My New Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,199 Followers

It took most of the next week for the pace of things around the estate to return to normal and by then I began to receive invitations to have dinner with my guests at their various residences. Almost all of the invitations came from female guests. There were so many of them that I had to request different dates from many of them but by taking two to four invitations per week, I had dinner with forty-one guests or guest couples within thirteen weeks.

The invitations surprised me in that eleven were from single women and thirteen were from widows while seventeen were from married women. I expected the dinners to be cozy little affairs with me and the woman, and her husband where there was one. Actually only ten of the husbands attended while the rest were "detained on business."

Even more surprising was the aftermath of the dinners. In all but two cases ... both with single women ... the end result was a long satisfying roll in the hay after dinner. Some of the ladies were very subtle with their hints about what they wanted while others just came out and asked me to fuck them, several even in front of husbands who seemed amused at my discomfort and not one who objected to me having sex with their wives.

The tradition among the "upper class" in the land was for men to marry women who were much younger than they, often twenty or even thirty or more years younger, and when they were no longer able to satisfy the ladies, allow them to dally with the stud of their choice so long as they were discrete about it. In these cases, I heard that I was now one of the most eligible men in the Lorraine area, whether I was going to marry the mother of my heir or not. Besides, my assistants had told the women at the ball that I was a much better lover than most American men they knew ... bigger, longer-lasting, quicker to recover ... and I was not as arrogant as most Italian or French men, so they all wanted to try me. I didn't know if any of that was true but I was quickly learning to like the outcome.

The mayor of Epinal watched for more than two hours while I fucked his beautiful young wife, staining the crotch of his suit pants when he jacked off. However he cheered every time she shouted out her pleasure as she climaxed, all eight times ... four while I ate her pussy and four while I fucked her. After I dressed, he told me that he would be absolutely delighted if I would "service" his wife just as often as I could, whether he was home or not although he would like to be home to watch. She didn't say anything but her three minute tonsil-cleaning kiss said it all.

In my eleventh month on the estate, Inga was the fifth woman to give birth but the first to have a boy child. We did verify by DNA that I was the father, although I had little doubt. She and I were married in a quiet little ceremony ... with 500 guests ... just five weeks later.

She made a perfect wife, in my opinion. She expected me to continue to fuck all the women I wanted to, including both the personal assistants and those who had become friends as guests at the ball and the wedding. She expected that I would provide for her own needs a little more often than in the past but she was not demanding and I had no problem screwing her at least three times a week.

Even after the wedding, invitations to dinners kept coming in. Although Inga was invited, she seldom went, telling me that I should go and enjoy the delights of my hostess. By the time we had been married a year, I had fucked 152 women outside the castle and 34 inside it ... four assistants had left my employ to seek other opportunities and were replaced with new cunts. Plus the cook let me suck her tits and her clit and then had fucked my brains out and repeated the same thing about once a month since then.

In addition to a lot of one-time sessions with different ladies of society, I had visited a number of the women multiple times. The mayor's wife had become a regular partner, as had the wife of the Minister of Industry albeit on a slightly less often schedule. Other regulars were the wife of the chief solicitor, the wife of the hotel owner, the wife of the hotel manager, the widow of a former mayor, the widow of a wealthy real estate broker, the daughter of that same widow, the wives of seven different gentlemen farmers, the widowed mother of the banker, his wife, and their divorced daughter.

The banker's family proved to be an intriguing situation. His mother was 58 when I first met her, a beautiful well-educated woman with a wonderfully preserved body. I visited her bed first and made her squeal like a little piglet when she had orgasm after orgasm for nearly two hours until she finally said she couldn't take it anymore. Although she lived in a detached apartment in back of the banker's house, he and his wife heard us and he sent his wife to find out if I could do anything for her ... he had lost interest in sex and spent all his time thinking about making money.

His only sexual interest was in nursing at his wife's tits so she had kept her boobs lactating since their last child had quit nursing more than 20 years earlier. So I sucked her tits and fucked her pussy until she yelled uncle, having cum frequently in over an hour with my cock buried deep inside her. During the commotion, the banker's daughter came home from a date, heard the racket and came to investigate, finding both her mother and grandmother in bed with me. She decided that it sounded good enough that she would try it too and, after licking my cock and balls until I was again erect, I screwed her for nearly an hour and got her off several times. Fucking the three of them became a bi-weekly event and eventually both the banker's wife and his daughter became pregnant. The banker claimed both children, a boy and a girl, as his own and I didn't want to disabuse him, although I kept plowing the ladies, a little less frequently, until the children were into their teenage years.

I continued my usual work and my weekly visits to my business interests. Inga made an occasional trip with me but only if she wanted to do some shopping for herself or the baby during my meetings or was particularly interested in visiting a certain favorite restaurant. She assured me that she thought I should continue to take the assistants with me on each trip, knowing that I would take time to fuck one or two of them before we returned home.

Although I had stopped trying to impregnate any of the assistants, there were nine baby girls and four baby boys born within a seventeen-month span among my not-so-little harem. I loved them all and their mothers and made sure that they were all well taken care of. As the years passed, there was a slow stream of them that moved on looking for husbands and I always sent them away with a generous dowry and a glowing reference for any other employer.

Only one assistant ever came back wanting her job again after deciding that more years with me would be far preferable to trying to get a husband when so few seemed to be available. I screwed her regularly for three more years before introducing her to a middle manager at the credit union and, even though he knew of our arrangement, they made a great couple and finally raised a family of three beautiful girls. I never had problems hiring replacements for the personal assistants, unless narrowing the field down to the final candidate was a problem.

Many of my local "friends", once getting an opportunity to be fucked on the equipment in my bedroom, wanted our regular meetings to be there because of the variety of sensations generated by the diversity of tools. Especially when two women came together, as happened with some frequency, they liked to use the double decked fuck hammock; after all, I was not only a good fucker, I had also learned to be a great pussy eater and doing two twats at the same time was a great treat. Quite a few ladies liked being bent over one of the several sawhorses because the different foot and hand locations generated some fantastic fucks with feelings that a normal missionary or doggy fuck did not yield.

During my second year, I found a supplier of adult toys who provided me with a few items to try. After sampling what some of them could do, I began to buy some of his things by the case or by the gross. For instance, Ben Wa balls were a great hit with the assistants, especially the musical ones. They could insert them, or let me insert them, and keep them inside their vaginas while they went about their tasks of the day, getting great pleasure from the movement inside themselves.

Another hit was a remote-controlled torpedo vibrator, one that could be remotely operated from a distance up to several miles. If not on, the impact was less than the Ben Wa balls but similar; when on, the impact could be quite spectacular with some of the women. I convinced many locals to put one inside and leave it unless it had to be removed for intercourse. Then daily I would go through my control panel where all the controllers were labeled with the host woman's name and I would give them a little hands-off thrill three or four times a day.

Some women who preferred anal stimulation let me fit them with a fantastic little anal vibrator which oozed lubrication and gave their anus great stimulation, so much that some of the ladies would soon be having constant orgasms and were unable to do anything else. For those I had to keep the time down to a specific limit. Some of the women who used one device or another never let their husbands know that I was having remote sex with them even when they were unaware of it. For those women, when I met them face-to-face, our intercourse was invariably especially hot and steamy, even if it was just lusty fucking instead of true love-making.

In the summer of my fourth year, I purchased a new industry, a bicycle manufacturer and distributor. Although it would seem to be a limited industry, bicycles are big in Europe and Asia, both as a means of travel and as racing machines. It is totally incomprehensible to most Americans how important the annual cycling tours are in every country of Europe, like the Tour de France and the Tour Italia. Literally millions of people turn out to watch those races and cheer for their favorites and the bicycle brands get enormous recognition. Although we were considered a modest player in the market, I set the goal for management of becoming one of the top five manufacturers for both domestic and racing use machines within five years. It meant a whole new outlook on research and development, design, and even manufacturing and thus shook up the sleepy little industry.

Because the offices and plants were all located in Limoges, it added a new destination to my weekly treks to check on my investments. For a while, I was visiting the Ardenne Cycles plant once a week in addition to my other trips. It was necessary for me to get to know the Limoges mayor and councilmen as well as bankers and real estate people plus my own board of directors.

It was interesting how all of them reacted to my plans to shake up the plant ... everyone bent over backwards to make sure they kept their jobs or that I kept the plant in place and expanded it in their city to create growth. Whether it was because of the four young women who always traveled with me, even though they constantly changed, or through rumors from the Epinal area, women were soon thrust on me as an incentive to be happy with Limoges and to keep things going there.

I had women from the plant and suppliers, wives of managers and directors, wives of government officials, and other local women virtually draped over me on every visit. I took advantage of almost every one of them, frequently having to postpone screwing my own assistants until on the return trip. Some of the women, like the Scandinavian wife of the under-mayor, became regular partners almost immediately, meeting with me on every trip and screwing my brains out. Since he was assigned by the mayor to keep me happy and his wife expressed interest in helping him succeed, I fucked that beautiful blonde once or twice a week for almost three years before I began to make the trip less often. I often wondered if it was just a job for her or if she really liked it as she said. I think she liked it.

Every so often I received an invitation to participate in something other than a one-on-one fuck and I usually accepted those invitations. A commercial banker in Paris, who maintained a home in Saint-Etienne, put together a fifty-person orgy at his Saint-Etienne estate and invited Inga and I to participate. Inga was in her sixth month with our second child so she declined but suggested that I take three or four of my assistants. I asked for volunteers and was inundated with them so I wound up picking seven girls to take ... the banker confirmed that he would have no problem accommodating them and added a couple of extra men to his guest list. I spent the night fucking twelve pussies that I had never been in before and loved them all.

An industrialist acquaintance in Limoges invited me to a three-on-one with his wife and another male friend ... that turned out to be a wild evening of sex as she took everything the three of us had to give, repeatedly servicing all three of us simultaneously and even begging for more when the three of us were spent.

I participated in at least twenty-two two-on-ones with a man and his wife or a man and his girlfriend before Inga asked if she could try it. I invited one of those men to join me and we screwed Inga off and on for several hours until she had to quit because her anus got sore. However, she convinced me to continue the practice since then and we have been inviting one of my former hosts to join us once a month.

The greatest two-on-one woman that I have been involved with is a lady who was 58 years old the first time I joined another of her male friends inside her. She was the widow of an Epinal industrialist and she said that she had to make up for all the years of not having any sex at all. I believe she would have fucked both of us all night long if we could have lasted that long but, invariably after three or four orgasms, her friend was finished, and I usually spent a couple more hours on her by myself before I hit my limit. She loved it enough that we have repeated the activity about every six weeks in the ensuing three-plus years.

Inga has been organizing pool parties every few weeks for the past few summers where bathing suits are optional. Even those who start with them seldom keep them on for long and our swimming pool and two hot tubs soon smell of fresh sex. The parties start in the afternoon and last well into the following morning, as long as anyone is still awake and going. Screwing is rampant and anyone who does not get enough is just not trying.

Having now lived on the estate for a little more than twelve years, I have come to fully appreciate the difference in the lifestyles of certain Europeans versus the typical American. Perhaps some of it can be attributed to my wealth but I always screw several different women every day, unless an extremely unusual occurrence happens.

I have acquired a fifth and sixth industry, one headquartered in Vitoria, Spain and the other in Torino, Italy. Each of those has expanded the numbers of women with whom I have had intercourse by the hundreds. The feelings of the Spaniards and Italians about sex is very similar to that of the French and Swiss ... if you want to do it, then do it. Husbands very seldom impede a woman from fucking another man and more often than not, encourage her if the union might even remotely help him with his career or business opportunities.

The Italian men are more apt to join an acquaintance in screwing his wife while the Spaniards are more apt to ignore it or just do something else while his wife couples with another man, even though the husband may facilitate the meeting originally. I appreciate the women of both nationalities because both of them tend toward larger breasts than the French women and the Italian women especially tend toward bigger butts, making doggy style pussy and anal sex even more enjoyable to me.

When my daughters, borne by eight different mothers so far, reached the age of menstruation, their mothers began their sex education as is the European customer, much more openly than Americans of my experience. Typically it does not seem to be a big deal when the girls begin to engage in sex and the mothers all thought I was a little bit odd when I requested that they attempt to get their daughters to remain virgins at least until their eighteenth birthday. I'm sure I face many challenges getting my daughters to that milestone without losing their cherries. Of course that is not all that unusual in the States anymore either.

Since one of my businesses deals extensively in Brazil, I have been checking the financial news for all of South America for several months now. I am intrigued with the idea of starting some kind of operation in Brazil or optionally one of its neighboring countries. Opportunities may also exist in Australia.

I have thought about expanding into parts of Africa or the middle East although the strange politics that often impacts the way business can be run has me more than a little concerned. I am always on the lookout for opportunities in all of Europe but must be careful that I do not expand too quickly and take chances that defy logic.

Nevertheless I am frequently reminded that the women of the world are all the same and yet all unique, all very lovable and all worthy of being loved, even if only for the sexual pleasures that they offer but usually for oh, so much more! Every time I get close to a woman from a different nationality, I reaffirm my resolve to get to know women from as many different cultures as possible. As it is, I've been able to become intimate with far more of the world's ladies than I had thought would ever be possible.

I suppose some people have been less than ecstatic that I inherited my uncle's fortune. Me? I couldn't be happier! After all, I am now a small "industrial revolution" in my own right. There are now quite a few people who depend on me for their livelihood (including, fortunately, a group of very fine ladies). Wouldn't it be short-sighted of me to deprive them of their means of earning a living?

The End

techsan
techsan
1,199 Followers