My New Intern

Story Info
Rebecca, a marketing exec, gets a new intern...
3.3k words
4.4
25.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pride took a nose dive as Mr. Chambers sent back my third draft. I'd been working on the proposal for almost a month now and every time I fixed something, my boss found new errors. I was almost sure it because I was a woman. Everyone else on the board loved it, but he got the final say and he kept sending it back. I'd been with the company for about four years, moving up twice and since first being hired as a marketing assistant. I was by far one of the youngest people there and only one of three women. As I got back to my desk to begin what would be the fourth draft, I got an email about an office meet-n-greet lunch the following day. Who was I supposed to meet, the new assistants? Then I saw the sender's name: Martha, HR. Martha was obsessed with team building and constantly was putting me in awkward situations with all of the older men in the office. Some real nice HR work, Martha.

The rest of the day sped by as it was filled with modifications to my proposal. The next day I came in early to re-check my work before submitting it for the fourth time. As I looked up at the clock in my office, 6:45 A.M., a tall young man stood in my doorway.

"Good morning, Miss Harris. My name is Dan. I'll be interning for you for the next few months, so I wanted to drop in and introduce myself." His facial features were chiseled and his hair put together in a messy sort of way. He wore a fitted shirt that hugged his chest and abs tightly. I must have looked too long or been too tired, because he had to get my attention again. "Miss Harris?"

"Sorry, Dan. It's been an early morning," I try to hide my daydreaming with being tired, "and you can call me Rebecca." He smiled and I could see how white and shiny his teeth were. Finally someone a little younger than me that's not horrifying to look at.

"How about some coffee, Rebecca? Would you like me to get you some?"

"Yes, Dan. That'd be great, thank you." He walked away and I let out a sigh as my eyes caught the clock again. It wasn't too long before Dan returned with my coffee. As he leaned over my desk to set it down, I could smell his cologne coming off his neck. Suddenly, I caught myself breathing in deeply through my nose. Dan looked at me strange as I quickly covered up my awkward smelling. "I love the smell of coffee!" I said. Dan laughed quietly to himself as he set the cup on my desk.

"Me, too. Very refreshing." He said as he left my office. I couldn't help but stare at his butt as he left. This man had to have his clothes tailored or something. Everything was complimenting his body. I imagined what kind of underwear he had on. Maybe he had none at all. I immediately began thinking about how long it had been since I had sex. Work has kept me so busy, I barely go out. A bottle of wine and my favorite toy have been my best hook-up in three months! It felt nice to be a little turned on again. Work might be looking up!

After lunch, I sat nervously at my desk. I had turned in my proposal almost five hours earlier. I wasn't sure if the lack of an immediate return was a good thing or a bad thing. The past few drafts were returned back to me immediately. I hoped for a good sign. As I sat at my desk, I heard a commotion in the hallway. Stepping out I realized it was one o'clock. Everyone was going to the meet-n-greet.

I quickly joined them in the over-sized conference room. We were a medium sized firm, about 30-some people. Martha in HR got everyone's attention at the front of the room to introduce our three new staff members. To my surprise, all of them were younger looking than me. There were two young women, attractive, one blonde, the other brunette. They were hired as marketing assistants. The third was Dan, my intern. Each of them said a bit about themselves. Dan went into detail about how he was an outdoors person, loved kayaking and hiking. This explained how he was in such good shape. As I the conference wound down, my boss, Mr. Chambers approached me and asked me to come to his office. Here it comes, I thought, another rejection.

To my surprise, as I walked in Mr. Chambers' office, Dan was already sitting down. Mr. Chambers asked me to sit down and so I did, right next to Dan. "Rebecca, I know you've already met Dan, but I wanted to let you know that he is your intern." Mine? Was this a promotion? Do I have an assistant now. "Your proposal was great and I think we are finally ready to move forward on it, so I brought Dan in to work as your assistant throughout this project." Oh my god! This is like a promotion! Turning to Dan, he continues, "Now Dan, like we discussed in your interview, you need to do whatever Rebecca asks, get her whatever she needs." Dan nodded as I heard the words and scenarios bouncing around my head.

After we were excused, we both walked back to my office where there were three new piles of paperwork on my desk. As I looked at my workload, I decided I needed to start on a strong foot. In my best stern voice, I asked Dan if he had any plans tonight. He quickly responded that he didn't as I began to explain all of the extra work we would be putting in. He nodded and told me he would do whatever I wanted. Every woman's dream.

After hours of going through designs and contracts, I called Dan into my office. He came in without a tie on, sleeves rolled up. "Where'd your tie go", I asked.

"Sorry, Rebecca. Everyone left a couple of hours ago. I thought since it was just you and me, I could-" I quickly cut him off.

"Dan, it's fine. I took my shoes off a long time ago. Whatever's comfortable, as long as we're alone. Just don't try any of that with Mr. Chambers here." He and I laughed a bit as I decided it was a little late. "How about we call it a night, Dan. We have another long day tomorrow." He agreed and we put things away and left for the night.

The next evening, as the clock struck five again, I realized I needed a glass of wine more than I needed to get some more work done. I told Dan I'd be taking some work home and left for the comfort of my sofa. After two glasses of cabernet, I was enjoying the repetition of my paperwork more. As I finished the next page, I realized the proposal outline was still at work. After debating whether or not I could still drive, I decided I would utilize my new assistant. Dan's phone only rang once before he answered. I could hear commotion behind him as he said hello. I explained that I needed some papers from the office and apologized, but it had to be done. He said he understood and told me he'd be over in an hour.

Not even a minute after we hung up, my phone rang. It was Dan. I answered and again heard the background noise from wherever he was. Hello? I kept asking. No response. He butt dialed me! Just as I was going to hang up, I heard his voice. He wasn't talking to me, though.

"Sorry, guys, I have to go though. She's my boss" he said.

"Yeah, right, Dan! You're excited to go! Dan's going to see his super hot boss at her house. It's like something out of a movie!" his friend said in the background. Super hot? Oh my! They all laughed as I quickly heard the noise drop. And Dan's voice close to the phone.

"Rebecca?" I frantically hung up the phone and threw it on the couch next to me. He can't know what I just heard. Thankfully he didn't call back again and I decided after that conversation I needed to have another glass of wine. As I caught myself in the mirror on the way to the kitchen, I noticed what I was wearing. These were essentially pajamas. I barely know this guy and he works for me. I have to change. I quickly went to my bedroom and changed into some jeans and a loose t-shirt. As I finished my glass of wine, the door bell rang.

I opened the door to see Dan standing there, holding a bag of paperwork. He was wearing a tight t-shirt. I could see his chest and abs outlined in the cotton. It clung tightly to his broad shoulders. His jeans were tight around his hips and thighs, exposing how wide and strong his legs were. I almost stared too long when suddenly a breeze made me realize I hadn't put a bra back on. Crap! I invited him in and thanked him for making the trip. As he sat down on the couch where I was working, He began organizing the papers he brought. "Can I offer you a glass of wine?" I heard myself say, immediately realizing how inappropriate it was.

"Um, yes, sure." He responded surprised by my question. I poured the glass and brought it out to the living room. As I reached down across the table to set it down, I could feel my t-shirt dropping down. I looked up to catch Dan staring down my shirt. As he caught my eyes on him, he quickly looked down at the wine and thanked me. It was cute how flustered he got. I laughed and thanked him again for coming out. As he sat back on the sofa, I could see a bulge growing in his jeans. I felt my nipples raise against my t-shirt as we talked. Our conversation of work kept moving in other directions. It wasn't long before I was sitting next to him on the sofa, discussing how I'm single and live alone and he just broke up with his longtime girlfriend and was staying with a friend. As we continued to talk about everything but work, Dan paused a moment "Rebecca, I have to apologize to you."

I sat back a bit into the sofa, surprised. "Apologize for what?" Dan looked down at his phone on the table.

"For whatever you may have heard on that call."

"What do you mean?" I try to play coy, but the wine gives me away as I start giggling. He looks down embarrassed. As I sit back in the sofa, I nudge him with my bare toes so he looks up at me. "Is it true?" I ask.

"Is what true?" he responds, curiously and confused.

"Am I 'superhot'?" I laugh a little as I ask. Dan's face turns red with embarrassment at my question. He looks away from me and starts playing with his wine glass as he responds.

"Well, yeah." He looks over my bare feet, jeans and t-shirt, pausing a moment at my nipples protruding from my shirt. Then he looks directly at me. "Definitely!"

I maneuver my body to lean towards him and notice the bulge in his jeans has become a perfect outline of his shaft. "Let me level the playing field a little and let you know," I pause and lift his chin with my finger to look at me, "you're pretty hot yourself." Dan smiles and leans into my face, as our lips meet. I can feel his five o'clock shadow against my face as the little bit of logic left in me right then started yelling at me: Rebecca! What are you doing? Before I could listen to the voice in my head, I found my hand on Dan's chest. It was so solid and defined. I traced the lines of his muscles with my fingers, down his chest, my full hand resting on his abs a moment, and just as his tongue began massaging mine, I felt his arm pull me into him as my hand dropped to his jeans. I let out a moan as I felt my breasts push against him and my hand began to outline his shaft. He made his way to my neck and began kissing and sucking, allowing me to look down at the massive cock I was toying with.

As I stared down his chest at my hand on his jeans, I pulled back from his mouth. "Stand up and take off your shirt." I commanded. Dan smiled and stood up, his legs on either side of my knees as I scooted to the edge of the sofa cushion. I looked up at him and dug my fingers into his chest, one hand dropping to his abs as the other began undoing his belt. "Remember, Dan," I said with an evil grin, "you have to do everything I say."

"Yes, Rebecca." He responded, throwing his shirt to the floor. I pulled his belt open and unbuttoned his jeans while I stared at his cock pressed firmly against the denim, trying to get out. I could suddenly feel my jeans against my pussy as I slowly grinded into the edge of the sofa. As I unzipped his jeans, his manhood immediately broke free and I pushed them to the floor. He stepped out of jeans as I grasped the base of his cock firmly, placing my other hand on his pronounced hips, pulling him closer to the sofa. I stared at him in the eyes while I leaned forward, licking the tip of his member. The salty pre-cum made my mouth water. I leaned further putting his whole head into my mouth, letting my saliva drip down the shaft and onto my hand. Using my dripping spit as lubrication, I began stroking the base of his dick while I tongue the head, bobbing it up and down. I bent my head down and took each of his balls in my mouth while I stroked his cock. Tonguing and sucking on him, he began to moan loudly.

"Are you close?" I asked. He nodded and gripped my head as I backed away and let go of him. He looked down at me confused. "Not yet, Dan." I stood up in front of him and felt him press hard against my stomach. "Stand over there." I commanded, pointing near the television. He smiled again and walked to the other side of the room. I could feel myself getting wetter having him listen to my commands. His cock bounced eagerly as he stood there naked. Taking my time, I picked up my wine glass and sipped some before walking to the edge of the living room, standing in front of the long chair and ottoman. I sat down in front of him and drank the rest of the wine from my glass. As I leaned forward and set my glass on the side table, I pulled my shirt over my head. My breasts bounced free, nipples hard, almost painfully so. I looked up at my new assistant, "Dan, I want you to come over here." He came and stood over me at the foot of the ottoman. "Take my jeans off and tell me what I taste like." I couldn't believe the words as they came out of my mouth. Who was I? Without skipping a beat, though, Dan reached down and unbuttoned my pants. He leaned down and kissed my stomach and then was kneeling at the foot of the chair as he unzipped my jeans and pulled them down my legs to my feet. As he gently took them off my feet, he gripped each of my feet by the arch, kissing the top of them, then moving up my left side, he kissed my ankle and then my calve. I couldn't take it anymore and I scooted my body down, putting his face on my inner thighs. His strong hands each gripped one of my thighs and spread them apart, kissing each one as he drew closer to my pussy. He began by kissing around it, more vigorously at the sides and gently at the top, before running his tongue up my slit slowly. As his tongue touched my clit, I could feel my body shake with anticipation. He looked up at me longingly.

"Very sweet." He whispered before sinking his mouth back on me. His tongue gently spread my pussy open as he gently kissed my clit. His right hand moved from my thigh to my opening, slowly pressing a finger inside of me. I can't help but moan and grind my fingers through his hair as he continues to use his tongue on me. As he presses two fingers firmly inside me, I imagine his cock doing the same. I can feel myself close to cumming as I grab his head firmly. He takes the cue well and begins tonguing and sucking hard on my clit as his fingers shake rapidly. As I feel like exploding my body shakes and my thighs close tightly against him. Without skipping a beat, He leans up and pulls me down, throwing my legs on his shoulders and bringing my pussy next to his rock hard cock. Just as I finish my orgasm, he pushes into me. I can feel myself grip every inch of him as he moans. I can't but help but let out a shriek of pleasure as I feel him get all the way inside me. He's so deep I dig my nails into the chair and arch my back. He starts fucking me harder as his hands begin massaging my breasts, bouncing back with each thrust of his cock. He reaches behind my neck and pulls me to his face. Barely on the ottoman and completely off the chair, I press into him as he continues to fuck me. Dan's lips press against mine and I can taste my pussy on his tongue as it enters my mouth. I can feel him tighten his grip on me as I try to make out words.

"I want it." I screamed, "I want to taste it!" As if one fluid motion Dan pulls out of me and stands as I drop to my knees off the ottoman and immediately engulf his shaft in my mouth. I grab his ass and pull him deep into my mouth, almost chocking on his cock. Dan suddenly grips the back of my neck tightly and moans as I feel his dick erupt in my mouth. The salty cum fills my mouth and trickles down my throat as his body shakes. My mouth fills with flavors from my pussy and his cock and I let out a muffled moan as I suck the last drop of semen out of him and begin playing with my clit, feeling another orgasm coming. He pulls out of my mouth just in time for me scream and soak my fingers. As I lay back on the chair and ottoman again, I watch Dan seek out his jeans. I feel a smile creep over my face as I once again hear myself saying words I don't recognize. "That was great, Dan. You really have lived up to your responsibilities." Dan looked over and smiled at me as he buttoned up his jeans.

"Maybe keep that out of my review, though, Rebecca?" We both laugh as he pulled his shirt over his head. I continued laying in the chair while he gathered his remaining items.

"See you tomorrow, Dan." I said as he made his way towards the door. "Lots of hard work to do." I giggled a bit to myself as I snuggled up in the chair. This is going to be a great business relationship.