My New Friend Rob

Story Info
Rob wants to share his wife.
1.3k words
3.63
46.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many of us are bored in their relationship. The biggest problem is matching sex drives. I am in my early 30's and my sex drive dwarfs my partner. Which is ok, but I need more. So what do you do in a situation like this? Go online.

I met my new friend Rob online. He was looking for a male for him and his wife. Rob and his wife are in their 40's but age has never been a factor for me and besides - his wife was hot! We exchanged a few emails and then we got into the nitty gritty. His wife liked to have other men and this was his way of controling the situation by making sure she did it with a "good guy" and not someone who was not going to be able to handle the situation or become obsessive.

Enter me. Rob and I hit it off the from the getgo and we worked out a way for his wife and I to be together. I have never done anything like this, so I was certainly nervous but also willing to try anything once, Hopefully many times. He planned it out so he would be home with his wife during the day and all I would have to do is stop over his house during my lunch break. Seems easy enough, but man, talk about butterflies.

Ron and Donna are alone and they start to have sex. Getting all into it and fucking her nice and hard - getting her all wet. Then - "ding dong" - your doorbell rings. Donna tells you to never mind and to keep fucking her but you still want to know who it is. So you put back on your pants and shoes and head for the door. It is me there waiting for you. You say so Donna can hear you upstairs "Hey Dan, come on in" I come in to see that you look like you were having sex from the buldge in your pants. You tell Donna to come on down to meet me. She takes her time, throwing on a robe and the coming down to meet me. You and I both smile at each other because we are close to getting what we want. You introduce her to me and tell her all about me and how we have been friends for a long time. We make some idle chit chat and you get a call on your phone. Damn work! You have to leave for a few minutes and you are going to be right back. I tell you that I would just come back at another time, but you refuse - telling me to wait around until you get back.

You run it by Donna and it is ok with her so you head off. Feeling a bit uneasy, I break the slience by telling her I hope I didn't interrupt something because it looked like you were having sex by the bulge in Bob's pants. We both laugh and get to talking. I tell her how lucky Bob is to have a beautiful wife like you. I ask her to show me around the house - starting with the upstairs. We make our way around and then to your bedroom. She enters and I follow. I tell her if she only knew what I was thinking right now she might just slap me. She tells me to go ahead and I play coy, but she really wants to know now. I tell her how much I would love to run my hands down her back while I lightly kissed her neck. She blushes but then turns towards me. I do not hesitate, I do what I told her. Kissing her neck while my hands run down her back - circling her ass. We start to kiss as I undo her robe letting it fall to the ground. We walk slowly to the bed as I sit her on the edge and spread her legs with my hands. I feel her pussy is still wet from you fucking her. I work my way down her tits - kissing and licking all the way down. Down to her thighs - i lick the back of her legs down to her calf. I work my way back up to her thigh and then to her pussy. I spread her lips with my tongue - sticking my tongue deep into her pussy. I can feel her rock back and forth on my face and I can taste her wetness mixed with the scent of a cock that has been banging her hard.

She starts to take my shirt off as I move from her pussy to her ass. I slide my fingers insider her pussy as I push my tongue into her asshole.

All this is getting very hot and I notice that you have snuck back into the house and you are watching my tongue fuck your wife. This turns me on even more and I have to fuck her now. I go to get up and start to kiss her again when she bends over and starts sucking my dick. She plays with my balls and strokes my shaft while placing kisses all over it. I can feel her finger slide back to my asshole and rubs it while she sucks on the head of my cock. I tell her I need to feel my dick inside her pussy and she agrees. She spreads her legs and takes the head of my dick and glides it inside her. I can tell how hot she is because it slides right in from how wet she is. I grab on to her shoulders and slide it all the way inside Donna and she starts to scream. She tells me to fuck her hard and I start slamming my cock all the way inside her and my balls pound against her ass. We kiss eachother and then watch as my cock slides in and out of her. I take it out to tease her clit with it and then slide it back in deep. I flip her over and now she is now top of me. I tell her to fuck me now. She smiles and rides me like a horse. She grinds her clit into me as I rub her tits and then take her nipples into my mouth. I slide my finger up and into her mouth and I tell her to get it wet for me. She takes it and lubes it up inside her mouth. We kiss again as I take my finger and slide it gently into her asshole. Now I am fucking her with my dick and my finger and you see the whole show. She starts to cum and I feel her pussy tightening up around my cock.

I tell Donna that I can not take it anymore and I am going to cum. I tell her I want to cum in my mouth while we do a 69. She agrees and places that hot pussy on my face. I jam my tongue in her pussy again - tasting all the mixed juices that we made. I look over at you enjoying yourself and I tell Donna that I am going to cum. She starts to moan and takes as much as my cock as she can. I cum so hard in her mouth as I put my tongue back in her asshole. She sucks up every little bit of my cum and cums again for me on my face.

We relax for a minute and she curls up with me as you slip back out of the room. She kisses me and I can feel her hot pussy against my dick. She then tells me she wants this to never end and I promise her that this is only the begining.