My New Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Family comes together.
2.4k words
4.19
23k
20
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eagle166
eagle166
458 Followers

The sun coming into my bedroom brings me out of my slumber, I feel pressure on my chest. I was in my bed sleeping, waking to Robin's left arm laying across my chest, his freshly shaven left leg draped over mine, his thighs exposed beneath his sexy white nightie.

Looking down I see the top of his head laying on my shoulder. With my arm around him. I feel the softness of the silk nightie as I rub my hand down to his cute bubble butt.

As he raises his head I look into those beautiful eyes and Robin say's. "Be gentle John, you made my ass sore last night big guy."

Then raising his lips to mine Robin kisses me. I felt Rob's penis hard and tenting out his panties, Kissing his way down my chest, his hand playing in my pubic hair, He kisses my belly and starts licking down to his goal.

Robin slides down between my legs on the bottom of the bed, taking my hard cock in his hands, kissing the head lovingly. Robin says, "I do love you John and I want to please you."

Watching Robin give a blowjob is amazing, She was beautiful, looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes while she was sucking my cock and her panty clad ass and shaved legs. "Princess you are so beautiful," I tell her.

After a long wonderful blowjob and Robin swallowing all my cum we lay down and talk.

"John do I please you?"

"Yes baby gurl, you please me very much."

With a tear forming in her eye, Robin asks. "Why can't I please Heather."

"Robin, she is a hard woman to please."

"Well John, I know I am not man enough to please her, so how are we going to keep her here with me."

"Robin, we will work on it, you are going to pick up your daughter and spend the weekend with her, why don't you take her on a trip this weekend and I will talk things over with Heather."

Robin snuggles up to me and says, "John, I know you made love to Heather, I had finished my conversation with a few fellow workers and seen you go outside. I was jealous for awhile and angry, but you guys were so sexy, I jacked off as she sucked you off."

"Robin, I am sorry you seen that."

"It's ok now John, I'm still jealous, but I am not sure which one I am jealous of the most."

"Robin, every thing will be ok baby." Kissing Rob, we jumped in the shower and he went to pick up his daughter. At Heather's parents house, they sat and had a long talk.

Rob asked Heather if she still loved him. "Oh Rob, yes I do love you, more than you know,

But sometimes I have needs and you can't fill all of them baby." Then Heather gave Rob a very nice kiss.

"Heather have you been with anyone since your boss."

"Rob I have dated but have had no sex."

"I am living with John now Heather, would you and Emily come home to me, and live with me?"

"Rob, that would be a little awkward."

"I know about you and John, I watched you Heather. and there is something I need to tell you. John and I have been intimate."

"Rob, you and John have been intimate. What do you mean by intimate."

"Heather, you know my fantasy about dressing up and being taken by a man. Well it's no longer just a fantasy."

Heather giggles, "Well how surprising, so if I move back what would our role be?"

"We will work it out Babe, just come home."

Rob left with his daughter and later I called Heather. "Heather can we have dinner tonight."

"Yes John, I would love to. What time and where."

Heather and I had a wonderful dinner, she was wearing a blue short dress and heels. After dinner we decided to go dancing. Friday nights the dance floor was crowded but we didn't mind. Holding Heather close, slow dancing, her leg rubbing against me making me hard, she could feel it, giggling she ask. "Is that for me John."

"Honey, you are the cause of it, so yes it's for you and I expect you to take care of it tonight."

"John, do you think your girlfriend Robin would mind." Then she giggled.

"Did he tell you Baby."

"Yes John, he told me everything, how is all this going to work out."

"How it will work my little Kitten is I will have two of the most beautiful women to love."

Kissing her in the middle of the dance floor, we decide to go home.

On the ride home Heather was sitting close to me. "Heather, are there any other men in your life."

"No John, only my two main guy's, John, I do love Rob but I want to be your woman."

Kissing her I tell her, "That is what I want darling, but we do have Rob to think of also."

"Heather you are so beautiful tonight my love."

Heather kisses me then scoots away a few feet and unzips my slacks, pulling my hard cock out she swallows all 8 inches. I admit Rob can give a great blowjob but I have never had anyone compare to Heather when sucking cock.

When we got home I carried Heather to the master bedroom, Baby this is your house and your room from now on, here with me. Heather had tears in her eyes when she told me she loved me.

Heather has the sweetest tasting pussy, and I did enjoy giving her 3 fast orgasm's with my tongue. Then we made love, no I didn't just fuck her, I made soft passionate love to her bringing her to two more orgasm's.

I could feel the cum boiling to the head of my cock, Heather could feel it swelling and knew I was on the verge of blasting inside her.

"Oh John, pull out baby, I am not on any protection, I will get pregnant."

I pumped her pussy harder and faster. "Heather I want to give you my baby. Take my seed Honey."

Heather was thrashing around on the bed raising her hips to meet my thrust. "Give me all that baby seed John, knock my fertile pussy up, fill me up baby."

And that is what I did, all weekend, we fucked several times that Friday night and Saturday, then Saturday night we went out to a nice dinner and talked about our relationship.

Since she was unemployed, I was going to hire her as my P.A. Heather mentioned she would be working by my side all day, I kissed her and told her I wanted her by side forever. Sunday morning we set up a bedroom for Emily and went to her parents and brought all their things to our house. Then made love again in the shower just before Rob and Emily came home.

That night I spoke with Heather, I told her she should spend the night with her husband in the spare bedroom by their selves, but please use condoms, she agreed and said she had picked up a pack earlier today.

While Rob was at the beach with Emily, he met up with one of our co workers, Paul Jacobs.

Paul is a plant floor manager, 29 years old tall and fairly good looking, he has one son, 6 years old and he is divorced.

After a few years of marriage Paul realized he was gay. They had a good time with both of the kids that weekend, but nothing else happened except a hug as they were leaving but they both knew there was a strong attraction between them.

Back to Rob and Heather's first night back together. Heather was decked out in a pair of sexy panties and a robe only, she sucked his cock till he was hard and then rolled on his condom and fucked him cowboy style for 3 or 4 minutes and he came hard, they lay there cuddling and Rob was crying telling her he missed her and he was so glad she was home, they snuggled under the covers till he fell asleep.

Heather slipped out of bed and came into my bedroom wearing her robe. Just inside the door I watch as she lets it fall to the floor.

"My God Heather you are so beautiful."

"Make love to me John, Finish what he started please, fill me full of your babies again lover."

I fucked her for 30 minutes, driving into her deep and hard, I could feel the head of my cock swelling as I was bumping it into her cervix. As I was about to cum, I looked at the bedroom door, it was slightly ajar and Rob was peeking in.

Just as I started to cum I pushed my cock head into Heather's cervix and looking directly into Robin's eyes as I released my juices he then backed up and closed the door. I could hear his foot steps back to the spare bedroom.

Heather was resting on her back, my cock still deep inside her and her legs wrapped around me when I started to get up. I kissed her, told her I loved her and taking her hand and placing it over her raw freshly fucked pussy with cum all in her bush, I told her keep everything inside and go back to Robin and give our sissy a treat.

Heather has this wicked smile and holds her hand tightly against her cunt and runs back to Rob.

Heather sneaks into the room and sees Rob as he is stroking his little cock. "Robin my little sissy husband, I have something for you."

Heather lowers her mouth to his cock and startles him as he sees her messy snatch coming down against his face. Rob gives Heather a good tongue lashing and I do know how talented he is with that tongue.

Monday at work Heather and I are getting her settled in with her new job and we go to lunch, we asked Rob but he said he was busy and would have lunch there at work.

We got a late start going to lunch and walking by the company break room we noticed Rob sitting and having lunch with Paul Jacobs. Heather just looks at me with this big grin.

That night was interesting, at dinner all Rob could talk about was Paul this and Paul that.

Heather was teasing him about his new boyfriend and I just laughed. That night in our bedroom I had two beautiful ladies dressed in sexy nighties on their knees sucking my cock.

Just as I was cumming, I grabbed Robin by his hair and unloaded deep into his throat, he shared his oral cream pie with his wife.

I was still erect and laying on the bed I asked Heather to ride me cowboy and when she was saddled up I tossed a bottle of lube to Robin.

"Robin, put on a condom and some lube, lets double team my woman."

"Why do I have to use a condom John, you are not using one and she is my wife not your woman."

Laughing I told him, "Robin my little princess, she is my woman and you are also my woman, and I will do as I wish with both of my girls."

"Now put on the condom and get over here and fuck her in the ass while I take her pussy."

We did fuck her silly that night and I also fucked Robin's cute tight ass. That was the last time I got any of it.

The next month, Heather slept with me. Robin stayed in his own bedroom. He had

a few dates with Paul. Heather and I was happy for them, that left more of her for me.

One day a few months later, Robin came home from a date with Paul and I asked him if we could talk. "Sure we can John."

"Robin, you like Paul a lot huh."

"John I think I love him." He said as he held his head down.

"Don't be ashamed Robin my princess, there is nothing wrong with that. I hope you know I love Heather and will want her as my wife."

"I was afraid you two were falling in love John."

"Robin, I have asked her to stop wearing your wedding rings and she agrees."

I could see a tear in his eye as he nodded his head up and down. I just leaned in to kiss him but he turned his face giving me his cheek only.

"John, I think it is only fair to let my new man kiss me like that."

Rob went to his bedroom and I went to mine where Heather was waiting for me. I told her about my conversation with Rob, Got down on my knee and pulled out the rings I had purchased and asked Heather to marry me.

"Yes, Oh yes I will marry you John."

"That's the best news I have ever heard Heather."

"I have better news for you my Darling, I am 3 months pregnant, we are going to have a baby."

The next morning at breakfast Heather, Rob and myself had a long talk, we told him of our plans and he was happy, he told us he loved Paul and they had been planning on moving in together.

When Heather told him about the baby, I think he was a little shocked and hurt, but said he was happy for us.

In the end things worked out well for every one, Paul and Robin are happy raising Paul's son. Paul loves it having a best friend dressed as a guy during the day and a beautiful crossdressing wife at night.

Heather and I are happy and crazy about each other, She had the baby. John Gannon Jr.

Emily has adapted well, she calls me daddy, she also calls Paul her 2nd daddy and that's ok. Heather and I still fuck every night, she keeps me so excited and hard. I guess that's why her little belly is swollen up lol, this time it's twins.

I love my beautiful wife, my beautiful children, and yes I still love my beautiful princess Robin.

I love my beautiful new family.

eagle166
eagle166
458 Followers