My New Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH JADE, YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT AND DIRTY. FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, TAKE IT SLUT," Harry moaned, "YOU'RE MY FILTHY FUCKBUNNY NOW." Harry pulled the zip on my outfit so I was naked except for my high heels.

It was obvious Harry was close to unloading his cum into my cunt, "OUI, OUI, OH MON DIEU HARRY, 'ZIS CUNT NEEDS YOUR CUM, REMPLISSEZ-MOI AVEC VOTRE CUM, JE SUIS VOTRE PUTAIN FRANCAIS," I screamed at the top of my voice.

With one final thrust I felt Harry's cock pulse and had the sensation of his cum filling my cunt, "OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JADE, TAKE MY CUM YOU BIG TITTED CUMWHORE, OHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU FILTHY FUCKING SLUT," Harry told me as another mind blowing orgasm swept through my body.

"JE SUIS VOTRE CUMSLUT, JE SUIS VOTRE CUMWHORE. JE SUIS UNE DOMESTIQUE FRANCAIS DEGOUTANTE," I screamed as I grabbed hold of the table.

Harry stood doing nothing as I looked at him in the mirror with the huge smirk on his face. "Fuck Jade, you're good," he said as he slid his cock out from my cunt. "You better get cleaned up and go downstairs. I can't wait for you to meet my Dad. I'll join you shortly."

I nodded as I headed to the bathroom before going downstairs. I saw Mrs Vickery smiling at me as I went back into the kitchen. "'Zat was incredible, Mrs Vickery," I said.

"Well it definitely sounded like it was Jade. Here take this pill," said Mrs Vickery.

I took the pill, "What does this do? Oh fuck me, I'm speaking English again," I said.

"Yeah, you might sound really hot as a dirty French Maid but you're English after all," she said, "and I want Mr Vickery to meet you just as Harry saw you."

"Oh Harry said the other day I'd make a really hot French Maid and now he knows. I loved it Mrs Vickery," I replied.

Just then Mr Vickery walked into the kitchen, "Morning," he said out loud and then he fixed his eyes on me, "Oh fuck you must be Jade," he said as he came and stood in front of me.

He was sooooooooooooooo hot, he was an older version of Harry. He was small like Harry, with the same sexy greasy hair and the same hot puny body that made me crave Harry so much. He also had the same perverted way of looking at hot sluts and as soon as he stood in front of me I could his cock get massively hard.

I found myself subconsciously showing off my tits as I looked him up and down, before I stared at his huge cock, "Hi Mr Vickery, it's a pleasure to meet you...ummm thank you for having such a hot son," I said.

"Oh Jade, I can see why Harry chose you. You are one fucking hot big titted teen," he said nodding his approval.

"Thanks Mr Vickery," I said cupping my tits, "I love my hot teen body, especially these huge pleasure mounds. They're 36DD, just like Mrs Vickery's tits," I said proudly.

Mr Vickery gawped at my tits, "I can see that Jade," as he approached me. Without waiting for an invitation he took them in his hands and started to grope them.

"Oh they are so big and firm Jade. Lovely big fun titty pillows. I bet Harry loved playing with these," said Mr Vickery as he pushed and pressed my titty flesh together.

I giggled. Mr Vickery's hands felt so good, "Oh he did love my tits Mr Vickery. And he's soooooooooooo good as well. Turns me into a real dirty teen slut," I said proudly.

"Well that was obvious Jade. The whole street could hear you screaming, telling Harry what a dirty fuckwhore and cumslut you are in English last night and in French this morning," Mr Vickery said with a huge smile on his face.

I giggled again, "Well, when you're getting fucked by a hot stud like your son Mr Vickery, your cunt just does your thinking for you. I just want to make all his dirty wank fantasies involving me come true. I deserve it after I rejected him and teased him for so long."

"Oh yeah, Jade. That's what I like to hear. Harry definitely has had many, many wanks over you Jade. He used to come home from school every day and tell me what a hot big titted cocktease you were. So don't worry Jade, you're going to be using these massive pleasure mounds the way they should be used and your teen cunt will be getting the seeing to you deserve," Mr Vickery told me as he stopped groping my tits.

Mrs Vickery was clearly ogling her hunky husband. Her breathing was deep, "Ohhhhhhh Bill," she panted, "has seeing Jade's hot teen body and groping those amazing tits made your cock that hard," she said.

Mr Vickery nodded.

"Well let me help with that," Mrs Vickery purred and sunk down onto her knees. She wanked Mr Vickery's cock, breathing hard, "I want your cum soooooooooooooooooo much."

I watched intently as Mrs Vickery licked along Mr Vickery's huge cock as she groped his balls. Mrs Vickery licked all over Mr Vickery's cock as he shut his eyes to savour the sensation, "Ohhhhh Lisa yessssssssssss, suck my cock you slut," Mr Vickery instructed.

Mrs Vickery began to take his cock into her mouth. Her technique was amazing. She clearly knew how to suck a cock. I felt my cunt get wet at the sight of such a hunk having his huge cock sucked. I could not resist parting my legs and fingering my cunt.

Mrs Vickery looked up at Mr Vickery with lust in her eyes as she deep throated his huge cock. She was fingering her own cunt as she slurped hard on Mr Vickery's massive shaft.

Mr Vickery panted hard and looked over at me fingering my cunt. His eyes went from my tits down to my cunt and he smiled, "Enjoying the show Jade," he commented.

I nodded as I could not resist spreading my legs even further apart and slipping another finger into my cunt, "Ohhhh yessssssssss Mr Vickery, yessssssssss. It's sooooooooo hot. Your cock is so big and hard and fuck Mrs Vickery looks soooooooo hot sucking it. She really knows how to suck it."

"Well she's had enough practice. Lisa's obsessed with sucking my cock Jade, just like you're becoming with Harry's cock. And I can tell you Lisa is an expert cock sucking slut," said Mr Vickery as he got hold of Mrs Vickery's head and pressed it further onto his cock.

Mrs Vickery was sucking soooooooo hard, moving her head about as much as she could, her tongue wrapping itself around Mr Vickery's cock. Mr Vickery shut his eyes briefly, "OHHHHHHHHH FUCK LISA, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, THAT'S SO GOOD YOU DIRTY LITTLE WHORE, MAKE ME CUM LISA, MAKE ME CUM IN YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE MOUTH."

Mrs Vickery seemed to suck even harder as she writhed about fingering her cunt. She pulled her mouth free for a second, letting Mr Vickery's huge cock spring free. Mrs Vickery grabbed hold of it and rubbed it over her face, slapping it against her cheeks, "OHHHHHHHHH BILL, GIVE ME YOUR CUM, I WANT IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, I NEED TO TASTE IT."

Mrs Vickery wrapped her lips around Mr Vickery's cock again and took it all in. I was panting hard at the sight. Mr Vickery was clearly close to cumming.

"OHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSS LISA, YOU'RE A FILTHY COCKSUCKING SLUT, TAKE MY CUM, TAKE MY CUM YOU DIRTY WHORE," Mr Vickery moaned as his cock pulsed, triggering jets of cum into Mrs Vickery. Mrs Vickery swallowed every drop she could manage as she had her own orgasm at the same time.

It was such a horny sight, I could not resist bringing myself off as I watched.

Mrs Vickery licked Mr Vickery's cock clean of cum and licked her lips, "Oh Bill, I love the taste of your cum so fucking much."

Mrs Vickery looked over at me, "I've got you to thank for that Jade. Your hot teen body made Mr Vickery hard. And it looks like you enjoyed the show as well."

I smiled, "Oh Mrs Vickery I loved it. You were sooooooooo good at sucking Mr Vickery's cock. It made me so horny."

Mrs Vickery got back on her feet just as Harry walked into the kitchen, "Morning everyone," he said.

I looked around and saw my hunk, "Morning sexy," I purred and strutted over to him. He was staring straight at my tits as I leaned in and gave him a long, slow sexy kiss. Harry's hands went straight to my tits as he groped them. Eventually I pulled away and went to sit down.

Mr and Mrs Vickery were watching with massive grins on their faces.

"So Harry did you have a good time with Jade?" Mrs Vickery asked.

"Oh Lisa, it was incredible. Jade was so sexy, so dirty and such a great fuck," replied Harry as I smiled proudly.

"So you liked your birthday present Harry?" Mr Vickery enquired.

"Oh Dad it was the best birthday present I could imagine. I can't believe my big titted teen fantasy has dressed up for me in the sexy red pvc outfit and as a French Maid," Harry answered.

"Well I have to say Harry, I agree with your choice. Jade is sex on legs. And those 36D tits are perfect. You are going to have so much fun with her," said Mr Vickery as he leered at me.

I nodded, "Oh thank you Mr Vickery. Harry and I are going to have so much dirty fun together. I'm going to be his dirty fuckwhore."

"That's what my son deserves Jade," replied Mr Vickery, "anyway it's time I got a detailed breakdown from Harry of just how hot and dirty you were last night and this morning. But don't worry Jade, Mrs Vickery has got plans for you."

"Oh really, what?" I asked.

"Well Jade, I'm going to take you off so we can both do a sexy photoshoot. Harry wants to cover your bedroom with loads of dirty pics of you. And we'll get them published as well Jade. Harry might be the only guy who gets to fuck your hot body but others should get to see your big tits and wank over you," said Mrs Vickery.

"Oh yesssssss, I can't wait for that. I'm going to pose like such a dirty slut showing off my body. Harry you will love it," I panted.

"I know I will Jade. I can't wait to see them and to show them off to everyone. They'll be so jealous of me," replied Harry.

"Well, they should be jealous of a hot stud like you Harry," I responded.

Mrs Vickery got up, "Well come on then Jade, let's get to the photoshoot."

And that's how Harry and I got together. Since that day I moved in immediately and have helped Harry fulfil loads of his dirtiest fantasies. He is quite simply the hottest guy in the world and I am so lucky to be his filthy fuckwhore.