My New Boss Ch. 01

Story Info
His new boss needed an attitude adjustment.
5.4k words
4.53
154.7k
48
0

Part 1 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
246 Followers

This is the first chapter of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.

* * * * *

She was my new boss. Auburn hair tied up in a bun. Prim and proper business attire. A no nonsense business suit and heels was the norm. A pearl necklace was always around her neck. If you'd look up "stuck up bitch" in the dictionary, there'd be a picture of her. I think she had a nice figure in there somewhere, but it was very difficult to tell, and I didn't have the desire to know.

Her attitude was just as stuffy as her dress code. She ran the office with near military protocol. "Don't be late or pay the price. Do your job well, or you can be replaced." This was her mantra.

For some reason, she seemed to be on my case, from the start. The first day, she asked me "some people work better when mad, and some work better when happy. Which type are you?"

Well, I hope you can guess how I answered. But, the way she treated me after that, you wouldn't think she had believed me. In fact, from that day on, she didn't seem to find much I was doing right.

Now, don't get me wrong, here. I'm not the best worker. But, I couldn't help but come to the conclusion that she was trying to get me to quit. That's how bad it was.

Soon, I really began to hate going to work. This was bad, because I don't like working a job I hate. I subscribe to the school of thought that if you hate your job, you won't live as long. The stress of going to a place where you aren't respected or appreciated can certainly take its toll.

It's even worse when you have no other option but to continue subjecting yourself to it. The tension is high, and your nerves are on edge. You become a clock-watcher. You can't wait for the workday to end. This then, became my life. It looked to me that the new boss was out to get me, and not in a good way.

A couple of weeks ago, it looked like everything was coming to a head. I couldn't seem to do anything to satisfy her. My work was sub par, and getting worse. In staff meetings, some of my best stuff was used as how not to do it. Of course, my name wasn't used, but she and I knew.

After the meeting, she said our department was behind and overtime was necessary to bring it back up to speed. She mentioned several names, and mine was among them. I figured I should keep my mouth shut, because I was already in the doghouse. I decided to stay and work the overtime, without incident.

My job position was the last to get the work, as I was the finish man. I made everything look pretty, after the rough in work was done. The evening ran long. As each worker finished their work, they went home. At the end, everyone was gone, except for the boss and me.

I hadn't thought of that, when I agreed to work over. In fact, if I had thought about it, I might have decided differently. Being at work with this lady was bad enough. But, being alone in the office with her only a couple of flights above me, was very close to hell.

My work finished, I quickly cleaned up my area, in the hopes that I would get out and avoid a confrontation with her. I really didn't trust myself to be cordial, if she happened to criticize me, one on one.

Then, I heard a "ding" on my computer. That ding meant I had received an interoffice email. I checked, and I couldn't believe it. She wanted to see me before I left. Damn, if I had only left a few minutes sooner!

I delayed it as long as I could. On my way out, I rode the elevator up the two flights to the executive suites. Muzak was doing its best to chop up a Beatles tune. Just my luck. I love the Beatles, but that wasn't the Beatles.

The elevator doors opened, and the hallway was dark. Only every fourth ceiling light was working. The night system had kicked in. I walked down the hall to the reception area. Behind that was her office. I knocked on the closed door, and she told me to come in.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. But, when I walked in, I couldn't believe my eyes. My mouth dropped open in disbelief at what I saw. Standing there, in front of me was my new boss. But, she was stark naked.

Her wrists were behind her back, and her ankles were tied together with white rope. And to top it all off, there was a red ball gag hanging around her neck, where those pearls used to be. It took me a while to catch my breath. There was a figure underneath all of that business attire. I stood there, speechless.

Finally, she said something. "I guess you're wondering what this is all about."

"Well, yeah, you could say that."

"I don't think you noticed, but when I first saw you, I liked what I saw. And, when I like something, I get it. That's the kind of woman I am."

"I don't understand. You're always on my case, from day one. Now, you're telling me you like me? What kind of stupid logic is that?"

"Well, I understand your confusion. Please let me explain."

"Please do. I can't wait to hear this."

She leaned back against her desk, and began to tell me the strangest story of a life where she loves to take risks for the thrill of it. She said life at the top was boring, and she started her risk taking for fun. As it turned out, she found she loved it, and these risks evolved.

"So, you can see," she continued, "this has been a risk I've been taking with you, ever since the beginning. I've been difficult with you for a reason. It was all part of my plan."

"Plan? I'm really sorry, but you're still not making sense. Why are you standing there, naked?"

"Well, taking risks is sometimes an art. It starts out by taking a chance here or there, but it has become quite involved at times. This is one of those times."

"I'm still not getting..."

"Please, just shut up and listen to me!"

Ah, there was that attitude. Looking at her like that, I'd almost forgotten who she was. She was quite lovely, actually. I was impressed with her body, at least.

"I've taken chances for years, now. My position has allowed me to go as far as my imagination will allow. This time, I've taken a chance to fulfill a desire I've had for a long time. I'm sure you know I've not been completely fair with you. Actually, I've done my best to piss you off, at times. Have I succeeded?"

"Oh, yes, I think that's safe to say."

"Good. Now, we come to why I'm standing here, naked and bound in front of you. Like I said, I take risks. These risks are for thrills. Over the years, I've gone to a great deal of trouble just for the thrill of it. This is one of those times. I've always had the desire to be alone in my office, and be confronted with a male employee that I've made angry."

I listened as she continued this strange tale. My mouth was still hanging open, and as dry as a bone. I was truly astounded at what I was hearing.

"Like I said, when I first saw you, I knew you were the one I thought could make this happen. So, I began the task of telling you everything you did was less than sufficient. All of your work was lacking and your attitude was poor. I went out of my way to piss you off. Did I succeed in this?"

"Wait a minute, here. You're telling me you did all of this on purpose, just to piss me off? All of the time, I thought I was really close to being fired and it was all a joke for you...for thrills?"

"Well, yes, in a way, but not without reason."

"Shit, woman, what could be the reason you'd want to act that way? It doesn't make sense, to me. I've been so pissed at you, I couldn't think straight. Now, hearing this, it's even worse, if that's at all possible."

"Good. That's just the way I wanted you to feel."

"Huh? I'm lost. Yes, you've really succeeded in pissing me off. But, what does that have to do with you standing here, naked. Do you expect me to make love to you, after the way you've treated me? Don't count on that happening."

"No, I don't want you to make love to me. Not at all. I've tried to piss you off for a very good reason. And, I had your department stay late for that same reason. I knew you would be the last to leave, so I waited for the right time. First, I removed my clothes. Then, I sat on my desk and tied my ankles together. I put the ball gag around my neck, and then got these handcuffs around my wrists. Now, I'm completely at your mercy. We're alone in this office, and you are pissed off at me."

Sorry lady. I still don't know what you're talking about."

You idiot! What are you? Dense? The scenario goes like this...You take advantage of the late hours, break into my office and overpower me. You strip me naked, and render me helpless with strict bondage. Then, you tell me I'm about to pay for being such a bitch to you. You say it's time I learned the proper way to treat my employees, and you know just the way to teach me."

"Oh, now I'm getting the idea. You like the thrill of being out of control and in the control of another. You've even taken the time to set up the situation so I'm eager to be mean to you. You want me to give you some of your own medicine. Am I catching on?"

"Yes, you are. Finally! I was beginning to wonder about you."

"Hey, there. You're not in much of a position to be talking to me like that."

"Oh, now that's better. What are you going to do about my attitude? Are you going to teach me a lesson? You know I shouldn't be telling you this, but I'm an anal virgin. And, I couldn't stop you if you wanted to bend me over my desk right now and teach me a thing or two. I've left some lubricant in my desk drawer, but I can't even force you to use it. And, the gag is in case I get too loud, or plead for you to stop. I'm completely at your mercy. Now, just how angry are you? Are you going to show me?"

"You know, I don't really like the way you've been treating me. I also don't like it that I've been a part of your little thrill seeking adventure. And, now you want me to bend you over and fuck that tight little ass of yours? It seems to me that everything is for your enjoyment. I think I should get something out of this."

"You are getting something out of this, you dolt! Look at me! Don't you even like what you see? I'm naked and unable to resist you. You can take me however you wish, and I couldn't begin to stop you. I'm literally your fuck toy for the taking. Doesn't that excite you?"

"Yes, but you benefit from all of that, too. I want something you aren't offering me. I think you should have to pay for your pleasure. Offering me your body seems to be way too easy for you. I want to hear more about how I benefit from this."

"Damn it, I thought you were a man! Any other red-blooded male would jump at the chance you have before you. But, you want to negotiate a better deal? You'd better get over here and fuck me, or you're fired!"

I knew I had her just where I wanted her, so I was going to play with her, a little. After all, what was she going to do about it? When she told me to fuck her or I was fired, I decided to show her exactly who was in charge. I walked right up to her and bent her back and over her desk. My feet were in front of hers, and she was lying on her cuffed hands.

I had her pinned and she couldn't move. Her clit and pussy were both exposed to my touch. Her tits were heaving with each breath she took. With my right hand on her neck, I held her there, while I moved my left hand down between her legs. I watched her face, as my hand slowly made its way down her body.

Her lips were quivering. She tried to look down at what I was doing, but she couldn't see. She tried to wiggle away from me, but she was there to stay, until I decided to let her up.

Soon, my fingers found her clit. If I hadn't known it myself, her squeal would have told me. My touch was like an electric shock to her. She whimpered and wiggled under my fingers.

I stuck my finger inside her pussy, and she gasped out loud. Soon, she was nearly crying for me to fuck her. It was amazing. She was one horny woman. Her need was obvious. She knew it, and now she knew I knew it. She had a fire burning inside her that needed to be put out.

I looked down at her and smiled. Her expression had completely changed in a matter of seconds. She had changed from a demanding bitch to a whimpering little slut. I decided to take my time and see just how far she would go. "So, are you in the mood to talk, now, or are you still planning to fire me?"

"Well, no. It seems you may uh, be...I mean you have me in a, under your uh..."

"So, where's the demanding bitch, now? Where's the mean boss lady who's gonna fire me, now?"

"I think I've changed my mind. I, um, no, I don't think I'll have to do that, now."

I shoved my finger into her pussy, then pulled it out, roughly rubbing it over her clit, in the process. You won't have to fire me, now? Is that really the way you want to say that?"

She squealed and wiggled under my probing finger. She took a deep breath. "I don't know what you mean."

"What I mean is, look at your position. Look at mine. When you say you won't have to fire me, isn't that coming from the demanding boss side of you? Are you in a position to be demanding anything, now?"

"No, I guess I'm not."

"Aren't you more in a wanting position, now?"

"Yes."

"And, you want it bad, don't you."

She quickly nodded her head. "Oh, yeah."

"Then, wouldn't it be more correct for you to say you don't want to fire me, now?"

"Yes. I mean NO! I don't want to fire you, now. NO!"

"There, that's more like it. Now you're learning."

I changed my position to be right on top of her. The crotch of my jeans was rubbing against her hungry pussy. She was humping against me and whimpering softly.

My hands were on either side of her body, and I stared into her eyes. She was melting fast, but I was far from done with her. It was time for negotiations to begin. I watched as she lay there, writhing under me. She whimpered her need, wiggling her crotch against mine. Her nipples stood at attention, hard buds revealing the desire within her. Her eyes were glazing over, the thoughts behind them were so filled with lust.

"I see a woman in desperate need, beneath me. You are in pain with desire, aren't you?"

With a guilty look on her face, she bit her lower lip and nodded her head.

Of course, I wasn't going to let her get away with just a nod. I wanted to hear her say it out loud. This had become my party, and in her own words, she's the toy. But, at my parties, the toy is always made sure of her place. "Don't just nod your head at me, slut. I asked you a question, and you will give me an answer. I said, you are in pain with desire, aren't you?"

She tried to calm her breathing, then whispered her answer. "Yes."

"And, what do you see in my eyes?"

It was obvious that she found it difficult to answer this. Her face went through several expressions as she thought it out. Finally, she settled on an answer. She swallowed to clear her throat. "Desire?"

"Oh, but you leave out the most important part of my desire. Make no mistake of my position. What is my position?"

"You're on top of me."

"I don't mean just physically! I mean in everything you are experiencing right this very minute. Physically, emotionally and sexually, what is your position?"

"I want to be used. I'm naked and bound, and I want to be used."

"Yes, but because you are naked and bound, what does that make you?"

"I don't know what you're looking for. Captive?"

"Yes, exactly. And, because you are a naked captive, what does that make me?"

There were no sounds apart from our breathing as she thought for a minute on her answer. Then, as she was searching for what to say, her eyes lit up, when it just came to her, "In charge?"

"You're catching on. And, because you are the naked captive, and I'm in charge, that makes you my naked captive. And, as my naked captive, every feeling you experience will come from me. Every emotion that flows through you will be because of my touch and my control. You have no say in what happens to you, from this point on. You will submit to anything I want. Do you understand?"

Her eyes were now wide with expression. But, her lips were pressed together tightly, as she slowly nodded her head in consent.

Again, I had to force the words out of her. "No, you must answer me. I want to hear it from your own lips. I want to be sure you understand what is happening here and know it is of your own making. I want to hear you say this is happening because you desire it. I want to hear you tell me I'm in charge of you, body and soul, until I say otherwise. I want to hear you say what your position is, and what mine is. Understand?"

She quickly nodded her head, as she blurted out her answer. "Yes, I understand."

"Good. I'm waiting for your answer."

To help her with her words, I pinched her hard nipples, then moved my hand down to that hot little crotch of hers, and pinched her clit. She jerked and moaned at my touch. She arched her back, trying to aim my hand where she wanted it. But, I took my hand away. She wasn't in control, I was. "I'm still waiting."

She gulped and cleared her throat and began to form her words. "I'm naked and bound, because I want to be. I lured you into this, by making you mad at me, pissing you off. I did this so you would fuck my ass, and do it with that same anger."

She hesitated, then continued on. "I desire this to happen. I'm your naked captive. I'm your victim and you're in charge. Everything I feel from this point on will be because of you. You are in control of me, body and sole."

"Very good. You know your place. Now, we can begin."

That got a moan from her. She whimpered as she twisted and turned under me. She was more than ready to begin.

Before I let her up, I thought I would torment her a little more. Why not, right? And, it would also help keep her attention where I wanted it, during the rest of the night.

I raised up off her, but put my right hand back at her neck to keep her there. Then, I shoved my left hand between her bound legs, and pried them open. She was quick to allow my hand to go where it wanted. I pushed my index finger into her pussy and used the flat of my thumb on her clit. Keeping my hand in this position, I made little circles on her clit. My index finger was swirling inside her sopping pussy at the same time.

She moaned loudly, when I started this, so I couldn't continue for long. I didn't want her attempting to cum so early in my evening of fun. She would be much more eager to please, if she thought I was going to allow her to cum.

I took my cum drenched finger and wiggled it at the opening to her ass. She wiggled her ass and squealed her appreciation, so I didn't continue. I just wanted to see how she would react when touched there. She was sure gonna be fun.

I looked at her pussy and how her hair was shaped in an inverted triangle. It looked nice, but I didn't tell her that. She was there to serve me, not the other way around. I pulled on a few strands of hair to make her jump. She yelped each time, and questioned me as to why I was doing that.

"Have you forgotten your position? You aren't in charge, I am. You are my play toy, remember? I can do what ever I want with you."

"Yes, I remember."

"I do think this pussy should be shaven. That's something I might do, tonight."

"What? You can't do that! I won't let...oh..."

"What was that? You won't let me?"

I leaned down close to her and whispered into her ear. "You know, if you can't remember your position, I have ways to help you remember. If you doubt me, just continue with another little outburst like that one."

"But, my pussy hair...shaven off? I'd feel so naked and exposed."

"And, there is a problem with that? You aren't in any position to argue, I don't think."

I slapped her pussy with my hand, several times. She jerked and cried out with each well placed slap. I told her "that's just a taste for you. Don't forget it."

DVS
DVS
246 Followers
12