My New Boss Ch. 03

Story Info
The painful lessons of my fuck toy begin.
2.3k words
4.47
98.2k
10
0

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
247 Followers

This chapter is part of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.

The heat was nice, against my cock. Her body was hot, and so was mine. That, and the friction of our skin rubbing together was intense. I kept increasing my speed, as she writhed beneath me. I had said it would be fun, and it was.

I shifted into high gear, and really started to give it to her good. Her cries were only on my forward strokes, and her face was bouncing against the drool drenched leather seat with each one. She was still pleading, but they were mostly cries of pain, I'm sure.

"You like this, bitch? No? Don't ever take someone for a wimp. You asked me if I was a man? Does my hard cock feel like I'm a man? Does the way I control you seem like I'm a man? How does your ass feel, being stuffed with a man's hard pulsing cock? Don't forget, you made it that hard, with your own mouth. Remember? The pain you are feeling now? It's all your fault. Isn't that ironic?"

I decided to watch and just enjoy the ride. Her whimpers and cries were exciting, and my orgasm was getting close. It was difficult to hold back, because it felt so good. I didn’t want it to end, but I knew it had to.

I started pushing as hard as I could, and the back legs of the chair were bouncing off the floor. Her head was nearly limp, and her face was drenched from her drooling. God, it was good. It was such a great feeling to get back at her for how she treated me.

I knew she didn't realize how much it would hurt, but that was her mistake. I knew her passion to get it was controlling her thoughts, but that was her mistake, too. This new fuck toy would be learning a few new lessons in the near future.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I was fucking so hard that my balls hurt as they bounced against her pussy. I just had to cum. My last hard thrusts were vicious, so she would remember them. When, I got very near cumming, I pulled out of her ass, and quickly pulled the chair away from the wall. I stood in front of her, pulled her head up by her hair and came on her face.

Her eyes were wide with fear and pain, as my hot cum splashed hard onto her face, and dripped down her chin. I knew she wasn't ready for that, but it was my last little bit of humiliation for her. At least for the time being. I fell to the floor, my cock still throbbing. We were both gasping for breath and her cries were more subdued, since that the painful probe was no longer punishing her ass.

After resting a bit, I got up on my knees, in front of her. I grabbed her head by the ears and raised her eyes to mine. "You know, slut, the evening is still young. I've got ideas running around in my head. Do you? No? Well, let me fill you in on some possibilities. First, you're still in a very vulnerable position. Second, we are alone here, and I have no plans to leave. And, third, if I get tired, I might just call some of my friends and suggest a butt fucking party. Don't you worry, none. I'll have that tight little ass loosened up for you, in no time."

After a short time to catch my breath, I got up. I pulled a chair up, so I could sit in front of my new fuck toy and talk to her. She was no longer whimpering in pain, but she was wiggling her ass more than I thought she would, after the fucking I had given her. I thought I wore her out, but it was possible she wanted something else in her ass. It had to be sore. I'm sure it was blazing.

At first, I was just going to sit there and look at her. I was going to wait and see if she would beg me to release her. I do like to hear women beg, and that fuck toy was no different. But, because she was wiggling her ass so, I was intrigued. What could she want?

I leaned toward her, and spoke in a quiet voice. "So, have you learned anything from your first ass fucking? Was it anything like you thought it would be? Do you have that ‘rode hard and put up wet’ feeling?"

All I got out of her was a weak little whimper. But, that ass kept wiggling. It was making my cock hard, again.

"You know, I thought your ass fucking was most rewarding. That tight little hole of yours is great fun. I'm gonna have to take care of it, so it stays nice and tight. Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm gonna ream it good, from time to time. But, all that does is tone up your muscles. It's kind of like going to the gym. I'm gonna be your exercise coach."

I stood up and walked around behind her. I leaned over her, and humped her while I whispered into her ear. My semi erect cock was rubbing up against her ass and pussy. She whimpered and moaned, when I started humping her like that.

"You are still needing attention, aren't you, slut. You want to cum, don't you? That ass fucking wasn't enough to take you over the edge? I thought sure it would. You wanted it so badly."

I grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled her back to me and stood her up. She protested, when I pulled her hair, but of course her protesting was part of my fun. I held her there, and roughly groped her tits. She whimpered and wiggled in my arms. I moved my right hand down to her clit. At first she groaned, but that quickly melted to just a whimper. Her body shook, as I moved my finger very lightly over her pussy lips and clit. I hardly even made contact with her, but when I did, I knew she could feel it.

"You like being tied up and controlled, don't you? You are such a horny little thing. I know you would love it if I just pushed you back over this chair and rammed my cock into this sopping pussy. It seems you're quite the pain slut. I might have to find out just what your limits are. You know?"

I continued to lightly torment her clit, and she moaned in harmony with it. I wanted it to be just enough to keep her interest, but not much more. I grabbed her around the waist with the left hand, and pushed her up against the chair with my body. My cock was in her ass crack, and my right hand was still on her clit. But, because I pushed her up against the chair, my hand was pushed hard against her clit. This was more than enough to get a reaction out of her.

I moved my hips from side to side, causing my cock to rub between her ass cheeks. I could feel it getting harder, and I know she could, too. My left hand was between her and the chair. I used my bird finger to dip into her wet pussy. From that angle, I could also rub her clit with the palm of my hand. The more I pushed her against that chair, the more my hand roughed up her clit. Also, each time I pushed against her, my bird finger went deeper into her pussy.

It was unreal how easy it was to get a reaction from that bitch. She was already shaking and her legs were getting weak. I was nearly holding her up with my hand around her waist. My finger was curved like a hook probing in her pussy.

"I seem to have you at a disadvantage, don't I. I came, but you haven't, have you? You know what that means? It means I can continue take my time with you, and torment you for as long as I want. I know you want to cum, so we are going to keep you wanting. Oh, did I say we? Well, don't forget I did mention I might call up some of my friends. Yes, I think it's time we have a party. And, guess who's providing the favors?"

She whimpered when I told her that. It seemed like a whimper of passion, of desire. That slut seemed to love the position she was in. But, even if she didn't, she was staying right where she was.

I pinched her left nipple and she moaned. I then pinched her right nipple. That also caused her to moan. I raised my hand from her crotch and pinched both nipples at once. I twisted them in opposite directions, as if I was adjusting the dial on a radio. She whimpered. Her chest wiggled against my hands, as if she wanted more. Those whimpers weren't complaints. She liked her nipples treated roughly.

"I think it's time to make a couple of phone calls. I know just who to call. I know some people who will enjoy you. Oh, and from what I'm finding out about you, I think you will enjoy them, too. Well, at least part of the time. This is going to be a party to remember."

I pulled her body back and shoved a finger into her pussy. Then, I added another. They slid in so easy, because she was soaking wet. She squealed and started twisting in my grasp, as I roughly finger fucked her.

"You're such a wet little bitch. You can't get enough of this. All you want is a good fucking. I bet you'd love to cum, right now. Wouldn't you, slut."

She quickly nodded her head. She did her best to form the words, but the gag didn't allow much to be understood. Nothing but muffled moans and garbled speech came from her lips. But, I could tell her need to cum was quickly becoming very intense. This was really a special fuck toy. Her first experience with forced submission was going to be powerful, in more ways than one.

I stuck another finger inside of her, so I was fucking her with three. She moaned and started humping them with all her strength. I held her tight, removing any ability for her to move. I was controlling what she was allowed to feel, not her. I wiggled my fingertips inside her pussy, touching the inner walls. She fought against my hold on her, but she wasn't as strong.

I pulled my fingers out and held them up to her face. They were drenched in her sex. They each glistened in the room light, dripping wet with her desire.

"See, slut? I know how badly you want it. And, the only way you are going to get it is to do as you are told. The better you are at that, the sooner I will allow you to cum. But, if you don't do as you're told, you will be denied your sexual release. See? You are my new fuck toy and fuck toys are meant to be used. I'm the one in control. If you are good and do everything you are told, I might give you a reward, later. Remember that."

Her breathing was getting rougher, and her chest was heaving. She looked as if she liked the idea of being my fuck toy. I cleaned my wet fingers off on her face. A few submissive whimpers were all she could produce.

"And, you won't ever be able to forget your position, now. I'm not only in control of your body. I'm also in control of your mind. After this night, there will be nothing I can't take from you. All I'll have to do is look at you to make you weak with desire. It will be any time, or any place. I might see you in the hallway, as you are entertaining a large client. Your mind will go blank and remember this night. Your filthy little thoughts will remind you how I took your tight little ass and how it made you scream. You will be forced to remember how my hard cock fucked you good while you were naked and bound in such a lewd position. Am I getting through to you, bitch?"

She moaned and nodded her head. She tried to speak, but I couldn't understand what she was saying. I think it was "please fuck me" but that gag kept her from forming the words she needed me to hear. She sounded desperate. She kept attempting it, over and over as drool dripped from her chin onto her tits.

"That's a good fuck toy. You know your place. Of course, I knew you would. But, don't you worry. I'm gonna take good care of you. Oh, yeah, I'm gonna take good care of you."

Then I pushed her back over the chair. She just stayed there, whimpering and wiggling. I walked over and picked up my pants. "I've got to make those phone calls. Don't go anywhere," I laughed. "I'll be back, real soon."

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

DVS
DVS
247 Followers