My New Girl? Ch. 07

Story Info
The Adventures of Steve and Jamie End.
6.3k words
4.8
33.4k
31

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 09/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a departure from my usual subject matter, at least to a certain extent. I hope you enjoy it. This story is also a *romance* so if you are not interested in that aspect of a relationship please do not read it or comment as those comments will be cheerfully ignored since you have been warned.

*****

After our honeymoon our lives settled into a predictable pattern. We worked hard at our jobs but spent every minute together otherwise. We maintained a pace of making love at least once a day, usually more. I could never get enough of Jamie. She was an enthusiastic and imaginative lover. We made love in every room of our home, out in the yard, in the garage and in various parks near our home, but only late at night. We even managed to make love in her old bedroom at her parents' house a few times. It took some real persuasion to get her to go along with that and I had to almost gag her to keep her quiet. I think her mom might have guessed one time because she gave me a knowing grin right afterwards when Jamie wasn't watching. I had the decency to blush.

It was after we'd been married two years that I noticed a slight change in Jamie's sunny personality. It wasn't anything specific, she just seemed subdued at times. It never affected our lovemaking, in fact she seemed happier afterwards, but at times she just seemed down. I decided that I needed to know what was going on and hopefully I'd be able to help her.

"Honey, you want to tell me what's bothering you?" I asked.

"Huh? There's nothing bothering me, Steve, why do you ask?"

"Sweetheart," I said drawing her into an embrace. I hugged her to me, giving her a quick peck on the lips. "I know you pretty well, don't I? There's something bothering you. I can tell it's not earth shattering but you're not your usual sunny self once in a while. I'm here for you, baby, please talk to me." She withdrew from my arms, led me to the sofa then sat down in my lap.

"It's nothing, really. I'm being very silly, and I don't even know why. It's not as if I ever expected anything."

"I'm sorry, honey, but you're not being very specific. What weren't you expecting?"

"Sorry, I'm rambling aren't I? You see, Emily and Becky are both expecting. I'm happy for them, really I am. But sometimes I just wish..."

"You wish we had a child too." I said understanding the issue right away. Whoever said I was dense? "I have never mentioned it because I wanted to wait for you to say something. You know we could investigate adoption."

"Oh honey, that's so expensive! And it's so difficult to get a baby or toddler. We'd be on the waiting list until we're sixty!"

"There's always foreign adoption. I know that doesn't take quite as long."

"I don't know. I guess we could look into it. How about we contact an agency and do some research?"

"Works for me," I said. We did check into foreign adoption and while it wasn't ideal we did put our names on the list. It became a waiting game and as the months went on and we heard nothing we began to despair of ever getting a child.

I don't know if Jamie or I was the lucky one but someone was sure watching out for us. Of course our families had been made aware of our desire to adopt and had wished us well. In the meantime we became Aunt Jamie and Uncle Steve to our two nephews. One day Jamie got a call from her mother asking us to come over for dinner that evening. Now being invited for dinner was nothing strange, but in the middle of the week, with no notice, that was unusual. We arrived on time, had a delicious meal while sitting on tenterhooks the whole time. Linda refused to tell us what was going on until after dinner.

"All right, Mom, what's going on?" Jamie asked pointedly once we were seated in the living room having coffee.

"I don't want to get your hopes up because a lot of things can go wrong and I haven't even talked to the girl—"

"Mom! Stop rambling, just spit it out." Jamie was not interested in a lot of dithering right about now.

"Okay, sorry. Friends of ours, their youngest daughter who is fifteen, well she's pregnant. Now they're very upset right now and are about to hang that boy, but I wanted to talk to you first..."

"Linda, please get to the point," I said as I hugged Jamie to my side.

"If you want me to I'll ask if they might let you two adopt the baby."

Jamie's eyes grew wet with tears and her hands shook nervously.

"Now don't get too excited. I have *no* idea if they'd be interested but a private adoption might be the solution to both problems. You two would get a child and the girl wouldn't be giving her baby away to strangers, or worse, aborting it. So, do you want me to talk to them?"

"Mom, thank you," Jamie said. She hopped off the couch to kneel in front of her mother. Jamie drew her into her arms enveloping her in a fierce hug. Even though we all tried to keep our emotions in check Jamie and her mother were soon talking as if this baby was already ours. Several times I had to inject an element of sanity into the conversation. On the way home I made sure Jamie understood my position.

"Jamie, I know you're pleased about the news tonight, but honey, you can't assume this baby is ours."

"I'm not! I'm just excited. Can't I get excited?" she asked angrily, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Of course. I'm excited too. I'm just concerned that if things fall through you're going to be really depressed. I worry about you, Jamie. I want you to be happy and I'll do whatever I can to make you happy but I *don't* need a child to do that. I *do* need you."

"I'm sorry, Steve. I got caught up in Mom's enthusiasm. I love you and I appreciate your unconditional support, as I always have. I promise to be more circumspect, really I will."

"Good, that's all I ask."

As she'd promised Linda talked to her friend. At first the girl was unsure of what to do. She didn't think she wanted to be a pregnant girl in high school but she also didn't want to kill her baby. Things went back and forth for two weeks before we were asked to meet the girl and her parents. Jamie was great; she calmed the girl's fears, as much as she could. She promised to go with her to all her doctor visits and to be there during delivery if she wanted her to be. We agreed to pay all expenses for doctors and of course the cost of delivery. They, the girl and the father, agreed to relinquish all parental rights to the child. We were firm on this. We couldn't bear to have them change their mind two or three years down the road and want the child back. No way was I going to go through what I'd seen of TV in some other adoption cases. We had our lawyer draw up the papers and had the lawyers of both families review them. Once things were signed the mother still had an out. She could change her mind up to delivery with no consequences. However once the baby was born he was ours, no questions asked. I know we were taking a chance that the girl would use us to pay for her pregnancy then turn around and decide to keep the baby but we didn't think that was very likely. The girl seemed to be very pleased with the agreement and the father didn't want to be stuck with child support for the next 18 years!

Jamie was true to her word. She attended every prenatal appointment and attended Lamaze classes. She was bouncing off the walls when she showed me the ultrasound photo of our baby, a boy. We batted names around for weeks before we agreed on Robert James. Jamie being Jamie she was never satisfied with her situation. She, being a pharmaceutical salesperson, knew a lot about medical advances. On her own she began investigating the possibility of male lactation after seeing something about it on television. She'd talked to her doctor and he agreed that it was a possibility. It might not work but it was worth a try.

"Steve, I need to tell you something," Jamie said over dinner one night.

"I'm not going to like this, am I?" I asked. When she used that tone of voice I knew things couldn't be good.

"I don't know. I hope you will. I've been to see my doctor—"

"Are you sick?!" I asked afraid that she had some deadly disease or something.

"No, calm down. I'm fine. I had an idea and I wanted to investigate the feasibility before I mentioned it to you. My doctor thinks it might be possible for me to breastfeed our baby."

This was *not* what I was expecting, at all. I sat there, stunned, for quite some time, long enough that Jamie became concerned.

"Steve? Are you all right? What do you think? Talk to me, honey."

"Are... are you kidding?" I asked still not believing what I'd heard.

"No! I said I talked to my doctor. It would involve a slight change in the hormones I take but he thinks it might be possible." I knew Jamie took hormones but I never gave it much thought. It was one pill in the morning, like a vitamin. I never really associated them with her situation.

"So there are no adverse side effects from this change? I don't want you sick because you want to try to breastfeed this baby. That's what formula is for." I was going into protector mode and Jamie didn't always appreciate it when I did.

"Minimal he says and we're going to monitor me for any problems monthly. Please, Steve, I really want to try this. I really want to bond with this baby and breastfeeding him will do that, for both of us." I looked into her eyes, she was pleading with me to go along. I could never refuse her anything but I wasn't going to give up quietly.

"I want to talk to your doctor. I want to hear for myself the risks, okay?"

"Okay!" she cried as she hopped out of her chair and into my lap. She plastered the biggest kiss she could on me, bruising my lips in the process. Dinner was forgotten as my wife dropped to her knees, fumbling for my zipper.

"Help me, Steve! I want you! I want you *now!*" I stood up and before I could get my shirt off she had my pants around my ankles hand my cock in her throat. I caressed her hair and cheek as she prepared me, and seconds later she was leaning over the table, our dinner pushed to the side. Her sexy ass was bare in front of me as she held her cheeks open, showing me her pink pussy pucker. I leaned down to lick it but she was too hot for that. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME NOW!" she screamed. Her hips were bobbing up and down in frustration, her hands spreading herself so wide her hole opened to my gaze. I placed the head on her opening and pushed.

"OH GOD!!!! FUCK!!! That's it baby, let me have it! I want it hard, baby. Hard and fast! I'm almost there!" she cried as she slammed her hips back at me. If she wanted it hard I'd give it to her hard. I grasped her hips and began to plow her. The slapping of our skin was only eclipsed by the screams and cries that Jamie made as I fucked her with abandon. We had to keep moving forward because the table was sliding on the floor with almost every thrust I made. I felt her tighten around me just before the screams told me she'd began her orgasm.

"YESSSSSS!!!! OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSS! GOD I'M CUMMINGGGGG!!!!" Her screams pushed me over the edge as I erupted right behind her.

"UGGGGH TAKE IT! TAKE IT ALL!! TAKE MY CUM, JAMIE!!!!!!" I cried. It felt as if I was going to shoot my balls out the end of my cock I was coming so hard. I felt my knees weaken a bit but I didn't want to crush her into the table so I pulled the chair over and collapsed into that. I turned my head to see my wife, her hair all messy, her face with a sheen of sweat coating it and breathing through her mouth in great heaving gasps. Her ass was bare and my cum was leaking from her, dripping on the floor. She'd never looked more beautiful.

"Wow, what brought that on?" I asked as I caressed her face.

"Dunno, I just needed to have you. When you agreed I just wanted you more than I've ever wanted you. I don't know if it's how the urge to procreate manifested itself in me but it was uncontrollable."

"God Jamie, I'm sure glad you didn't tell me about this at a restaurant, we'd have gotten arrested!" I exclaimed with a laugh. Jamie joined me and we dissolved into laughter. I picked her up off the table and cradled her in my lap. We kissed, our tongues seeking and withdrawing, dueling first in her mouth then in mine. I felt myself becoming aroused again so I stopped. Jamie groaned in frustration.

"Why'd you stop? I was just getting ready for round two!" she whined.

"I want round two also, baby but not on the table again. How about we put these dishes in the sink and continue in our bedroom." Jamie stepped out of her slacks and began to gather up the plates. When I didn't get up immediately she turned to see I was staring at her butt.

"If you want me again you'd better help mister, or I'm going to lock myself in the bathroom and jerk off and you can take care of yourself!" I sprang out of the chair, collected the rest of the glasses and silverware, dumping them in the sink. She screamed in delight as I picked her up and carried her off to our bedroom.

*****

"So doctor, tell me about these hormones that can help Jamie to lactate." We were sitting in her family doctor's office so he could explain the situation and answer my questions. Jamie had been going to this man ever since she was little and went by Jamey.

"Well Steve, the kinds of hormones Jamie are on now maintain her body at the lowest dose available. By raising the dosage slightly we both believe that she can be induced to lactate. I know you two are in the process of adopting and Jamie really wants to do this. I agree with her in that breastfeeding is the best way for mother and baby to bond, not counting the benefits to the child from mother's milk."

"I agree, in theory. Now what about side effects? I don't want Jamie to jeopardize her health to do this. Millions of women don't breastfeed." I said.

"True, and I understand your concern. I wouldn't suggest this course of action if I felt there were any really adverse effects. We are not changing her meds we're just adjusting the dosage. She'll have to be on them for a few months before any lactation will be possible, and of course, while she's breastfeeding. Once the child is weaned she can go back to her usual dosage. We will be monitoring her monthly through blood tests. I do not anticipate any problems."

I looked over to my wife who was begging me to agree by the look on her face. I smiled at her and she broke into tears.

"Okay, let's do this!" I said as I held Jamie's hand.

"There is something you need to be aware of Steve." Dr. Bryant said.

"Oh? What's that?" I asked.

"Once Jamie has been on the meds for a few months she's going to need someone to help her start lactating."

"Oh and how do I fit in?"

"Well, she's going to need someone to give her oral stimulation and suction." Dr. Bryant grinned looking directly at me. "Think you can handle that, Steve?"

"I guess," I said grinning like a fool. "Boy the things I have to do to help my wife!" Jamie smacked me on the arm and glared at me, though she was grinning.

"Hey, if you find the task too onerous I'm sure I can find *someone* to suck on my tits!"

"No, baby, no," I said apologetically. "I'd love to suck on your tits, any time you want."

"Good, I'll hold you to that when we get home. We can practice our lactating procedure." Jamie and I stood up thanking the doctor for his help. I drove a little faster on the way home, hey, we had to practice!

*****

"Honey, I need you," Jamie whispered as she walked into the room. I'd been watching TV but now my attention was drawn to my wife. We'd been working for weeks on getting her to start lactating and had finally succeeded. At first we didn't think it was working at all but her doctor told us to be patient. A week later I tasted the first few drops and we were ecstatic. A week after that and she was producing enough where I had to suckle her once a day. Her breasts were now at least a cup size larger and were even bigger when swollen with her milk. I had come to enjoy her milk so we decided that rather than waste it by pumping I'd suckle her until the baby came. I know a lot of guys would be turned off by mother's milk but it was sweet and I came to like it a lot. Twice a day, morning and night, Jamie and I emptied her breasts then we made love. It was hard duty but I was a trooper! Jamie was naked, her nipples were leaking a little and her clit was hard. She enjoyed this time at least as much as me.

"Come here," I said as I extended my hand. She sat on the sofa next to me so I could lie in her lap. We'd tried a number of positions but having me in her lap was our favorite. She held my head to her breast as I sucked and licked her nipple. Suckling her was more than just relieving the pressure in her breasts for us. It was very sexual too. I not only sucked her I'd lick her nipple, get it good and hard then go back to sucking, then do it all over again. By the time I'd emptied one breast she'd usually have come once and would be on her way to a second. She'd let me know when she was going to come so I could stop sucking her tit and move to her clit. She'd grab my head in almost a death grip, holding me in place as she pumped her hips into my mouth. When I'd drained her little balls I'd go back to sucking whichever breast I'd been sucking then do the whole thing over when she was ready to come again. Of course by the time we were finished I was hard and leaking precum all over. Sometimes we'd fuck and other times she'd suck me to completion. I really enjoyed this new dimension to our sex life.

"I'm really full today, baby," she said as I settled in place after taking off all my clothes. "I hope I don't produce any more milk or I'll need to start meeting you for lunch!" she said with a giggle then a sigh when my lips contacted her nipple. I took two or three good sucks, filling my mouth each time to relieve the pressure for her.

"If that's what it takes, that's what it takes," I said seriously. "You know I'll do whatever I have to for you." I went back to sucking. I alternated sucks to her nipple with sucking the entire breast and nipping the nipple with my teeth.

"God, Steve, that feels so good, baby!" Jamie gasped, holding my head lovingly. "I love the feel of you suckling my milk. It makes me so hard, baby so very, very hard! Oh, Steve, I'm gonna come!" When she cried out like that I knew her orgasm had snuck up on her. I pulled away from her breast and plopped my mouth over her just in time to feel her cum pumping up and out of the shaft. I don't know if it was the frequency of sex or just our special connection at work but about a year after we were married Jamie actually spurt her cum rather than it dribbling out. I was surprised the first time I felt it hit my tongue rather than having it drip off the tip. We experimented a few times where she would cum on her belly so we could watch and damned if she didn't spurt a little. I was very pleased and she was flabbergasted as that had never happened before. Luckily for me her spurting didn't change the taste; it was still as clear and sweet as it always was, not that I'd have minded but still, I preferred it this way.

"Umm, that's soooo good, baby, just like always," I said. I leaned up to kiss her then resumed sucking her tit. The left breast empty I moved to the right. I turned around, lying on my left side now. Her right nipple had been dribbling while I'd been sucking the left so before I latched on I licked up the milk that had run down her breast. I sucked deep and steadily, my mouth filling, swallowing then sucking some more, repeating the action over and over until she was once more empty, or at least comfortable. I pulled back to see her clit was once more hard, the little head swollen red.

"You want me to get you off or shall we make love," I asked. I pulled her head down, kissing her deeply, letting her taste the remnants of her milk in my mouth.

12