My New Bitch Karen

Story Info
She seduced me into making her submit.
2.3k words
4.54
18.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddstarr
ddstarr
2 Followers

reader: this is my first submission to Literotica. I welcome feedback and constructive criticism.

It was just after 7:00 on a Monday night. I was just home from the office and settling in with a glass of wine in front of the TV. I always need an hour or two to unwind after work, especially now with the volatile market and demanding clients. 7:15 and the phone rings, it's Karen. I met Karen through a former girlfriend. Karen is 10 years older than my 53 years but looks like she's in her forties. She's 5'10'', very thin and has that short hair coquette-ish look.

" David, hi it's Karen, my friend Carla's band is playing tonight at B's, wanna go?"

I had heard Carla's band before, she played with a very well known guitar player and they rocked. Mostly blues doing covers of Hendrix, Vaughan as well as some original material. Being a guitar player myself (although not in their league) I usually jump at the chance to go see a good band. "Stop by in an hour and we'll head down there" I said.

An hour later I was showered changed, buzzing from two glasses of wine and ready to go when Karen showed up. When she came in it struck me that she looked pretty good. I never really thought of Karen like that before but she had pants on that were pretty tight and nicely showed her ass, a white blouse that was sheer enough to show a very sexy lace bra. She also had on a pair of four-inch stilettos and that always did it for me. It was common knowledge amongst our friends that Karen was bi and maybe that thought was in the back of my mind as well. Anyway, I put the thought aside, grabbed my keys and off we went.

The fifteen-minute cab ride gave us a chance to catch up since we hadn't seen each other for a few weeks. Karen had recently moved to a new apartment and as she was telling me all about it, my mind again started thinking about how really sexy she was.

I turned my head for a minute to see what street we were up to and when I turned back, I noticed that her blouse was one button lower than a second ago. She just smiled as she saw my eyes cast down for that second.

We got to the club and met Carla as the band was setting up. It's always pretty cool going to a club when you know the band. The first set was standard rock-blues and between the music and a two more drinks I was feeling pretty good. When the guitarist went off on a Hendrix inspired tear, I was watching his fingers, trying to pick up some of the riffs. When I turned back to Karen, another button down on the blouse... and another coy smile.

The last set ended about 1:00 and the band invited us to go with them to another club. I was feeling no pain at this point and even though it was late for a Monday night, I wasn't ready to go home. Karen suggested that maybe I would want to see her new apartment so; we begged off going with the band and jumped in a cab to see her new place.

Once in the taxi, Karen sat very close so our legs were touching. I put my arm around her shoulders and she leaned over as we rode. I had a great view down her now half open blouse and I could see her hands were in her lap and her fingers were stroking herself lightly...this might be an interesting night.

The apartment was your usual, somewhat small, New York apartment but in a very expensive part of town. We sat in the living room for a few minutes and talked about how great the band was. I asked to see the rest of the apartment but she didn't seem anxious to show me.

By this time I was thinking bedroom but when I asked her about seeing it she changed the subject. Finally after another few minutes she was leaning into me again, kissing and licking my neck and my cock was starting to take over for my brain.

Kissing her back I said "you've been a bad girl tonight. That blouse got lower and lower and you're going to have to follow through."

I now had my hand on her throat and my tongue working into her mouth. She was stroking herself through her pants and her blouse was now mostly open showing a small but nicely solid pair of tits covered by a lacy back bra.

"I'm sorry for being a bad girl tonight sir, please forgive me". She said.

I had my hand around her throat and I ordered her to stick her tongue out. She did and I licked it and then put her tongue between my teeth and bit, softly. She moved her hands from her lap to mine and I could feel her stroking my, now raging, hard-on.

That's it, this is now going my way!.

With my hand still around her throat I moved her down over my lap, my hand running over that tight ass. Swat! I smacked her ass and heard a low moan.

Swat! I gave her three more and found she was moving her ass back and forth, trying get some friction on her pussy as I spanked her.

Swat! Swat! I gave her 10 more before moving my hand between her legs and rubbing her ass and pussy through her pants. She was moaning loudly now and her breathing was rapid.

I didn't want her to cum yet so I stopped, slapped that ass a dozen more times and rolled her off of me onto the floor.

Karen was panting as she looked up at me, "follow me" was all I said as I headed into her bedroom.

I looked around the bedroom, queen platform bed, two dressers and desk, chair and a TV. I turned around to see Karen following me as instructed... on hand and knees!!

What a sight, her blouse hung open and her tits hung down. I could see her ass swaying as she crawled into the bedroom. I sat on the bed and she stopped about a foot in front of me, on her knees, silent, with her eyes pleading for instruction.

"Lose the blouse" I said, and she slowly unbuttoned the last two remaining buttons and slid the blouse off.

I had her move forward so that her knees were even with the bed and then lean back. I reached down and took her hard little nipples in each hand and pinched. Softly at first, and then harder, and harder, and harder. She was still wearing the bra and I was pulling tightly on her nipples as she moaned. I told her to reach one hand between her legs and rub her pussy. She immediately started stroking her hand hard between her legs, her breathing increased, she closed her eyes and she was just on the verge of orgasm.

"Not yet" I said as I slapped her hand away. The look on her face was priceless.

I had her stand next to the bed as I layed out and got comfortable. I was able to reach out and run my hand over her leg, stroking her ass and occasionally brushing her crotch. "Third dresser drawer down" was all she said.

I got up and opened the dresser draw. Two pair of leather wrist cuffs, a riding crop, vibrator, collar and leash and two thin bamboo canes, is what I found.

"Those are my toys that I use on my girlfriends" she said, "but I'm different with men".

It occurred to me that it was going to really be a late night.

My cock was hard as a rock by now and part of me just wanted to bend her over and fuck her but, all in good time!

I picked up the crop and ordered her to put her hands behind her back. Tapping lightly on her tits I could see that pleading look in her eyes, she wanted more. I thought about getting her naked but, she was just so much more sexy "almost" naked.

Tap, tap, tap, thwack! On her right nipple. She cried out a bit and again the breathing was picking up.

Tap, tap, tap, thwack! On the left nipple. Ooooooh! And that familiar low moan!

I finally gave in and, grabbing a scissor, cut her bra off of her.

For the next fifteen minutes her nipples alternatively felt, the tongue of the crop, my pinching fingers and my licking tongue. She was moaning loudly and crying softly simultaneously when I asked her if she wanted me to stop. "No sir" she said.

I dropped the crop on the bed and told her to go in the living room and get me another glass of wine.

She returned with the wine, put the glass on the dresser and again took up her position with her hands behind her back. I reached out and roughly took her face in my hand, she opened her mouth and met my tongue with hers.

I moved behind her and reached around for her tits. Stretching her nipples out and twisting them. She leaned slightly forward forcing her ass back into my crotch. She let out a beautiful moan as she felt my hard cock on her ass. "How does that feel?" I asked.

"threatening" was all she said.

I moved her over to the desk chair and bent her over the back. I used the wrist cuffs to attach her wrists to the front legs of the chair. Reaching around I started rubbing over her crotch, those tight pants were getting quite a workout of their own. I opened the pants and pulled them, slowly, down to her ankles and had her step out of them. I was pleased to see her thong matched that bra we lost awhile ago. She looked great with just her thong and those stilettos.

I thought to myself "I may never let her take off those shoes".

Moving to the side I started smacking that ass with my hands. Harder and harder, I could see it start to blush, turn pink, then deeper pink, then a light red. She was back in her familiar state, moaning, crying and now really thrashing her ass around. I picked up one of the canes and swished the air. That got her attention.

I touched the cane to her ass, ran it up and down, in her crack, back and forth. Her breathing picked up in anticipation before I even tapped her. Her ass was already nice and warmed up from the spanking. I didn't want to break skin so, I had to be careful but she was going to remember this when she sat for the next few days.

Whoosh, whack!

"Aaaaaaaaaaah" "Oooooooh" was all she could say.

Whack again, I put two nice stripes right across that ass.

Whack! This time a little lower on the underside. She responded by leaning over further in the chair, her pussy now showing itself between her legs.

I spent the next fifteen minutes putting stripes on her ass, occasionally aiming to hit her pussy lips, which were peaking through. She was crying loudly now and her ass was swinging back and forth putting on quite a show of its own.

I needed so much to get off but I wanted to see her get off first.

I picked up the vibrator and held it between her legs. I spanked that beautiful striped ass with one hand while I worked the vibe to her clit.

She bucked and bucked and bucked, and "AaaaaaaaaaH, god!" she shook and shook and I was afraid the neighbors would call the cops the way she screamed.

I was past myself. Seeing her come like that was almost as good as working her up to it. I walked around to the front of the chair and undid my pants.

My cock was in full rage as I grabbed her by the hair. I positioned her mouth and said, "Lick my balls bitch."

Her tongue was running all over my balls, she sucked them lightly in her mouth alternating kisses, licking and sucking.

With a firm grip on her hair I started working her mouth up my shaft. She licked it up and down.

"Please let me suck it sir" she said.

"What?" I said.

Louder she said, "Please let your bitch suck your cock."

That was it; my own discipline only goes so far. I fed her my cock inch by inch. I had my hand in her hair but she was bobbing her head up and down on me doing a great job. My own breathing was getting rapid now. "Agggghh" there it is!!!!

She was swallowing as fast as she could but since she was bent over as such, it was dripping down her chin (and unfortunately on the nicely upholstered chair). She kept sucking and swallowing until I pulled out.

I considered undoing the wrist cuffs at this point but, I knew I would be ready again in a few minutes and I wasn't leaving that ass undone.

I walked around back again; those cane stripes were really setting in now. I picked up some baby oil and lubed up my fingers. Pulling aside her thong, I stuck two fingers in her ass. God she was tight and I heard her breath intake sharply.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, if you want to be my bitch you're ass isn't finished yet" I said as I walked into the living room.

ddstarr
ddstarr
2 Followers