My New Girl? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The crewman said going topless wasn't required, remember? Why don't you start out with your tops on then, if you feel okay, you can take them off later?" That seemed to calm them because they took their seats and slowly removed their beach jackets. I'd seen Jamie's suit before and it never failed to excite me and now was no different. Even if she never took her top off this was the first time since college that anyone but me had seen her in this suit. I smiled supportively then handed her the sunscreen. As casually as I could I glanced over at Suzy. Her suit was a slightly different style but just as tiny. Her breasts were larger than Jamie's, probably a C cup to Jamie's B cup, and it seemed like the triangles of the top barely covered her nipples. Like Jamie, to wear that suit she had to shave her pubic area but in this case the suit was so small that she had to be totally shaved. I could swear that I saw the top of her slit when she moved her legs to sit down.

"Want me to do your back?" I asked Jamie. She seemed nervous about showing her butt so quickly but I figured get it all out now so she'd be less self-conscious later.

"Sure," she said with a nervous smile. She turned over, leaning on her arms. She tried to relax but she seemed awfully stiff. I leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"I can't see anything. Just don't open your legs too far and you'll be fine."

"Thanks! I needed that reassurance." She relaxed a bit more, lying on her tummy now. I started at her shoulders, carefully covering her back. Rather than draw attention to her bare cheeks by ignoring them I continued right down her waist onto her cheeks then, lastly down her legs. I took a second to admire the sight of my beautiful wife's butt on display for all to see then I patted her bottom.

"All done. Can you do my back please?" Jamie turned over, being careful not to open her legs too far. She coated my back then set the bottle down. "Thanks, sweetie." I said. "Do you need anything, a drink?"

"Nope, I'm fine." She lifted the back of the chair a bit then lay on her back. I grabbed my book out of our bag and started to read. I hadn't brought a book with me but there isn't much to do around the pool so I'd bought the latest thriller the last time we'd gone swimming. I noticed that Bill was reading a magazine and doing an excellent job of not being obvious as he scanned the area. I was as well, checking out the competition, I guess. I decided that while there were a number of good looking ladies out today not one was better looking than Jamie and most weren't as good looking as Suzy. I got up after half an hour to hit the pool and as I did so Bill joined me.

"So, how's Suzy doing?" I asked once we were up to our necks in the cool soothing water.

"Good, real good. I think it's because Jamie is with her though. If it was just us I don't think she'd have gone through with it. Thanks for the advice."

"No problem, I'm getting something out of this too. I think Jamie is feeling pretty relaxed. I bet her top comes off before too long." I grinned.

"Jamie is really gorgeous. My Suzy is no slouch, she's easily one of the best looking women I've seen so far, but Jamie is really lovely. I hope you don't mind my saying that."

"Not at all. She is gorgeous. I wouldn't have her here if I minded guys appreciating her beauty. That's one hot suit Suzy has on, Bill. I thought Jamie's was tiny but geez, Suzy's is so small I think it shows her pussy a little."

"I know, that's why she didn't want to wear it. It barely covers her slit up top and the back actually splits her lips, though you wouldn't know that if she doesn't spread her legs too wide. God, I'm struggling not to pop a hard-on, you know?"

"I understand where you're coming from, Bill. I love that suit on Jamie. When she wears it at home I'm hard most of the day. That's why I came in the pool, it wasn't only the heat!" We chatted for a few minutes more then rejoined our wives. As I sat down next to Jamie I accidentally splashed her as I wiped off.

"Steve!" Jamie cried, as she jumped from the cold water hitting her skin.

"Sorry, baby, I didn't mean to get you wet. Here let me dry you." I took the towel and carefully wiped her leg then up to her belly where drops of water had beaded on her slick skin.

"Watch it, buster," she whispered. "I don't want to 'show'!" She sounded angry but her eyes showed she was hot, and not from the sun. I put the towel on the deck then turned over to lie on my stomach.

"Why don't you turn over, you don't want to burn do you?" I asked as I rested my head on my arms facing her.

"You just want to see my ass," she said, smiling at me as she turned over too.

"Guilty as charged!" I ran my eyes up and down her body, shining in the sun, on view to all who wanted to look. I had noticed a few guys checking both women out as they walked past while I was reading. Now it was more difficult to see anyone but a few times a guy passed by his head turned so he could look at Jamie for as long as possible. I smiled then nodded towards her butt.

"You really have a gorgeous ass, you know that?" I whispered. "You have a few admirers as well."

"Oh?" she said glancing over her shoulder. Just then a guy who was walking by looked down, a big smile on his face, at least until he noticed Jamie looking at him. He looked straight ahead then and hurried away.

"See, I told you so! How are you and Suzy doing? Is she still nervous?"

"Not as much. She's getting used to being out in her suit and since no one has attacked her she's calming down." Jamie made a face at Suzy's feelings. "Like that was gonna happen!"

"Well you have to admit, her suit is even skimpier than yours. I bet she's self-conscious that's all."

"I guess. I couldn't believe how small that bottom was! She has to be careful how she sits because the back keeps slipping into her pussy!"

"Bill mentioned that. He's very proud of her and he thinks you're gorgeous. I have to say I agree with him." I reached out and caressed her cheek then I ran my finger over her lips. She held my finger, kissing and licking the tip. "Now who's being naughty? If I have a hard-on you're going to have to help me hide it."

"I'd love to hide it in my pussy," she whispered, caressing my face lovingly.

"When we get back to the cabin, for sure. By then I'm going to need to ravish you!"

"Oooh, I can hardly wait!" I leaned up and glanced around. I saw that Bill and Suzy had stepped away. "Bill and Suzy seem to have gone for a walk."

"She said she had to pee, maybe Bill went along for protection."

"If you had to pee *I'd* go along. Women who look like you need it. I can't believe all the single guys here. Somehow I can't see a topless sun deck as the place to pick up a woman. Most of them can't look a woman in the eye when she's dressed for God's sake!" I chuckled.

"I know, I've met my share of those guys. It was like they were asking my tits out for a date! I'm glad you weren't like that, Steve. I liked you that first night but if you'd been the ogling type you would never have gotten that date."

"I'm glad I had some common sense that night, then. Besides your eyes hypnotized me. I don't think I noticed your chest, at least not until our second date," I said with a grin.

"Oh, you!" Jamie said as she smacked me on the shoulder. "Seriously though, you were unlike any other guy who tried to talk to me. You treated me like a real person, not just someone you wanted to fuck. I'm so glad I gave you a chance."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh when I don't want to deal with a guy but he asked for my number I'd give him the number for the Salvation Army!" she giggled at her deception.

"I wondered about that when you gave me your number that night. I almost didn't call because I expected it to be a pizza parlor!"

"You did? Did that ever happen to you?" she asked curiously.

"A few times, more when I was younger though. You were so beautiful I didn't think I had a chance but I talked myself into calling and look at the result."

"Yeah, it's amazing what can result from a chance meeting like that."

"Hey, guys, we're back," Bill said as he and Suzy sat down again. I could hear them whispering but not what they were saying. I nodded to Jamie but she couldn't hear either. When they settled down to read again I gave no more thought to it. I laid there for another ten or so minutes before it was time to get wet again. I rose from the lounger slowly, making sure I wasn't tenting my bathing suit too badly.

"I'm going in, Jamie. Bill, you wanna join me?"

"Sure, be right there," he said. I hopped in and made my way to the deep end, reveling in the cool water. Bill joined me a few seconds later.

"Suzy thinks she's ready," Bill said. I didn't have to ask ready for what.

"So, that's what you guys were whispering about?"

"Yeah. She wanted to wait until we went back into the pool before she mentioned it to Jamie. If you hadn't mentioned going in when you did I would have."

"I think Jamie was ready earlier but she was waiting for Suzy. I'm happy she's decided to try. She has a lovely body, as you know, and with those suits they're really not hiding much, just their nipples for the most part. If you're gonna wear a suit like that on a topless beach or pool like this then you're really kidding yourself."

"That's kind of what I told her. I mean she's almost nude now. If they allowed full nudity she wouldn't have too far to go for that either. You ever been to a nude beach?" Bill asked.

"Nope, never had the opportunity. There is one over on Martha's Vineyard I believe but I've never been there."

"There's none in Ohio at all, as far as I know, though they do have a topless beach, but you know that. Maybe when we get home I can talk her into going more often." His eyes lit up at that thought.

"She probably will, as long as she has a good experience here. Just remember, be cool. She's getting to trust you and you don't want to wreck that."

"No way. Well how about we get out and see if they've decided?" Bill asked. I nodded my head so we climbed out of the pool to rejoin our wives. This time I was careful not to splash Jamie as I dried off. She noticed and smiled happily at me.

"Well, guys we think it's time. Jamie and I are ready to take our tops off, right Jamie?" Suzy asked.

"Yep. Remember boys, keep your eyes and tongues in your heads or you won't get lucky tonight!" Jamie said. It seemed like they'd rehearsed this because they untied the back strings in unison then they reached up to undo the ones at their necks. The big reveal came as they slowly peeled the tiny cloth triangles down and off their chests. They dropped their tops to the deck then sat back, not saying a word.

I have to tell you, even though I'd seen and touched Jamie's breasts for a while now seeing them exposed for anyone to see was a whole different experience. She looked even more beautiful, if that were possible. She exuded sex and beauty, and Suzy wasn't far behind her.

"You two are lovely," I said, "Any guy would be proud to be with either of you and we're very proud to be married to you, right Bill?"

"You bet, Steve. Suzy, you are very brave and very beautiful, and I love you very much. I'm so proud to be your husband. I'm very glad you decided to try again, and I'm very sorry for how I behaved last time."

"Thanks, Bill, I forgive you. I'm glad I tried again too, though I don't know if I'd have had the courage without Jamie's support. Thanks for that, Jamie," Suzy said.

"You're welcome, though you supported me too, you know," Jamie said as she squeezed Suzy's hand in support. "Now, I propose we get back to tanning and stop making more out of this than necessary."

"Oh, honey, you and Suzy should put on more sunscreen. You wouldn't want your sensitive nipples to burn, would you?" I asked as I picked up my book once more.

"No, but if it happened I'm sure you and Bill would be more than pleased to kiss them better!" Jamie laughed as she rubbed the cream into her breasts. I smiled innocently and continued to read my book. I don't know how Jamie and Suzy did it. They'd been sitting in the hot sun for well over an hour and hadn't gone in the water once. Maybe they were afraid to get their suits wet, especially Suzy. She sure couldn't afford to have that bottom shrink! I set my book down and hopped in the pool. As usual, Bill followed a minute later. I had to wonder if he got hot or was he just using this time to talk to me alone.

"Well, I didn't believe they'd go through with it," Bill said as he floated over to me. "They sure look hot, don't they? It's amazing, their suits didn't really cover much of their tits but there's something different about them being topless."

"Yeah, I guess it's the taboo nature of it. Women are required to cover up so when it is allowed it's unusual, even though they do the same thing at home. Here it's in public, I guess that's the difference."

"You know, when Suzy and I were walking around the deck we saw a few women in suits like hers and Jamie's. I have to tell you, none of them could hold a candle to our wives," Bill said proudly. "Actually there are very few women on this whole ship who are better looking than our wives."

"I don't know that for sure but I haven't seen any," I said proudly as well. "Well, I'm cooled off, how about we rejoin our wives?"

"Steve, could you get me my usual drink? I'm a bit thirsty," Jamie asked when I'd returned and was drying off.

"Sure, honey. Anyone else want something?" I asked.

"I'll go with you, Steve. Do you want something, Suzy?" Bill asked.

"I need the bathroom again so I'll walk with you, if you don't mind," Suzy said. "You gonna be okay here alone, Jamie?"

"Of course, I'll wait right here and guard our stuff, see you in a few!" Jamie said as she lay on her tummy so she could tan her backside. God, as many times as I've seen it I was still awed by the sight of her ass. The suit hid nothing of course. The small string went from her waist, down between her cheeks and then out of sight between her legs. She'd been tanning every chance she had so her body was a lovely golden brown, only interrupted by the scraps of cloth of her suit.

"Come on, Steve, quit admiring your wife's butt," Bill whispered as he nudged my shoulder. I grinned sheepishly at having been caught but I did take one last glance, just to tide me over until I got back.

It seemed as if everyone on that deck wanted a drink about then. Both bars were loaded so Bill and I got in line while Suzy went to the ladies room. You can tell how bad the line was because Suzy was back before we even got to give our orders! I got a rum and coke for myself and for Jamie her Tom Collins. Bill and Suzy had some special foamy drink that everyone else seemed to be ordering. As we made our way back Bill caught my attention, pointing in the direction of our seats.

There was a guy, sitting on my lounger, talking to my wife! For about a tenth of a second I was jealous then I came to my senses. Next I noticed Jamie's body language, she was pissed! Since she was in no danger I decided to play it cool and see what was up.

"Hi honey, I'm back with your drink!" I said brightly.

"Steve, you're back! This is Dave, Dave, this is my husband," Jamie said pointedly. The guy, Dave, was looking distinctly nervous. Bill and I had him blocked in, even though we were not threatening him in any way.

"Dave here was trying to pick me up, I guess he figured that since I'm sitting here with my tits hanging out I'm a slut who would go to his cabin while I'm on my honeymoon!" Jamie said calmly though I could see she was anything but.

"I... I..." Dave stammered looking for a way to escape.

"It's too bad too, he's a decent looking specimen but he's obviously blind, deaf and mentally deficient. I mean I told him I was married and on my honeymoon. I showed him my rings but since he's obviously not too bright those little facts didn't bother him one bit!" Jamie was on a roll now and I grinned as she tore him apart.

"He's probably got a cock smaller than my clit too, if I know his type." She turned to face her 'suitor', her eyes flashing as she fixed him with a glare that would kill if it could. "Now, why don't you be a good boy and take off so I can drink my drink before it gets any warmer!"

I stepped back so Dave could make his escape. The last I saw of him he was hurrying to the exit with his head down and his tail between his legs.

"Here you go, sweetheart, one Tom Collins," I said, handing her the drink. She took one sip then lay back on her lounger. I sat down, glancing at her. She was smiling slyly, actually smugly.

"Remind me not to piss you off," I said. "I've never seen you do that."

"Since I've been with you I haven't needed to. I've had to deal with idiots like him ever since I was in high school. I guess it's like riding a bike, you never forget how."

"Watch your step, honey," Bill said as he walked over to his chair. "I wouldn't want you to slip on Dave's guts. Jamie sure eviscerated him!"

"Wow, Jamie, that was *something!* I've seen women tear guys apart but that was awesome!" Suzy said, appreciatively.

"Aw, it was nothing," Jamie said modestly. "Now can we forget that jerk and get back to tanning?"

I settled back, pretending to read my book, but I was really admiring my wife. She'd just proved that she could handle herself and I was very proud of her. I was also very thankful that she'd been attracted to me that first night. If she'd have turned that kind of attack on me I think I'd have joined a monastery!

*****

The rest of the afternoon passed by without incident. Jamie and Suzy actually joined us in the water, their nipples hardening once the cool water hit them. It was difficult to behave myself with Jamie's hard nipples poking me in the chest when we hugged each other but I persevered. Bill and I hung back when we all exited the pool so we could enjoy the sight of the water as it ran down over our wife's butts. Jamie saw me looking and shook her head in a motion that said 'men!' I just shrugged my shoulders and grinned. Hey, I'm a guy, what can I say!

When the girls had finally had enough sun we packed up our stuff in preparation to leave. I handed Jamie her top but she dropped it in the bag instead.

"I've got my wrap, I don't really need it," she said at my questioning glance. She was right; the wrap covered her completely, so why bother with a top. I helped her into her wrap then the four of us headed out. The elevator was pretty empty when we got on and by the time we got to our floor it was just the four of us. Just before the doors opened Jamie slipped out of her wrap and handed it to me!

"Hold this for me, won't you, honey?" she asked as she exited the car as if nothing was different. I stood there, stunned, until the doors began to close. I quickly followed my topless wife as she walked unhurriedly to our cabin door. She turned to see me far behind her, a smirk on her face. "Come on, slowpoke, I'm waiting!" She waved to Bill and Suzy just as the doors to the elevator closed. I saw two jaws almost hit the floor, mirroring my own. I slid the keycard into the lock then opened the door. Jamie walked in while I closed the door and set our bag on the bureau. In the time it took to do that Jamie had stripped off her bottom, pulled the covers off the bed and was fingering her pussy, her legs spread lewdly apart.

"Get over here and fuck me! I need you, baby. I need you so bad. I'm so hot, I can't believe I did that! Oh God, hurry!" She continuous licked her fingers, shoving them in, getting herself wet for me. I threw off my shirt, tugged off my suit and began slicking up my cock. I climbed on the bed, scrambled between her legs and buried myself into her seemingly all in one motion!

"OH FUCK!!!" she cried as I entered her. Her arms and legs wrapped around my waist and she hunched herself against me. For my part I was stroking her like a mad man, my hips rising and falling seemingly in a blur. Jamie was nearly incoherent, mumbling, moaning and groaning in a steady stream I could make no sense of. Her eyes were closed tightly, her head thrown back, her hips rising to meet my every stroke. I pounded her like I'd never done before. I'd been building to this frenzy all afternoon. I'd been fighting my attraction, my desire to ravage her since we'd left our room and now it was all coming out. I loved this woman more than anything and now I was claiming her as mine after sharing her visually with all those people. It didn't make sense, logically, but our primal urges are rarely logical. Couplings like this rarely last very long and this one was no exception. I felt Jamie stiffen below me at the same time my balls gave up their load to her hot, clasping tunnel.