My New Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,200 Followers

I replied "Yes, please stay with me. Also, ladies, if one or two of you wouldn't mind, I'd like you to spend the night with me and ... this lady." Suddenly there was a clamor as the whole group crowded around and wanted to be chosen. Finally I just picked two and said "Okay, I promise that I'll get around to all of you in the next few days. Does anyone keep track of your fertility times?"

They didn't seem to know what I meant. I said "The time of your cycle when you are most likely to get pregnant." Everyone called out a name and pointed to one woman, probably one of the older ones. I told her that I would like to meet her the next morning and go over her information about the ladies and she said that she would be available at my convenience. With that the group broke up and only the three chosen women stayed with me.

The blonde, who was nearly as tall as me, had a great body, with big tits that showed absolutely no sag and a magnificently round butt. I knew immediately because she brushed up to my side and pulled my left arm around her and quickly brought my hand up under her skirt to rest on her bottom. She smiled at me and I could only smile back. This looked like a great night. One of the other women had already taken out my cock and was in the process of licking my balls. It was a slow trip into the hall, down to the corner, around to my room and then into bed. The women stripped me of my clothes, doffed their own and set about having fun helping me fuck Inga, the big blonde who was indeed Swedish. She proved to be one of the best fucks I had ever had and I promised myself that I was going to try to see that she didn't go so long without getting well screwed after this.

The evening with the three women in my bed went all too swiftly with one sexual pleasure after another. Before we all fell asleep in a huddle, I had deposited fresh loads of my sperm in each wonderful pussy and the women seemed to purr their appreciation as we snuggled together, every one of them holding some part of my body. During the night when I got up to take a leak, one of the dark-haired women offered me her spread legs as relief of my all too obvious erection when I came back to bed. It only took a few quick strokes to reach a climax and then we were soon asleep with the others.

In the morning, Gerard brought a breakfast tray with juice, coffee, and rolls for everyone. No one was embarrassed by the nudity of the group and Gerard didn't even appear to notice it. He went about the business of setting out clothes for me, casual since I was not planning on leaving the castle grounds that day. After we had eaten, the three women took a shower with me in a surprisingly large shower, one which had three shower heads and one hand-held head on three of the four walls of the large square device. After we dried off, the women donned their uniforms and went to their quarters while I dressed and went to the office to meet with Elena, the woman with information about the personal assistants.

I was quite amazed at just how much information she had on each of the women. She not only had data on their menstrual cycles, she had names, birthdays, ages, weights, heights, measurements, country of origin, citizenship status, education, and family data. I found out that my little group of 29 assistants consisted of seven French women, three Swedes, one Swiss, two Spaniards, two Italians, one Dane, one Russian, a Japanese, one Chinese, two Canadians, two Americans, one Brazilian, one Argentine, one Pole, one Lithuanian, one Turk, and one Aussie. It was a far more diverse group than I had imagined and I wondered how I would fare dealing with so many cultures, few of which I really knew anything about.

Elena, one of the two Spaniards, was very computer literate and kept the information about the women on a computer and thus was able to produce a list in any format almost instantaneously. Her first cut had been by fertility dates and we would use that for months to come to schedule when I would fuck which of the assistants ... although I did not adhere to that list strictly!

We worked out a schedule whereby four assistants would be assigned to me as my primary targets/partners for the day. If I went through that group and wanted more, I could either begin again with the same women or select anyone I wanted to from the rest of the group. Elena suggested that I try to avoid playing favorites though, at least until after I had a son. Beyond that it wouldn't matter.

I asked "Could you please arrange for different uniforms for the women: I wanted them to keep the short skirts and no underwear but I want low-cut bodices so they could also show off their cleavage."

"Si, senor," she said, "although your uncle did not like for the ladies to show off their tits."

"Well, I do," I replied.

She smiled and said "We will have them changed as soon as we could make arrangements."

By mid-morning after I took my pleasure with Elena, she took the schedule upstairs and met with the entire group, explaining what we had agreed. She said that there was no opposition to the plan and the first four women were soon at my side, awaiting whatever I gave them to do for the day.

I went to the office to begin learning about my new responsibilities. My great-uncle had owned three industries ... a chain of pharmacies, a nationwide financial institution similar to a credit union, and a chain of heating oil offices that covered most of France, some of Germany, much of urban Brazil, and about a third of Spain. Although all of those businesses had their own management, my uncle apparently kept his finger to the pulse of them all to ensure that they were not going sour ... Gerard informed me that once a week he visited with management of one or another of the businesses and otherwise he kept track of them through a computer connection with his desktop computer in the study. My uncle had left Gerard with a set of instructions on how to use the computer, including required passwords for the various programs. I admit that I was surprised that a man of his age relied so much on a computer. Now I guess I would too.

Just before noon, having concentrated on the information on the computer, I was overcome by the openly available pussies. Clearing a space on the desk, I laid one of the women in the open space and pumped her sweet cunt slowly until my balls emptied of their load. I was still holding onto her hips as the last drops drained out of my tool when Gerard announced lunch.

We walked around to the breakfast room, where I told Gerard that I wanted to start a new tradition. Since I did not like eating alone and four of the women would be with me every day, I wanted them to take their meals with me wherever I ate and he conceded that could be done. Quickly places were set at the small table for the four women and they giggled through the meal with me, heady at such a break from protocol. When I reached my left hand between the legs of the woman to my left, she spread her legs and let me finish the meal with two fingers inside her cunt, seeming to relish the attention.

After lunch, Gerard stated that my uncle had often taken a horseback ride in the afternoons, although sometimes he preferred late mornings or early evenings. He asked if I would like to continue that tradition. I thought that might be nice, at least when the weather was good, so he called the husbandman to have five horses saddled. Gerard offered to go but I said that we would be fine so he described the estate and suggested a route we could take that would consume an hour or a little more if we let the horses walk.

The horses were all well trained and beautifully groomed. They were saddled with English riding saddles, soft and low-lying on the horse's back with no pommel, unlike the Western saddles I was used to. The husbandman helped each of the women mount their horses, never blinking an eye at the bare cunts and asses that wound up just inches from his face as he helped them up. Off we went.

Once we dropped off the top of the plateau and headed into the valley, we could see no other houses. There were fence rows, some of stone, some of trees, all very neatly laid out and then there was a large wooded area that the path headed into. Following Gerard's instructions, we found several paths that were well-defined and obviously we could have deviated any number of times.

By the time we had plodded into the wooded area, one of the women noted that the pace of the horse would make a great motion for sexual activity. I agreed and with just a little effort, I lifted her onto my horse and she turned so that she was facing me and straddling my horse ... well, straddling me would be more like it. We eased her down on my exposed erection, one of the other women led her rider-less horse and we resumed our tour. Sure enough the rocking, side-to-side motion of the walking horse provided a magnificent fuck. In fifteen minutes, she had cum three times and I shot a load into her. Only reluctantly did the woman remount her horse.

A few minutes later as we were coming up out of the wooded copse and turning in a wide circle that would take us back to the castle, another of the women asked if she could try the riding fuck. When I helped her onto my horse, she turned in the same direction as me and leaned over my horse's neck, letting me enter her doggy style. The end result was very similar for both of us: she came four times and I shot another load into her hot box, although it took nearly twenty minutes for me. It didn't take a genius to know that horseback riding with the women was going to become a daily activity for us.

I fucked my way through Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of that week, averaging seven cums a day in that period but spreading them only between each day's four women. On Friday, I had my four companions dress in more formal business dress and Gerard arranged for a helicopter to pick us up at the helipad and ferry us the seventy-two kilometers into Paris, where a hired limousine took us to a meeting with the credit union's board of directors. For the limousine ride, one of the ladies pulled up her unusually long skirt and sat on my exposed schlong, slowly working me into an orgasm just before we arrived.

The meeting was rather boring, I thought, in spite of the fact that the credit union meant so much to my fortune. Finally I stated that I thought the board was doing a great job and asked them to keep up the good work. After nearly two hours, we were back in the car and headed to one of the city's finest restaurants for lunch. We were all impressed with the deference shown to the party by the maitre'd and waiters, who catered to us as if we were celebrities. In fact as we left the building, there was a quick flash of lights as someone took pictures and one of the girls quietly said that it was the paparazzi.

Once back in the air, I was feeling randy again and one of the girls, pretending to be exclaiming over the scenery, actually worked her pussy up and down my flagpole as we tried to hide our actions from the pilot. It was a rather satisfying fuck.

I began to get the hang of things. Every day for six days I spent my mornings in the office working on the computer, split by screwing one of the four women mid-morning or two if I was especially horny. We had lunch together and then rode horseback in the afternoon, highlighted by one or two riding fucks. The rest of the afternoon might include a little tennis or croquet and always a swim and some time in the hot tub, which invariably included some fooling around with the magnificent pussies that were always with me. After dressing I had dinner with the ladies, spent some time in the game room shooting pool or something similar and then we retired to my suite for a night of revelry.

My suite furnishings included some devices that I learned about only slowly, devices placed there to be used in the pursuit of sexual pleasure. There was a fuck-and-suck hammock, a double-decked hammock device that would accommodate one or two women with one at mouth height and one at dick height so that a standing man could eat pussy at the same time that he fucked another. There were four unique suspended cargo nets for holding the ladies in easy-to-screw positions. There were three different velvet-covered sawhorses with different foot and hand positions to spread a woman into different positions for doggy style screwing. There were several velvet-covered ropes for suspending a woman with arms and legs up, leaving her cunt spread, open and available from any direction. Some other devices I would have to learn to use gradually because I was too fond of some of the first ones I tried.

The remaining day of the week, usually a Friday, Gerard arranged for our transportation to one of the three industry headquarters for a meeting with the directors or members of upper management. I felt like all of them were doing a good job and reassured them that I thought my uncle had chosen well and hoped they would continue to work in their current capacities. That seemed to allay some fears that I would be making wholesale changes.

Each board was asked to arrange for a different dining experience for me and my companions after each visit, resulting in a wide variety of opportunities that I probably would never have chosen on my own but which were very broadening and I appreciated that. With each trip, whether in a limousine or helicopter or small business plane, the girls and I found time and ways to fuck so that by the time we got back to the estate, I had usually plowed each of them at least once. After dinner we cavorted in my bed and I tried to fuck each of them again before I actually retired for the night, although sometimes I just couldn't muster a load for the fourth woman, in which case I made sure that I plowed her when I got up for my mid-sleep pee.

By my tenth week at the estate, a home pregnancy test proved that one French woman and the Russian were both pregnant. Now it only remained to see if they were boys or girls.

By the fifth month, there were seven assistants who were pregnant and so was the air around the estate, waiting to see which would bear the first male child. Inga and one other Swede, an American, the Brazilian, and the Pole were all pregnant. It was beginning to look like a bumper crop year for offspring.

In my sixth month, Gerard informed me that a long-standing tradition had the castle hosting a "ball" for about 300 guests in the following month, a "harvest ball" at the beginning of the fall season. He asked whether I would be continuing the tradition or skipping it. I replied that we must of course continue the tradition. He said that he would get the staff right on it.

He immediately prepared a guest list that included the social upper-crust of the Lorraine area of eastern France, some guests from Germany, Switzerland, Italy and Spain, and the management of my three industries, for which the companies would arrange plane transportation into Epinal and a helicopter ferry from the airport to the estate. Of course the ferry would be available to our guests from other countries as well plus some dignitaries from the government who would be arriving from various cities.

After the invitations were dispatched, Gerard began working on hiring temporary help, including valet parking attendants, extra kitchen help, a doorman and servers. When Gerard informed me that the dress would be formal and he would arrange to have a tailor fit me for a tuxedo, I told him that I wanted my assistants to all be fitted for evening gowns and all appropriate accessories. I don't think he approved of me having them attend the ball but if I was going to marry one of them and also support any other offspring we created, I certainly was not going to hide the women and I made that clear to him. He told me that the ladies would be propositioned several times by guests during the ball; I told them that they would be free to respond any way they wanted to the propositions, as long as none of them became pregnant ... I assured them that DNA tests would be performed on babies conceived around that time.

Gerard suggested that we also arrange for some new flags for the estate, traditional colorful triangular banners to fly from the various parapets and flag poles around the estate and I agreed with him. Obviously this ball was not going to be cheap. Fortunately I could now afford it.

When the time for the ball rolled around, the estate looked fantastic. I was really moved by the work all the people had done to make this thing happen. The guests began to roll in about 7:15 P.M. When anyone arrived, the doorman ushered them into the formal living room and announced them by name and home location. I tried to greet everyone but was afraid that I might have missed some. My assistants, dressed in a rainbow of brightly colored gowns in satin material, mingled with the crowd and helped put the guests at ease.

By eight o'clock everyone had arrived and we made our way to the dining hall where everyone was seated and service began immediately. The meal consisted of seven courses and the servers were kept hopping throughout the nearly two hours it took to finish the meal, deliberately slow so that everyone could visit and get to know each other. At ten o'clock we all migrated to the ballroom for a short concert by a local pianist and then slow dancing to the accompaniment of a small orchestra from Nancy.

I was amazed at how many beautiful women, both young and old and in between, I danced with and how many of them just seemed to exude sex. I was frequently grabbed by the butt and no few times was my crotch squeezed as ladies propositioned me to grace their beds ... some in spite of husbands, some for lack thereof. After I was groped, I took the opportunity to reply in kind with several of the ladies, even some of the married ones, feeling up both their bottoms and their tits. Not one of them complained. Three times in the five hours, I sneaked into my bedroom with one of the ladies, raised her skirts, put her in the hammock and proceeded to fuck her. I was a little worried about one of them who showed a dark cum stain on the bottom of her red gown when she went back into the ballroom but either nobody noticed or nobody cared.

Guests who drove began leaving by three o'clock in the morning and some we ferried by helicopter to not-too-distant locations. Some out-of-towners we put up at the local hotel which we had reserved in total. However the more important out-of-town guests were put up in the guest suites of the castle, seventeen couples in all. In the morning when the airlines were running, we would ferry them to the airport while cars were moving the ones from the hotel to the airport. Meantime I retired to my bed with my four companions while the staff put the castle to "bed." I got a quick piece of ass from one of my partners and was sound asleep the minute my head hit the pillow.

I was awakened at 5:15 by a soft knock on the door. One of the assistants ran to answer it and the wife of the Minister of Industry stepped in, not at all intimidated by the nudity of me and my four lady friends. She was an extraordinary beauty of nearly 50 years of age and was dressed in a flowing diaphanous gown of a light-colored material. The strong light from the doorway vividly displayed her very voluptuous body through the diaphanous material. She said that her husband's snoring had kept her awake, as usual, and she wanted to know if she could join us in my bed for a while and maybe have a little fun that she was missing with her husband.

While the lady talked, she stepped out of the jacket and night gown, revealing a magnificently shaped body with really heavy boobs which showed very little sag in spite of their weight. Her ass was wonderfully round and her waist was so small I could almost have put my hands around it. The assistants made room for her and I soon found myself servicing her needs in the missionary position with the four assistants helping both of us with hands and open mouths. Before she went back to her guest room two hours later, the sun was trying to penetrate the heavy drapes and she had a great smile on her face from her seven orgasms.

techsan
techsan
1,200 Followers