My New Girl? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have very sensitive nipples," she said huskily, "always have. I love to have them played with, squeezed and pinched. I can come just from having them played with, but you already know that, don't you." I nodded my head, not wanting to break the spell she was weaving. "Watch me. Watch what I do so you can do it to me too. I want you to know everything about me. How my body works, what I like, what excites me. I want you to know my body better than I do myself."

Her eyes bore into mine, her heated gaze making me shiver in anticipation. However I couldn't look in her eyes *and* watch her hands as they played with her nipples. Her fingers held her nipples tightly, so tightly that they changed color, going from light pink to an angry red. Then she surprised me, she pulled them away from her chest, stretching them impossibly it seemed to me. From the expression on her face I could tell that while she might be in some kind of pain it was a good pain. She was licking her lips, her head thrown back as she mauled her nipples. I glanced down to see her thong was again sporting the small tent that her hard cock made in it. Suddenly she released them, her hands now cupping her breasts as her angry red nipples were almost presented to me. She was breathing heavily, trying to gain some control of herself.

"Don't want to come, at least not yet," she said. Her eyes still had the hooded gaze that they'd had since she'd started her little show. She returned to squeezing her breasts, lifting them up then letting them drop, as she allowed herself to back off from her impending orgasm. Once she was more fully in control her hands stroked down her body to her hips. She reached the waistband of the thong, her fingers grasping the sides as she started to push them down over her hips. Down, down they went, the straps stretching as they reached the widest part of her hips. She paused, looking at me once more before she continued, pushing the thong off her hips, down her legs and then over her feet. She had bent at the waist so I was unable to see her treasures, at least not right then. Instead of straightening up she turned, presenting her naked butt to my gaze.

"You like my butt, don't you?" she asked rhetorically. "I feel your eyes on me you know. I can always tell when you're looking at me, especially my butt." She ran her hands around her cheeks as she had done with her breasts earlier. She massaged them, running her hands up and down her legs, her fingers stroking her ass and thighs getting ever closer to her crotch. She ran her hands up her butt crack, giving me tantalizing glimpses of her little pucker, her nails scratching over it, making her shiver.

"I'm very sensitive there too you know. I've always loved having my asshole played with. I've been doing it since I was thirteen. I had my very first orgasm from playing with it. You can imagine my shock when my little cock spurted the first time without even being touched. I went to Emily the next day and told her what happened. She's been my biggest supporter and she told me I was lucky, most girls hated having their butts played with. She told me not to worry about it. She made me feel good about it and I love her for it. As soon as I could I bought a vibrator and used it on myself. At first I didn't put it in me but that didn't last long. From then on I'd masturbate with it every day. I'd never have to touch my cock, just play with my butt and fuck it with the vibrator.

"I was surprised today when you licked me back there. No one has ever done that but I loved it. I'm going to have you do it more often you know, so be forewarned," she said looking at me around her hip. I nodded again, smiling lewdly as I thought about licking her butt hole in the future.

Her hands roamed up her legs until they grasped her cheeks. She pulled slightly opening herself to my gaze. Her tiny pink pucker peeked out from between her cheeks, winking at me as her muscles contracted. She relaxed her muscles, I guess, allowing it to open like a flower, no longer the tight ring that protected her opening.

"Look at me, Steve, look at me. I love your eyes on my body, baby. I want to show you everything. Do you like what you see, baby? Oh yes, I can see that you do, you cock is about to burst out of your pants, isn't it? Well it won't be too much longer, baby. I want that cock in me but not quite yet. No, I'm not done yet, Steve." She moved her left hand so that her butt cheeks were still slightly open so she could tease her pucker with her right. She circled it with her fingertip, tickling it, making it expand and contract before my eyes. She slipped her finger into herself, slowly moving it in and out as I listened to her moan and groan.

"That feels good, baby but it's not enough now. You've spoiled me for my finger and my vibrator, baby. Now the only thing that will satisfy me is you, your lovely cock. I've got to have it you know, every day at least, probably several times a day. I hope you can keep up?" she grinned huskily. "I'll have to feed you lots of good things so you can keep up your strength. It's a good thing I'm going to live with you, it will save time when I get the urge to have your cock." She straightened up, her back to me, her gorgeous ass mere inches from my face. I debated on reaching out to fondle her cheeks but again, I didn't want to break the spell. She had an agenda and I was going to let it play out.

"Speaking of cocks, I'm glad you like mine. I was so worried, you know? I've never told anyone but family about me and I've *never* shown it to anyone. I've always been ashamed of it. I was born a boy but I was never a boy, not really. I've always felt like a girl, from my earliest memories. But this thing hanging off my body told the world I was a boy. It wasn't until I was going through puberty that my mother accepted the truth. I didn't develop like boys my age. My voice didn't deepen, my hips grew more feminine and I didn't get a beard. My dad didn't accept it then either, not at first. We went to some doctors who convinced him and then I was given hormones that completed what nature had begun. Still, I had this penis that argued with my body. I almost didn't tell you, but I love you and I didn't want to be without you. I'm *so* glad you are the special man you are. I doubt there are many men who would accept my 'differences' as easily as you." She turned around to face me, unshed tears in her eyes as she faced me.

"I've never done this for anyone, but I want to for you. I may never do it again but I want you to see me, just this once." She hung her head, looking down at herself. Her penis was rock hard and pointing straight up. She ran her hands down her body until her right hand got to her cock. She caressed herself, stroking her scrotum, making her cock jump to her heartbeat. Then she grasped her shaft with her fingers and began to stroke.

"I'm going to come for you, Steve. I'm going to masturbate for the man I love with the cock I was afraid to tell you about. You accepted me and you accepted it so you deserve to see it. I love it when you play with it. I finally feel accepted. I couldn't believe it when you sucked me. I didn't think any man would want to please me that way but you did. Heck you even like the taste of my cum. I've eaten my cum since that first orgasm but I didn't think anyone else ever would. *You* did, Steve. You are my soul mate and I love you." She went silent as her hand sped up, becoming almost a blur as she stroked the little shaft. She began to breathe heavily and her knees bent, thrusting her hips forward as she began to come. As usual with her the cum dribbled out of the slit in the head, running slowly down the shaft. She gathered it up with her fingers, moving closer to me. She stuck out her hand, offering her juices to me. I grasped her hand lovingly. I kissed her palm then I opened my mouth sucking her cum coated fingers into my mouth. I licked them, sucking them like I would her cock until they were clean. I drew them from my mouth, kissed her palm again then I drew her down to sit in my lap.

I tucked her head under my chin as I stroked her body lovingly. I couldn't believe this amazing person had just done and told me the things that she had.

"Thank you, Jamie. That was *the* most amazing thing I've ever seen and I'm so grateful that you showed it to me. I'm also very grateful for the trust you have in me. I know so much more about you now and I love you all the more for it. I'm so sorry that you had to go through all that when you were young but I'm glad in a way too. I think it made you the wonderful person you are, the woman that I love. I'll never leave you, Jamie. I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you." I kissed the crown of her head as I continued to caress her body.

"I love you too, Steve, so very, very much. I never thought I'd find a man like you. My mother told me that there was someone out there for me but I never believed her. I had resigned myself to a life of loneliness because I couldn't imagine any circumstances that would want to make me tell someone about myself. *You* changed that, Steve. You saved me from a lonely life and I'll always be grateful for that." She swiped at her tears with the back of her hand. "Now, enough of this mutual admiration society, I want to make love with you before we have to go out."

Jamie climbed off my lap so she could kneel between my legs. She unbuttoned my shirt, helping me take it off. She then took off my shoes and socks, placing them on the floor. I stood up so I could take of my pants but she slapped my hands away. She undid my belt, pulled my zipper down and unhooked the clasp. Grasping the waistband she drew them down my legs so I could step out of them. She then grabbed the waistband of my briefs, tugging them down, stretching them out over my very obvious erection. Once I was naked she pressed on my belly so that I sat back on the couch. She spread my legs wide with her hands so she could see my cock.

"I love you, and I love your cock. I know I've told you this before but I think it's beautiful. It fits me perfectly you know. My mouth and my 'pussy'." I laughed at the term 'pussy' and she grinned back. "Well what do you want me to call it? I am a woman, aren't I?" she asked pointedly.

"You sure are baby, you sure are," I said as I stroked her cheek. She leaned into my hand but the smile on her face said it all.

"Come here, I've been wanting you since we got back," she said as she grasped my cock by the shaft, drawing it down slightly. She slipped her lips over the head, taking it deep within her mouth. We both groaned at the contact, her eyes closed and what I took to be a blissful look came over her. She licked and sucked me, her tongue was never still, licking the head then the shaft and on the down stroke she even licked my balls. This woman had the most talented tongue I've ever seen or felt. Her left hand was busy cupping my sack, rolling my testicles around in their fleshy container. Even though I'd already come twice this morning I could feel the buildup of semen beginning, preparing themselves for the explosion to come. Jamie was really slurping on me, I could hear the wet sucks easily as she worked me. She pulled back to admire her work. My shaft was wet with her spit, shining in the light coming from the window behind me. She climbed into my lap, grasping my cock in her hand. As she lodged the head at her entrance I grasped her hips.

"No lube?" I asked, gazing into her eyes.

"Didn't need any this morning, did we? You weren't this wet then, were you?" I shook my head, knowing the truth of that statement. "Then don't worry. We'll be just fine, you wait and see." She gazed deep into my eyes as she did something with her lower body. I could feel my shaft begin to slip into her. The usual pressure I felt as I moved past her sphincter muscle was almost nonexistent and I slid in easily as she sat down firmly, her buttocks coming to rest on my legs.

"See, no problem at all. I was worried that we were going to need stock in KY but now I don't think that'll be a problem, do you?" She grinned, pleased with herself to no end.

"No, I don't see any problem at all. So, are you gonna sit there all day or are you gonna put that 'pussy' to work?" I grinned as I cupped her breasts. She smiled happily as she began to bounce up and down on my, my cock sliding into her as easily as if we'd been having sex for years, not just two days. I was again amazed at how our bodies seemed to know each other and adjusted to make our coupling as easy and pleasurable as possible. I leaned back against the couch squeezing and tweaking her breasts and nipples. Although I knew she enjoyed some serious squeezing of her nipples I refrained from doing so now. I figured they'd be at least a little sore from her manipulation of them so I held back.

I watched her body as it worked to bring us both pleasure. She was beautiful and sexy and I enjoyed looking at her almost as much as I enjoyed touching her. My eyes were drawn to her cock; it was stiff and hard, as it usually was during our lovemaking. I marveled at it. It reminded me more of a huge clit than a cock. With Jamie it served the same purpose, really. The only difference was this clit ejaculated when she orgasmed. Since she thought of her asshole as her pussy then why not refer to her cock as her clit?

I dropped my hands from her breasts to between her legs. I rubbed the head like I would if she were any other woman and she reacted as I expected. She moaned loudly as her hips sped up. She licked her lips, shaking her head back and forth in ecstasy. "Yes, yes, yes," she chanted as I rubbed her 'clit' with my thumb.

"You like that?" I whispered, focusing on the spot just below the head. "You like it when I play with your clit?" She reacted as I'd hoped, her head snapped up and her eyes locked on mine. "That's right, you like it when I play with your little clitty, don't you? You have a really special clitty too. It shoots the most wonderful tasting liquid just for me. I love to suck on it you know. Oh yes, I love having your little clitty in my mouth. I love to feel it swell before it shoots its juice directly into my mouth." Her smile told me how pleased she was with my acceptance of her differences as she leaned in to kiss me fiercely. She pulled back, gazing deeply into my eyes.

"Thank you, Steve. Thanks for accepting me as I am. I love you, baby." She redoubled her efforts, working her hips up, down, back, forth, all in an effort to bring us both pleasure. Although this was my third orgasm of the morning Jamie's efforts were quickly rewarded. I felt my balls rise up in my sack as the sperm raced up my shaft to spill into my lover.

"YES! YES! UGHHHH!" I ground out as I grasped her hips, driving myself deeper into her. The pumping through my shaft slowed down then finally stopped. Jamie relaxed into my arms, her head resting on my shoulder as our chests heaved, trying to get our breath back. My cock was rapidly shrinking and was about to fall out of her. I didn't want to chance leaving a stain on her couch so I heaved up both up, carrying her towards the bedroom. She wrapped her legs around me and held on until I set her on the bed. She lay back, her legs spread unconsciously. There was no intent to entice, this display was one of acceptance and love. She didn't mind my looking at her, in fact she lived for it. There was no need to hide her charms from me, so she didn't. She scooted over so that I could lay next to her as we relaxed in the afterglow of our coupling.

Once I was settled she snuggled into my side, laying her head on my chest. We lay in companionable silence for a long time and I was about to drop off when she began to speak.

"So you like my 'clit' huh?" she said knowingly.

"Well, yeah, I mean who wouldn't?" I responded with a grin. "I mean what else would *you* call it? You are a woman, aren't you?" I asked her pointedly, repeating her assertion to me earlier.

"Yes," she said as she gazed into my eyes. "Yes, I'm a woman. I'm *your* woman. I'm so glad that I'm your woman that I want to tell everyone, and I plan to. I'm going to let everyone I see know that Steve Williams is *my* man!" she said as she hugged me fiercely.

"And I plan to tell everyone I know that Jamie Miller is *my* woman." I glanced at the clock on her bedside table. "What time are we due at your parents?"

"Any time after two, why?"

"It's already 1:30 so we better get going. I suppose we're going to be late though because I think we should shower first, don't you?"

"Why, you don't want to meet my parents smelling of sex?" she asked mischievously.

"Not quite yet. I don't want them to get too bad an opinion of me. I don't want them to know that I've corrupted their daughter."

*****

We weren't too late, maybe 20 minutes, and we'd even had a chance to stop for a bottle of wine to bring. Jamie knocked on the door then walked in with me trailing behind. Jamie called out to her parents who had been in the kitchen.

"Jamie, Steve, it's so good to see you!" Linda said as she hugged Jamie then me.

"Good to see you again, Steve," Gene said as he shook my hand.

"It's good to see you too, Gene. You're looking lovely as ever Linda," I said as I gave Jamie's mother a hug.

"Well, thank you, Steve. Come on you two, we're all out back on the patio." We followed Jamie's parents through the kitchen and out to the patio where her brother and his wife and her sister with her new husband were waiting. After the usual round of hello's we settled down to chat. As is usual at these types of gatherings the men soon gravitated to one area and the women to the other. While I liked to BS with the guys I found myself missing having Jamie by my side. We'd been attached at the hip, and other places, for over 24 hours so I missed her a little. I would glance over to see her chatting animatedly to the other women then they'd look at me with sly grins. I had to wonder just *what* my new girlfriend was telling them.

*****

Before I knew it the men had moved away from the group and seemed to be talking football or something. I know I heard something about 'tight ends' and I didn't think they were discussing my butt! My mother was the one to start the ball rolling but soon everyone joined in.

"So, everything worked out well for you, huh, Jamie?" Mom, said smugly.

"Yes, Mom," I sighed. I loved my mother but some times. "I'll say it one more time, 'you were right', Mom. That's the last time any of you will hear that by the way."

"I was surprised that you'd already told Steve though. I thought you weren't going to decide until today," Mom said.

"Well, after talking to you I called Em. She convinced me that telling Steve would work out so, once that was decided, I called Steve and asked him to come over. He had been as nervous as I was it turns out."

"So, how did he take it?" Emily asked curiously.

"Very well, better than I could have imagined, actually. He went silent for a while when I told him and I thought he was going to leave but it wasn't long after that he told me he didn't care, that he'd loved me for a long time and he planned to keep on loving me."

"Oh, that's so romantic," Becky, my sister-in-law, said.

"It was. Steve is wonderful. I love him sooo much. I never believed I could find someone like him," I said sniffing slightly.

"So, Mom tells me Steve stayed over?" Em asked knowingly.

"Yes, he did and our mother is a gossip," I said pointedly though I smiled at her, taking some of the sting from my words.

"Yeah, well, what can I say. If you're going to be moving in with him it was obvious that you'd be sleeping together," Mom replied.

"Well, I don't know about sleeping but we did make it to bed," I said before I realized what I'd said. My face flushed with embarrassment.