My New Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I will Mrs Vickery. I'll use every trick I know to turn him on with them. I just hope I'm as dirty and filthy as Harry wants me to be," I said, "I'm worried about not meeting the expectations of fucking such a hot stud."

"Oh you will be fine Jade. Just let your cunt do your thinking for you. You'll want to be the filthiest, sluttiest whore imaginable. Let yourself lose control. Remember how many times Harry has wanked himself off fantasising over you. You'll find you are a natural fuckslut, especially as you'll be getting seen to by such a hunk," said Mrs Vickery calming me down.

"Oh thank you so much Mrs Vickery, for everything. For the outfit and for the advice. I am so grateful," I said as I put my jumper and jeans back on.

"Oh it's a pleasure Jade. I just want to see my Step-Son happy and that means getting his dirtiest wank fantasies to come true with the hottest girl in his school and the one he has lusted after since he first met," Mrs Vickery said.

"Oh I just want to make him so happy Mrs Vickery. I want to be the dirty, slutty big titted whore out of his fantasies," I boasted.

"Oh you will be Jade. Just make sure you tell me all about it in the morning. I want to hear about it all," asked Mrs Vickery.

"Oh I will Mrs Vickery," as I suddenly realised I would not be going home for the night, "Errrr, what about my Mum. Won't she be expecting me home?" I asked.

"Oh don't worry about your Mum Jade. I'll tell her you will be staying. She won't mind I promise," assured Mrs Vickery.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"Positive Jade, I promise. I spoke to her when we arranged it and I think she expected it. Just concentrate on seducing Harry," Mrs Vickery reaffirmed.

I nodded and headed upstairs. My heart was beating faster than ever and my cunt was tingling in anticipation.

"Enjoy Jade," said Mrs Vickery as I disappeared upstairs.

I stood outside Harry's bedroom, feeling completely different to just a few hours ago. I took a deep breathe and knocked on the door.

"Come in," shouted Harry and I went into Harry's bedroom, shutting the door behind me.

"Hi Jade," said Harry turning to look at me. His eyes roamed my body as he completely checked me out. I knew he was imagining what underwear I was wearing beneath my jumper and jeans. It turned me on so much that I almost knew for certain he was picturing me in my red pvc top and panties with my red stockings and suspenders.

"Hi Harry," I replied, "Ummm...how did you get on with the questions I set you?" I asked as I walked up and sat next to him.

"I've just finished them Jade. I think they went well," Harry replied as he carried on checking me out blatantly.

"Are you sure Harry? Only I'm going to mark them now and if you get ten out of ten I am going to give you a prize," I teased.

"Well I can't wait to find out what prize it is because I think I have got them all right," boasted Harry. I loved his confidence.

"No chance," I said as I started to pretend I was marking his work. I wasn't looking at the answers. I knew Harry was going to get ten out of ten!

I got half way through, "Wow, you are doing really well Harry. They're all correct so far. But I bet you get still don't get ten out of ten," I teased.

"We'll see Jade," said Harry smiling talking directly to my tits.

I was so horny by now. I could not wait to show off my sexy outfit for Harry. I carried on marking the answers, "Six, seven, eight, nine, fuck Harry you got ten out of ten. I can't believe it," I said.

"I told you so Jade," said Harry almost as if he expected it, "So what is my prize Jade?"

I looked back at Harry and smiled. I stood up. "The prize Harry is I am going to strip for you. Would you like that?" I said.

Harry sat back in his chair, leering at me, "Ohhhh really Jade, yes, that would be so hot."

I got hold of my jumper and lifted it off.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck," was all Harry could say as I quickly removed my jeans and stood in front of him in my hot red pvc outfit. This was the moment Harry had dreamed off.

"Like what you see Harry," I said sexily. I could see a massive bulge in his trousers. Harry's eyes moved over all of my body, up my long legs, to my panties, and then up to my tits.

"Ohhhhhh Jade, you are so fucking hot. That body is incredible and in that outfit, fuck you look like my sex fantasy come true. Those tits are...are...are fucking amazing," panted Harry as he rubbed his cock through his trousers.

"I love being on show for you Harry," I said as my hands ran over my body. I teased my hands over my red pvc top, taking hold of the zip, then I run my hands over my long legs.

Then I put my right leg up onto Harry's chair in between his legs, "But Harry I haven't given you your prize yet. I said I'd strip for you and that means I need to strip for you completely."

I bent over, my hands went to my stockings and suspenders. Harry's eyes followed my tits as I bent over. I knew I was giving him a great view of my massive cleavage.

"Oh you fucking tease Jade," Harry said as I slowly edged my stockings off.

"When you've tits like mine, you might as well use them to get what you want," I said bending over even more, smiling at him. I then put my left leg on Harry's chair and started to remove my other stocking.

"And those long legs as well Jade. Fuck your body is sooooooooooo hot," said Harry.

"I'm a horny, teasing little slut Harry," I replied, "I can't help myself around a hot stud like you."

Harry's eyes went wide. It was the first time I had told him how hot I thought he was and it was the first time I had ever talked so dirty before and I loved it.

"Keep going Jade," encouraged Harry, "show me what a dirty slut you can be."

I eased my stockings and suspenders off and stood up straight. I was just in my red pvc top and red panties. I brought my hands to my tits and to the zip on my top.

"I can't stop myself Harry. I know what you want to see next. You want to see my big tits. I bet you've had so many wanks over this moment," I teased even more.

Harry nodded, "Oh yessssssssss Jade, undo that zip, get that teasing top off and show me what a hot big titted slut you really are. And yes I've had soooooooooo many wanks over this moment."

I carried on playing with my zip before eventually easing it slowly downwards. Harry's eyes followed my hand. I smiled at him, before licking my lips and letting my top fall down to reveal my huge tits.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, yesssssssssssssssss Jade. They are...they are fucking amazing tits," Harry said as he feasted his eyes on my huge pleasure mounds. It was such an incredible feeling having a hot stud check me out so blatantly. My cunt felt so wet.

I stood proudly letting Harry check me out, before I could not resist fingering my cunt through my panties. Then I brought my hands to my tits. I cupped them in my hands, pushing them up, "I hope I match up to the hot models pics in here," I said.

"Oh Jade, your tits are so much better than any model. You've got such hot tits. Fuck me, they are so big and firm. They're even better than I imagined they would be," said Harry.

I groped my tits even harder, putting on the best show I could, "They are very big and very firm Harry. They are my 36D pleasure mounds. Leer at them Harry, leer at them like you have always wanted to. I'm your dirty big titted slut now. Look at how big my nipples are," I added as I tweaked my nipples with my fingers.

"36D, that's perfect Jade. They really should not be hidden away. And you look like you really like playing with them as well," teased Harry.

I groped my tits, grabbing my hot titty flesh, "Of course I do Harry. My big firm teen titty flesh is made for groping. It makes me feel so fucking horny Harry, my cunt is so fucking wet."

I found myself letting one of my hands drift towards my panties, "Would you like to see?" I added.

Harry smiled, "Ohhhhhhhh yes Jade. Get those tiny panties off. I want to see your wet cunt Jade."

I could see Harry moving his eyes, almost reluctantly, from my tits to my cunt. I got hold of my panties and eased them down over my hips to reveal my shaven cunt.

Harry took a deep breathe, "Ohhhhhhh fuck Jade, it's...it's fucking shaven. That's fucking awesome."

I loved the look of delighted surprise on Harry's face when he saw my cunt was shaven and made a note to thank Mrs Vickery for her advice as I eased my panties all the way off, "Of course it's shaven Harry. A filthy slut like me should always have her goods on offer to a dreamboat like you." I moved a hand to my cunt and started to finger myself, "Ooohh, and I'm so fucking wet as well. Ohhhh fuck Harry, I need you sooooooooooo much."

Harry smiled confidently, taking in my body as I panted, "Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss Jade, it's time for your prize now. Come over here and get it," said Harry.

I moved up to Harry, knowing I was just seconds from getting hold of my dream guy and just seconds from having Harry get hold of my body which felt like it was on fire.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssssssssss Harry, I want you soooooooooooo much," I panted as I stood over Harry. I leaned over and started to kiss him as Harry's hands moved up and down my body. I then looked into his sexy eyes and smiled, "Get hold of my tits Harry, get your hands on them and grope my pleasure mounds," I said.

Harry needed no second invitation. His hands reached up and took hold of my tits. I gasped as he got hold of them. His hands on my tits sent tingles all through my body, "Ohhhhhh fuck Harry, yes, that feels soooooooooooo good," I panted, "your touch...your touch is incredible."

Harry moved his hands all over my massive titty flesh, "Oh Jade, there's sooooooooooo much titty flesh. Fuck these tits were made for groping."

"I'm a big titted slut Harry," I said as I shook my tits. Harry grabbed hold of them even harder, cupping them in his hands before he began to tweak my nipples. "OHHHHHHHH FUCK ME, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS HARRY, TWEAK MY NIPPLES, TWEAAK THEM HARDER, FUCK I LOVE THAT," I moaned.

I began to grind my body against Harry, feeling his hard cock pushing against me through his trousers. I was losing control of myself. Harry tweaked my nipples even harder, "Jade, you do fucking love it don't you. My touch is driving you wild isn't it. I've wanted to do this for so long," said Harry.

I humped myself against Harry, panting quickly and loudly, "OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS IT IS HARRY. YOU'RE DRIVING ME WILD. I'M YOUR FUCKING BIG TITTED SLUT NOW, USE MY TITS LIKE YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO, MAKE YOUR WANK FANTASIES COME TRUE."

Harry leaned in and started to tease my nipples even more with his tongue, lapping at them and twirling his tongue all over them, "Jade, you are my big titted slut now. Oh your nipples are so firm, fuck, am I turning you on that much," Harry teased.

I grinded my body so hard against Harry's body, "FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HARRY." Instinctively I took hold of Harry's head and pressed it deep into my cleavage, "MOTORBOAT ME HARRY, MOTORBOAT MY TITS, MY TITTY FLESH NEEDS YOUR TONGUE."

As I pressed Harry's head into my cleavage, Harry gave me a filthy smile, "Jade, yesssssssssss, ummmmmmmmmmmmm, my face in your tits, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, perfect."

Harry grabbed hold of my tits with his hands and pressed them together. His face was now covered with my titty flesh which he lapped at with his tongue.

"OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK, MOTORBOAT ME, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HARRY, GIVE MY PLEASURE MOUNDS THE MOTORBAOTING THEY NEED, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HARRY, I'M SUCH A FILTHY BIG TITTED SLUT," I screamed as I carried on grinding my body against Harry, "I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM HARRY."

I had never cum from having someone play with my tits before. I did not think it was possible but as Harry kept up his onslaught I was losing control.

"Cum for me Jade, cum for me you filthy slut," teased Harry as he shook my tits hard.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HARRY," I squealed as I had a massive orgasm. Harry carried on sucking on my tits as I kept panting.

"No-one has made me orgasm like that before Harry," I said.

"No-one has ever played with your tits like that before," boasted Harry.

As soon as I recovered I straddled Harry, kissing him so hard. I got hold of his shirt, "I've got to see you naked Harry."

"Oh yeah Jade, you can't resist me can you," said Harry as he groped my ass.

I yanked Harry's shirt off and ran my hands over his sexy chest, "I can't fucking resist you Harry. You turn me on so much, I hate a six pack chest, yours is perfect."

I moved my hands down to Harry's trousers and eased them off, leaving him just in his boxer shorts. His cock was obviously hard as I licked my lips, "It looks...it looks so big," I panted.

"Why don't you find out Jade?" encouraged Harry.

I tugged at Harry's boxer shorts and Harry's hard cock sprang free. It was massive! "Fuck me Harry, it's...it's huge," I said as I just stared at it in disbelief.

Harry smiled, "It's 12 inches Jade. This is the cock you have teased for so long." Harry paused and looked up at me, "Are you drooling Jade?"

I nodded, "Ohhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss I am Harry. I've dreamed about seeing a cock so big but...but I never thought I'd see one like this. And it belongs to the hottest stud ever. I'm a lucky fucking slut Harry," I panted as I got hold of it with one hand and started to wank it, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Harry, it feels like heaven. It's so big and so hard. Oh Harry, my dirty mind is in overdrive. I just want to be your filthy big titted slutty whore. I want to fuck you sooooooooooo much."

Harry looked at me, with a huge sexy grin on his face. The lust in my eyes and in my voice was so evident. It was like the tables had turned. I had used my body to seduce the sexy stud and now Harry was making me act like a filthy slut in front of him. I desperately wanted to fuck him there and then.

However Harry, eased me off of him, standing up from his chair, his huge cock proudly on display, "So you want to fuck me do you Jade? You want to feel my 12 inch cock in your cunt?"

"Ohhhhhhh yessssssssssss, more than anything in the world ever. I'll do anything...anything to fuck you Harry," I replied.

"Oh good," said Harry as he got hold of me, guiding me over to the bed before pushing me onto it. I feel back onto it as he smiled, his eyes surveying my body as he started to wank his cock, "Because Jade, if you want me to fuck you, you are going to have to beg for it. After you've teased me for so long, the tables have turned now. Show me what a filthy, slutty whore you are."

Harry looked at me with total confidence and nothing made me feel so horny. I knew I had to earn the right to fuck him. I began to spread my legs obscenely wide apart so he could my wet shaven cunt and I groped my big tits as I writhed on the bed, "Ohhhhhhh Harry I want you soooooooooo much. I want to be your dirty fuckwhore. I want to be the filthy, slutty whore out of your dirtiest wank fantasises. I've never felt so horny," I said as I moved my hands down to my cunt, "Look at my shaven cunt Harry, look how wet I am for you. I want you Harry, I need you to fuck me soooooooo hard. I've teased you for too long now. Remember when we first met, how I mocked you and rejected you. Think of all the times you have wanked over me since. I'm all yours now Harry. My wet, teen shaven cunt is doing all my thinking for me now. Make me your big titted filthy fuckslave, pleasssssssssssssssssssse fuck me Harry."

I carried on fingering my cunt as I writhed up and down on the bed, all the time leering at Harry's hot body. Harry watched as he wanked his cock, "I want your 12 inch cock in my cunt Harry."

"I know you do Jade. I can see that from your begging. You really look like a filthy little whore but I think you need to prove it," said Harry as he began to climb onto the bed on top of me. I got hold of him immediately turning him around so he was on his back and I climbed on top of him.

I ran my hands over Harry's chest, as I looked into Harry's sexy eyes which were roaming all over my body. My breath was frantic as I felt an almost feral amount of lust, "I'm going to give you the hottest, dirtiest fuck ever Harry. I'm going to perform for you like the filthy big titted slut in your fantasises."

I felt Harry's hard cock pressing against me, and began teasing my cunt lips over them as I leaned in and kissed him. Harry's tongue felt incredible as his hands started to grope my tits again. I then grabbed hold of the bed stand and pressed my tits into Harry's face.

"Oh fuck Jade, you can't help yourself can you. I can't get enough of these tits. You use them sooooooo fucking well," encouraged Harry.

I was so proud of myself and was feeling so lucky that my big tits enabled me to seduce a hunk like Harry, "I know Harry. It's what hot sluts like me are made for," I said as I sat up astride Harry, now grinding my cunt lips against his cock. I got hold of my tits, pushing them up and rolling them in my hands, "And now I'm going to get that huge cock in my tight, teen cunt. Oh Harry, I want you soooooooooo much."

Harry's strong hands got hold of me as I eased my cunt onto Harry's cock. It was a sensational feeling. I briefly shut my eyes to savour the sensation before opening them to see Harry leering at me, "OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOUR COCK BELONGS IN MY CUNT HARRY, OHHHHHHHH I'M FUCKING THE HOTTEST STUD EVER," I screamed.

"Oh yesssssssssss Jade, I can't believe my cock's in your cunt. Now perform for me you dirty slut," Harry instructed.

I eased myself up and down Harry's cock as I kept groping my tits gently. I could see Harry's eyes following my cunt as it moved up and down my cunt then they moved to my tits which were jiggling up and down with each movement I made, "OHHHHHHHHHH HARRY, KEEP LEERING AT ME LIKE THAT. I LOVE BEING LEERED AT. LOOK AT MY BIG TITTIES JIGGLING AS I FUCK YOU."

I built up my pace, my tits were bouncing up and down even more. I ran my nails over Harry's chest. "Jade, yessssssssss, I'm fucking leering at you so much. You're such a hot big titted slut," said Harry as he thrust his cock upwards and harder into my cunt. I felt his huge 12 incher penetrate me harder than anything else I had felt before.

"I'M A FILTHY FUCKWHORE HARRY, A FILTHY SLUTTY BIG TITTED FUCKWHORE, GIVE IT TO ME HARRY. GIVE IT TO ME HARD. I CAN'T FUCKING HELP MYSELF HARRY. I'M GETTING POUNDED BY YOUR HUGE 12 INCHER," I screamed. I had never felt anything like it before. I writhed up and down on Harry's cock, putting on the hottest performance ever.

"You are Jade, you're getting your cunt pounded like the filthy fuckwhore you are. You're my fuckslut now Jade," Harry said. I grabbed Harry's hands and placed them on my tits as I carried on gyrating up and down. Harry mauled my tits with his hands as they bounced up and down.

"OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS HARRY, I'M YOUR FUCKSLUT NOW, YOUR FILTHY FUCKWHORE. GROPE MY FUCKING MASSIVE PLEASURE MOUNDS. GIVE ME THE FUCKING SEEING TO I NEED," I squealed.

I repositioned myself so my tits were pressing into Harry's face as he groped them and carried on pistoning in and out of his cock, "I love it when you talk and act so dirty Jade. And I love it when you thrust your massive tits into my face," teased Harry.

Harry groped, licked and sucked at my tits as I moved frantically up and down on his cock, "FUCK ME HARRY, FUCK ME HARDER, OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME WITH YOUR MASSIVE COCK. I'M YOUR DIRTY FUCKING WHORE HARRY."

"OHHHHH JADE, I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA FILL YOUR HOT TEEN CUNT WITH MY HOT CUM," said Harry as he thrust harder and harder into my cunt.

I was squealing and yelping with every thrust. I straddled Harry again, ready for one final pounding, "OHHHHHHH HARRY, FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR CUM, FILL ME UP WITH YOUR HOT CUM. I WANT TO BE YOUR FILTHY, SLUTTY CUMWHORE", I screamed, thinking the whole street could hear my screams as I bounced up and done violently on Harry's huge cock.