me and feeling natalya's moth and tounge on my neck was indescribable.

"You're going to cum"? I heard Natalya say. I moaned yes. With that, Alexa stopped what she was doing, set on the edge of the bed and my orgasm briefly went away.

I took Natalya and pinned her face to the bed, her ass in the air. I wanted Natalya. I wanted to fuck her hard.

I finished unzipping the lower part of her outfit and entered her.

"Fuck yes, fuck me," Natalya moaned.

I took her by the waist and started pounding her like a mad man.

"Fuck!" she screamed. I was lost in the heat of passion. I was fucking the woman of my dreams. Her moans drove me crazy. The bed banging the wall, Alexa playing with herself watching us, her moans were loud as Natalya's. She was enjoying it as much as us.

"Fuck, yes, take it!" I screamed. I took a hand full of Natalya's hair and pulled her towards me while thrusting harder in and out of her.

"Ah, yes!" She groaned. Natalya was shaking, her orgasm near. Alexa was close to cumming as well. Natalya groaning in pleasure taking my cock from behind came intensely.

I rested in bed for a while while my eyes met Alexa's. Natalya was still in an orgasmic state.

"You fucked her brains out, Steve."

She reached out her hand with a smile, I reached out mine. It was there that I found out that Alexa would be a very great friend.