My New Boss Ch. 14

Story Info
Rita warms her up and James finishes her off.
4.4k words
4.62
36.6k
1
0

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
247 Followers

This chapter is part of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.

*

I just sat there smiling back at her. She still hadn't taken all of me without help. But, she was learning. Maybe it would take a little longer because she was so slender, but I knew she would learn to deep throat, without assistance.

James sprang up all excited that it was his turn. I guess he had all sorts of ideas and he was ready to put those ideas to good use. Being the good boss type, he quickly had Rita and Lucy working on his next idea.

"OK, we need some rope. Rita, those lengths on her ankles are just about the right length. Lucy, we need two more pieces close to the same length as the ones on her ankles. Those holding her legs open are longer, but they'll do. Let's get her up off that table. And, I also want that zapper out of her ass. I'll bet it's puckered nice and tight now from all of that button pushing."

The team went into action. Rita untied her ankles, and Lucy got her legs. James helped her sit up, so he could remove her cuffs. As soon as they were off, she started rubbing her wrists. They were red and marked from being captive, just like a sub's wrists should be.

James and I were on the same page with the water. "Lucy, get her a drink of water. She's been sweating a lot, and we need to keep her fluids up."

Lucy gave him her best pout. "Huh? Why me?"

"Because you have been doing so well with it, all evening. Why should we change something that's been going so well? Just make sure you don't try to drown her."

Lucy changed to brat mode, stomping her feet with each step towards the bathroom. "Maybe I should try, so I lose the job."

"Maybe you should stop that stomping...or else."

"Or else what?"

James just stood there and looked at Lucy. It seemed to be a look she understood very well. She knew what he meant. Talk about an attitude change. "OK, I'll get her some water."

James looked over at me and smiled. I was impressed. He could control those girls with out saying a word, and he knew it. Well, they obviously knew it, too. At least I knew Lucy did.

Rita gathered all of the lengths of rope, and gave them to James. The slut was sitting on the edge of the desk, still rubbing her wrists. She looked no worse for wear, and she'd had her share of wear.

Lucy returned with the water and gave it to the slut to drink. She could hold the glass herself, that time. Down it went, and she handed the glass back to Lucy. "More, please?"

Lucy glanced at James for just a second, then took the glass and walked back to the bathroom for more. James and Rita had moved one of the chairs to the middle of the room. He sorted out the rope, finding the lengths he needed.

Lucy came back with the second glass of water and the slut drank it down, too. Again, she handed Lucy the glass. "May I have one more, please?"

Lucy sighed and took the glass. I watched her ass, as she walked back to the bathroom. It was so pretty. It was perfect, actually.

I thought I would try and give her a bit of encouragement. "Sorry, Lucy. It must be all that salt in my cum."

She turned her head to look at me, as she continued walking. She smiled. "I'll bet you're right, Sir. That must be it." As she turned away, my eyes went back to her perfect little ass. Be still, my cock!

When she came back with the third glass of water, I wondered where all that water was going. Was the slut sweating it all out, or would she soon need a bathroom break? That would be the next question we would be asking her. Speaking for myself, I was not into golden showers.

The slut drank it down, and gave the glass back to Lucy. "Thank you."

Lucy took the empty glass and placed it on the corner of the desk. Then, I thought sure I heard her make some rude comment about a camel. Then, she and Rita helped the slut off the desk.

"Turn around, bitch" said Rita. "Bend over." The slut bent over the desk, and stayed there while Rita took the zapper off her. After loosening the straps, she pulled the plug from her ass. The slut groaned as it made its way from her tight ass. And, she let out a little yelp when it finally popped out.

James walked over to the slut and helped her back up. He walked her over to an ottoman he had sitting in the middle of the room. It was black overstuffed leather and it matched the chairs we'd been using all evening.

"Where'd you find that, James?" I had to know where he found the ottoman, because it was such a nice addition to the evening.

"It was over in the corner. It had some books on it. I thought it was a table, at first."

"Cool. I'm glad you noticed what it really was."

James returned to the slut. "Get on your knees and lay face down over the ottoman." She did as she was told. Her tits were smashed against the padded leather, and her head hung just over the edge. Boy, did I have ideas when I saw her body like that.

James motioned for Rita and Lucy to assist him in tying the slut's wrists to the ottoman's front legs. He spread her legs and tied each of her knees tightly to the ones in back. When they were finished, the slut was left there, slightly struggling. The sounds of the leather against her body were sexy. Her ass cheeks clenched as she struggled, making the scene even more interesting. She seemed to enjoy testing her bonds. I wished it was my turn to play, instead of James'.

Rita and Lucy were both smiling. They were also eager to play. The addition of the ottoman had everybody's lust in overtime. Leave it to James to find the best stuff. He was obviously proud of his find, too. His cock was waving in the breeze.

James pulled the other chair up beside me and sat in it. He held up the riding crop. "Here, Rita. She's yours for a few minutes. Don't wear her out, though. Just get her interest flowing." Then, he whispered something to her that made her smile.

"Oh, yeah. It's about time I get to have my fun," said Rita. The look on her face was kind of intimidating. It had Domme mode written all over it. I hoped James knew what he was doing. Starting Rita was easy. Getting her to stop would be a completely different thing.

"Are you sure you want to let her loose like that, James?"

"She's OK. I've given her specific instructions. I think she'll stick to the plan."

James seemed confident in Rita, so I was, too. James and Rita go way back. Lucy was the new addition that Rita introduced to James, and that was several years ago. I decided James' confidence in Rita was enough for me and settled back for a nice little show.

Rita walked over to the slut. The bound woman's body was something to lust for. I watched her lightly testing her bonds. Her ass clenched, as she struggled. And, she wasn't gagged, so I expected to hear communication with Rita. Well, actually, I expected to hear her answer Rita's questions.

Rita walked around the ottoman, swishing the crop in the air. "OK, bitch, I'm in charge, again, so let the dance begin."

Rita tapped the crop across the slut's back and down to her ass. Each tap was a bit harder than the one before, until the last couple on her ass were rather harsh. The slut's body jerked from those last two and she gasped when each landed.

Then, Rita snaked the tip of the crop between her open legs, rubbing it against her clit and pussy lips. Again, the slut reacted to the crop, her body wiggling from its touch. A slight whimper escaped her lips.

Rita reached down between the slut's legs and slapped her pussy with the palm of her hand. The slut didn't expect that. It startled her. "Oh!" She twisted her head around to see what was coming next.

"Turn your head around, bitch. I told you, I'm in charge. You don't need to know what's going on. If you need to know anything, I'll tell you."

The slut quickly turned to face the front. She knew better than to go against anything Rita said. She had experienced Rita's mean ways earlier in the evening. She saw no need to rush into another experience.

Rita started to mess with the slut's mind. I think that was James' instructions for her. "So slut, you like being tied down like this, huh?" You get into having someone else in control of your body? You like it when you have no control over what happens to you?"

There was a long pause, then the slut quietly answered, "yes."

"I didn't hear you, bitch. You'll have to do better than that. I want your answers to be heard by everyone in this room." She ended her words with a slap of the crop on the slut's ass.

"Ow! Yes, ma'am. I like it."

"What do you like? I want you to be specific."

The slut had trouble with the words. She seemed embarrassed. Rita thought she was taking too long to answer and gave her another swat with the crop on the ass.

"Ow! Yes, I like to be tied up."

"That's it? I need more than that. You've experienced quite a bit here, tonight. Have you enjoyed what you've experienced?"

"Oh, yes, very much. I like someone else being in control."

"You like someone else being in control, huh? Well, I guess you're gonna like me being in control then, huh?"

There was another hesitation from the slut, but Rita gave her another swat. "Yes, ma'am, I do."

"I didn't like that hesitation, bitch. What took you so long to answer that you liked me taking control of you?"

"Please don't take offence ma'am, but you're a woman. I prefer men, is all."

"Oh, so you don't like me, then? Is that what you're saying?"

I think the slut knew better than to agree with that statement. She quickly answered Rita with a very diplomatic answer. "Ma'am, I enjoy being tied and taken. I prefer men, but that doesn't mean I don't like you, too. You have a very lovely body. Both of you ladies have very lovely bodies."

"Nice save, slut," laughed James.

"Yes, it was. Very nice save," Rita added. But, she had another question that wouldn't be quite so easy to answer. "So, you say Lucy and I are both very beautiful. If you had a choice, which of us would you rather submit to?"

We were all listening to this question and answer session. We also knew where Rita was going with it. She wanted to use that crop and as the questions got more difficult to answer, the slut had to think out her answers. That gave time for Rita to prod her on with a few well-placed swats with the crop.

Rita waited for an answer from the slut, but she didn't wait long. She gave her another swat on the ass. "I'm waiting for your answer, bitch. Who would you rather submit to?"

"You, ma'am, I'd rather submit to you."

Rita looked over at Lucy and smiled. She knew the answer would probably be different if Lucy had been holding the crop. But, she liked hearing it, just the same. "But, if you had your choice, you'd rather submit to a man, right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Well, James is a man. And, after I've warmed you up, he's gonna come and take charge. And, he's gonna show you just how he takes charge. He's gonna take you hard. You like that, slut?"

"Oh yes, ma'am."

"Yes, he's gonna come over here and he's gonna take you hard. But, he's also gonna take you deep." Rita got down on her knees, so she was right at the slut's ear. "He's gonna take you, while you're all tied up. He's gonna fuck you hard and shove his cock deep into your ass. He's gonna make you scream. You like hearing that, slut?"

Swallowing before she answered, the slut could only say, "Oh yes, ma'am. I do like that."

"Well, it's a good thing, because that's exactly what you're gonna get. But, first, I get to have some fun."

Rita stood up and walked back to the slut's ass. "James said I could have some fun, but not to wear you out. If you think I'm wearing you out, you just let me know. OK?"

Rita didn't wait for an answer, but started swatting the slut's ass hard with the crop. All that could be heard were the nasty sounds of the crop hitting tender flesh and the resulting yelps from the slut. Over and over, Rita swung that crop. Each swat made the slut twitch and jerk.

She used it like a cane, and also found the slut's pussy, probing it softly, in-between the swats to her ass. The slut moaned her appreciation when the crop brushed softly against her clit. Her ass had contrasting red marks all over and Rita was still swinging strong.

Rita tormented her with words. "You love to have your ass fucked, don't you, slut. In fact, you can't get enough, can you?"

"Yes. I love it."

"You love getting stripped naked, tied with your ass in the air, and then getting that little brown hole of yours reamed good, with a big hard cock. Don't you?"

That made the slut wiggle her ass. "Yes, ma'am. I love it." We could see the slut was all horny for it. She wanted a hard cock in her ass. That was James' plan. He would then move in and take that wiggling little ass and make it his. I couldn't wait. It was intense.

James stood up and walked over to the bound woman. Rita saw him and told the slut it was going to happen very soon. It was only a matter of time before her tight little ass would be stretched to its limits. Then, James gave Rita a nod. She then bent over to the slut's ear to tell her one last thing. "It's time, slut. Your ass is gonna be buzzing tomorrow. You can trust me on that."

Rita came over and sat beside me. From seeing her fast breathing and sweating, it was obvious she was horny. Seeing her like that was even making me horny.

We looked up and James was leaning over the slut. He was pushing her back down with one hand, and lubing her ass with the other. The slut was twisting her head to see, but it was obvious to her and everybody else that her ass was gonna get fucked.

Walking around the bound woman, James continued the mental torment Rita had started. "So slut, I hope your ass is ready for me. I also hope all of those zapper shocks has toned it up, and you are nice and tight for me. There's nothing better than a naked woman, bound and defenseless, with her ass all lubed and ready for my taking."

He stopped by her head and knelt down beside her. "But, actually, you like this sort of thing, don't you."

The slut turned her head to his and she looked into his eyes. "Yes."

"You like the feeling of helplessness, the feeling of being taken by another with no way of stopping them, don't you?"

Her eyes were wide and bright, as she answered his questions. "Yes."

"You want it so much, it has become a need of yours to the point you have gone to the extreme to get it, haven't you?"

Her face flushed, she looked down at the floor. But she still answered his question. "Yes."

"Slut, you surely know you've come to the right place, if you like this. I for one, enjoy giving you what you want. I love seeing you in the position you are now. You are near sexual perfection, bound there, with your cute little wiggling ass presented for me.

The slut raised her head, and smiled at James. He seemed to stir desire in her. She wanted his cock inside her. She was ready. She wanted it. She wanted to be fucked.

James grabbed a handful of her hair and stared into her eyes. "But, I must tell you, I like it rough. And, once I take control, there's no turning back. See, being so close to perfection, you bring the animal out in me. I'm gonna enjoy fucking your ass so much, that I won't be concerned about anything else. I'm gonna ravage your ass and make you scream. And, if you're lucky, I'll even cum deep inside your quivering bowels."

The slut's eyes were an open book. He was telling her exactly what she wanted to hear. She wanted to be taken and taken hard. She wanted it to be rough. She loved being bound and helpless so she couldn't stop him. She licked her lips and then whispered, "Please."

"Please what, slut?"

"Please fuck me. Please fuck my ass."

James smiled and let go of her hair. Her head dropped down and her body began to squirm. Watching that, he knew she was tempting him. She was pleading with him, without saying a word. She clenched her ass cheeks, and lightly struggled with her bonds. I was speechless, so I can imagine how James must have felt. My cock was rock hard, so I know his was, too.

He dropped to his knees behind her, so he was between her bound legs. Tied wide open, he could see her pussy was wet. But, her lubed ass was his target and it was right in front of him. She turned her head to look back at him. She tensed her whole body and whimpered, as if she had second thoughts. But, James didn't have second thoughts. He was aiming the head of his cock for that little rose bud.

He grabbed her hips and held her there, as he poised his cock at her hole. She gasped at his touch, holding her breath in anticipation of his first thrust. He made her wait for it. He loved watching her lay there, wiggling in anticipation. She wanted it so badly, but he had all of the control.

She turned to look at him again. Such a needy look I had never seen. "Please? I want it."

"Suffer, slut. I'm in control. But, I do like seeing you beg. It makes my cock bigger and harder. You should see the head, now. It's gonna rip you open."

Her eyes got big and she gasped. She fought with her emotions. She wanted his cock. She started thrashing around, as much as her bonds would allow. James laughed. He really seemed to enjoy the show she was putting on for him. When she saw her little rant did nothing, she collapsed into a whimpering mass. I guess that's what James was waiting for.

He took her when she least expected it. He thrust deep into her, as she lay there. Unsuspecting, she tried to tense up when she felt his cock invade her, but he was already deep inside her before she could react. His body slapped against her ass cheeks and his full weight was on her. He rested his hands to the sides of her body, holding on to the leather of the ottoman.

Then he let all his weight rest on her, so he could whisper into her ear. "Now, slut, you know how big I am. If you make me happy, I'll get even bigger before I cum in your ass. Whimper and beg all you want. I love it. Cry or scream if you want me to be even rougher. Tense your body, and tighten your ass if you want to feel my full body weight behind my punishing cock. Nothing will please me more than to hear you plead for mercy."

The room was soon filled with the slut's panting voice. She was finally getting her ass fucked. She loved it. She was gasping and swallowing loudly, breathing heavily through her open mouth. Each thrust of James' cock was met by a backward push from her. She was meeting his thrusts with those of her own.

"God, woman, you want it hard, don't you?"

"Oh, yes! Please, fuck my ass, hard!"

"You came to the right guy, slut. Your ass is gonna get fucked hard."

The slut whimpered with each stroke. She was in heaven. Her arms were shaking as she fought against the ropes. She looked like she was testing their strength, making sure she was not getting free.

James was humping hard and fast. He didn't start off slow, at all. He had a bucking filly beneath him, and he was gonna tame her. That would take some relentless pushing, and punishing pelvic action to break her. But, he was up for the challenge.

He looked over to me, and the look on his face was not difficult to describe. Ecstasy, or very close to it. He was fucking that slut just like she had begged him to. She pleaded for him to take her ass, roughly. That's a special request, to some men. Special because it hits them in their very sexual soul.

That's how it hit James. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. He rammed even harder into her, like that.

When he grabbed her hair, the slut couldn't help herself. In-between heavy breaths, she pleaded for James to continue. "Oh, yeah. Please, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make my ass yours. I love it. I want it to hurt. Fuck me hard!"

DVS
DVS
247 Followers
12