My New Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve plays a role in his friendship with Alexa.
1.8k words
4.31
13.4k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what ppv would you like to see"? I asked Alexa browsing through the WWE Network on a 60' inch tv while she was pouring wine into a glass for herself. I let her know I wanted soda since I didn't like drinking alcohol.

''Ah, I'll let you pick whatever you like." she replied. This was our first time together. I wouldn't call this a date though. Just a week ago I was fucking Natalya' s brains out while Alexa watched. What does that make her then? Strangely, I wasn't sure but I really enjoyed her company and she enjoyed mine and quite frankly, that was the only thing that mattered.

"Did you let Nattie know you we coming"? Alexa asked as she handed me a soda can. She sat next to me and wrapped her arm around me.

"Hm, no but I"ll call her if you like." She knotted shaking her head while taking a zip from her drink.

"Tonight, I want you all for myself." I stared deep into her eyes while taking a zip from my drink fighting with feelings and emotions. I loved Nattie, I'd do anything for her, but Alexa was somebody I shared something very special with and I wasn't quite sure what that was. I was having a great time with my new best friend Alexa and somehow deep inside me, I felt that Alexa shared that same thought.

***

We ended up watching the 2001 Royal Rumble. I told her that 2001 was one of my favorite WWE years because of the invasion angle that took place that year and the dramatic change of the company from 1999 to 2001.

"You know what Steve, Lita was far better than Trish ever was. Yeah, Trish was sexy and had lots of horny guys jerking off to her, but Lita was all wrestling, baby." She giggled for a bit and I laughed along. Yeah, she was right. I couldn't think of all the times I jerked off to her before Nattie. Damn. "Hell, Trish Stratus was in just for that. The ratings caused that." Those were strong words from Alexa that I bothered not to reply to. If she didn't like Trish then I respected that. Close to an hour into the show, Alexa stood up to get more wine. She asked if I wanted another can of soda but I refused.

As she walked back to her seat, she placed her drink on a glassed table in front of us. Her legs fit and strong were covered by daisy duke shorts that made her ass look ever so good. She bent over so that I could see a nice view of her round behind. I wanted to reach out and grab it.

"I see what you're doing Alexa..." I said softly. She turned around and starred for a bit, then she lowered herself down to my lap.

"Is that so, Steve..." She began grinding her hips and ass on my cock. I dry humpped other girls but Alexa was something different. I moaned softly. Alexa smiled in a very erotic way. "Do you like this"? She whispered in my ear. I placed my hands on her waist, down to her hips and took a squeeze of her firm ass. She continued grinding me in a much faster pace.

"Yes, this feels amazing." I let her know. We continued kissing and grinding for a couple of minutes before she stopped.

"I want to try something out with you," she said as she got off from my lap. "Stay here, I'll be right back." She ran into a room as I sat there watching the TV in front of me.

***

When she got back, the only layers of "clothing" she was wearing were latex stockings and leather boots. She was also holding a ball gag on her hand. "How do I look"? She insisted. She spread her arms apart and turned around slowly. Her exposed breasts were nice and purky. Just beautiful. Her blonde hair trully made her look like a real life barbie. I let her know how wonderful latex made her look.

"Why the ball gag though?" I finally asked. "You won't be able to speak a single word."

"I wont need to speak," Alexa said. "For the next couple of minutes, I"ll your slave, your love... your slut. I'll be whatever you like."

Alexa was serious, I could see it in her eyes. She wanted to play the role of master and slave. "Are you sure"? I asked her. With that, she handed me the ball gag. I placed the ball in her mouth, walked behind her, caressed her hair a couple of times and tighten the knot behind her head. From that moment, she wasn't my friend, my lover, not even Alexa Bliss. She was simply my slut. My whore...

***

I ordered her to be on all fours as I searched Trish Stratus videos on YouTube. Yeah, I wanted he to suffer a bit. "You will be watching Trish Strats videos and you will like it you hear me. Now, wait here until I come back understood"? The only thing my slut was able to do was moan into that ball gag deep in he month.

I walked to the room my slut went to wondering how this new role I was in trully worked. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go on. Part of me just wanted to go back and laugh at what just took place but I wanted the challenge.

When I entered the room, I noticed some of the ring gear my slave used when she wrestled all piled up in a couch she had laying around. She also had a large photo of herself as a poster on a wall.

I sarched her room for a couple of minutes then stepped into the the only closet in the room. There were chains, leather collars, wristbands, boots, gloves and lots of gas masks. Damn, this slave lived for this. I was amazed. I also found all sorts of dildos, lube and butt plugs. I left the dildos there and grabbed an anal plug and lube. A bright smile covered my face.

I went back to the living room where my slut waited while videos of Trish were still playing. "Do you like Trish now, slut"? I asked. She answered with moans. "Good" I got behind her and placed ny right hand on her naked ass.

I spanked her once, twice up to 20 times I wasn't even sure but that wasn't enough, she wanted more and I knew exactly what she needed. I lubed up my fingers and inserted my index finger into her swollen aroused pussy. Her muffled moans really sounded so sexy. I continued the stroking then went a little faster and deeper. Her muffled moans became louder and luder. I loved it. I Ioved being in control.

I told her to turn around to face me, she obeyed. I lowered myself towards her and whispered in her ear; "I'm going to fuck that mouth of yours and you will like it. If I feel like watching Trish, Nattie or whoever on TV I will be face fucking them in the mouth, not you understood? She moaned again.

I reached into the back of her hair to free her mouth from the ball gag as siliva drolled down her mouth. I loved the sight of that. I grabbed the anal plug, lubed it up and shoved it deep in her ass.

I pulled down my pants and boxers as she starred hungrily at my cock. She wanted it so bad. Without any order she opened her mouth wide enough for me to enter her hungry mouth.

I inserted my cock nice and slow in to her mouth at first, then deep as I could. I speed up the pace as my cock grew in her mouth. A segment of Trish suddenly appeared on TV. What caught my attention and arousal was the leather skirt she was wearing. I always loved seeing her in leather. Besides, she triggered this leather fetish I had in the first place.

I took a tight grip of hair with both hands and it was there that I completely lost myself. "Take my cock Trish, take it!" My slaved moaned as the anal plug fucked her ass with vibrating sensations. Her moans got louder as I pounded her hungry mouth with great intensity. "I cant hold much longer"! I screamed.

I came so hard into her mouth as cum drolled down her mouth. She licked and swallowed as much as she could. Her mouth making sweet noices of pleasure letting me know how much she was enjoying it.

When I finally pulled away, I noticed the amount of cum on the floor. I pulled out the anal plug and told her to pick up the mess she caused. I left her there in a pile of cum as I left the room.

***

What the hell just happened? Seriously. What the hell did I just do? My friendship with Alexa will never be the same. My mind was now playing mind games on me. A master slave thing is not for me right? But I did enjoyed it... Right? I needed long minutes to rethink about what just took place. I promised myself I would never fuck another women other than Nattie. Yes, I am physically attracted to Alexa but its just that. I loved Natalya. Natalya pushed a my buttons unlike Alexa. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and let my thoughts slowly fade away.

***

Alexa, completely dresses came into the room a few minutes later. "What's up, why are you still here"? She asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"The stuff you're into" I said. "I feel horrible. I was playing this role that totally undefines me. Someone I'm not."

Alexa, the good friend that she was reached out and hugged me like the first time. "I figured that, but you're best. You trully showed me what a great friend you really are. This was a fantasy of mine and I wanted to pay someone to do exactly what you just did. Don't feel bad. I know Nattie is your love which is why l got her permiasion first. I have certain limits you know. You can't fuck me and I can't fuck you, Its our agreement when we share you."

Natalya got me again. She knew I will be here. What a hell of a friendship this was.

We walked back to the living room and continued watching the remains of the Royal Rumble. Alexa was a fan girl of wrestling. An awesome wrestler. A great friend. She was awesome, sweet and honest.

I got close to her and planted a friendly kiss on her cheek and wrapped my arm around her wais, my left hand caressing her thigh...