My New Girl? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOO, do tell?" Emily said conspiratorially. "So, is he any good?"

"*Emily*," I cried, barely keeping my voice down so the men wouldn't hear me. "I can't believe you asked that and I'm certainly *not* going to tell you!"

"Based on the color of your face I'd say we have our answer," Becky said looking directly at me, a knowing grin on her face.

"Yeah, well, all I'm going to say is we haven't had *any* problems in that area." I think I blushed even harder but I was also happy that my family shared in my happiness, sexually and otherwise.

"Good for you, Jamie," Emily said encouragingly. "I'm so happy for you. So, when are you moving in?"

"No idea yet. I have to see if I can sublet my place or at least have someone I know move in until my lease runs out in a year. I just signed a new lease last week."

"Why don't you talk to your apartment manager anyway? I bet they might be willing to work with you if you ask. It wouldn't hurt and they may surprise you." Becky said.

"Well I'll keep an eye out for anyone needing a place too," Mom said. "I think one of our friend's daughter's is graduating from college soon and might need a place. I'll ask her."

"Thanks, Mom. In any case Steve and I plan to spend at least two or three nights a week at his place or mine. I don't really want to be without him now and he feels the same way. He kind of hinted at marriage," I said softly.

"He did?" Becky asked. "Isn't that kind of fast?"

"Not really. He's been in love with me for quite a while I found out last night. He didn't want to push me because he knew I was skittish. *That's* an understatement! However last night we were supposed to go out but when he arrived he brought up living together. It scared me, frankly, as you well know. I was all set to break it off but then I thought of how I'd feel if I did that. I couldn't see myself without Steve in my life. So I was now really conflicted. I was *sure* that Steve wouldn't understand and I'd lose him *or* I could refuse and lose him anyway. Luckily for me things worked out for the best."

"I didn't know that, Jamie," Becky said. "He sure sounds like a great guy. I'm really pleased for you."

"Thanks. I'm a very lucky woman and I plan to do everything I can to make Steve the happiest man alive," I said proudly.

"I'm sure you will, dear," Mom said. "Come on ladies, I need some help bringing out the food. Gene?" Mom called to my father, "can you get the grill going? Thanks!"

As I followed my family into the house I realized that this was the first party where I was not the only woman without a partner. It was a good feeling.

*****

When Jamie's mother asked us to get the grill going I expected to be an observer, like I usually was. Gene turned on the gas, lit it and began to brush the grates. "Josh, could you take over for a minute?" Josh took the brush from his father looking curiously at him. Gene shrugged his shoulders then walked over to me.

"Steve, can we talk?"

"Sure," I said as we walked into the house. We settled into the den with Gene closing the door behind. I sat on the couch wondering what was up.

"Steve, I want to thank you for what you've done for Jamie. I've never seen her this happy."

I relaxed a little, now that I knew where Gene was coming from. "You don't have to thank me, Gene. I love her, she loves me, that's all that matters."

"Well, you're a fine man anyway, Steve. I don't know how much you know—"

"Jamie's told me some of it," I said, interrupting him.

"Well then you know that I wasn't the most understanding father, something that I'm constantly sorry for. Luckily I didn't lose my daughter over it. I have to admit that it was a great surprise to me when she and her mother first brought it up. I couldn't get my head around the whole concept, you know? I guess I was aware of the issue, in a strictly detached way, but I didn't think I'd ever have personal experience with it. My family started out with two sons and one daughter and now I have two daughters and one son and I couldn't be happier. I know that I'd do anything for that girl and I know you will too."

"I will, Gene. I've never been with a woman like her. It's like we were made for each other. I felt something the first time our eyes met in that bar and it's only grown stronger the longer we've been together. I understand how a lot of people, guys, might not understand about Jamie's 'special' qualities, but they're unimportant to me."

"I'm glad to hear it. If you don't mind my asking how about 'compatibility'? Umm..."

"Gene, normally I wouldn't answer a question like that but I can see these are unusual circumstances so I'll answer it this way. We are *very* compatible." I smiled as I thought of just *how* compatible we were. "Although I'd want to be with her even if we had to be totally celibate. I love her that much."

"Good, that's all I needed to know. Now, why don't we rejoin the party?"

I got some interesting looks from Josh and Jim and a really curious one from Jamie. I ignored the guys and walked up to my girl, taking her in my arms.

"I'll tell you later, okay?" I whispered as I planted a quick kiss on her lips. She nodded, smiling happily at the cat-calls we drew from her family. I smiled as well, knowing that as soon as I could make it happen these people were going to be my family too.

*****

"So, what did my dad want to talk to you about?" Jamie asked as soon as we got in the car.

"Geez, babe, can't you wait until we get to your place?" I grinned at her impatience.

"No! I've been on pins and needles all afternoon. Now spill mister or else."

"Or else what?" I asked. I wanted to see what sexual favor she was going to withhold to make me talk.

"I won't let you fuck my hot little pussy, that's what," she said teasingly.

"Yeah, right, like you could give up my cock! You couldn't go without now and you know it." I turned and grinned at her, knowing I had her.

"You're right, I couldn't but, please, won't you tell me?" she said in a wheedling voice. Her hand moved into my lap to massage my cock.

"Now you're talking, baby. That's the kind of incentive I need! It was nothing really. Your dad wanted to tell me he really appreciated my acceptance of you. He really loves you, you know. He told me how he'd been stubborn at first, and he's very sorry about that but now he wouldn't have things any other way. He told me he had two daughters and a son and he loved them all. Oh, and he wanted to know if we were 'compatible'."

"*HE WHAT???*" Jamie screamed, her eyes flashing with anger. "You just wait until I see him! No, I'm gonna call him right now!" She had her cell phone out of her purse and the number almost dialed before I could even speak.

"Honey! Wait, let me talk, okay?" That seemed to get her attention enough so that she closed her phone. She sat stiffly in the seat, her arms crossed below her breasts. She was still seething but she was at least listening.

"I understand how you feel, really I do. I was angry myself when he asked. Then I put myself in his position. He was, in his own way, making sure that we'd be together for the long haul. I guess not too many guys would stick with a woman who he could never have sex with, and Gene wanted to make sure that wouldn't happen to us. Before you ask all I told him was that we were *very* compatible and I left it at that. I also told him never to ask me that kind of question again. Is that okay?"

Jamie was still upset but she had calmed down considerably. "I should still ream him a new one for butting into our sex lives but I guess I can understand. Mom, Em and Becky all wanted to know how we were 'getting along'." Jamie made air quotes when she said getting along so I knew what she meant. "With them it was just female gossip but still..."

"I know, baby, but if you think about it they just want us to be happy. When I look at it that way I can't really complain. So, do you want to stay at my place tonight or do you want me to stay with you?"

"How about you stay with me again? You already have your razor and stuff at my place, all you need are some more clothes." She smiled at me, stroking my cheek. "Besides, I like the thought of you in *my* bed." I turned the car onto the road to my place. I pressed the gas a little harder.

*****

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked as we walked into my living room twenty minutes later.

"No, I'm good." She followed me into my bedroom where I pulled out two suitcases. Jamie looked at me curiously. "Two suitcases?"

"Well, I figured I'd stay a few days and if I do that I'm going to need some clothes, right? That is, if you don't mind?" I asked unsure of whether I should invite myself for that long.

"Of course not! We're going to be living together, aren't we, so why would I mind?"

"Well it's not polite to invite myself into your place without asking first, that's all."

"My place is your place and I hope, very soon your place is going to be *our* place. This is going to be great! I can't wait to bring a woman's touch to this bachelor pad." She grinned at me as she pondered the changes she was going to make.

"Hmm, maybe I should rethink this living together bit. I don't know if I want pink curtains in my bedroom," I said seriously but my grin gave me away.

"Oh, I wasn't thinking pink curtains in here. No, pastel blue sheers would fit *much* better, don't you think?" she asked seriously.

"As long as you're here I don't care if we have *any* curtains!" I said pulling her into my arms for a quick kiss.

"I'm not into exhibitionism, Steve. We need curtains. How can I run around naked otherwise?" she teased.

"If *that's* the case maybe I should board over all the windows! I prefer you naked anyway." I slid my hands down her back and onto her pert little bottom. I squeezed the firm cheeks as I pulled her into my rapidly hardening cock.

"Oh God, Steve, I'll give you twenty years to stop that!" she said as she ground her hips into me. "Come on, I want to christen *our* bed!" She led me to the bed where she pushed me down. She climbed on top of me, kissing me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. She explored me, dueling her tongue with mine, all the while her hand was busy stroking my cock through my jeans. With a quick squeeze she hopped off the bed and began stripping.

"No, let me strip you," she said when I began to take my own clothes off. I lay there on my elbows watching her reveal her gorgeous body to my gaze. Her blouse and bra were gone in seconds, followed swiftly by her shorts and panties. She began to slowly move towards me, swinging her hips sexily. Her hard little clit/cock drew my attention and I knew what I wanted to do.

"Stand right there," I said, my eyes boring into hers.

"But—"

"No buts. Stand right there." I climbed off the bed so that I could kneel at her feet. I slid my hands up the backs of her legs until I reached that marvelous ass. I squeezed her cheeks, drawing her to me at the same time. I opened my mouth, extending my tongue so I could lick the tip of her clit.

"Oh God, Steve!" she cried as she brought her hands down to my shoulders. She sighed contentedly as I licked her shaft then down over her scrotum. I sucked the little bag into my mouth, rolling her tiny balls around with my tongue. Her breathing grew more erratic as she held on to me. I kissed up her shaft to the head which I kissed lovingly as well. I guess she didn't appreciate the attention I was paying to her clit because she pushed her hips forward, driving her clit into my mouth. "Suck it! Suck it hard! I need you to suck it??!!"

I did as she asked, bobbing my mouth up and down on her shaft sucking as hard as I could on the back stroke then licking over her on the down stroke. Her moans grew louder, sounding like they came from deep in her soul. She surrendered herself to my attention while I drew more and more pleasure from her body. As I sucked I slid my finger in between her cheeks. I tweaked her pucker feeling her hips push back to get more contact. This pulled her clit from my mouth so she pushed hard, burying herself back in my mouth but that drew my finger from her asshole. She cried with frustration as she moved her hips back and forth trying to get the dual contact she needed.

"Damn it, Steve, don't tease! Shove your finger in my pussy and suck my clit! Do it, damn it, do it!" She was almost crying now with frustration and I didn't want that. I quickly shoved my finger into her pussy while at the same time I pushed my mouth down, capturing her clit. She was the perfect length such that I was able to keep her completely in my mouth without her hitting the back of my throat. I fingerfucked her pussy more rapidly as I sucked her clit as if it were a lollypop. That was all it took. Her cries grew louder and higher as her balls gave up their nectar, spilling her juices into my mouth with three small pulses. Her knees gave way then so it was lucky that she was still holding my shoulders and I was holding her bottom. I swallowed her spending, letting her clit out of my mouth. I hugged her to me, guiding her to the bed. I set her on the edge, helping her lie back so I could lie beside her and hold her.

"I love you Jamie. I love making love with you. I can barely leave you alone, you drive me crazy baby, absolutely crazy. I've never had this much sex in one day before but I still want more!" Jamie leaned her head up, kissing my neck. I shivered at the contact; the feel of her lips was electric.

"Umm, I know what you mean. I can't get enough of you either. It's so great feeling you inside me and I can't describe what it feels like when you suck my clit like that! If I could have you do that every day I'd be in heaven!"

"Your wish is my command my lady. You don't have to ask me to suck your little clitty because I love to do it. I love the feeling of your clit when you come. You spurted three times you know. That's a first, at least for us."

"It's happened before but usually only when I'm *very* excited, like just now. I couldn't believe my eyes when you got on your knees like that. It made me *very* hot!"

"You *are* very hot, baby. If you were any hotter you'd combust. I love how free and open you are. Now, how about we christen this bed, huh?"

Jamie sat up, gazing at my body with heat in her eyes. "Now, *I* get to undress you, like I was about to do before I was so rudely interrupted," she said with a giggle. I was quickly as naked as she was, then she hopped between my legs slurping my cock into her mouth. She sucked me wetly, as she'd done this morning, getting me all lubed up with her saliva. Her eyes never left mine the whole time, the passion in the air fairly crackled. I caressed her face, running my finger around her lips where they were stretched around my organ. Once she had me all nice and slick she pulled back, her eyes hooded with lust.

"Take me, my love. Take me," she said sensuously. She lay on her back, her arms and legs open in invitation. I crawled between her legs, placed the head of my cock at her opening then pushed slowly inside.

"Umm, I love the feeling of you entering me, Steve. I feel like my insides are tingling as you push deeper and deeper." In seconds I was buried completely inside. I leaned over her, gathering her in my arms. I held her body to mine, my arms under her shoulders, crushing her breasts to my chest. I began a slow, steady in and out motion, filling her completely then pulling out until only the head was inside then rapidly filling her again.

"So, so good, baby," I hissed in her ear as I nipped her earlobe. "I love your pussy! It hugs me so completely, it's like nothing I've ever felt. God I wish I could do this forever."

"Yes, baby, yes. That's it, give it to me, Steve. Give me all of your love. Make love to me, baby, always!" Jamie's hips were working hard, meeting my every stroke, our loins slapping loudly in the quiet room. I wanted to try a new position so I rose off her, turning her on her side without ever leaving her body. I raised her leg, opening her up to my view. This position also gave me access to her clit, which I took immediate advantage of. "YES! That's it, Steve! YESSSSS!!!!" I was running my fingers over her head, specifically targeting the sensitive area just below the head. I had licked my fingers so that they slid easily over her skin. At the same time I was pounding her pussy with swift sure strokes. Jamie's hands were busy too, mauling her breasts, squeezing the flesh and pulling at her nipples. A constant stream of moans, groans and squeals from her accompanied us, matching the slap, slap, slap of our flesh as we rode the wave that was rapidly building.

I dropped her leg, pulling out temporarily, turned her onto her knees then, grabbing her hips I buried myself deep in her body again. In this position I was able to really feed my cock to her. Her hands were fisted into the sheets, her head was twisting back and forth making her hair seem to fly, and her moaning grew to a crescendo.

"That's it! That's it! YEESSSSS! Oh GOD!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!" she cried. My orgasm quickly followed as spurt after spurt of my scalding semen splashed into her pussy.

"UGGGGHHHHH! UGGGGHHHH! UGGGGHHHH!" I cried as I tried to shove my cock through her, so deeply was I in her sexy body. I collapsed beside her, drawing her into my chest, holding her tightly. I kissed every inch of her naked flesh that I could reach. My hands were drawing stray patterns on her belly, eliciting tiny moans of pleasure from my lover.

"So?" I asked as I nibbled her ear, "Did we christen the bed sufficiently?"

"I think so, but we may have to do it again, just to be sure," she said as she snuggled deeper into my embrace, her tiny bottom wiggling against my already stirring cock. I glanced at the clock on my bureau and saw that it was later than I'd expected.

"I think we'll have to postpone that for a while, baby. It's later than I thought. I still have to pack and tomorrow's a work day so if we want to get a decent nights sleep we should get going." I released her reluctantly, grabbing my pants and underwear.

"Does that mean I get round two at home?" Jamie asked, with a pretty pout.

"Is sex *all* you think about?" I asked grinning wickedly at her.

"No, sometimes I think about *you*, with your clothes *on* even!" she giggled as she slipped into her blouse.

"I guess that'll have to do. Now, why don't you grab a week's worth of underwear for me and put them in that suitcase while I get my suits?" We worked in companionable silence, packing clothes for me so I could spend a week at her place. At the end of that week we were going to do the same for her. I wanted her at my place forever, but a week at a time for a while would have to do.

*****

To be continued in part 4