My New Best Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
A well prepared dinner turns into a passionate night.
3.2k words
4.22
9.2k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3: Making Love or Making Dinner

A week after of playing the role of Alexa's Master I came to the conclusion that Alexa needed a master alright, but it wasn't going to be me. It just felt strange. I did enjoy face fucking her though. I did let her know that when the time was right, well for me, that I would like to try again.

I just been knowing Alexa no more than a month and I already considered her my best friend. After all, She was the one responsible for that passionate night between Nattie and I. Oh, how I wish I could relive those moments with Natalya soon. My mouth craved her love juices and my hands, her entire body. My mind wandered to the night I fucked Natalya like no one else. She had a Boyfriend, Tyson who happened to be a complete jerk and left Natalya when she needed him most. I would always be here for her, whatever her need.

While still daydreaming, I heard my phone ringing then answered. I woke up from that woozy state when I heard her voice. Nattie's.

"Listen, Steve I would like to speak to you... But in person. Do you think we can meet up later today and have a chat?" My heart raced with emotions.

"Hm, sure would you like to come over and have dinner with me?" I wasn't a chef, but for Nattie I'd be the best.

"That sounds great. Can I bring 2Paws along?" She asked.

"Of course." I answered. "What time would you like to come over?" I continued.

"Will 8 be ok?" Nattie asked.

"Perfect time. I will do my best to serve you a great dinner tonight, I promise."

With that, we said good bye while our emotions got the best of me. I had no time to lose and I needed to act fast. 5 hours til my date with Nattie and I still had no clue what to make for our date tonight. I decided to give Alexa a call. She was my only hope now. I picked up my phone, dialed her number, seconds later she answered.

"Lexy, are you free? I really need your help right now... Can you come over and cook something? Anything... That's good?"

My heart finally slowed down. Alexa would save dinner...

When Alexa finally arrived, she found out about the story behind the date, this time through me. I told her that Nattie wanted to talk to me and that I wanted to treat Nattie like a queen tonight. To my surprise, she had idea of Nattie wanting to talk to me considering how close they were. This time she had no clue. She told me that she knew exactly what to prepare for dinner tonight and not to worry about anything.

"Go on, buy pretty flowers and chocolates" she said giggling with a smile on her face. With that, I headed out the door, got into my car and drove off..

I drove to a nearby floristry and as soon as entered the place, a very humbled Hispanic man came up to me. He was the owner. "I'm looking for the best roses you have. Having them decorated will be great. I want to place them on a table for a special dinner tonight." The owner took my info and informed me that the flowers would be ready within an hour. Now, I just needed a box of chocolates.

After leaving the floristry, I received a call from Alexa.

"How are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm doing great, already ordered the flowers and I'll be be picking them up in less than an hour." I said.

"Great. Well, I'm calling you cause I'm about to go to the grocery store to get a few things. Is there anything else you'd like?" She asked.

"A delicious red wine will also be good... You're awesome you know. Thank you for helping me with this one." I said with much gratitude.

"Hey, its no problem, its my turn, you know." Alexa ended the call seconds later.

What did Nattie wanted to talk about? Would it affect our friendship, our relationship, Hell I don't even know what to call it. It just happened too fast. Did she found it as a mistake and wanted us to move forward in life, our own individual ways? So many questions ran through my mind but I all I wanted was for tonight to be an incredible night with Nattie, sex or no sex.

The roses were already set in a wooden basket when I returned to the floristry. They looked beautiful and formal, just perfect for tonight's dinner with Nattie. I handed the owner the total amount of money the roses cost and briefly walked out the door.

"She will love this, trust me." Alexa said a few minutes after stepping back into my apartment.

I placed the basket of roses in the middle of a table I had bought at a garage sale a few years ago. It was still in good condition. Alexa walked toward the table and helped out.

"These are real nice. Nattie will love them. I'm preparing a delicious lasagna, what do you think?" Alexa asked.

I walked toward the stove and smelled the scent of the food. I had to give credit where credit was due, Lexy was a great cook.

"You have to give me cooking lessons, it smells great." I said.

Alexa smiled and giggled for a bit. "We'll start whenever you want... Well, the food should be ready by the time Nattie arrives so I think my work here is done. I gotta go, but call me if you need anything, ok?"

Alexa walked out the door and I continued decorating the table.

I had an hour to make any changes that I found needed to be made, but I was happy with the lasagna Lexy prepared with such joy. I owed her big time. I wasn't even sure if what I was wearing was appropriate for the occasion, but what the hell, I gave it a try. A pink tie, with black pants and black shoes. Yea, picture that, but I just hoped it amused Nattie in some way.

As I waited desperately for Nattie's arrival, my mind wandered back to my passionate night with her. The sensations, the feelings, her words, her commands, her moans, everything that happened that night. How I wish I could live those moments again, but this time just the two of us, but if a trio was what both Nattie and Alexa wanted I had to follow along, I really had to. A few minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I glazed at my watch; 7:55 It had to be Nattie.

Nattie was standing in front of me as I opened her the door to my apartment. Natalie looked beautiful as always. Her blonde hair straight to her shoulders, her beautiful smile and a black dress that showcased her well toned body.

I led her to a leather sofa inside my living room. I wanted to grab the roses from the table, but decided to wait for a later time.

"You look amazing." I said almost choking. I felt nervous. Nattie smiled.

"Well, thank you. I picked this dress just for you. For this special occasion. It's brand new actually."

I almost forgot about her cat until she brought 2Paws out of her bag. 2Paws was a big cat about the size of a watermelon, to be honest. I told her if I could pet him and as I got him, he started scratching and biting. I guessed he didn't like me. Nattie continued petting him. How I wish it was me she was petting.

"Listen, I wanted to come and speak to you because I got something I want to get off my chest." Nattie look a deep breath.

Bring it out Nattie, bring it out. I said in my head.

"That night, together. I can't get it out of my head. I think about it every night when I go to bed. I have the urge of feeling your delicate, tender and loving hands all over me. I waited so long to tell you this, but I couldn't hold it much longer." Our hands finally met.

"Natalie, I feel the same way. I never been the same since that night. Both you and Alexa have spined my life completely. I never imagined that two of my favorite women wrestles would have an interest in me. I got nothing to offer." I said to her.

"You do baby, believe me. That wonderful, honest heart of yours. Your friendship to Alexa and your loyalty to me. And of course, that wonderful cock that you own. I want it. I want you. I want you just for me and no one else."

Before Natalie could finish her sentence, our lips were already touching each other's. I wanted to grab her and kiss her but I had so many questions I needed to know. I had a few things I needed off by chest too. I had to act now.

"I want to know a few things." I finally said. "Why did you let what happened between Lexy and I happen?" Natalie just smiled.

"You see, baby... Alexa and I are not just co workers in a wrestling company. We are not just wrestles. We are more than that. She is my friend, but she is also, what we call slave and dominatrix relationship. She is my slave and I am her dominatrix."

I somehow knew or had the feeling that Nattie was also a kinkster. Her outfits and character on tv made it quite obvious. I continued.

"Which is why she had your permission first." Natalie answered without any words. "How often do you play the role with her?" I asked.

"Not as much but we have fun every once in awhile. We don't do that hardcore stuff though. I don't call her a bitch, slut, whore you know, those hard words. No not us. We just enjoy our fetish and time together. You should see us next time. We'll let you know."

I loved the sound of that.

"So you wear that leather and latex gear right?" I asked her.

"Yep, all the time." She answered. Natalie eyed my apartment like if she was looking for something. She then noticed a piano with a bench I had laying around in a corner.

"Oh, I love piano." She said, leaving her seat walking towards it. I loved where this was heading.

"Do you play?" She asked.

"I been playing piano for a long time." I replied. I set in front of the musical instrument. "It's not the only instrument I know how to play."

"Oh, that sounds sexy." Natttie teased. "Can you play me a song?" She asked.

"Of course, I bet you never heard your theme song like this before." I managed to learn how to play Natalie's theme song with a piano melody. It was quite a challenge, but it sounded wonderful.

Half way through the melody, I felt Natalie's breath through my left ear. I tried to compose myself as a professional musician that I was, but I was struggling. She then started kissing my neck with gentle kisses as her hands played with my tie. It was as if the melodies triggered her to react that way.

Her kisses soon became more and more passionate that I completely lost track of the song.

"Baby turn around and kiss me." Nattie ordered with my tie now in her hand.

I turned around, grabbed Natalie and placed her in my lap. Facing each other, we lost ourselves in the heat of passion.

Our tongues wondered each other's mouths. We both wanted this. I waited far too long to have Natalie like this, in my arms, my tongue deep in her mouth. I felt her arousal down in my pants. I could feel her moist pussy dripping with love juice down there. This was the reason for her visit. She wanted me. She wanted my cock.

"Just enjoy this, baby." She kneeled in front of my seat. She unbuckled my belt, pulled down my pants and seconds later, freed my throbbing cock from my boxers.

Her eagerly mouth swallowed me completely. Her head bobbing up and down my cock. She tasted my pre cum with great pleasure. I knew I couldn't hold much longer, she was deep throating with such speed. She placed her hands on my thighs, her mouth and hair bobbing me to orgasm.

"Ah, I'm almost cumming" I said. She groaned with my cock deep in her mouth . That turned me on even more. I felt my body shaking as my orgasm reached its peak. My screams, her groans filled the room.

"FUCK! YES, I'M CUMMING! AHH, IN YOUR MOUTH... AHH!"

Natalie continued sucking and licking to the last drop of cum making sure not a single drop fell to the floor. All while moaning and groaning with such hunger. The sensation was incredible. Seeing Nattie on her knees sucking and licking me off was a very lovely sight to my eyes.

I Carried Natalie to my room and laid her in bed. We both removed our clothing very slowly. I helped her with her dress. I placed my left hand on her waist as my right one unzipped her dress down exposing her naked body to me. She was beautiful. It was the first time seeing her completely naked.

We continued kissing, but this time the sensation was like anything I had ever felt.

"Hm, this feels amazing." I said. I caressed her body with my hands. I felt hers breasts, her ass, every curve of her naked body. She moaned.

"Ah"...

"Moan for me Natalie." I reached for her pussy.

"Ah... " she moaned.

"Louder" I pleaded. My strokes a bit faster

"Ah! " she groaned.

"Louder!" I shouted. This time, my fingers finally fucking Natalie's pussy to ecstasy.

"Ah, yes! Push your fingers deeper and faster!" I pushed my fingers as far as I could.

"AH, JUST LIKE THAT BABY... OH I FUCKING LOVE IT!"

"Let me know when you're about to cum." I continued the strokes feeling Natalie's pussy licking my fingers. I felt her arousal at its peak. I was ready.

"Oh, I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming so hard."

I wanted to give back to Natalie. I lowered myself and kneeled in front of her altar. I licked and sucked her to orgasm.

"YES! YES! YES! EAT THAT PUSSY LIKE ONLY YOU CAN!" Natalie moaned and groaned to orgasm.

Orgasm after orgasm, I felt her love juices like a flood in my mouth. It was the greatest taste that my mouth had the honor of tasting. Her hands in my hair, She pressed her fingers with each orgasm she had...

Natalie didn't need any time to recover from multiple body shaking orgasms, hell she was playing with herself laying flat on the bed.I wanted more of her and I was going to take more from her. I loved this women. Since the first day I saw her and now I had her masturbating in my own bed. She was in heat and so was I.

I grabbed her and placed her on all fours. She thought I was going to fuck her pussy from behind, like the other night, she thought wrong. I got behind her, ran my fingers through her pussy and and up to her ass hole. Tonight, I was going to fuck that ass of hers.

As my finger massaged her ass canal, she arched herself back, which gave me the sign that she was enjoying it. Her pussy was wet which gave me enough lubricant, I fingered her ass a bit more. I shoved my cock in her ass hole slowly at first. Thrusting in and out of her ass gently. She lowered her head to mattress, moaning with sounds of lightly pain. Natalie was an anal virgin.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Just a little." She moaned softly.

"Just relax, the pain will be pleasure, you will see." I thrusted a bit faster and deeper. Natalya got a handful of sheets and squeezed them.

"Ah.." She moaned.

I knew she was in pain, but the pain was about to leave her body soon, and I had her right where I wanted her. I always dreamed about fucking Nattie in the ass. I grabbed Nattie by her thick wide hips and got my way with her. I jammed my pipe deep in her ass, her ass cheeks slapping on my cock.

That caught her by surprise, she had no choice but to take the pounding her ass hole was getting. At first, she was moaning painfully but as my cock penetrated her, the pain briefly went away.

"Yes, that feels good, baby." I heard Nattie say.

"You like getting your ass fucked, baby?" I said while giving a spank to her ass.

"Yes, baby" She said.

"I can't hear you!" I shouted as I continued pounding her ass hole.

"Yes, I love getting fucked in the ass!" She shouted.

Just as Nattie wanted me all for herself, I wanted her all for myself. Everything that was Nattie, I wanted to own and I was going to make sure that happened.

I thrusted faster and took Nattie by the hair and pulled her towards me. Her hands barred in the sheets and her mouth wide opened groaning and moaning in pleasure. I had her like this once, but while fucking her pussy.

"FUCK MY ASS BABY! MY ASS IS YOURS!!" Natalie screamed while trying to get as much of my cock as she could. Her ass grinding desperately on my cock.

"TAKE!... IT!... NATALIE!!"

I reached for her hands and tied them shut with my own. Her legs now wide apart, her face pinned to the mattress, her entire body was at my mercy now. Unable to move, she moaned and groaned. She couldn't do anything else, but to take my cock in her ass.

I came so hard, deep inside her completely exhausted. She was a glamazon. A women who would take so much energy from you. Her ass was a wonder that now I owned and that made Nattie much special.

I didn't know if she reached orgasm or not, but I wanted that ass and I made that ass hole of hers mine tonight. I did try to go easy on her this first time, but next time I won't be that gentle.

"Food is probably cold by now." I said as Nattie laid on top of me. My hands massaging her ass cheeks.

"What? There's food? You seriously made food?" Nattie asked.

"And you brought a cat... Remember?" I said back.

"2Paws. Oh my God, that cat is trouble if he's left alone like for 5 minutes." Nattie climbed out the bed, just like nothing, got dressed and headed back to the kitchen. I put on my boxers and followed.

When we got to the kitchen, 2Paws was halfway done with the lasagna. Nattie's expression said it all. She knew that it would be the last time that animals were allowed in my apartment.

I took Nattie in my arms and said. "I want to be forever yours. You want to be forever mine?"

I reached for a rose and gave it to her.

"Of course." Natalie said, then we kissed again.