My New Boss Ch. 04

Story Info
My friends arrive and the party begins.
3.1k words
4.55
88.4k
7
0

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
246 Followers

This chapter is part of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.

Pulling on my pants, I left her there for a little while. No, I didn't leave her unattended for long. Like I said, she was my new fuck toy, so I did care for her staying healthy.

I went out to the outer office to make a call. I knew someone who would find this evolving situation interesting. And, those who he would bring with him might stimulate even more fun.

My invitation accepted, I waited for their arrival. Soon, a call came from the phone at the downstairs door. It was James. He had arrived and he brought some friends with him. I had to go down and let them in.

When I opened the door, I saw not just James, but also Rita and Lucy. I couldn't conceal the smile on my face. Lucy was special. "Hello, Lucy. It's so nice that you could join us."

"Thank you, Sir. I'm glad, as well."

I looked at James, and he rolled his eyes. "I know you don't like that Sir business, man, but she just can't help herself, sometimes. Lucy, I told you he doesn't care for that stuff."

I laughed at James' fake scolding, and assured Lucy that she could call me whatever she wished. "And, Rita, so nice to see you again, too. I hope you will find this evening a lot of fun."

"It sounds like great fun, for sure. I couldn't pass it up."

We rode the elevator up to the exec floors. I lead everyone down the darkened halls to my little fuck nest. Rita and Lucy were both switches, although Rita was more Domme, and Lucy more submissive. They were both very bi oriented. They lived together with James. Yes, James was a lucky man.

We walked into the office where my little captive was waiting. When she heard us enter, she attempted to see where the new voices were coming from. I walked over to her, and grabbed her hair again to pull her up.

Standing behind my new slut, I introduced her to the new party members. "Fuck toy, meet Lucy, Rita and James. They are good friends of mine, and, they are going to become your good friends, too. I told you I was going to call some friends? I think you will soon find them well educated in the uses of a fuck toy like you. And, because they are easy on the eyes, you should have no trouble submitting to them. But, if you need to be told, think of them as you do me. Do as you are told, and I will reward you. It's as simple as that. Now, back to your position."

I shoved her back over the chair. She groaned her disapproval, but she had no choice. I looked at my guests. They all had smiles on their faces.

James had a very large grin that didn't seem it would go away for a while. "Man, when you told me, I guess it didn't register. But, you were right. This is going to be a party."

"You know I don't mince words, James. Did you bring everything I asked for?"

"Oh, yeah. And, Rita added some things she wanted, too."

"Fine. That's fine. I'm glad you all could come to the party. First, I think the toy needs a little cleaning up. Would you girls be so kind as to take care of that? That door right there is a bathroom. I think she should show my guests how pretty she can be."

Rita and Lucy took charge of cleaning the toy. Rita grabbed her hair, pulled her head up and roughly cleaned her face with a wash cloth while Lucy did the same with her ass. Lucy was inquisitive at what she might be allowed to do with my toy. She closely examined her used ass hole. "Might we be allowed to take her in any way we wish, Sir? She looks more than ready, the way she is wiggling about."

"Of course, Lucy. This is a party, after all. Party favors are for any and all guests. I'm sure my toy will be more than happy to oblige your requests."

Lucy's eyes widened. She licked her index finger and probed it into the sore ass of my toy. The toy didn't disappoint me. Her reaction was quite impressive. Lucy smiled and stuck her tongue out in a look of lust. "Oh, my. She's a tight little thing, and responsive, too. James, I think I might be Domme Lucy tonight, if that's all right."

"Of course it's all right, sweetie," replied James. "You are free to be whatever you want. But, I know you have a strong submissive side. Don't hide that from us tonight. OK?"

Lucy smiled. "Yes, James. Of course."

I decided it was time to get the party going. All of the guests were in attendance and the party girl was getting cleaned up. "Rita? Lucy? Is our toy clean and presentable?"

Both ladies answered that she was. I walked over to my toy and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "So, bitch, the party is starting. Like I said, I'm sure my friends will show you a good time. But, be sure you do the same for them. Remember what I've told you."

She turned her head and looked me in the eye. Her eyes were glassy and full of lust. The gag in her mouth made her expression look so submissive. She had a look that any man would love to see in his woman's eyes. Hunger was there, and that need to please was there. I felt my cock twitch, as I patted her on the head. "Time for fun, slut."

I raised up and looked over the scene. "Who wants to start? Come on, girls. Don't be shy. She's yours for the taking. I've had her ass and mouth. I think she's going to be a pleasurable fuck toy for each of you. If she isn't, be sure and take her to task for it."

Rita walked over to the bag they brought with them. As she unzipped the bag, her eyes stayed on my fuck toy. Then, she looked to me, as if to ask my approval when she pulled an item from the bag. I smiled at her choice. "Of course, Rita. I think that's a fine way to start off."

What Rita had chosen was a simple leather whip. It was about two feet long and very thin at the business end. Nothing really nasty, unless you were on the receiving end of it and Rita was on the giving end. Rita was educated in its use to achieve the desired affect.

James and I leaned on the desk and watched Rita take charge. James had said she’d brought some toys for her own special brand of fun. It looked like we were going to get a quick taste of that.

Pacing slowly around my fuck toy, Rita kept testing the whip by whipping the air with it. This caused a tormenting sound all its own to fill the room. She knew what she was doing. She not only had the toy's attention, but she had everyone's attention. "Even if this whip is never used, just that sound can be enough to achieve any desired response. Don't you think, Lucy?"

Lucy's face lit up, and she smiled, knowingly. She joined Rita in the toy's mental torment. "Oh, yes, Rita. Absolutely! I can imagine the feelings that sound can stir deep within the mind of a woman bound like this."

"You speak from personal experience, don't you, Lucy."

"Yes, I do."

Rita continued to walk around the squirming woman bound over the chair. She gently tapped the whip on various parts of the toy's body. She stopped as she got directly behind her, and stood there, silently taking in the view. She walked to the side of the chair, and stood there, too. Then, she went back behind, again.

Rita was a creative planner, and some of her creations were very interesting to watch. I knew she was planning something by the way she was sizing up the situation. Then, all of the sudden she looked like she'd won the Lottery or something. "Lucy, I have an idea, and I think you are going to like it. Get that other chair and bring it over here, will you, sweetie?"

Lucy walked over to the chair matching the black leather chair that was being used to keep our slut in position. "This one?" she asked.

"Yes, sweetie. Bring it over here and slide the front of it up against this one. James, there are some Velcro straps in the bag. Will you get me a couple of them, please?"

James opened the bag, and found the requested straps. He handed them to Lucy, as she pushed the chair by us. Lucy smiled at me, as she went by. I was just leaning against the desk, watching the plan unfold. James returned, but instead of leaning, he decided to sit on the desk. It was a good idea, so I joined him. There we were, front row center, and the show was about to begin.

Lucy moved the chair into place. Rita took one strap and wrapped the front leg of the two chairs tightly together on one side, and told Lucy to do the same on the other side. This kept the chairs from sliding apart. She looked at Lucy and then at the chairs, then back at Lucy, again. "Lucy, how would you like to have her face between your legs for a while?"

"Oh, Yes. That sounds like fun."

"OK, then. Why don't you strip down and sit there, right in front of her. Scrunch down, so your ass is right where her head is. See what I mean?"

Lucy quickly removed her clothes. I had never seen such a sexy sight in my whole life. If speed stripping were an Olympic event, Lucy would win the gold. She got out of that T-shirt and shorts in nothing flat. She had her mind on a tongue bath.

I couldn't resist the temptation of commenting. This girl was the cutest thing...I was in lust. "No panties, Lucy? You're such a naughty girl. Sexy, but very naughty."

Lucy looked at me, from her choice spot in front of our party toy. She smiled and flashed her pretty eyes. "I so love being naughty, Sir."

My cock had been semi hard since her arrival, but it was going to be hard as a rock very soon, if she kept pimping me like that.

Rita watched as Lucy positioned herself in the chair. "That's right, girl. Now, scoot up and get her face into position. Lock your legs around her neck, so you can get a good grip on her."

Lucy's face was all smiles. She knew what was coming next, and she was the recipient. But, I was beginning to see the picture, too. Watching it was going to be almost as much fun.

Rita went back to swishing the whip through the air. She resumed her walk around the chair, waiting for Lucy to get into position. "Now...um." She looked over at me. "Does this toy have a name? What do I call her?"

"Oh, whatever suits you is fine with me. Bitch works, and so does slut. I've been using fuck toy. That's the one I think fits the best."

"Fuck toy? Oh, I like fuck toy. OK, fuck toy, you can see that our Miss Lucy has positioned herself so you can service her pretty pussy. But, you also know I have this whip. This is the plan. Lucy and I are very close. You are going to show me your skill at pleasing her. She's primed and ready, but don't forget that I'm controlling this show. The quicker she cums, the better for you. Because, if you don't make her happy, I start using this whip."

James lightly elbowed me in the side. "This is where Rita excels. If this could be bottled..."

Rita turned and smiled. "Quiet, please. I'm working."

James pretended to cower to her control. "Of course, Rita. Please continue."

Returning to her 'work' Rita continued. "As I was saying, Lucy and I are very close. I can tell when she is enjoying something and when she isn't. So, I will be able to tell when you are doing a good job and when you aren't. Your problem will be listening to my commands, satisfying Lucy, and don't forget this whip in my hand. I'll be using it to speed you along."

Lucy was beside herself, listening to what was about to happen. She fidgeted in place, like she was about to ride a roller coaster, and she was ready to go. But, Rita had to make sure the fuck toy knew the score. She walked up and spoke to the head wedged between Lucy's legs. "Do you understand the game, slut?"

Lucy was getting impatient. "She can't answer, until we take the gag from her mouth.

"No," Rita shouted. "Not until I say. That gag is there for a reason."

From her confused expression, it was obvious Lucy didn't understand Rita's intentions. Nor did James or I, for that matter. But, Lucy was so close to getting some, she had to know. "But, how can I get her tongue where I want it, with the gag in her mouth?"

"Well, Lucy, she isn't going to use her tongue to satisfy you. This slut is going to use her nose."

With that, Rita gave the toy a swift crack on her ass with the whip. The toy jerked and tried to rise up, but Lucy was secure in the saddle. Grabbing two handfuls of hair, she shoved the slut's face into her pussy and humped against it. "Weeeeeeeeee!"

Rita smiled how Lucy expressed her understanding of the plan. She knew she would enjoy it. The toy's nose was buried in Lucy's sex and it looked like Lucy was riding a bucking bronco.

Lucy was taking charge, rubbing that nose on her clit, and shoving it as far into her pussy as it would go. The toy was whimpering and making all sorts of strange muffled sounds as her nose went where it had never been before.

Rita was watching Lucy, as she skillfully used the fuck toy's nose on her clit. She rubbed it from side to side, and she even started humping that slut's ball gagged mouth, trying to get something hard inside her.

Taking charge away from Lucy, Rita decided to whip the toy's ass a few times to remind her who was the boss. That little whip left thin red marks that were a nice contrast to the welts from the crop. Her creamy white complexion was showing each mark, quite well.

She felt them, too. It was obvious from how she jerked and thrashed about after each one. But, Lucy was keeping her bridled. She kept getting a better grip on her with fists of hair. And, Lucy's legs kept the toy from thrashing too much. But, it was fun to see sweet Lucy shoving that slut's face into her pussy. Each time she was successful, Lucy would let out a squeal of pleasure.

Rita told the toy to do a better job, if she didn't want to get whipped harder. "Make Lucy cum, bitch. Shove that nose into her pussy. Rub it roughly on her clit. Let her put your face where she wants it. The quicker she cums, the quicker I stop whipping your ass."

Lucy was doing the best she could. It seemed like a lot of hard work, but it was sure fun to watch. That slut's ass squirmed every time Rita whipped it, and Lucy rode her face for all it was worth. It was all such a sexy combination of things.

Finally, Rita told Lucy to take the gag out of the slut's mouth so she could use her tongue. Lucy was more than happy to free that tongue. She didn't even lose hold on her head. Lucy soon started feeling that tongue inside her pussy, and licking on her clit. The slut even started sucking on her clit to get her to cum. Lucy was mumbling incoherent things, as her clit was continuously sucked and licked.

Rita increased the whipping, emphasizing each one with the command to suck Lucy's clit hard. Lucy started gasping for air. Her breathing was short, when she was breathing at all. "God, yes. Bite me, slut. Bite my pussy lips. Give it to me. I can take it. Oh, God...geez. Yes! Oh, yeah! More...more."

Rita was really getting into the control. She knew Lucy was close, but she wasn't going to let the slut know. "Give it to her good, you bitch, if you know what's good for you. Make her cum, or this ass whipping gets worse. Use that tongue. Use those teeth. Bite her cute little clit, bitch. Bite her. She likes the pain."

Lucy started convulsing, but she had a death grip on the slut's head. That mouth was her pleasure and she wasn't going to let go. She started moaning. She yelled for Rita to whip the bitch so she could cum. "Give it to her, Rita. I want to cum. Make her bite me. Bite my clit, hard. Oh, God, yes, do it. Do it. Whip her for me. Whip her good."

Rita did just that. She whipped the slut's ass hard, making her scream in pain. But, she got the hint and finally bit Lucy's clit hard and held it between her teeth. Lucy screamed that she was cumming. She couldn't speak, but screamed in total bliss while cumming hard. She held the slut's face against her pussy, and drenched her with her cum. Rita stopped whipping the toy's ass, just as Lucy said she was cumming. James and I were both speechless. It was quite a show and incredibly sexy. My cock was hard as a rock.

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

DVS
DVS
246 Followers