My New Boss Ch. 08

Story Info
Lucy takes charge & Rita benefits.
2.4k words
4.52
36.7k
2
0

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
246 Followers

This chapter is part of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.

Watching Rita, I could see yet another fun time for me as voyeur was beginning. I got James' attention. We perched ourselves on the desk for another "popcorn moment."

Rita was a Domme at heart. Sure, she was a switch, so she had submissive moments, too. But she seemed to have more fun in the Domme position. It was fun to watch her in action. She wasn't likely to take prisoners. She was more the shoot first, and ask questions later type of person.

We watched as the slut had her face buried between Rita's legs. I could see that Rita was enjoying the slut's face, too. But, any false move, or even a hint of one and Rita would be quick to press one of those buttons on that remote. I knew that, and James knew that. But, the most interesting question was did the slut know that?

I saw Lucy come in from the corner of my eye. She pulled one of the chairs up and put it right behind the slut and sat there. Lucy's lovely naked body was so appealing. Also a switch, she was more in tune with the submissive side of her personality. Sure, Lucy could hold her own as the Domme, but I could see her submissive soul, when I looked into her eyes.

Lucy sat there, her legs pulled up to her chest and spread wide. She played with herself, as she watched Rita use the slut. I'm sure Lucy's view was an interesting one. Being closer, she could not only see, but also hear the slut licking and slurping at Rita's pussy. And, she could hear Rita moaning in her pleasure.

When Rita's eyes were open, they locked with Lucy's, as if they were sharing something James and I didn't understand. I first noticed that when I was fucking Lucy's ass. She and Rita were looking into each other's eyes the whole time. And, when they kissed, it was like the heat from their lips caused Lucy's whole body to heat up.

Yes, they are also bisexual. A more perfect couple of women you wouldn't find. James was a lucky man. But, the girls were lucky, too. Some Doms can be controlling assholes and wouldn't allow the two women to share themselves, when he wasn't around. But, there's not a jealous bone in his body. I guess James is a lot like me. Share what you have with others, and they will share what they have with you. It's a perfect phrase, but with the right people, it means exactly what it says.

Rita seemed bored with the position she was in and adjusted herself in the chair. But, the whole time, she kept a tight hold on the fuck toy's hair, keeping her face between her legs. Rita ended up with her legs locked around the slut's back, tightly holding her body within her legs. It was also more of a show for James and I, because when the slut's tongue found a special spot, Rita's legs twitched.

The look on Rita's face changed, for a second. She let go of the slut's hair with one hand and picked up the remote. She tossed the remote over to Lucy. Rita then moved her hand back and grabbed a handful of the slut's hair. Lucy giggled when she saw the remote coming her way. When she caught it, she looked over at Rita and smiled. "A tag team, Rita?"

"Yeah, sweetie. You control her for me, and I'll control her for you."

Lucy nodded her head. "OK, that sounds good to me."

Lucy sat up in the chair and took control. "OK, bitch, I've got the controls, now. Yep, it's Domme Lucy. You remember me, don't you? I know what you can do with that tongue. Now, I want you to show Rita what you can do. Do you hear me?"

Everybody waited for some gesture or movement that the slut understood, but nothing was obvious. Lucy didn't want to wait. "Rita, let her come up for air. Your legs are clamping down on her head and covering her ears. She can't hear me."

Rita relaxed her iron leg grip, and Lucy asked again, "Bitch, I know you remember me. I came on your face a little while ago. Well, bitch, I have the remote now, and so I'm in control. I know your tongue can make Rita happy, so do it. Do you understand?"

The slut was gasping for air. After all, she had been breathing Rita's aromas for the last few minutes. Her face was glistening with Rita's juices. "Yes, Mistress, I understand."

Lucy wanted everybody to know she liked her new position as queen. So, she decided to play with the slut's head a little. "No, slut. Rita is your Mistress. You will call me 'Miss Lucy' or ma'am. Do you understand? Or do I need to press one of these buttons?"

The fuck toy quickly shook her head, when she heard Lucy suggest pressing the buttons. She quickly responded with her answer. "Yes, ma'am. Yes, Miss Lucy. I understand."

"Good girl. We're going to get along just fine, I think. Rita, grab hold and hang on. I think this slut is going to show you what she can do with that tongue."

Rita smiled and did as Lucy suggested. She grabbed hold tightly with her hands and wrapped her legs around the slut's head. Rita bit her lower lip, and she closed her eyes. The slut was obviously getting her attention. I could see Rita's toes wiggling, too. She was having a difficult time keeping her grip.

Lucy stood up and started walking around the two. Almost like an exercise coach, she was coaching the slut. "Wiggle that tongue inside her, slut. Snake it in there. Lick her pussy lips. Make Rita wiggle and squirm with your tongue. Dive in there and make her happy. You make Rita happy, and that will make me happy. Remember, slut...I have the remote. Those buttons are just a short distance away from my fingers. Don't make me give you a time limit, bitch. I count quicker than you might think."

I could tell the slut was listening to Lucy. She was eagerly slurping at Rita's pussy, trying to make her cum. Rita was smiling, too. She was watching Lucy walk around them. She was also getting into the Domme talk of 'Miss Lucy'.

I was getting in to it, too. Lucy was as cute as a button, but when she was playing Domme, it was special to watch. She wasn't the largest woman, but she could make you think she was. She leaned down to the bobbing head between Rita's legs. "Slurp it up, slut! Jab your tongue inside her hot dripping pussy. I don't hear her squealing yet, so you aren't doing your job to my expectations. Don't make me punish you for it. Get down to business! Wiggle that tongue. Nibble on Rita's clit. Suck her sexy juices. Fuck her pussy with your tongue. Come on, I know you can do it. Don't let me down!"

All of the sudden, Rita jumped and yelled. "Hey, the bitch bit me! She didn't nibble...she BIT! She reached for the remote from Lucy. "Give me that remote. I'll teach her to bite me."

Lucy was quick to keep the remote from Rita's grasp. "No, I'm in charge here. Remember? You said."

"Well, fucking press the damn button, then. She needs to learn not to bite my pussy. Nibble, bitch! N-I-B-B-L-E. Nibble!"

Just when Rita was spelling nibble, Lucy pressed the green button. The slut let out a muffled scream, and she wiggled her ass. But, Rita had such a good hold on her head, she didn't move much. I guess Miss Lucy didn't think she moved enough, though, so she pressed the Red button.

The slut sure felt that one. She jumped up, but because Rita's legs were wrapped around the slut's head, she was going along for the ride. For a second, the slut was up on her feet and nearly dragging Rita off of her chair. But, Lucy smacked her ass and told her to get back on her knees. "Your place is on your knees, bitch. I don't want to see you up on your feet again."

Rita couldn't resist adding her two cents. "And, stop biting my pussy! Nibble!"

James laughed when all of this was going on. "Rita, she's obviously just hungry. It's been a long evening for her, and she needs nourishment. Can't you give her a break?"

Although James was laughing, I could tell Rita was serious. "She ain't eatin' my pussy for lunch! I'll tell you that much!"

By that time, we were all laughing at Rita. Then, I saw her look up at Lucy and smile. It had all been a show. It was all for the slut's benefit.

Lucy caught on quickly. "Slut, you got Rita mad, now. Don't fuck up any more or I won't be able to control her rage. She might take this remote from me and see how well you can dance. Something tells me you wouldn't like that."

James looked at me and we both smiled, simultaneously. Then, he laughed and slapped me on the shoulder. "The slut might not like it, but I think I'd like to see it."

After a good laugh, James and I settled down to watch Lucy continue her mental torment. "Slut, it looks like you're out numbered. If I were you, I'd do just as you're told. The image of a dancing slut is getting popular."

It was fun to watch the slut's body actions, and the reactive moans coming from Rita. The louder Rita's moans, the more the slut's body seemed to move. I couldn't tell if it was because of Rita's tight grip on her head, or because she was just gettin' into it. I guess it could have been a little of both, but it was more likely Rita's control. She liked her pussy licked, but she liked it licked her way, if you know what I mean.

And, Lucy knew this, too. Lucy had been in the slut's position before, licking Rita's pussy. I wouldn't be surprised if Lucy had also been bound, while licking Rita's pussy. She knew what Rita liked, first hand.

Lucy slapped the slut's ass a couple of times, just to get her attention. "Take the tip of your tongue and circle her clit with it. Then, shove your tongue deep into her pussy wiggle it back and forth like a snake. That will make her cum."

Rita was moaning louder, as Lucy instructed the slut. I guess the bitch was actually listening to Miss Lucy. Shit, just the way Lucy was talking was getting me hot. It had to be working on Rita, too.

Again, Lucy smacked the slut's ass. "Keep it up, bitch. She also likes it when you put your lips right on her clit and make a buzzing noise like a motor boat." Lucy leaned over to Rita. "You like that, don't you, sweetie?"

Rita just seemed to moan that much more. She didn't say much, but she wasn't speechless, either. Those moans were expressions of pleasure. The combination of Miss Lucy's control and the slut's slurping face was doing the trick.

Lucy could tell Rita was close to a climax. Taking more control, she got down on her knees behind the slut. She began spanking her ass, as she gave her commands. She held her bound wrists with one hand and emphasized her words with the palm of her other hand, over and over. "Suck hard, bitch. Suck on Rita's clit. Lap at her clit like you're a dog getting a drink. Slurp it all up. Take control of it. Make her want it. Bite her tender thighs beside her pussy. Use your teeth on her. She likes it rough. Give it to her rough. Bite her. Come on, bitch. No nibbling now. Bite her!"

Rita was shaking her head from side to side. She was moaning and gasping, as she kept a good hold on the slut's head. Her legs were still wrapped around her head, clamping together. I was wondering if the slut could even breathe but with Lucy and Rita controlling her every move, breathing was one of the last things on her mind.

Rita's head dropped back. She let out a very lust filled moan that told me the slut was doing her job well. Every time Rita exhaled, it was some form of a gasp or a moan. If I shut my eyes, it sounded like Lucy was spanking Rita.

Lucy continued to bark out her commands to the slut. She was in front of the slut, so all I could see was her hand moving back and forth, and the sound of it slapping on our toy's ass. Lucy...er...Miss Lucy was in complete control. "Keep at it, slut. She's gonna cum. She's gonna cum all over your face. Bite her thighs, bitch. Make her scream. Make it hurt. She likes that. Make it hurt."

God, it was getting good. Lucy knew what she was saying. She knew what Rita liked. And, it seemed that the slut was doing just what Lucy was telling her, because Rita's body was jerking and quivering. She was gasping for air. Then, all of a sudden, her head went back and she let out a loud, long scream.

Lucy got up and went over to Rita's head and started kissing her neck and playing with her tits. She leaned over and sucked on Rita's tits, and Rita sucked on hers. This all continued, as kind of a cool down from Rita's climax. Soon, Rita let go of her hold on the slut's head, letting her fall to the floor. Three women, each seemed satisfied with their position.

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

DVS
DVS
246 Followers