My New Girl? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES!!!! OH GOD YESSSSSSSS!" she cried out so loudly I hoped that she didn't wake the people in the next rooms. I loved how free she was, how vocal, but at times like this I did worry that she might disturb others. I pushed into her with my softening cock, eliciting little grunts from my lovely wife. Once I slid from within her I rolled onto my back bringing her with me, our usual way of enjoying the afterglow of our lovemaking.

"So is married sex any better than when we were living in sin?" I asked teasingly.

"I don't know, ask me again in ten or twenty years, okay?" she replied quite seriously, even though her eyes were twinkling.

"I'll make a note in my calendar." I replied in a dead-pan tone of voice. I tilted her chin up so I could kiss her, a kiss of love, not lust. "I love you, Jamie."

"I love you, Steve. How about we get some more sleep? I think I'm sufficiently tired now." I snuggled up to her, spooning as we usually did. She turned out the light and clasped my hand, joining our fingers. She brought our hands to her breast nestling them into her cleavage.

*****

The dock was a beehive of activity. Our bags were checked and would be delivered to our cabin so we climbed the gangway to check in.

"Mr. and Mrs. Steven Williams," I said as we checked in with the purser.

"Oh yes, you're on Deck 5, cabin 515. Here are your key cards. The welcome aboard cocktail party will be at 5, right after the mandatory lifeboat drill at 4. Please be on time to your station. You'll find that information in your room." We headed to the elevators after checking which one was closest to our cabin. Our bags had already been delivered and were waiting for us when we opened the door.

"Oh, Steve, we have a little balcony! You didn't tell me that!"

"I know, I wanted to surprise you. It didn't cost much extra and I knew you'd like it." We walked outside where two lounge chairs took up most of the small deck. It was nice and private though. If we were reasonably quiet no one would know we were there. I had plans for that deck.

"I can't wait until we're at sea," Jamie said. "I bet the ocean is beautiful seen from here."

"Not as beautiful as you, anywhere," I said softly as I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her to me as I kissed her neck.

"Umm, God that feels good, baby," Jamie moaned. She shivered as I hit the sensitive spot behind her ear with my lips but she stayed still allowing me to continue my exploration of her neck. As much as I wanted to take this further, a lot further, we really didn't have the time.

"So, what do you want to do until it's time for the drill?" I asked.

"Why are we having a lifeboat drill anyway?" Jamie asked petulantly.

"Well for one, it's the law. Ever since the Titanic disaster laws about lifeboats have been getting stronger. Basically they want to make sure everybody knows where to go and what to do in the unlikely event of the ship sinking."

"Well, it still seems stupid to me. When was the last time one of these cruise ships sank anyway? However, since we do why don't we explore the ship?" We walked around the various decks, looking at stores, checking out the casino and the clubs. We also signed up for our dinner seating time so we were all set. The lifeboat drill was as boring as you'd expect but the crew tried to make it as interesting as possible. After that we made our way to the top deck where the welcome aboard party was being held. I grabbed a beer for myself and a Tom Collins for Jamie and we started walking. We came upon a group of people about our age who were just introducing themselves.

"Hi," I said at a lull in the introductions, "I'm Steve and this is my wife Jamie. Mind if we join you?" We were invited to join them and after introductions we talked about the usual things new people do: jobs, where we lived, how long we'd been married or dating, that kind of thing. When the group found out we were on our honeymoon we were congratulated and then regaled with all the marriage advice that strangers want to give. We smiled politely as they seemed to be nice people and well meaning. We chatted for a bit more then we all broke up to do some more mingling.

We met six more couples, two of whom were also on their honeymoon as well. Being newlyweds we kind of gravitated to each other after a while. One couple, Brad and Mia, were from California and the other couple Bill and Suzy were from Ohio. We'd all gotten married on Saturday so we spent a lot of time comparing weddings, dresses (God was *that* boring) and how long we'd known our spouses before the wedding. It turned out Jamie and I were the newest couple but, in my opinion, we were the most in love. Since we seemed to hit it off we made plans to meet at a night club for some drinks and dancing after dinner. None of us had the same seating so we agreed to a later time to go clubbing.

As we headed back to the cabin to dress for dinner we saw a few of the couples we'd met earlier in the day were on our deck. We traded greetings as we passed but that was about it. I wore one of my best suits but Jamie had bought some new dresses for the trip and she pulled out my favorite. It fit her like a glove, showing a hint of cleavage, the skirt coming to just above the knees. In her high heels her legs looked even longer than they were and her ass, well it was about perfect!

"You, Mrs. Williams are going to be the most beautiful woman at dinner." I said as I looked lovingly at her as she straightened her stockings. Soon after she'd moved in she traded all her panty hose for holdup stockings, which I loved. The sight of her in a thong and stockings was the stuff of dreams!

"And you, Mr. Williams are very, very biased. I'm probably going to be only *one* of the most beautiful women in the room!" she said sassily.

"Well, it's good to see all my compliments haven't gone to your head," I said with a chuckle.

"I love your compliments, baby. The best thing about them is I know you really mean them." She walked over to me slowly, her hips swaying sexily, her lips parted in preparation for my kiss. We kissed gently, lovingly because we knew we couldn't let things go too far. I reluctantly pulled back so I could escort my bride to dinner.

Dinner was an uncomfortable affair. The people at our table were not very friendly or really interested in talking to us as they were traveling as a group. We made our escape as quickly as we could vowing to try to have dinner with the other newlyweds, if at all possible. Since we were free early Jamie and I headed to the club so we could get a table. Since it was pretty early we basically had our pick. We chose one near the dance floor but with an eye on the door. Since it was going to be a long night we started out with soft drinks so we wouldn't get too far ahead of our friends. The band didn't start until 10 but they had some decent music playing so Jamie and I danced some while we waited. I'm not much of a dancer but I do okay. Jamie is poetry in motion. She had a natural grace and rhythm that made me look like a better dancer than I was.

At last Brad and Mia and Bill and Suzy showed up, almost together. We waved them over and once we got settled we ordered a round of drinks.

"So, it looks like you guys have been here a while," Brad said. Jamie told them about our less than exciting dinner companions, laying it on pretty thick.

"It wasn't quite that bad," I said, "Jamie doesn't like to be ignored but it didn't bother me. I was more interested in her anyway."

"Well, our dinner companions weren't much better," Bill said. "How about we all try to eat together for the rest of the trip?" That suggestion was met with a chorus of agreement so it was settled. Once the band showed up we spent most of the evening dancing with our spouses though we did change once in a while to be polite. Mia and Suzy were both good looking women and good dancers but I couldn't wait to get Jamie back into my arms and I made sure she knew it. We danced and drank, more dancing than drinking, until the club closed at three AM. Since the next day was a travel day we made plans to meet for a late breakfast at a buffet. The other couples were on Deck 6 so we all rode the elevator together. We said our goodnights then made our way back to our cabin.

I slipped out of my coat and shirt then walked out onto the balcony followed by Jamie. She'd shed her dress and was now clothed only in her thong, stockings and heels. It was a warm evening with no moon. The stars shone brightly, more of them than I'd seen before. Jamie slid into my arms, kissing my chest.

"It's beautiful here, isn't it?" she asked as she laid her head on my chest, hugging me tight.

"Yes, it is, and you make it perfect. God, Jamie, you know how much I love seeing you in a thong and stockings, don't you?" I said huskily, my hands sliding down her back to cup her bottom.

"I think I do. Something hard is poking me in the tummy. I think he wants to come out and play." Jamie's hand moved to my zipper, tugging it down. Her hand slid in, pushed down my briefs and pulled my rock hard cock out. She slowly ran her fingers up and down my shaft lazily, while she began to lick my nipples. I struggled to take my pants and underwear off but finally I was naked. She had maintained her slow teasing of my cock the whole time. I didn't know this kind of stimulation could be so exciting, maybe it was the atmosphere combined with our outfit but in almost no time I was ready to come.

"Baby, baby you gotta stop or I'm gonna cum," I hissed as I clenched my teeth, fighting the sensations.

"Umm, that's what I want. Go ahead baby, shoot for me, shoot your hot come all over me," she growled as she nipped my right nipple with her teeth. I lost it then, my balls contracted and I began to shoot. She pressed my cock to her stomach so I fired shot after shot all over her belly and breasts. "That's it lover, give me your cum! God it feels so hot and nasty. Do you like cumming all over me, baby?" Her hand worked me, drawing out the last bits of my orgasm so that they dripped down the shaft and onto her hand. My legs kind of gave way then. I flopped down on the chair my chest heaving.

I saw Jamie standing over me, her whole upper body shiny with cum. I was surprised at the amount. Most of the time it ended up in her pussy or mouth so I was surprised there was so much.

"God, Jamie, I'm sorry, honey. I don't know what happened but your fingers just drove me wild," I said apologetically.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, Steve. I wanted you to do it on me, I told you to, remember. And as for losing control, well, it's my job to make you lose control!" She swayed closer to me her body mere inches from mine. Before Jamie could think I leaned over to lick her nipple, finding it coated in cum. I'd tasted myself before, and while I wasn't turned on by it I also wasn't turned off. I swiped her nipple sucking the cum along with the nipple.

"Umm," I moaned as I sucked her breast, licking the cum from it as well.

"Oh God, baby, that's so hot!" she cried as she held my head to her. "Umm, lick all that nasty cum off my tits, baby!" She growled deep in her throat. I pulled her other breast to me licking the skin, now clean but still slightly sticky. Jamie used her fingers to gather up the cum from her tummy so she could smear it on her nipples. I went back and forth, cleaning her cum coated nipples until there was no more to be found.

I pulled her close so I could slide her thong down her legs leaving her clad only in her stockings and heels. Her clit stood up proudly, begging for attention. She thrust her hips forward at the same time as she grabbed me by the back of my head, drawing my mouth to her hard clitty.

"Open wide, baby! Suck me while I fuck your mouth with my clit!" Jamie was on fire now. She began to fuck my face with her clit, holding my head still as her hips moved back and forth slightly. I sucked as hard as I could so I could give her the pleasure she deserved. I'd never seen her this aggressive but I liked it. Maybe it was the drinks but this bit of role reversal was fun.

"Umm, you're a good little clit sucker aren't you, baby! Yeah, that's it, suck Jamie's clit!" I tried to look up but it was awkward and I didn't want her to slip out of my mouth, but what I saw excited me. Her head was thrown back, her hair streamed out behind her. Her breasts were heaving, her nipples were hard as rocks, poking into the air. I felt myself getting hard again so I knew I'd be ready for another round once she was done with me. She had a tight grip on my head as she pumped me, holding me in almost a death-grip. I reached up to her breasts to tweak her nipples. She let out a whine that I hoped didn't wake anyone, it was well after 3 AM by this time. I pulled and twisted her nipples this time, I figured if she wanted aggressive I'd give her aggressive.

"AIEEEEE!" she cried, "I'M CUMMINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!" I felt her clit swell and her sweet ejaculate dribbled into my mouth in three little pulses. While she was still coming down from her orgasm I rapidly bent her over the railing of our balcony, spit on my fingers to wet her pucker then did the same to myself. I placed my cock at her entrance and pushed. I went in a bit more slowly than usual but soon I was buried deep inside my new bride.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckme," she chanted louder and louder.

"Quiet!" I hissed as I slapped her sharply on the butt. "You'll wake the neighbors, if you haven't already!" Since she'd just come I didn't worry about her getting off. I saw to my own pleasure, driving into her in long, deep strokes. A couple of times I even fell out but a quick hunch of my hips had me buried inside her hot clasping tunnel once more.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckme," Jamie mumbled, quietly now but it seemed that she was lost in lust and not really aware of the world around her. I was surprised to feel my orgasm upon me so quickly, considering I'd come not that long ago but there it was. I sped up, pounding into her roughly until I spilled myself into her.

"Take it! Take it! Take it all! Oh God I'm cumming sooo hard!" I whispered to her as I lay over her back. As soon as I could I grasped her around the waist and brought her with me to the lounger. I pulled her into my lap, her head resting on my chest while we both tried to catch our breath.

"Well... that... was... fun!" I gasped. I held her to me tightly, even though it wasn't cold there was a slight breeze and I wanted to keep her as warm as possible.

"It... was?" Jamie said softly and it sounded like she was crying.

"Baby? What's the matter?" I tried to get her to look at me but she scrunched her head down so I couldn't see her face. "Jamie? You're scaring me, baby. What's the matter?"

"I was mean to you!" she cried softly. I could feel her tears falling on my chest and stomach.

"Mean to me? How? When?" I asked, clearly confused. Where was *I* when all this happened.

"I made you eat... eat... eat your cum! I fucked your mouth! I was mean!" She broke down into great sobbing now and no amount of logic would get through to her at this moment. I held her tightly whispering words of love to her. I also ran my hands up and down her back trying to soothe her. She thought she'd been mean to me and nothing was further from the truth. Once her sobs had reduced to an occasional sniffle or hiccup I tried again.

"Jamie, first of all, I love you so very much. Now, I want you to hear me and really listen. You were *not* mean to me. You were aggressive, yes, but not mean. Do you think that even though I love you I'd accept you being mean to me?"

"No, I guess not," she said softly though was still not wanting to believe me.

"No, I know not. You didn't *make* me do anything. I thought it was fun, different but fun."

"Fun?" she said incredulously, raising her head to look at me for the first time. I dried her tears with my thumbs as much as I could and kissed her salty lips.

"Look at it this way. We are two consenting *married* adults. Neither of us forced the other to do anything and even though some might consider it nasty and dirty remember the old saying: if sex isn't dirty you're not doing it right!" I said with a chuckle. "So, no more talk about you being mean, okay?" She nodded her head, laying back down on my chest.

"By the way, I didn't hurt you, did I?" I asked.

"No, I was a little dryer than usual but no, you didn't hurt me. I got off on that little slap you gave me though and that was all it took for me to get into it."

"Well, you were getting loud again. Heck I'm surprised you didn't wake everyone on this side of the ship when you came!" I laughed as she cringed in my arms.

"Oh God, Steve, you don't really think I did, do you?" she said miserably.

"Probably not, but I think *we* need to get some sleep, it's probably after four by now."

"I love you, Steve," Jamie said. She leaned up to plant a soft, loving kiss on my lips.

"I love you too, Jamie, don't ever doubt that."

I grasped her under her legs and carried her into the cabin. She tugged the covers down and we climbed in, snuggled together and were asleep in moments.

*****

To be continued in part 6

12