My New Dentist

Story Info
An erotic trip to the dentist.
1.8k words
4.04
64.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lil1812
lil1812
3 Followers

Here I am, Finally sitting in the waiting room of the dentist. It's taken me two years of putting up with many a toothache, with the help of very strong painkillers. I don't really want to be here, but I know that I would have to get these teeth seen to sooner or later, so I may as well get it over with. I am sitting here gradually feeling more and more uncomfortable, due to the impending seat that I have to take in the dentist's chair.

I can still remember the last time I considered coming to the dentist. Although I didn't quite reach the point of sitting in the waiting room, I did phone and make an appointment. Then turned on the television over only to see a great big close-up shot of a dentist's drill getting stuck right into some poor bastards tooth. Well, as you can imagine, that was that idea blown out of the water. No dentist for me.

And so here I am, 6 months down the line, sitting very patiently, if I do say so myself, waiting on the devil himself to come and drag me to hell... NO, I've got to stop thinking like this, It's only the D. E. N. T. I. S. T. My doctor had recommended this dentist, so I agreed to try it out. After all he's only going to be sticking his hands in my mouth, and, putting an enormous needle straight through my jaw and up into my brain. Well that's what it feels like to me... FUCK... I need to take my mind off all of this.

And as I said fuck to myself... my name is called. So I say... fuck, shit, fuck, shit... as I stand up to follow the male nurse into the dentist's room. This is my first time at this dentist, and I was quite surprised as I walked into his room. It was like I was stepping back in time... like to the 1900's. The dentist chair looked as though it had seen better days. The assistant beckoned me over to take a seat in the chair. As I sat down in the chair a door opened in the corner and a man walked out. He must have been around 35... tall, athletic... quite handsome looking actually.

I looked round to see the assistant preparing the injection needle... and I could feel my legs turning to jelly... fucking lucky I was sitting down... or I would have collapsed. The dentist saw the look on my face... and smiled. Well, allsorts of thoughts were running through my mind... EMMMM... What you smiling about... I said. His reply was slow in coming and he said... "This is your first time here isn't it?... YES, I reply.

He reassures me, as he reaches for his little mirror on a stick. The assistant turns round and says... "Let me take your coat". I take my jacket off and hand it to him and relax back into the chair. The dentist turns to me and says, "Open up". As he examines my teeth he is mumbling away to himself... "mmmmmm... this one... that one... mmmmmm... right!" He turns and asks the assistant for the needle and I freeze. The dentist was standing right next to my arm and must have felt me tense up. " This one looks as though she needs to relax... Jason will you help her out?" he said.

The assistant walks over to the bottom end of the chair, and kneels down. He takes off my shoes and socks and begins to rub my feet. Well, I am sitting there thinking to myself... they have never done this at any other dentist I have been to. But, it was relaxing me so I thought... FUCK IT... I will go with the flow. I relaxed back into the chair and sat there as Jason rubbed my feet. The dentist said, " Right, open up". So I lay my head back and open up.

Just as the dentist is about to jag me in the mouth I can feel Jason's hands moving up my legs to my waist. And as the needle goes in he is popping my button on my trousers. As the fluid drains from the syringe into my face, my zip comes down. I didn't know whether to be surprised from the injection or the fact that Jason was pulling my trousers down. I tense up and the dentist hands me a mask and says, "take a few whiffs of that,... you'll be fine. It was a bit unconventional but I thought, well, has the dentist, he must know what he's talking about. So I inhale some of the air from the mask and I feel my head spin as Jason reaches up to pull my panties down... and I think... Fuck... what a day to pick to have the Bridget Jones experience... I had on the knickers that my Mum had bought me for xmas... you know the ones... that come up to your waist and are covered in flowers.

Well, My face goes red as he pulls them down. The dentist is just standing there with a smile on his face... " Keep going Jason,... I think this is going to be a tough one... I will be back in five,... when the injection has kicked in". And with this, he turned and walks out the door. I sat there, in my blouse and no knickers with Jason kneeling at my feet. He says, " Just relax and go with the flow... OK?" My head is fuzzy and I just nod my head and lie there in the chair. He runs his fingers up my legs and as he gets closer and closer I begin to feel his breath on my pelvis. I can feel the room getting warmer and I nervously comment on the heat. Jason quickly replies... " I can help you with that". And as he says this, his hands move up to my blouse. He slowly undoes the top button. "Let me help you out of that"... one after another the buttons are swiftly opened to reveal my bra... and I think... Thank fuck I put on my lacy wonder bra.

I am lying there with my blouse open to the world and all I can think about is the fact that the dentist is going to be back in five minutes. "Relax," says Jason and I lie back in the chair as his skilful hands run up and down my body. I can feel my nipples going hard. " Take that blouse off," he says and I comply totally. He puts his arms round me and expertly releases the clasp on my bra and takes it off me, dropping it on the floor. He pushes me back in the chair, sits down on a stool next to the chair. He then bends over and begins to suck on my left nipple. I can feel tingles going from where he is sucking right to my brain and I lie back and enjoy. As he moves between my two tits... sucking... nibbling... his hands move down my body. This lasted for what seemed like ages... the time it took for his hands to reach my lower region. As his middle finger slips onto my clit he stops sucking my tits and moves down onto the floor at my feet.

I lie back and think about all the other dentists I have been to and wonder why they all didn't do this. I was so relaxed that I could have melted into the chair. Slowly he begins to rub my clit... I start to wriggle about in the chair,... then slowly he inserts two finger into my hole... slowly at first... in... out... in... out. As he begins to build up a rhythm the door opens and in walks the dentist. I was not paying very much attention to him... I was too busy concentrating on the orgasm I was about to have.

The dentist walks over and stands beside me... "so how do you feel now?" he says... I cant reply... in... out... in... out goes Jason's fingers. I lie back in the chair and open my mouth to groan and the dentist says "keep it open" As Jason is finger fucking me I hear something like are you ready Jason and I hear a zip coming down. The dentist turns and picks up his drill. in... out... I can feel wetness running down in between my legs. "She's ready," says Jason.

My mouth is still open and as the dentist puts the drill to my teeth, I feel this hardness between my legs, and as the drill starts eating away at my tooth I feel the hardness slip up into my cunt very slowly. I lay there with my mouth open... the dentist working away at my teeth, while Jason slowly pushes his rock hard penis into me.

My mind is leaving me at this point; Jason continues to thrust as the dentist continues to drill. I can feel spasms running up my spine, as Jason continues to thrust... gradually building up tempo. This goes on for what seemed like forever... thrusting... hardness... rhythm... I feel my hips moving in time with the rhythm... I have no control over my body... I just lie there with my mouth open, breathing really heavily. I am lying there thinking to myself as Jason shafts me... FUCK... SOOOOO GOOD,... OH MY GOD... Captain, the engine wont take much more of this,...

I can feel Jason's legs tense up and I know that he is about to explode,... and as I reach a higher plateaux I can still feel his hardness ramming... faster... faster... harder... harder... and as I feel the orgasm take over my body he explodes inside me like a crescendo. And at that point the dentist stands back and says, " Right, your done". I turn to him and say, " Don't I fucking know it!!!"

I get up, swing my feet round to sit sideways on the chair. I turn to look at Jason as he is putting his cock back into his trousers. He says nothing as he walks out the main door and the dentist says to me, " Right that you finished for now... make another appointment in six months". I stand up and quickly put my clothes back on. The dentist stands and watches me as I dress. I look at him and a smile begins to form on my face. I looked straight into his eyes and said, " Could you recommend a good optician?" He laughs and I go to walk out the door... "see you in 6 months" he shouts after me.

I walk slowly out the door and down the street. A perma-grin had appeared on my face... and I thought to myself,... FUCK... I can feel a bout of toothache setting in again. THE END

lil1812
lil1812
3 Followers