My New Boss Ch. 19

Story Info
Adding the purple passion was a new gauntlet twist
3.7k words
4.47
22.3k
1
0

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
247 Followers

This chapter is part of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.

(c)DVS 2006

Rita had let go of the slut. I couldn't explain that. Because, the grip she had on her before, I thought we would be forced to get a crowbar to separate them. She must have cum. That's the only explanation for it. Whimpering softly to herself, she did look kind of relaxed. It was unusual when Rita lost control before the game was over.

The slut was just standing there, face deep in Rita's crotch. She seemed lost, waiting to be told what to do. Then, Rita pushed her away with her feet. She turned around and I was standing right in front of her. Looking up at me with her big eyes, my toy was a little confused, I guess. The slut looked so helpless, standing there, naked and tied like that. Her nose was mashed back from the leather of the gag and that purple dildo, covered with Rita's creamy sex, was sticking out from her face.

I pointed in Lucy's direction and off she went, but not before I gave her a quick swat with the paddle. James gave her a swat, too. I think his landed better than mine did because the slut jumped and whimpered after his.

"I got the crack of her ass with that one," James laughed. "And, I think she felt it."

I looked over at him. "You should save those for when the dildo is buried inside Lucy."

"After she cut in line, she's last on my list," grumbled James.

When the slut got close enough, Lucy grabbed her with her legs. It was just like Rita. Her legs went around, and she aimed her pelvis to meet that dildo. She grabbed the slut's head and pushed it down to her crotch. The tip of the dildo was very close to Lucy's pussy lips, but not quite there. Lucy was looking down, like she was admiring the size of the purple thing, when I poked my finger into the slut's asshole. That caused the slut to lunge forward and the dildo rammed hard into Lucy's waiting pussy. Lucy tensed up and twitched around, but regained her composure quickly enough to grab a good hold on the slut.

"Oh, God, yeah. Smack her ass for me. Hit that slut's ass." She was impatient, worse than Rita was. She was nearly screaming, insisting. Lucy was pointing at the slut's ass hoping somebody would hit help her. "Come on. Hit her and hit her hard."

It was surely a reflex action, but when Lucy was screaming, I gave the slut a nice hard swat with the paddle. It caused her to lurch forward, shoving the dildo into Lucy. She held on tight. It was her turn to ride the bucking bronco. Being so small, I thought she would be scooped up and impaled on the dildo. But, that couldn't happen. Because of her bondage, the slut couldn't raise up. Tied in position, she could bend down, but not rise up.

Lucy was getting emphatic about spanking the slut's ass. Of course, she had a reason to be that way, with that dildo wiggling inside her. She pointed to the whip. "Grab that and whip her ass with it."

It was a good idea, so why not do as she asked? I stood behind her and let it fly. I swung that mean little whip back and forth, making contact with the slut's ass every time. She was wiggling her ass around, trying to get away from it, but when she moved, I moved. Then, I started whipping her thighs. That's when she really started to dance. She was wiggling and jumping around and Lucy loved it. The way the slut's head looked, I'm sure that dildo was moving the same way. Lucy couldn't get enough. She had a death grip on the slut's head and her legs were wrapped tightly around her upper body.

I gave Lucy the whip and picked up the crop. In the position she was in, Lucy couldn't use the crop. But, the whip was light and springy. And, it was just long enough that she could make it bounce off the slut's ass. I had a better position for the crop. Between the two of us, that slut couldn't stand still.

James just stood there watching. I'm sure it was an interesting sight to see. Rita got up and was standing beside him. Her hand was down between her legs, rubbing her clit. They started laughing about something, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Then I saw James walk over to his bag and Rita was walking around the room like she was looking for something.

James came over to me and held up a pretty good size butt plug. "Do you think this will go in that slut's ass?"

I had to laugh when I saw what he had. "Damn, James. That's pretty big. Do you mean will it fit?"

See, we both knew that plug would go in the slut's ass. There was no doubt we could get it in. But, would it rip her open? That was what I meant when I asked if it would fit.

Smiling, James added, "OK, that's what I mean. Will it fit?"

"You'll need an industrial amount of lube."

"Rita's looking for lube, now."

"You know though, because of that tapered end, if you do get it in, you might never get it out again."

James looked at me for a few seconds, until I cracked a grin. For a minute, I guess he thought I was serious. "Yeah, and what a shame that would be...not able to fuck that cute little ass again. But, we still have her mouth." Then we both laughed.

That's when Rita came over with the lube. James took it and squeezed a liberal amount on the tip of the plug. He motioned to the slut. She was still bent over with Lucy taking charge. She had a good grip on her with her legs. Lucy was whipping that slut's ass, forcing that dildo to go deep inside her.

"Hold off with that whip a second, little Lucy, said James. He motioned to Rita and me. "Hold her still."

Rita and I each took a side and held on to the ends of the spreader bar. James walked up and squeezed some lube at the top of the slut's ass crack. We watched, as it slowly made it's way down her ass crack. The slut moaned, when she felt the cold lube. She knew something was about to happen.

James put his arm around the slut's waist and held her there, while he inched the butt plug into the slut's ass. That ass had been used a lot, but it was still going to be difficult to get that thing in.

The further it went, the more the slut tried to wiggle out away. But, we held her still, and James continued pushing the plug on in. Then, just as it was about to pop in, the slut screamed. That scream climaxed with the largest part of the plug passing her little hole. Then the plug popped in. It was a snug fit. James twisted the plug and the slut whimpered and wiggled her ass. It was in there, and it was tight.

"Now, Lucy, " James said, "you can continue with the whip." He looked at me. "Make sure you hit that plug with the paddle."

I smiled back at him. "Oh, yeah, you can count on it."

James and I stood back to take aim. Lucy gave the whip to Rita and got a good hold on the slut. I guess she didn't think she could use the whip and keep a good hold on the slut, with James and I both working on her ass at once. With the addition of Rita, and the butt plug, she was probably right.

I stood back and looked at Lucy. She was still holding on, whimpering lightly, as the slut struggled with the butt plug. To be sure, it was a basic plug, but when you're the one it's plugging, there's nothing basic about it. And, it was a snug fit, so even the slightest touch would send interesting sensations through her ass.

I held up the paddle and took aim. My first swat was going to be memorable. Lucy tensed up, in anticipation. I'm sure the slut was feeling anxious, and the new addition to her behind wasn't helping any. But, I couldn't resist and gave her ass a swat that covered both cheeks. It was perfect and loud, and the butt plug was right in the middle.

The end of the plug stuck out, and it obviously was stretching her asshole. The slut squealed and her knees kind of gave out, when she felt the swat. She didn't expect that additional sensation. It kind of feels like you're getting spanked and butt fucked at the same time. One sensation is pain, and the other is a little difficult to describe. I would imagine the slut enjoyed it when the paddle hit the butt plug. The part she didn't like was when it hit her vulnerable ass.

James took a turn with the strap. It didn't have the same impact as the paddle, but it got the slut's attention, just the same. And, it got Lucy's attention, too. He gave the slut several good smacks. One landed right on the end of the plug.

The slut was moving her head a lot. So that moved the dildo. Once that big thing was inside Lucy, any little movement meant some kind of thrill. And, because it was attached to the slut's face, it was even more special. The idea of holding the slut's head between her legs had to be exciting. Her nose was very close to Lucy's clit and there's just something about having someone's face in your crotch, no matter what your gender.

Lucy was making the most of it. But, Rita wanted her turn. She had that whip and wanted to use it. James and I backed away, so she could cut loose with it. And that was just what she did. She put her hand on the spreader bar, to hold the slut still. Then, she started whipping her ass, over and over. And she was aiming at the slut's tender thighs.

Lucy was really loving it. Even though Rita was trying to hold the slut still, she was getting a good fuck from the dildo. That thing spread her pussy wide and she couldn't stop whimpering. Rita's whip action was doing the trick.

Then, Rita got adventurous. She reached for the butt plug sticking out of the slut's ass. She grabbed hold of the end and was twisting it around in circles while still using the whip on her ass. The slut responded to that, all right. Her knees buckled, but Lucy didn't let her go. And, Rita was using that whip with the skill of a horse jockey. The thing was whistling in the air in-between the snapping sounds it made on the slut's ass.

The slut was wiggling her ass in response to the whipping, but Rita was also guiding her with the butt plug. That thing was in tighter than we thought, I guess, because Rita was actually driving the slut into Lucy with it.

Each time Rita shoved the butt plug, the slut let out a loud cry. The slut jerked her ass away, each time the whip found it's mark. All of this movement was too much for Lucy. She got the ride she wanted. Another person controlled the thrusts from the dildo, so she was truly getting fucked. It was much better than when she was riding the slut's face, before.

Lucy started moaning, and then she started screaming. She gasped for air, as the dildo went deep into her. "Oh, God! Fuck me. Whip her ass, Rita. Whip her. Whip he...Oh, shit, yeah! Do her, baby."

Rita snaked the whip between the slut's legs. She had a hard time getting it between them, but once she did, the slut's knees completely gave out. James and I went over and quickly grabbed the spreader bar to hold her up. Her legs were shaking, and she couldn't even stand. Her whole body was heaving, and we could see cum running down her legs.

Rita was pissed. "Look. The damn bitch is cumming without permission! That's not allowed." She pulled the whip back further and was about to give her some punishing blows, until I stopped her.

"Wait a minute, Rita. It was never decided that she couldn't cum. Besides, how could she ask for permission? Her mouth is gagged and the dildo attached to her face is deep in Lucy's pussy."

"Well, it's just not permitted, that's all. She's not allowed."

"You did it to her. You were giving her sensations that she couldn't resist."

"Yeah, it's your fault, Rita," added James. He smiled at her. "So, maybe we should punish you for it."

While Rita glared at James, Lucy was regaining her senses. She wanted to cum, too. "Hey, you guys. What about me? I was close to cumming and you stopped."

We got Rita to calm down, but she still wanted to give the slut a good hard whipping. "Hold the slut steady, guys, Lucy needs to cum."

I looked at James and he nodded his head. We held the spreader bar steady and Rita started in on her. She was going back and forth, front and back strokes, punishing the slut for cumming. "You came without permission, bitch! Now, you must pay for it. Your ass is gonna sting tomorrow."

The slut was whimpering, her body twitching. Her ass was marked with mean red lines where the whip had landed on her tender flesh. She cried after each stroke of the whip, though muffled by Lucy's legs. James and I were still holding her up. Her legs were still too shaky to stand on her own.

Lucy started moaning again. I'm sure the show was helping with that. It wasn't long before she was crying for Rita to "Punish the slut harder. Whip her ass, Rita. Make sure she's sorry...sorry for keeping me from cumming."

Rita was into it. "I'm doing it, Lucy girl. Cum, baby. Cum hard."

"Oh, yeah. Make her fuck me hard. Whip her hard, so the purple dildo fuck.....Oh, shit, yeah. That's it, Rita. Make her pay. Make her pay."

Rita grabbed the butt plug again and started pushing the slut forward. That was all Lucy needed. She let out a scream and her body started shaking. She groaned from deep within her throat. Rita saw Lucy was cumming and started slowing down. She finally stopped the whipping and dropped the whip on the floor.

She went back to her chair and sat down. She leaned back in the chair and seemed to be patiently waiting. She called to Lucy. "Let the slut go. Send her over to me, so I can use her. It's my turn, Lucy. Lucy pushed the slut away.

The slut had finally recovered enough to stand on her own legs, again. That was good, but it could also be bad. Rita was waiting for her.

Of course, before she would meet up with Rita, the slut had another little meeting with James and me. James went first, swinging that strap across her ass. I could see her cheeks tighten up, but there was no way to lessen the feeling. She was the perfect target. Her ass was all marked up with marks from the whip, and each one was tender to the touch, I'm sure.

James gave her another good smack, causing her to jump a little. The gag behind that dildo was keeping her quieter than she would have been, I'm sure. What whimpers we could hear told me she was feeling it all.

When James was swatting the slut, she was doing her little pain dance. She didn't like the feel of the strap, but he had no problem with it. And, neither did I. In fact, when she tried to get away from my paddle, it made it all the more fun. I also made sure it was a harder hit.

When I gave her another swat, it landed over the butt plug, too. Again she squealed as it popped against those upturned cheeks, leaving a wide red mark to form on top of those red whip lines. The slut winced a little, then wiggled on. I grabbed hold of the butt plug, and pulled on it. It was in so tight, I slowed her down. I twisted it around, and listened to her whimper. I pushed it into her, and then pulled on it. I never actually pulled it out. All of my pulling and pushing were forcing a strain on her asshole.

I smacked her with the paddle again, and it landed almost exactly where the last one had left its mark. The gag in her mouth was efficiently muffling her protests. And the plug in her ass was making her twitch and wiggle. We all enjoyed watching that.

The slut made her way to Rita. She was waiting. She had her legs open and was more than ready for that dildo to be inside her. As the slut got close enough, Rita grabbed her hair and pushed her down. She raised her ass, so the dildo would go right into her pussy. And, as it slowly slid in, Rita groaned her approval.

She clamped her legs around the slut's upper body. Her hands kept pushing the slut's head down to her crotch and kept pushing the dildo into her wet pussy. The slut was again struggling with her position. Being bound, she was controlled by whomever wanted her. Rita wanted her face to be deep into her crotch, and James and I wanted her ass.

I liked the vision I kept seeing of the slut's ass up in the air. Her ass cheeks were getting red only in the area that the paddle would hit. The crack of her ass was still mostly white, as were the sides and the extreme edges of her ass. Although the red whip lines were visible in this area and on her upper thighs where Rita had left her mark. There were also a few red welts from the crop.

Rita was still very much into the control of it all. She had that dildo inside her, and to get more of it, she had to push the slut's head down into her crotch. That pushed her ass up in the air, and made a great target for spanking. Rita had her hands full of the slut's hair, pushing and pulling on it. She was using the slut's head to fuck herself with that dildo. She had her legs wrapped around the slut's body, and I think she could have used spurs, if she had any. That's the kind of person Rita was. Whatever it takes to give Rita pleasure.

I watched as James took aim at that ass. He stood right behind her and started strapping her ass, over and over. He wasn't so much hitting the middle of her ass, but more on the sides. On the forearm stroke, he got the right side of her ass, and on the backstroke he got the left side. Those were mostly white areas that only had the whip marks. Those lines were getting harder to find. He continued for what seemed like about thirty seconds.

The slut was wiggling her ass, and bouncing on her tiptoes, as James continued to strap her ass. Rita was just humming away, enjoying the ride. The slut's head was moving around, and so was the connected dildo. All Rita had to do was hold on.

As James continued, we could hear the slut's cries getting louder and louder. Finally, he stopped. The slut's knees were shaking, and her ass was redder. Rita was breathing heavier, and was anxious to get going, again.

I decided to help her out with that. I saw how James had used the strap, but I couldn't do that with the paddle. So, I sat it down and picked up the crop. I liked that thing, because it was flexible, and I could use it as a cane. I stood where James had and gave the slut stroke after stroke on the tender parts of her ass.

The slut was quickly becoming vocal, although it was difficult to hear over Rita's moans. The cane like strokes caused the slut to move forward. Rita liked that. And, she was watching, too. "Give it to the bitch. She came without asking. I want her to know that's not allowed. Make sure she knows."

"Oh, I think you made sure she knows that, Rita. You should see the whip marks on her ass. I think you taught her a lesson she won't soon forget."

Giving Rita confirmation of her power and control was just about enough to make her cum. She held on to the slut's hair with her fists, pushing her head down to get that dildo deeper inside her. With each stoke of that crop, she pushed the slut's head down, and before long Rita was gasping for her breath, close to an explosive orgasm.

I took hold of the butt plug and wiggled it around. The slut responded with cries from the sensations. Rita saw me doing that, and that was all it took. She exploded in an orgasm that took her by surprise. She gripped the slut's head and held her still, while she came hard on the purple dildo. She gripped the slut's body with her legs so both of them shook with her orgasm. Rita screamed and groaned as that dildo punished her throbbing pussy. Just what the Rita wanted.

I let go of the butt plug, and I could see the slut's asshole still twitching around it. It sure was a snug fit.

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

DVS
DVS
247 Followers