My New Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came up and snuggled in my arms.

"My tongue's about to fall off," she complained.

"It does take some training to get your endurance up. I'll be happy to let you practice, though."

"There's something so interesting about it: about sex. It's pretty weird, if you think about it. You know what I mean?"

"I think I do. On the other hand, it feels totally right." I traced her left nipple with my index finger.

"What we're doing feels right to me. Like, I can't believe it's taken me this long to realize that this is what I want. I mean, girls are just so much fun to play with. There's so much variety in what you can do. With guys, it's just stick it in, you know? Though that can be nice, too, sometimes."

"Tell me, Heather. Is this really real? It feels like a dream, all this, last night and today. Now. Is this happening?"

"You bet it is. This is happening now." We kissed and held each other.

"Now roll over, on your stomach. Pull up your knees." I did and she rubbed down my back to my hips and ass. She ran her fingernails lightly along my spine, then spread my ass wide with both hands. "Funny little thing, all pink and wrinkly."

I surrendered myself to her tongue. All around, from the top of my crack to the base of my pussy she licked me. She fucked me with her stiff tongue while stuffing my pussy with fingers. I just held on to the pillow and moaned for what felt like hours, coming occasionally, but mostly just drifting on the lapping waves of her favors.

"You are just too fine," she said and came to rest in my arms.

We slept until dawn when she had to get up and go back to her place to get ready for work. She promised she would be back as soon as she finished. I let her go reluctantly, and sat staring at the floor for an hour afterward, afraid that I would never see her again. Just thinking about what we had done, what she had done to me, made me horny.

I picked up the phone and dialed her number, but I stopped before the last digit and made myself calm down. I realized how easy it was for me to fall into my old pattern of totally relying on my lover and investing everything in them. That had happened with Kat and with my other lovers before, and it just didn't work. It wasn't healthy. I was going to try and change things this time. We were going to have to talk.

I spent the day catching up on work I had let slide, but I finished up early and made dinner for us. I did some exercises and practiced my kung fu until I was calm and centered.

At six, she called and said she'd be right over. I heated up the food and tried to keep from getting too worked up. Heather knocked about twenty minutes later and came in still in her suit, looking tired. We embraced, and she was only too happy to sit down and eat. We chatted and laughed; the whole time my pussy was dripping through my underwear, thinking of her touch. But I remained outwardly calm.

I asked what she wanted to do now that Mike was moving out of their apartment. She said she was thinking of finding someplace smaller, unless someone wanted to share the place with her, hint, hint.

That led to the talk I had prepared. I told her about my own dependent habits, how I always invested too much too soon and became a burden on my lover; how my world revolved entirely around her and how it became hard for me to do anything on my own, to my own distress as well as hers.

So this time, I wanted to keep some space between us, at least at first until we were both used to the change in our lives. We should have real dates and things, like we used to do before.

Heather listened and then laughed at me. "I understand what you're saying. Yes, you're probably right. We should take a little time before switching things up too much. I mean, our relationship is going to change things, so, yeah. I mean, I'm real interested to know what my friends are going to think of this. And my mom. Oh, God. They will be surprised, I think. What are you going to tell your parents?"

"I haven't talked to them in a year. I probably should. The rift with them is a part of my break up with Kat, so I need to try to resolve that. I don't even know what's going on with them. If I'm going to be healthy, I need to do something about it."

And so we agreed to try and keep some healthy boundaries. I kept my place and she moved to a smaller apartment, closer than her old one and near a small park and this really great pizza place that we liked.

Heather was someone I would never have thought I would become involved with in a million years. She had this hyper-curly hair and was obnoxiously sensitive about the smallest perceived slights. She was no friend of mine; she was a pain, someone you groaned about when you heard her coming.

But that was a long time ago. I knew nothing of her then, and nothing of myself. It's just funny how you can become involved with the last person you would expect, how they can change your life and show you things that you never suspected, if you let them.

Heather is my new girlfriend, my lover and companion. I am blessed each moment that I have with her. I am free.

The End

12