My New Girl? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

To be continued in part 3

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
TransChickTransChickabout 6 years ago

Holy damn, this is hot. I love seeing trans stories from someone who actually understands us like this. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

I wanted to give you a comment when I was through with the series, but I just couldn't wait. So right now, I will give you one .

First, I like to start by saying that I am straight female college student. I started reading gay romance stories a couple of months ago. To be honest, as a straight female girl, I assume that I would not be able to relate to gay characters in the aspects of their romance. However, after seeing two of my favorite male characters being paired up as romantic couples in a fan-made comic, is when my love affair began. At first I was mad seeing two of my favorite characters being paired up when the have zero romantic feelings for one another, but after a while, I saw sweet fan pictures of them together and I came to term with my feelings...I'm in love! Then, it led me to read romantic FanFiction.net stories of them. While I was reading the stories and despite the two characters being gay, I saw that I was able to relate with the feelings and emotions and even with the sex scenes - I was aroused. I realized that love emotion is the same for anyone's sexual orientation. Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying that I am barley being supporter for the LBGT community because I have always been a supporter ever since I was a child. However, I thought I would not relate the love emotion as I would with straight couples when it came to writing, but it all changed. I'm so glad I came across the fan-made comic book, I would have missed out on the beauty of love diversity being spread word by word.

At first, I read gay stories and now, I'm recently reading transsexual stories. And like I said before, I'm loving the romance.

This is my third transsexual story and so far it is my favorite. I found the part funny when Jamie's mother brought the dad to the conversation. I imagine the mother have this loud funny tone to her calling her husband and then she said Gene and I laughed. Oh, also, I loved the part where Jamie got up and Steve grabbed her hand and stating internally how she might be feeling. It was very deep.

Finally, I want to give you constructive criticism. Though I am not majoring in any form of writing, I am a avid reader and writer. First, you have punctuation errors but don't worry who hasn't. My advise is that you should always re-read your work. Second, you have great transition. You did not give pointless information that gives the writing a dragging feel to it.

Before I go and read chapter 3, I would love to say something. I went to visit your page and saw a list a of other stories. I wont be reading your other stories because I think your characters have orgies or having threesome sex or more. I respect what goes on behind close doors - everyone has the right, it truly doesn't bother me. But I just like the aspect of love between two people - eye to eye, lips to lips, secretes only the person in front of you knows. I also saw that your characters might be involved in cheating. I don't mind reading extramarital affairs but I just don't like the idea where the person who cheated lives happily ever after and leaves the spouse to suffer without owning up to his or her actions. As long as the character explains their cheating and owns up to his or her actions I am fine. Kind of like in the movie called "Unfaithful" starting Richard Gere and Diane Lane. Though this does not apply to you, but I'm just glad you did not write about incest on your other stories because if you had I would have stop reading this story even though if it didn't have incest. Despite being a girl who has respect for people, I do not respect incest and I am very vocal on the matter. Incest is immoral and traumatizing for any individual. Furthermore, I have done research on the subject. Once I visited the author's page and saw the category in their other stories had incest, I had to stop reading the story that I was currently reading from them - even though it did not have incest. I did not want to associate myself with them. I have a strong belief. Finally, I don't want to rant and bring negativity to your positive review so I will stop now.

One last thing. I don't want to tell you what to write and what not to write but you should really stick to romance, you are really good - not just gay stories but transsexual. You should bring the drama and passion of what makes up romance between two people. Another tip: you should find what type of audience you are targeting. You should write ranging from young adults to the adult aspects. I recommend you read young adult and adult romantic novels and see how the author write drama, suspense, and love into the mix. Also, as any writer, you need to do research, really get to know your characters. Most importantly, know from the beginning your story plot.

P.S. you should really write about male pregnancy. Also, I just notice how long my review is. I hope you read it. :)

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
nice romance, tgirls are amazing

great story-glad he loved her-exciting sex scenes too thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wonderful loving story. Keep writing.

oralfriendoralfriendover 12 years agoAuthor
Wow!!!!

Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I can't believe how well this story is being received though I am very pleased. I have to say that this story just about wrote itself. Steve and Jamie seem to be like real people to me. I agree that this story is outside my usual fare but I am a sucker for romance as well and this story is a result of that. I really appreciate the comments and the time you all took to read my story so far. I hope you continue to like where the story goes. Also, I hope you take the time to VOTE!

9/20/2011 5PM CDT

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Best Prom Ever A senior takes the girl of his dreams to the prom.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sweet, Young Stephanie Delicious girl next door has a big surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Amanda and Me Ch. 01 A shy IT guy meets someone.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories