My New Daddy Ch. 07

Story Info
I try out my skills as a cam gurl for Daddy's porn company.
3.7k words
4.42
18k
21
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissytoy20
sissytoy20
175 Followers

After Boss zipped up his freshly cleaned cock, glistening with my spit, he took me up to the 30th floor. My brain was still buzzing with my anal orgasm when he took my arm and basically forced me to walk out of the elevator. I stumbled on my heels beside him, reaching back to finger my cum-filled asscunt. I dug out some of Boss' load and licked it off my fingers. All I could think of was finding more cock and earning more cummmmm.

Boss smiled. He knew I was becoming a mindless bimbo trap and he knew that Daddy had chosen well. I was going to be the perfect porn star for them - eager for any and every cock, controllable by any real man, and horny all day every day without any thoughts in my head except for a constant craving for real men and their cocks.

Boss stopped me in front of a big wooden door. On the door was a glittery pink star and the name, Lauren Lust. Hey, that was my porn star name! Boss opened the door with the wave of a bracelet he wore and I stepped inside.

I thought that it was probably going to be a dressing room or an office, but it was a beautiful apartment complete with white shag carpet, white furniture, a big, round bed and floor-to-ceiling windows. I gasped.

"This is your new home, Lauren. How do you like it?" asked Boss.

"Oh my god!" I squealed as I ran around examining everything. "Seriously?"

"That's right. As long as you continue to fulfill the terms of your contract, you'll have a home here. Just remember, you belong to Ted now. You will be at the company's beck and call 24/7/365. I'll have the full contract available for you to sign at your collaring party tomorrow evening."

"My what?" I couldn't believe what was hearing.

"Every new girl that we hire is collared and introduced to our shareholders at her own special event. Trust me, you'll enjoy it."

I was positively giddy. I opened the shiny white wardrobe in the corner and found all manner of slut wear just in my size. Schoolgirl outfit, latex catsuit, fifties housewife dress, police woman outfit, tiny cutoff shorts, slutty lingerie, even red carpet glamour wear. I opened the drawers below to find all manner of sex toys and bondage implements.

I turned to Boss and licked my lips. "Can I please suck your cock before you go, sir?"

Boss smiled. "Jesus, Ted really knows how to pick them. No, baby. I need to go for now. You take a long bath and get your rest. You're going to need it."

He leaned over and grabbed my ass as he kissed me deeply, and then he was gone. I was all alone in my own little porn star paradise. I felt good but also lonely all of a sudden. I was quickly learning that I was nothing without a real man's cock to please. I thought that maybe I could wander around the building and find some men to service.

I went to the door and tried the handle but it wouldn't budge. Was I locked in? While the thought made me panic, it also made my clittycock throb. The idea of being a sex slave had always been one of my favorite fantasies. I loved the idea of being naked on stage and sold to the highest bidding pervert.

I took Boss' advice and indulged in a long, hot bubble bath. When I got out of the tub, I examined myself in the floor-to-ceiling mirror. What I saw disappointed me. I'd been imagining myself looking like a total bimbo female but I was still just a feminine boi. I'd had some misgivings about crossdressing but when I'd seen the lust in those straight men's eyes in the basement, I knew I wanted all men to crave me. Gay or straight or undecided - I didn't care. If Daddy wanted to make me into a girl, I'd be oh so happy about it because I'd be wanted by all men. Isn't that what every slut craves deep down?

I went to the closet and looked through the clothes there. I tried on several of the ensembles, but my favorite was like the one Daddy and Boss had first dressed me in - the slutty school girl outfit. This one had a tiny red and black plaid skirt, white thong panties, white knee socks, Mary Janes, a white bra and a white oxford. I tied the shirt off just below the bra and left it unbuttoned. There was even a long brunette wig with pigtails. I put it on and strutted in front of the mirror. I was hot! I felt so slutty with my pretty ass hanging out of that skirt. I just needed some men to show off for.

It was then that I saw it. The vanity in the corner had a camera attached to the top of the mirror. I unclipped it and looked it over. It had a wire that ran down the back of the mirror to a tower computer. I pulled out the vanity drawer to discover a mouse and keyboard! I turned on the computer and the center of the mirror lit up, becoming a monitor! Oh my god. I wondered if I could make some men cum online! Was that going to be part of my job?

I applied a little pink lipstick and some blush and I looked at the screen. This wasn't a normal computer desktop. It was some kind of proprietary system. There was a Barbie-pink desktop emblazoned with the logo for "Fucktoy, Inc." with the silhouette of a bimbo slut on her knees. That must be the name of Daddy's company, or one of his brands. There were three icons labeled TRAINING, E-STIM, and WORK. I was curious about them all, but I clicked on WORK first because the icon was a spurting cock. How could a horny gurl resist?

The window that opened was a video chat interface. A popup asked me for my screen name and password. Dammit. I thought for a minute and entered "Lauren" as my screen name but then what could be my password? If Daddy had this set up for me, was it a test? I entered "ilovecock" and was denied. I tried "ineedcum" and was denied again. What the hell could it be? I tried dozens of combinations and, thankfully was never locked out. I sat back to think. What would Daddy want me to think of every time I sat down to serve other men? I smiled and entered "propertyofdaddy" and I was immediately granted access. I felt butterflies at the thought of Daddy actually owning me and my clittycock throbbed. It was one thing to fantasize about being a sex slave - it was another to be actually owned by a real man who had plans for your use.

I thought my first task would be to fill out my profile, but on second glance, I realized it had already been completed. There was even a picture of me there from the dressing room at Daddy's house. He must have been watching me as I got dressed. The thought of that made me so horny. I looked good! In fact, I looked like a real girl! I wondered if I could convince Daddy's straight customers that I actually was a girl. Could I make them cum without revealing my caged clittycock or my total lack of tits? I looked down at my outfit and thought about it. I could if I played the part of a shy young girl who'd never even seen a man's cock before. The idea made me smile.

I clicked on the "Older 4 Younger" room and saw that dozens of men were there. I wondered how much they spent on cam girls each week. Whatever it was, I was determined to make them spend more.

I thought of something and quickly ran to the kitchenette. Sure enough there were some lollipops there. I unwrapped a red one, popped it into my eager slut mouth and ran back to the vanity. I activated my camera and sat back to lick my sucker. Within moments, I was receiving cam requests. I clicked on the AUTO APPROVE button so men could add me at will and I got to work.

"Hi!" I said, kissing, licking, and sucking on that lollipop like it was the head of a cock. I waved at the camera and giggled. "This is my first time doing something like this so you have to teach me. I want to be a big girl for you tonight," I said. I already had 57 men watching!

DaddyDan typed, "u r a delicious girl. nvr seen u here before."

I giggled and licked my lips. "Thank you, Daddy Dan," I said. "This really is my first time."

Mister55 typed, "Honey, I'd love to teach you how to suck my fat cock. Those sweet wet lips look like they'd feel so good on my cock head."

I pretended to gasp. "Mister55, you're a pervert, aren't you? I might have to tell my daddy."

I looked at my room count. I had over 100 men paying to watch me be a young girl. It was invigorating to think of all those cocks stroking over my slut face while I hadn't even stripped yet. I licked my lips and ran my fingers over my smooth chest.

I added, "Still, sometimes I feel funny down between my legs, Mister. Like now. Your words make me feel like I want to do something dirty with you, but I've never even kissed a boy before."

DocOc chimed in with, "Have you ever been spanked by the principal?"

I tried to look guilty. "Yes sir, Doc. I'm always a good girl, but sometimes boys try to force me to do things behind the school and..." I giggled.

Man after man typed, "What?" or "what do you do with those boys, honey?"

"Well," I wrote, "they usually like to put their hands on my body. Some of them put my hand on their you know."

"What? Say it," said Mister55.

"On their zippers," I squealed. "Where they have their thing in their pants!"

I had even more viewers. I couldn't believe how many men were already jerking off to me. They were beginning to get into the role play aspect of it all, too.

A viewer called PrincipalStevens wrote, "u need to cum to the office with me young lady. You're a very naughty girl and you WILL be punished."

I pouted, "But Principal Stevens, I didn't do anything wrong. It's the boys who should be punished for trying to make me do those dirty things with them."

"I'll let you off with a warning, this time, young lady, but only if you go on camera and show everyone here your pretty little asshole."

I couldn't believe it. Principal Stevens had an ass fetish and he specifically asked to see my asshole instead of my pussy. Awesome.

The messages were coming through so fast that I couldn't keep up. Instead, I pouted and rubbed my caged clittycock through my panties. None of the viewers could see my bulge, though. They just thought I was playing with myself.

I got up and turned my ass toward the camera. I wiggled my butt so the little skirt shook off and revealed my bouncing cheeks. The tips really started flowing then. I kept hearing that magic chime as men gave me more money while they jacked off to me.

"How's that, Principal Stevens?" I asked shyly. I realized I was actually blushing.

"Not good enough, Lauren. I told you to show off your asshole. Now, I demand to see it or I'm going to bend you over my lap and give you a long hard spanking, young lady." I could practically hear him jacking off at the thought of leaving his handprints all over my lily white ass.

I pouted and asked, "Do I have to?"

Principal Stevens responded with, "Yes, Lauren. Show us your pink asshole NOW."

"Yes sir," I pouted and bend over the back of my chair with my knees on the seat. I kept my thighs together as I pried my ass cheeks apart and exposed my eager asscunt for them. Lots of comments about needing to ram my ass full cock followed and I thanked every single man and told them I wish they were there to teach me how to be a big girl.

A man named simply PERV typed, "lick ur finger and push it inside ur hole for me baby."

"I tried my best to look distressed and I asked, "Principal Stevens, do I have to do what Mister Perv said?"

Principal Stevens replied immediately with, "Yes, Lauren. Finger your ass so we can see if any of the boys have fucked you there."

"IN MY ASS?" I squealed, incredulous.

"Yes," typed Principal Stevens. "Some boys like to lick and penetrate girls' asses with their penis. We need to make sure you're still an anal virgin."

If only he knew the truth. I made a big show about not wanting to touch my asshole and even managed to cry a little as I licked my finger. God, I could hardly wait to penetrate my asspussy for all those men! I bent over, pulling my panties aside, and I rimmed my sphincter with my wet finger. "Like this?" I asked.

I think most of the men were too busy stroking their cocks to type back to me, but PERV wrote, "yes baby just like that. Now push your finger inside slowly for me. Let me see your hole grab that sweet little finger."

I was having a hard time pretending to be upset, but I knew that was part of the turn on for these men. I slid my finger into my asscunt, making sure no one saw my clittycock cage. I could feel my hot asshole grabbing my finger every step of the way and it felt so good!

I looked over my shoulder and saw PERV type, "Deeper. Use two fingers now."

I acted like I was put out, but I said, "Yes, sir," and slid two fingers up my asscunt, stretching my hole open for all to see. I reached back with both hands and pried my little hole open so it would gape slightly and the money poured in.

PERV must have been the only man not using both hands on his cock. He wrote, "Do u have a dildo, honey?"

I wiped my crocodile tears away. "What's a dildo, Mister Perv?"

PERV wrote, "It's a rubber cock that you force in your holes to entertain big men like me."

This PERV guy was my kinda fucker. I got off the chair and pretended to look around the room. I went over to my toy chest and pulled out a very realistic dong that must have measured over 12" long.

"You mean like this?" I asked innocently.

"Yes," typed PERV. "Now feed it to your asshole for me baby girl."

I was done being prim and proper. PERV had me all worked up. I turned around and slid that slithery rubber cock right into my asshole and moaned deeply as it forced me open. I pumped all 12" of that fake meat up my cunt and humped it like the fucking porn queen I was becoming. I started squealing, "FUCK ME DADDDYYYYYY!" and I noticed that most of the men signed off after that. When only a few were left, I gave them a special show by pulling it out of my gaping asshole and sucking that asscum covered dildo clean.

PERV typed, "Jesus I want u baby. fuck i need u on my dick. id use u for all kinds of kinky fun."

I grinned. "I know, Mr. Perv. I'm a perv too!" I shouted and I flashed him my caged cock and balls and cut the connection. He was probably into it, but you never know. I didn't want to lose a good paying customer.

I looked down to see that my clittycock had drooled precum all over my thighs during my show. I scooped it up with my fingers and licked it all off slowly. God, I needed a real man, not just a rubber dong. I wondered if I'd be allowed to perform live sex shows for the cam patrons. I sure hoped so!

I stripped out of my schoolgirl clothes and decided to look for some sissy-loving men to please. Surely there were other horny men like Daddy and Boss out there who'd love the fact that I had a caged sissy clit between my slut legs. I decided to go completely naked except for some white fishnet thigh-high stockings and a pair of platform stripper heels. I loved how long they made my slender legs look. I eyed myself in the mirror. Something was missing. I went back to the closet but there wasn't anything that struck my fancy. Then it occurred to me! I'd play with some makeup!

I found a bright pink lipstick and I used it to color my lips and my nipples. Then I found a red lipstick and I used it to write "COCK SOCKET" on my chest with an arrow pointing to my mouthpussy. Oh god, it was making me horny already. I reached down and ripped my stockings in several places so I looked like a street whore in need of a good pounding. I then took some gel and ran it through my hair, and rubbed black eye makeup all over my eyes. I looked so good as a used up gutter whore. My clittycock was drooling again at the thought of the men who'd get hard using a young punk rock whoreboi.

I logged back on and found the room for crossdressers and transexuals. I pushed a buttplug up my cunt and ground my asspussy against the chair while I waited. By the time several men had logged on, I was soooooo hungry for them.

"Hey, sexy men! I wish I could blow bang all of you right now," I smiled.

The men silently wanked away. I could tell I was going to have to work harder for these guys.

"Soooo," I said, getting up on my knees on the chair, my caged clittycock bouncing and drooling. "What would you men like me to do for you?" I asked. "I do anything for cum. Anything."

LL77 typed, "Wish i was there to eat ur boipussy and then breed u."

I moaned for him and reached up to move the camera. "I wish you were here, too, Mister. I'm seriously craving your cock right now!" I slid the camera over my body, showing off my hairless skin, my clittycock in its cage and my pink scrotum. Then I poked the camera up against my asscunt and pulled my plug out slowly. My ass gaped in the little LED light that shone off the front of the camera. I flexed my little pink pussy for the perverts. Mmmmmmm.

tonyd typed, "I wanna see u shove that camera up ur ass, slut. give us a cock point of view."

Oh fuck. Really? I couldn't believe that there was a man out there who actually had a dirtier mind than me.

I was breathing hard as I looked at the cam. Could I actually shove it up my asshole? As I was contemplating it, another ping sounded signally a new message.

tonyd typed, "no lube either, slut."

I was so turned on, I could hardly think. I so wanted to do this for this man to get him off but I knew it'd probably hurt like hell. Wasn't that the very definition of submission? Doing something that would bring another pleasure at your own expense? God, it made me so fucking hard in my cage, I could hardly stand it.

I looked into the camera and nodded. "Yes sir," I said with a deep, gutteral groan as I bit my lower lip. I knew the men watching had no idea how big the camera was, so I pried the plastic housing off the outside. It broke into several pieces but I kept going. I just had to get the sensor and the led up my butt. Thankfully, they were built together in a little tube that was about the size of a lipstick. That tube had a bunch of wires that ran out and to circuit boards and mics and other things in the housing. I was probably going to break the damn thing, but I didn't care. I wanted to do as I was told by my John. That's how I was thinking of these men. As Johns using me as their prostitute. God, I loved that.

I managed to get the little camera free and I pushed its hard edges against my pucker. I was going to lick the camera first but then I realized it might obscure the view. I pushed that fucking camera up my tight little asshole in one hard stroke. The wires and the rest of the circuits were hanging outside my sphincter as the men got a cock's-eye view of the inside of my rectum.

I groaned like I was cumming and LL77 wrote, "Good. Now pull that shit out of ur cunt and lick it clean for me boi."

I wanted LL77 so bad right then. I didn't care what he looked like. I would have been his fucktoy no matter what. I yanked on the cables and that cam popped free of my hole. It hurt a little coming out and that made my clittycock drool even more. I lifted the camera and slid it right into my mouth, licking and slurping my asscum off of it. When I glanced back at the chat, I noticed that LL77 was gone. He'd blown his load on my virtual holes and gotten out of there, but then I noticed something else. He'd left me a 2000 credit tip! That was roughly forty bucks! Wow. He'd obviously liked my performance.

I hung out in that room with my broken cam until it became too difficult to keep it together. I'd have to get Daddy to get me a new one tomorrow. I signed off with a sigh and inserted that 12" dong back into my cunt. I decided to sleep with it inside me, imagining it was Daddy's delicious dick. I couldn't wait to see him again.

sissytoy20
sissytoy20
175 Followers