My New GF has a Dick

Story Info
And I love every last inch of it.
6.1k words
4.68
188.9k
565
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't go looking for a tranny, shemale, dickgirl, or whatever derogatory term a homophobic world has labeled women that happen to be packing a penis. In fact, while I had messed around a little with the man worm, back in college and with a drunken buddy a few times, I considered myself 100% a hetero male, in love with the female form and a total horn dog for a beautiful woman. I must admit, I've jerked off more than a few times to shemale porn on my computer at home, wondering what it would be like to have a sexy babe banging me with her manly tool. Ironically, as it turns out, that internet history helped me bag my current lover.

My new girlfriend is exactly that; a stunningly beautiful woman who just happens to have a schlong most porn stars would give their left nut for. And that big boner has turned me into a totally submissive bottom slut in the bedroom (or the backyard, the kitchen, the car, the public restroom, or just about anywhere else she decides to feed me that gorgeous hunk of meat).

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me tell you the story of how I got this lucky.

I'm in my mid thirties, divorced from a no sex marriage, and work my ass off at a 60-hour per week desk job. Work pays the bills and gives me plenty of disposable income to support my hobbies; a boat for fishing, new golf clubs when I want them, a membership at a local country club, a nice little Craftsman style house in a good neighborhood, and a couple of motorcycles. All in all, I'm doing well. The only thing missing is a partner to share all this stuff with. Well, that and somebody to replace my hand in my sex life.

I'd been chatting up a really cute girl at my local coffee shop for weeks, getting to know her slowly, and working up the nerve to ask her out. She worked the morning shift and if I needed an early afternoon shot of caffeine too, I could count on seeing her twice a day.

Her name is Allison (my favorite Elvis Costello song -- I was hoping she'd let me "take off her party dress" sometime) and she just turned 30. The reason I know that, the crew was singing her happy birthday a couple of weeks ago and I asked one of the baristas how old Allison was. Yea, I know, I said I'd been chatting her up, but it sounds more like I was stalking her, huh?

Well, maybe. She was exactly the kind of girl that makes my member throb; long brunette hair with a slight natural curl, tall and thin with an ass made for yoga pants, long legs that just begged to be wrapped around my head, sparkling green eyes, full pouty lips, and the most perfect little pert b cup tits that looked outstanding in a tight t-shirt, especially when the a/c was cranked and her raisins were trying to poke through her thin cotton top. Her skin was pale and smooth as silk. In other words, she was a striking goddess that filled my stroke sessions with a very worthy lust. I even admit I'd imagined a thick strapon dildo was part of her sex toy inventory and had blown more than one wad while fantasizing she was banging me from behind with that wicked phallus. Yes, I am a giant pervert and I most definitely have some submissive bottom tendencies.

As best as I could tell, she amazingly didn't have a boyfriend. I never came right out and asked her, but I hinted around. She enjoyed hiking, bike riding, and camping, and whenever I asked about her adventures, she always mentioned she did them alone. She didn't appear socially awkward, so maybe she was just the loner type.

"So you went backpacking and camping this weekend all by yourself? Isn't that a little scary?" I asked her one Monday morning.

"Honestly, Justin, I just prefer my own company. What do they say, the reason I talk to myself is I'm the only person that will listen," she giggled.

"I get it," I chuckled. "You must have some pretty impressive outdoor skills to solo like that up in the mountains."

"Oh, I'm very good at solo," she smirked, grabbing her crotch in a baseball player type crude way. Biting her lip, she continued, "Sorry, that was inappropriate. I guess I just feel comfortable talking to you and sometimes its nice to be yourself, even at work."

"No problem," I laughed. "Sometimes you've just got to let the "goofy" out."

"Exactly," she replied. "But I'll try to keep goofy in my pants from now on," she giggled.

God, I was falling hard for this girl. How she wasn't already scooped up by some guy, I had no idea. She probably had some issues, but then again, don't we all?

One Saturday I stopped into the coffee shop around noon on my way to the nursery to buy some plants; my backyard was a mess and it needed some serious gardening work.

I was surprised to see Allison behind the counter.

"What are you doing here on a Saturday?" I asked.

"Nice to see you too, Mr. Smooth. My car broke down, so I dropped it at the shop this morning," she replied. "Since the shop is just across the street, figured I would get a few paid hours in."

"Sorry about that," I conceded. "If you need any help, let me know."

"Well, ummm, since you mentioned it, the car won't be ready today, so I need a ride home. Would you mind?"

Finally, an opening. "Sure thing," I said. "You ready to leave now?"

"Oh, thank you so much. Let me cash out and I'm ready."

"OK. Do you mind if we stop by the nursery? I was headed out to buy some plants to spruce up my backyard," I continued.

"No sweat," she said. "You know, I've got a pretty green thumb and maybe I could help you out. I mean, without wheels, I'm pretty much stuck at home the rest of the day."

"Cool. I'd love the help," and to spend the rest of the day drooling over your hot body, I thought to myself; maybe even finally putting the moves on.

Allison ducked into the restroom with her bag and emerged in a pair of cutoff denim shorts (and I do mean short), a t-shirt, and flip-flops.

"Ready to go Justin. You going to put me to work?" she laughed.

Working on my boner, I thought, but I kept my mouth shut.

We spent an hour or so at the nursery, picking stuff out, and loaded the back of my SUV with plants, potting soil, and mulch, enough to keep us busy all afternoon.

We chatted like old friends, joking, and laughing. Allison had a very dry sense of humor and she loved teasing me about stuff.

"You like that plant because it's pretty huh?" she laughed. "Typical man, thinking with your dick and picking the shrub with the biggest tits irrespective of whether it is actually a psycho that will overwhelm your yard, and likely cut off your balls."

"Aren't you mixing metaphors?" I laughed.

"Probably," she quipped. "But you get my point. These draught tolerant bushes will do much better, need less maintenance, and will leave your nuts intact."

I also bought some seeds to sow the vegetable garden.

"Do you like cucumbers?" Allison asked, literally fondling a packet of seeds. "In this environment, I bet you could grow some huge cucumbers."

Was she teasing me, cause my cucumber was literally ready to burst out of my pants.

"My dad used to grow them and then make pickles," she continued. "My mouth still waters whenever I see a nice juicy pickle."

"A nice pickle, huh," I laughed. "I bet you enjoy a nice pickle."

"You are a giant pervert Justin," she giggled. "I guess that's why I like you. But for now, how about your pickle stays in your shorts."

We grabbed some burgers on the way home and continued our good-natured banter. I found out that in addition to working at the coffee shop, Allison was a Java programmer and ran a small business creating websites for people. She worked at the coffee shop in the morning and spent the rest of the day doing web design and programming.

"Beautiful and smart," I made a weak attempt to compliment her.

"Yep, I'm the complete package," she laughed. "Just too much package for most guys."

All afternoon we worked in the backyard, digging out beds, replanting, pruning, and all that other typical yard work stuff. At one point, as it got hotter, Allison pulled off her t-shirt, revealing a skimpy little bikini top that barely covered her sweaty chest. I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to hide the semi I was sporting, while drooling over her incredible lithe body. Her ass looked spectacular in her denim cutoffs and those legs made me weak in the knees.

"Can I borrow your computer for a few minutes?" she asked about 5pm. "I need to log into my cloud account and send some demos off to a potential client."

I showed her into my study, logged on, and left her alone, going to the kitchen to grab a couple of cold beers. When I came back, she looked up at me with a wicked grin on her face as I handed her a beer.

"Interesting browser history, Justin," she giggled as she shutdown the computer, grabbed the beer, and headed back out to the yard.

Damn I thought to myself, what did she see? I tried remembering what I had been recently surfing, but a pervert like me has varied tastes and it could have been just about anything. I have some tumblr and pornhub favorites, but a surf session could have run the gamut of fetishes for a sick puppy like me.

Catching up with her in the yard, "Sorry, hope you didn't see anything inappropriate, you little snoop."

"Oh, it was highly inappropriate, and I'm no little snoop, I'm a huge snoop, remember, I'm a computer science geek. But don't worry, if you saw my browser history you'd probably call the pervert police and have me locked away for my own safety. Or at least the general safety of the community at large."

We finished up in the yard and had a few more beers.

"You want to stay for dinner?" I asked. "I've got some steaks in the fridge and I could fire up the BBQ. It's the least I can do to feed you after all the hard work today. And I'm sure I've got a bottle or two of red wine around here somewhere."

"I'd swear you are trying to get me drunk, Mr. Fowler," she laughed.

"No more drunk than me," I retorted. "But you are right, I'll have to call you an Uber or something, cause no way I should be driving you home tonight. Or you can just crash in the guest bedroom."

"Guest bedroom, huh?" she said. "Is that the room with the hidden cameras so you can film me in all my private glory?"

"I, uhh, well, I don't..."

"I'm kidding dummy," she interjected. "Although now you've got me worried."

"No need to worry," I replied. "Had I known you were going to spend the night in my guest room, I would have setup my secret spy cameras. You'll have to give me more advanced warning next time."

"I like your style, creepy," she giggled. "Do you mind if I take a shower and wash off all this sweat?"

"Go for it, towels are in the hall closet. Do you need anything else?" I replied.

"No, just your promise that you won't spy on me," she laughed as she headed for the shower.

I wanted nothing more than to peep around the bathroom door and jerk my horny dick while I watched her in the shower, but a promise is a promise.

We sat out in the backyard to eat dinner, drinking a couple of bottles of wine. At this point neither of us was feeling any pain and our conversation turned from sophomoric sexual innuendo to more serious topics.

"So Justin," she began. "I noticed from your browser history that you like chicks with dicks?"

"Well, I, uhhh, it must have been one of those pop up messages or something. Maybe a virus on my computer."

"I don't think so," she said. "It looked like about 100 different tranny sites over the last couple of days. Seems to me, you like checking out hotties with a little something extra. Most of it looked like dominatrix shemale stuff. Is that what you watch when you're choking the old chicken?"

"I don't know what to say," I embarrassedly replied, but I was relieved she saw that stuff several hours ago and yet she was still here hanging out. Most girls would have run for the hills.

"Don't be embarrassed," she continued, "I like that stuff too, but from a different perspective."

"Huh?" was all I could stutter out.

"Look, I know you've got the hots for me. I can't say I blame you, what with me being so beautiful and everything," she laughed hard at her own teasing as she flipped back her long hair giving me a Marylyn Monroe come hither look.

"Well, I'm always a little reluctant to dive into relationships with guys, cause, well, I, uhhh, I'm like those girls you enjoy watching on the internet," she finished.

"Wow, you mean, you have a dick?" I blurted out, the wine making me lose all sense of etiquette.

"Yes, Don Juan, I'm a meat packing girl," she whispered, a look of fear darting across her face.

"Oh my god," I gasped. "I never would have guessed." Maybe her voice was an octave or two low and now that I was studying it, her Adams apple was a little pronounced, but she looked all woman to the naked eye.

"Are you disgusted, or do you have a raging boner right now?" she teased, biting her lip, a look of mixed emotions on her face.

Reaching down to my crotch, I realized I had a huge throbbing boner. "Definitely a boner," I replied.

"Good," she smiled. "Cause I've been trying to keep my monster under wraps ever since I saw your computer."

"M-m-monster?" I blurted out.

"Well, I'll let you be the judge of that. Do you want to see it?" she quipped, licking her lips and looking oh so sexy.

"Yes please," I almost begged.

"Get down on your knees and crawl over here then," she instructed as she pushed her chair back from the table and spread her legs.

Holy shit, the head of her cock was jutting out below the ripped hem of her cutoffs and it looked about the size and color of a ripe plum.

"I've been wanting to introduce you to my little beast ever since you started flirting with me a few months ago. But you never know how a good old American male will respond to a girl with a dick, let alone one that is likely considerably bigger than his."

Up close, now on my knees between her thighs, I could see a big dollop of precum on the tip of her cockhead.

"Go ahead Justin, kiss it. Get your first, but not last, taste of my girl cream. I'm going to enjoy feeding you my dick and then my load. Do you want to be my little cocksucker, baby?"

"God yes," I moaned as I slurped the thick precum from her piss slit.

"Why don't you strip naked my little pet?" she semi-demanded. "I think a proper cocksucker should always be naked."

My backyard is very private and I wasn't worried about any of the neighbors seeing anything unless they happen to climb up on the fence. Looking around, I tore off my t-shirt, ripped down my shorts and fell back down to my knees in front of my tranny goddess.

"Good bitch," she purred. "I see you're not poorly endowed yourself. I'll make good use of that nice pickle later. But right now, I need your lips wrapped around my pecker. I've been fantasizing about that all day."

She pulled the hem of her cutoffs up higher and several inches of her seemingly never ending pole came into view. Damn, where had she been hiding this beast all day? I kissed her inner thighs, stopping at her cockhead. I opened my mouth wide and took her engorged helmet into my mouth, swirling my tongue around her gland and tasting more of her delicious precum. From watching all that internet porn, I had a pretty good idea of how to suck a cock like a pro.

"Mmmm, just like that. God, I'm going to love teaching you how to deepthroat every last inch of my big dick," she sighed.

I doubted I'd ever feel her balls bouncing off my chin, she was just too huge, but I was willing to do anything for Allison. Hell, at this point, if she'd asked me to round up the neighbors so they could watch, I'd have said "yes ma'am."

I was choking on just the few inches of exposed girl-dick, but I was doing my best to make love to her with my inexperienced mouth.

"You keep this up sweetie, and you are going to get me so fucking horny I might just bend you over right here in the backyard and fuck you like a dog," she moaned.

I felt my cock twitch and precum leak from my throbbing rod.

"You'd like that huh, baby?" she laughed.

I nodded yes, unable to answer with her fat tool stuffed in my mouth.

"I'm so glad I snooped on your computer. I never dreamed you'd be a dick whore and this sure has sped up our "courting" process."

She pulled back and stood up from the chair, unbuttoning her shorts and slipping them off. When her full cock sprung into view, I gasped.

"Not bad, huh baby?" she giggled, giving her full length a quick jerk.

"Amazing," I moaned. "It's fucking huge. How do you keep that monster hidden away all day?" Honestly, her giant cock sticking straight out from her thin and perfectly girlish body was probably the hottest fucking thing I'd ever seen.

"Tricks of the trade," she laughed. "But it's not hidden away now. What do you want to do with her, baby?"

"I want to suck your cock, Allison. I want you to face fuck me and drive that huge rod down my horny throat. I want to be your slutty cocksucking bitch."

"Perfect," she purred. Grabbing the back of my head, she pulled my open mouth down onto her rod, feeding me inch after inch of her steel pipe.

"You look so cute with my cock stuffed in your horny mouth," she giggled. "Look up at me and smile, I mean you can't really say "cheese" with your mouth so full, can you?"

As I looked up at her cute face, I heard her phone go click as she took a picture of me sucking her big dick.

"Don't worry baby," she said. "This pic is just for me, unless you want me to post it on one of my website designs. You do look like a natural born cocksucker the way you are worshipping my rod."

She saw the look of abject horror shoot across my face as she pulled her spit covered boner from my mouth, giving my face a couple of heavy whacks with her tool.

"God, you are such a drama queen," she laughed. "Of course I'm just kidding. I'll only post pics of my cock up your ass to the website."

"You have an odd sense of humor," I chuckled, giving her big bulbous head a swirl with my tongue as I stroked her spit covered pole with both hands. "I guess that was what originally attracted me to you, well, that and the fact you are so damn fucking hot. Although I have to admit, I've decided this giant fuck stick is now your best asset."

"Shut up lover boy and show me how much you love my big fuck stick," she moaned as she shoved it back into my throat.

Not knowing yet how to overcome my gag reflex, I retched as her fat cockhead hit the back of my throat.

"You'll learn sweety," she said, as she pulled back before once again thrusting her cock deep into my mouth. "Make a fist with your left hand and squeeze your thumb hard against your palm. When you feel something, and when I say something, I mean my cock, hit the back of your throat, swallow like it was ice cream. Oh, and don't forget to breathe through your nose."

As she pushed hard again, I squeezed my fist and as I swallowed was fascinated to feel her cockhead actually inch down my throat, without me trying to cough it back out.

"Oh yea, bitch, I'm gonna have this cock buried ball deep in that velvet throat in no time," she sighed. "Fuck, your throat feels awesome. You like being the coffee girl's personal cocksucker, don't you slut?"

When I had decided to do some yard work today, I had no idea I'd be learning to deepthroat a massive dick before the day was over. And I was absolutely gaga over being Allison's cock slut. She had either been reviewing my browser history and knew I was a closet submissive so was acting the part or she was a real wet dream come true for me and this was just her dominant she-cock personality. I hoped the latter, but I wasn't arguing either way.

I felt like I was close to blacking out when her big, low hanging ball sack finally kissed my chin. Fuck, I had nearly every last inch of her throbbing meat buried down my throat. If it weren't for the slightly downward curve of her long pole, I don't think I could have taken her to the root, but her cock fit perfectly down my throat.

12