My New Boss Ch. 15

Story Info
Rita and Lucy share a slut sandwich.
3.7k words
4.66
38k
1
0

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
247 Followers

This chapter is part of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.

*

Everybody was speechless, after seeing that. Even Lucy. I should say especially Lucy. She just sat there, with her mouth hanging open. A true submissive at heart, no doubt she was thinking of herself in the slut's place. I wondered if the ottoman could handle the abuse.

Rita was quick to stand up and say she wanted a turn at the slut. She said she had an idea that just couldn't be passed up. James was out of it, so she looked to me for my OK. I didn't see a problem with it. It really was her turn, after all. I also saw my slut's experiences as good training. With a nod I smiled and Rita went to work.

Rita walked over and found her strap-on. She began the necessary adjustments to make it fit her body. "Lucy, you are part of this. Get your strap-on. It's our turn."

Lucy jumped up with a loud squeal. "Rita, I hoped you wouldn't forget me."

"No, sweetie, I can't do this without you. I need a counter force and you are perfect."

The look on Lucy's face matched the one on mine. But, she asked the question before I did. "A counter force? What on earth have you got in mind?"

"If we get a rhythm, equal force in both directions will compound against her."

Lucy was still confused. "Huh? What are you talking about? Speak English."

"I am speaking English. Just shut up and get that thing on. Then, I'll explain."

Lucy got her strap-on all adjusted. The dong in front bounced enticingly. On her smaller body, it looked so much larger than Rita's did, even though they were the same size. Rita's didn't seem to bounce as much, for some reason. Maybe her straps were tighter. Or, maybe I was just watching Lucy, more closely.

Rita finished tightening her straps, grabbed some lube from her bag and walked over to the bound slut. She looked over the situation and smiled. "This is gonna work out just fine."

All adjusted and ready for fun, Lucy walked over by Rita. All Sergeant Lucy needed was the command, and she would carry it out. She was even stroking her dong, like it was a part of her. "Well, I'm ready. What's the plan?"

Rita smiled at the eager Lucy. "Ah, I think you're gonna love it. We take up positions at the front and back of the slut. You take her mouth, and I'll take her ass."

"Ah, how come you get her ass? I want a chance."

"If you'll just let me finish..."

"OK. But it better include me in some of the fun."

"Trust me, sweetie. I wouldn't forget you. Here's what we'll do."

Rita whispered the rest of the plan into Lucy's ear. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but Lucy liked it. I guess it must have included her. But, because they didn't tell me what was planned, I was going to have to watch and find out. I didn't mind that. Knowing what's going to happen can spoil the fun, sometimes. I'm sure that was why they didn't tell the slut what they had planned.

Rita got on her knees behind the slut. She squirted lube all up and down her strap-on dong, and between the slut's ass cheeks. She started at the top of her ass crack and watched it slowly make its way down to the business area. Part of the fun is in the ritual, isn't it? And, I'd guess there was sufficient lubrication from James, but you don't tell Rita something when she's on a roll.

Lucy got on her knees in front of the slut. She squared up with her head. That dong was bouncing in front the slut's mouth like a lightening rod that had found water. I had an idea of what was going to happen. Actually, it was rather obvious. Two Dommes, two strap-ons and two holes. Nothing new, but still fun to watch.

Rita started rubbing her dong up and down the slut's ass crack. Lucy was holding hers, just like a man. The smile on her face looked like she was the cat and the slut was the canary.

By then, the slut had it all figured out. She was going to be sandwiched by the girls. And, if you didn't know, women can be rather evil to each other. She looked uncomfortable, like she saw something evil in Lucy's eyes. She kept looking back and forth, from Lucy to Rita and back again, as if waiting for that evil to start.

Rita broke the silence. "OK, bitch, it's our turn, again. I had your ass earlier, but I was otherwise occupied by James, then. This time, that isn't gonna happen. This time, it's just me and your ass. And, let's not forget the lovely Lucy, in front of you."

"I don't think she's gonna forget me," added Lucy. "I was also preoccupied the last time I fucked her mouth, but not now."

"OK, then. Get ready, slut." Rita positioned her hard rubber cock at the slut's little brown entrance. She laughed when she saw it was already twitching, in anticipation. "I think the slut is ready, on this end."

Lucy grabbed a handful of hair on top of the slut's head. "I don't care if this end is ready or not. I'm ready, and that is all that matters. Open wide, bitch, or I'll hold your nose, until you have to take a breath."

The slut looked into Lucy's eyes. I guess she saw her determined look, because she opened her mouth.

"Wider, bitch! I want to see your tonsils! And no teeth!"

The slut did her best to open her mouth wider. Just then, Rita shoved her cock into the slut's ass. The shock caused the slut to gasp, and her mouth was wide open. Lucy took advantage of that gasp and shoved her cock deep into her mouth. The leather from Lucy's harness smashed up against the slut's nose, it went in so far. Muffled gagging sounds were all we could hear. That, and the giggles of Lucy and Rita.

Rita looked at Lucy. "Mmmm, I so love teamwork, don't you, sweetie?"

"Yeah, me too. We make such a good team."

That was true. They had known each other for so long, one could almost know what the other was thinking. Just like then, Rita seemed to know just when to shove, and Lucy took advantage of it. The slut was in for it.

Rita started thrusting into the slut's ass. They were hard and deep. Rita doesn't take long to get down to business. She had her hands on the slut's waist, pulling her back to her. Lucy had both hands full of hair and ears. She was guiding the slut's head as she shoved her black cock down into her throat.

Rita looked at Lucy. "OK, let's start." Lucy smiled. At first, I didn't know what they had planned, but they soon started thrusting at the same time, keeping a rhythm. Each time Rita shoved, so did Lucy. So, in effect, when Lucy shoved her cock into the slut's face, that forced the slut's body back against Rita's cock. And, the same thing was happening from Rita's direction, too.

It was an interesting thing to see. The slut's body was getting it harder, because of the double thrusting action. And, I could see what it was doing to the slut. Instead of swaying back and forth, her body mostly stayed still and just jerked when the two cocks rammed home.

It was when one got slightly ahead of the other that it got even more interesting. The slut's body would quickly move in one direction, then be forced to reverse directions. When forced one way first, the second cock would ram deeper, and harder. It was really noticeable with Lucy's cock going down the slut's throat. That second thrust would really push her head back. And, because her wrists were bound, her head could only go so far, before her throat would take the brunt of the punishment.

The show continued for a while. They had it all figured out. Sometimes, both would push at the same time, and sometimes one would thrust sooner, causing the other to get that special added power thrust. I could see the slut's body tense as she wiggled around on that ottoman. It was all part of the show.

Then, all of the sudden, Rita yelled. "Switch!"

I watched as both girls pulled out and switched positions. Rita moved to the slut's face and Lucy got down between those quivering ass cheeks. The slut was as confused as I was. She was breathing heavily through her mouth, trying to catch her breath. She saw Rita's cock in front of her and tried to turn her head away. Rita grabbed her head, held it still and shoved her cock right down her throat. The slut groaned, but had no choice but to comply.

Lucy teasingly rubbed her cock up and down the slut's crack to get a little lubrication on it. Then, she gave a hard push and quickly hit home against the slut's ass cheeks. With this, my show resumed. The same subject and actors, just different parts. Lucy rammed into the slut's ass, as Rita had fists full of slut hair. The slut continued in her original role.

Intrigued, I watched the slut's face, closely. She seemed to gulp at Rita's cock. I didn't notice that when Lucy was doing her mouth. Was she being more subservient to Rita, or was she simply enjoying her position? I do know that Rita was a more "hands on" mistress than Lucy. She was watching her cock slide past those whimpering lips and doing her best to force her to take every bit of it down her throat.

After watching for a while, Rita started voicing her commands. "Suck it, Slut! Swallow it! Taste your ass. Clean my cock with your mouth. That's all you're good for. You're just a fuck hole. A nasty little fuck hole."

Listening to Rita, Lucy wouldn't be out done. She had to join in with her own verbal harassment. "Just think, bitch. The cock that's deep in your ass right now will soon be deep in your throat. You feel it deep inside you? I enjoy watching it stretch your little pucker hole."

Rita laughed when she heard Lucy say 'pucker hole'. "I wonder how much of a pucker hole it is, after tonight. Isn't that right, slut? Your little pucker hole is a little larger after tonight, isn't it?"

Rita waited, but the slut couldn't answer, with a rubber cock deep in her throat. "Ah, cock got your tongue, slut? Don't worry yourself. I know the answer."

I watched as again they started the same rhythm they had before. The slut's back was arched. Because Rita was taller than Lucy, the slut's head was forced up, so her tits were jiggling freely. Slight whimpers were all that could be heard. Her tits jiggled and her ass cheeks clenched. It all was making me hot.

Lucy leaned forward and grabbed those tits. She pulled back on them, as she pushed hard into that ass with her hips. She groaned with each thrust, obviously enjoying her power and control. Her back arched and her own ass cheeks clenched with each hard ram into the slut's asshole.

Lucy let go of her tits and leaned back. She reached down and fingered the slut's clit. She wanted to excite her just enough. "I bet you want a hard cock in your pussy, don't you, slut. I bet you could go for a good hard fucking, right now."

"Shit, she'd go for any kind of attention there, I'll bet," said Rita. "We should think about giving her pussy a little bit of the subbie zapper. I'll bet even that would make this bitch happy."

Lucy couldn't help but giggle. "You like that idea, slut? Huh?"

"Sorry, sweetie. She can't answer you," laughed Rita. "She's all choked up."

Lucy giggled at Rita. Then, she slapped the slut's ass. "You all choked up, bitch?"

They both burst out laughing. It was quite a little party. But, they didn't seem to lose their rhythm. They kept shoving into the slut's body, over and over.

"Switch," yelled Rita.

Again, both girls changed positions. I think I heard the slut complain but she didn't have time to say much before Lucy grabbed her hair and shoved her cock shoved down her throat. The slut moaned again, as she was forced to swallow a cock that had just been reaming her ass.

"You taste that, don't you, bitch?" said Lucy. That's your ass. That's your ass, with a little lube mixed in for fun."

Again, they both burst out laughing. Because they were laughing so much, I got an idea. I knew they loved to laugh, when they got together. So, to have some fun, I walked over and picked up the crop. I walked over and stood at the center of the ottoman. I told them, there was too much laughing going on. "The next time I hear someone laugh, I'll swat them with this crop, just like this." And, with that, I gave the slut a hard swat right on her ass.

Lucy couldn't help herself. She laughed out loud when she saw me swat the slut's ass.

I pointed the crop at Lucy. "Lucy, are you laughing?"

She tried her best, but she couldn't suppress it. But through her giggles, she did her best to lie out of it. "No, Sir, I'm not laughing."

I quickly reached around and gave her a swat on her ass. "You can't lie, Lucy. You'll get it worse."

Still giggling, Lucy reached around and rubbed her ass. "Ouch. Shit, that wasn't even light."

I swatted the slut's ass, again. Both girls giggled again.

"Why did you swat her, again?" asked Rita.

"I thought sure I heard her laugh."

Both girls burst out laughing, again. I swatted Rita's ass, and then I changed hands and swatted Lucy's ass again. I noticed a red line on her ass, where the last swat had landed. Both girls yelped when I cropped them.

Rita reached around and grabbed her sore ass. "Damn. You're right, Lucy. That wasn't light, at all."

Lucy was rubbing her ass, too. I had placed her second swat lower, but on the same cheek. "You're not telling me anything. I've got two."

I leaned down, as if I was listening to the slut. Then, I raised up and gave her another swat that covered both cheeks. She screamed, but it was muffled.

Neither Rita nor Lucy could control their laughter. They looked at me and started to giggle. When I told them I thought sure the slut had laughed again, they bust out in uncontrollable laughter. I gave them both hard swats with the crop, but they just couldn't stop laughing. Rita would try, but Lucy would laugh and that would cause her to start again. Then, when Lucy tried to stop, Rita would cause her to start again, with her laughing.

I was swatting both of their asses, over and over, but it didn't seem to phase them. Oh, they complained, but the laughter was a more powerful influence. That's just what I had hoped for.

I continued to swat their asses, while giving them commands. "Stop your laughing. Stop your laughing."

Of course, laughter is contagious and very difficult to stop once it's gotten out of control. That was perfect for me. I got to watch the girls force their strap-ons into the slut, while trying to avoid the crop. That wasn't easy. They were essentially connected to her with those strap-ons. A certain angle of thrust had to be kept, and that was to my advantage. They couldn't wiggle out of the way.

And, they weren't light swats. Every ass had red lines, where the crop landed. They were more like cane marks than crop marks. The girls were pleading for me to stop, in-between their laughter. It was priceless. They had tears running down their cheeks, they were laughing so hard. Finally, I decided to sit back and leave them alone. I wanted to watch the contrasting red lines on their pretty white asses, as they humped the slut's ass and mouth.

Finally composed, Rita and Lucy became ruthless. They were again in charge of the scene. Rita had another tight grip on the slut's head, as she rammed down her throat. Lucy was matching Rita's rhythm, stroke for stroke.

"Switch," commanded Rita.

Both girls moved very quickly. It was beginning to resemble a Chinese fire drill. Lucy moved up to the slut's head and got on her knees. She grabbed fists of hair with near precision. Trying to catch her breath, the slut was breathing through her mouth. Lucy saw that and took advantage. Rita was right with her, in stride. Before the slut could react, she was impaled both front and back.

Lucy was humping fast. Her ass tensed with each punishing thrust. "Take it all, bitch. I want it all to go down your throat."

The slut could only whimper and gag, as Lucy stepped up the pace.

"All the way down your throat, bitch. Let me see you do it. There's enough lube and ass juices on this cock to help you. Taste good, bitch?"

"No teeth, bitch. I don't want any marks on my cock."

I could hear mostly sucking and gagging sounds, as Lucy got more and more of her cock down the slut's throat. Rita looked envious. So envious, I was waiting for her to yell "switch", very soon.

Lucy's thrusts were so forceful, I was concerned about the slut's teeth and lips. Lucy was very close to getting all of that black cock down her captive's throat. She moved her hands to the back of the slut's head and grabbed a good hold.

"Swallow it, bitch! Every bit of it! Open wide, or I'll just force it down your throat!"

Rita was watching all of this and I saw her move her hand down behind her strap-on. She was getting herself off. Her body was shaking, and she was starting to moan, while Lucy was still dishing out commands. She seemed determined to totally control the slut's mouth.

The slut seemed to be complying with Lucy's demands. "That's it. Yeah. All the way down your throat. Swallow it all. Oh, yeah."

With the added lubrication and the commanding attitude, Lucy was succeeding in getting that whole strap-on down the slut's throat. But, it wasn't easy for the slut. She was sucking and swallowing, but also gagging and choking. Lucy forced her to swallow or else. Yes, little Lucy did have a mean streak in her.

Lucy's fucking was slowing down, but the force wasn't letting up. She was pulling most of her cock out, and then shoving it all back in with one mean thrust. And, once down the slut's throat, she held it there, as if she was grinding a new path. "That's a good bitch. Take it all down. Oh, yeah. Yeah."

Rita wasn't fucking as hard as she had. Her mind was on her own satisfaction. She was still fucking the slut's ass, but she had just one hand on the small of her back, holding her in position. Her other hand was feeding her own hungry clit.

Lucy saw what condition Rita was in and decided it was a good idea. She moved her left hand to the back of the slut's head, and grabbed a good grip. Her right hand went down to her own crotch. I don't think she knew how turned on she was. She nearly exploded when she first touched her clit.

Both girls were involved in their own satisfaction. The slut was just an object, but still experiencing punishing thrusts. Lucy's ass was turning me on, as it clenched each time she shoved hard into the slut's mouth. I couldn't see the red lines from the crop, because they were on her other cheek. But, I still enjoyed the visual I did see.

It was the same with Rita. Her red marks were on the other cheek, too. I secretly wished they would switch positions for the big finish, but it didn't look like they had their minds on anything but their own climaxes.

And, just as I thought, Rita leaned over the slut's body, and convulsed into an orgasm. She moaned and gasped, as her hand moved vigorously on her clit. "God, yes! Oh, Gwaaad. Fuck! I'm...I'm cumming. Lucy, I'm cumming!"

Rita was not alone. When Lucy heard Rita, she was quick to join her. Because her right hand was on her clit, I could see a great show. She rubbed her clit hard, and pushed her hips up against the slut's face. "Ummmm, yeah. Yeah! Me, too. Gwaaa...oh God, that's good! Shit, yeah!"

It was music to my eyes and ears, two sweeties, cumming at the same time. Gasping and moaning, their hips were still pushing those strap-ons. But they were mostly convulsive and incoherent thrusts, as they tried to keep the pace.

Very soon, both girls had collapsed. Lucy fell back to the floor and her cock popped from the slut's mouth. Her body still jerking in climax as her fingers finished herself off. Rita was lying on the slut's back. Her cock was still buried deep in her ass. I could only see one of her hands. The other had to be smashed between her body and the slut's ass, forced against her still throbbing clit. Rita's ass cheeks clenched as she pumped a few last times. Finally, all that could be heard was a lot of heavy breathing. The slut was the most audible of all. She could finally catch her breath.

DVS
DVS
247 Followers
12